Awakening - Cover

Awakening

Copyright© 2009 by Hepinox III

Chapter 4: Into the Darkness

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Into the Darkness - Eric Mason was enjoying a nice break in the Italian capital, confident he had himself and the world figured out. One night he finds himself being chased down an alley by a fanged woman hungry for blood. Although Eric initially indulges the Vampire and her hunt, she is about to find out that Eric Mason is no ordinary prey. [Warning: Expect some twists and turns]

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Vampires   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Transformation  

You truly haven't lived until you've gotten head from a Vampire. Carolina's tongue was slimy and cool as it worked its way over my raging hard-on. She was kneeling in front of me as I reclined comfortably on the couch in my hotel room, and her black dress was pulled down to reveal her gorgeous pale breasts. She let my balls slide across her firm bosom while bobbing smoothly up and down my cock and sucking resolutely.

I threw my head back with a moan of pleasure as she effortlessly took my full length into her mouth and down her throat. She seemed to have no gag reflex whatsoever and continuously deepthroated my shaft. Her throat was tight, wet and squeezed my cock each time it entered. The sensations were surreal. The coolness of her mouth allowed me to feel each individual stroke with intense detail. When she moaned her tongue and lips seemed to vibrate soothingly around my cock and sent shivers up my spine.

Carolina sucked and slurped incessantly, letting entire minutes go by before even taking a breath. She varied her technique like an expert, first bobbing up and down taking me deep into her throat then focusing on the head of my dick with her amazing tongue. I just leaned back and enjoyed the ride, letting the chill moisture of her mouth work its magic.

Just as I started to get close, Carolina let me pop out of her mouth with a slurp. She grinned at me, sharp canines on proud display, and began moving up on my lap. She lifted her dress, revealing that no underwear covered her bare pussy, and straddled me.

At first her supernatural vaginal muscles prevented me from sliding in. I had to strengthen my dick with my influence in order for it to be able to take the strain. Even with my power flowing through me, Carolina's pussy still squeezed me incredibly tight. She rode me slowly, moving her pelvis back and forth and thus creating sweet pleasurable friction. I moaned loudly as her gorgeous body squirmed in my lap.

I squeezed Carolina's gorgeous tits together, my dick hardening even more as my tongue danced over her nipples. The sensation of my lover's cool skin combined with the surreal firmness of her flesh was driving me crazy. I tried to dig my fingers into the delectable shapes of her ass but every time my fingers managed to dent her forms a wave of pleasure would inevitably make me lose my grip.

I kissed her neck as she rode me, provoking a stifled series of moans. I could sense that she was enjoying something that had been denied her for a long time. My cock struggled with staying strong inside her, constantly being squeezed by Carolina's supernatural pussy. Her motions put such a strain on my dick that I had to lift her up and put her down on her back. I pulled her dress up over her head and removed my own clothes.

Carolina looked beautiful in her pale serenity. Her exquisite naked body lay sprawled on the couch and she smiled up at me unabashedly. I nearly came just from looking at her, her curves so firm and gorgeous they barely looked real at all. I leaned down and positioned my dick at the entrance of her pussy. She smiled and lifter her left leg up to make it easier for me. I ran my hands up the sides of her waist, over her large breasts and up against the side of her face, and I pushed. She let out a primal groan as I entered her with great force.

Free to control the pace and angle I overcame Carolina's tightness and thrust deeper into her. She held me close as I drove my hardness in and out, the whole somewhat tender process in sharp contrast to our first meeting. I looked into her eyes and kissed her. Our tongues danced excitedly and the cool moisture of Carolina's mouth sent shivers up my spine once more.

I sucked on her lips and listened to her purr in pleasure as I sped up my thrusts. I decided not to fight the exhilarating feeling that came from having sex with the gorgeous Vampire and so I let my orgasm build until I could hold it no longer. I thrust as deep as I could, feeling my dick spasm within the tight walls of Carolina's pussy. I collapsed on top of her, letting out a deep and satisfied sigh. She caressed my back as I came down from my orgasm and I realized we hadn't spoken throughout the entire session.

Carolina slipped out gracefully from under me. I'm not sure where she went, my mind was foggy from our intense sex, but when she came back she was dressed in her sleek black dress once more. She sat down next to me, leaned her head against my shoulder and ran her cool hand up and down my arm.

"So, my savior, was the sexiness of 'the situation' to your liking?" she asked seductively.

"Indeed it was," I said and breathed out "Indeed it was."

I felt Carolina tense up slightly before she spoke, "I can feel it coming back. I thought that, just maybe, you had taken it away forever but it's back. The hunger is growing," tears formed up in her eyes "Soon I'll have to kill again. I'll start with animals just like when I first turned, but eventually it won't be enough anymore. I need you to help me Eric. I don't know how you do the things you do but I need your help."

I turned away slightly. So that was why she had come looking for me. "I'll help you Carolina. Of course, everything has a price."

She cooed teasingly and ran her hand through my hair. "So sex is only payment if you think I won't enjoy it as well?"

I chuckled involuntarily. Was this radiant piece of Vampiric sexiness really the fledgling I had encountered barely a week prior? Carolina was absolutely stunning, and unless I was mistaken she was a great deal stronger than before, a true Vampire goddess in the making.

I cleared my throat, repressing the hard on that was growing once more. "I need information. Information on your kind. Although I won't pretend that I wouldn't like another go or two at that