Dare - Book II
Chapter 3

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Dare story continues as the Onijwa, a young woman possessing the spirit of a wolf, finds herself without a Master. Caught between two worlds, will she find a home with her human neighbors, or can she join her mate's Pack hunting in the wild? Only time...and Fate...will tell. -Note: you should read "Dare Book I" before reading this sequel.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Zoophilia   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality  

We had another dinner early that evening, a meal that we didn't really need, but neither I nor my three brothers complained about it. It wasn't the sort of food our Master had served us at night. He'd liked to feed us stew usually, made from beef or venison, occasionally chicken with the bones carefully removed, and always with a rich gravy stirred into wild rice usually. Joe's sons didn't know about that custom though, so they'd fed us dog food again, but it was still good the way they mixed it all up, even if it did confuse us just a little at first.

Both of the boys brought the bowls in this time and my brothers were too tired to get very excited. They just barked lazily for a minute or two and then concentrated on eating. I was right there with them, of course, getting my fair share even though we'd had a very large breakfast and we didn't need all that food. Mike and Jay watched us and whispered together. They giggled like children and I thought they were talking about me probably, but I didn't know what they were saying.

I was never very interested in what people had to say to each other, even my Master when he would speak with Joe, it wasn't something I paid very much attention to. Not the words at least. I listened more to the tone of his voice and his posture, the look in his eyes. Those were the things that told me all I needed to know, and as I lifted my head from the bowl, licking my lips, I glanced at the two boys and they were easy enough to understand. They were males and I'm a female and there was an eagerness about them, expressed physically in subtle but unmistakable ways.

They desired me.

I didn't find them attractive at all, not like I did my brothers and most especially my mate, but the boys were interesting to me for other reasons. I missed my Master. I missed his hands more than anything, except perhaps his voice. I longed to be touched by human hands, to have my body stroked and my head scratched. I wanted to be petted and groomed. I missed the attention and those boys would never substitute for my Master, that was impossible, but just to feel their hands would give me some small measure of comfort perhaps. I was very sad inside and looking for ways to be healed.

I moved across the floor slowly, leaving Bush to finish what was left in our bowl. I was crawling like a dog, keeping my eyes down with my hair falling around me. I was showing off for the boys, letting them see me as I moved deliberately and exposing every part of me in one way or another. My muscles flexed beneath my light brown skin when I stretched and I moved my shoulders so that my firm, smallish breasts would sway slightly beneath me. I turned my ass to their gaze, undulating my hips as I crawled less than ten feet in front of them. I dropped my head, growling softly, wordlessly urging them to take me as I displayed my sex in open invitation. I was flagging the two boys and they weren't making a sound.

My brothers hadn't noticed my parade yet or they might have been drawn to take me themselves, although they generally preferred to relax for a little while after eating dinner. My sex was growing moist and my heart beating rapidly as I continued my seductive behavior. If the boys had been dogs I would have come closer to them, nipping at them playfully, urging them to give me the attention I was demanding. These were humans though, and so I was wary and coy and waiting for them to understand what it was I wanted.

They continued to talk in hushed tones while they licked their lips and rubbed their faces and shifted their weight from one foot to the other, unable to decide what they should do. We played like that for nearly five minutes I think before the sound of Joe's truck interrupted us. It was a sound my brothers and I knew well enough and we ignored it, but the effect on the two Indian boys was immediate.

"Oh shit. Dad's here!" Mike, the smaller, looked towards the door and his brother, Jay, looked frightened.

"Come on! Grab the bowls. Hurry up..." He pushed Mike to get the now empty dishes and they were in a rush to leave the room, but I didn't know why.

"He's gonna kill us if he catches us," Mike was saying and my brothers and I just watched them as the boys left us, disappearing into the house proper.

I didn't now what to think about that, so I didn't think about it at all. I joined my brothers on our bedding, curling up against Bandy, hugging his back to my chest and tummy and putting my left leg over his big soft body as he closed his eyes. Bush moved to smell my excited sex and give me a few slow licks across my swollen lips and then my exposed ass. He finally settled with his head resting on my right thigh. Barley left us, going outside to do what he needed to and I just closed my eyes, wondering at how strange people could be sometimes.

I wasn't sleeping. I was just really comfortable when I heard the boys starting up their motorcycles outside. Barley was barking at them, pleased with himself that he'd driven the strangers away finally, but I didn't think they were leaving just because of him.

The door opened a minute later and Joe was looking in. I smiled at him from behind Bandy. I was still warm inside from flagging the two boys like I had and so I wasn't surprised at myself when I slipped off the bed, moving slowly and being careful not to wake Bush or Bandy. I had wondered vaguely if Joe would want to be our new Master. I liked him well enough and I thought he liked me, although I wasn't too sure how he felt about the other dogs. My brothers tolerated him anyway, so it would be okay if he was, but he didn't seem to have that same sort of presence that our Master had possessed. Joe was more ... I don't know, neutral, or something. Unassertive maybe, which is a pretty big word for me, but probably the right one. He wasn't a real Master.

I moved towards him across the hardwood floor, much as I had for his sons just a short while before and I could tell the big Indian was interested. He'd been a frequent visitor and he'd enjoyed my mouth and cunt many times for my Master's pleasure as well as his own. I approached him closely, so that I could rub my face against the rough denim of his trousers. The man at least understood me well enough to give me the touch I craved. He stroked my head, smoothing my hair from my eyes as I looked up at him, and he was smiling gently.

"Are you okay, Dare?" he asked and I didn't know what to say.

Instead of trying to reply, I lifted myself to my knees and pressed my head against the man's crotch, growling softly as I felt his large cock grown semi-hard under his clothing. He was excited and I turned my face so that there could be no mistaking my willingness as I opened my mouth, biting at the heavy fabric and tugging at the man playfully. He smelled funny, but beneath the odors of machines and oil, I could smell his arousal as well.

"Dare, uh ... Hold on..." He took my head in his large hands, pushing me back gently and I looked up at him expectantly, thinking he would free his cock and want me to suck it for him.

"I liked Jim, your, uh ... Master ... I liked him a lot and you being his wife and all..." he cleared his throat, " ... I think maybe we shouldn't, you know?"

I narrowed my eyes and tilted my head, trying to understand what the man was saying. He didn't want to mate with me anymore because my Master had married me? Or because he was gone? Or both? I didn't understand any of it. We couldn't control those things. We couldn't change them, and they didn't really change anything at that moment. My Master had enjoyed seeing me give his friend pleasure, so we could honor him this way. We would remember him that way, as my Master and Joe's friend; we'd share our memories and be comforted in the familiarity of it.

Joe didn't feel the same way though and I don't think he meant to hurt me or anything. He wanted me, but there was some custom perhaps, some human thing which stopped him from doing what he knew to be right. It saddened me more than it should, but only because I was selfish in my loneliness.

"Let's go to the parlor, Dare. We can talk a little, huh?" Joe looked down at me and started to leave the room but I didn't follow him. I wasn't supposed to be in the other parts of the house.

The man tried calling me a couple times but finally got the idea as I just sat there looking at him. Joe disappeared for a minute and then returned with a chair, one of the rough wooden ones he always sat in when he'd come around for a visit. I was happy to see it and Joe carried it into the room, putting it in the usual place and sitting down. I crawled over and tried once again to get him to take me, putting my cheek on his thighs and rubbing my breasts against his legs, but Joe merely stroked my hair and started talking.

"I sent my boys around. I guess you know that, eh? I figured you could use the help and they can use a little money for gas. I was thinking like fifty dollars a week, that's enough for them."

Joe looked at me like I might say something and when I didn't he continued.

"Anyway, uh, well I told them to kind of keep their distance. You know, give you some privacy." He scratched my head lightly and I smiled. "I guess it wouldn't do much good to try and get you into some clothes."

It was fun listening to the man talk. My brothers liked it too, when our Master would speak to them. They understood even less than I, but the words were unimportant. It was the sound of the man's voice, the timbre and pitch and tone that pleased us and made us aware of his mood. If he was pleased or angry or concerned. It was communication on a basic, simple level and it was all we ever needed.

"So, I'll have to get you to sign a check later. I can pick up some things at the store. Do you need anything in particular?" Joe asked and I shrugged. "You know, you're going to have to find someone, or something. I'm ... I'm married, you know?"

I gave him a quizzical look at that just because I'd never really thought about it before. I wasn't sure what difference that made.

"My wife finds out about this..." he laughed and shook his head. "Never mind."

I was pressing my face against his crotch again and Joe was resisting me less now. He wanted me and I was making it plain that I wanted him as well. He was trying very hard to ignore us though.

"The, uh ... The funeral is tomorrow. I took care of it and Jim, well, he was pretty specific about what he wanted. I..." he lifted my chin in his hand, " ... You'll need to dress for that, Dare. There will be some people who don't, uh ... They won't be from the reservation, put it that way. Okay? You understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes," I said finally, sensing that he needed a real answer, even though I didn't really understand at all.

I'd already said goodbye to my Master, when I'd sat with him and licked his fingers, even kissed his cold lips. There was nothing more I could do, or needed to do, but it was a human thing and I reminded myself that I was his wife. It was possible my Master would want me there, although I was certain that his spirit was content already.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" Joe asked me after several minutes of silence.

He made to remove his penis and it was awkward for him because he was so hard already. The Indian's cock was a large one, the biggest I'd ever seen on a man and perhaps even longer than Barley's, but not as thick as any of the dogs. I muzzled the heat of Joe's aroused flesh against my face, making soft moan-like growls from deep in my chest. The man's cock was uncircumcised and I used my lips to peel the already stretched foreskin back enough so that I could lick the head. I lapped at his penis like the bitch I was, cleaning the man with my tongue and tasting the wonderful flavors of his body after a long hot day. The salty sweat and acrid stain of piss, and the bland precum spilling out of him now.

Joe held his cock for me, since all I had were paws and he understood that. He held my wild hair back and moved his cock around my mouth and face with his huge soft hands. He'd always enjoyed me with my Master's blessings and I was remembering all those nights when Joe would come to visit and how happy it had made my Master to have a friend he could share me with. I'd never been the sole reason for their friendship either, which was important, I thought. I was just one of the dogs and there were many times when they didn't play with me at all. Other times my Master would chain me to the floor, locking my pelvis to that eye bolt so I could do nothing but kneel over it, and the two men would talk about whatever it is friends do, while my brothers would fuck me for their amusement.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.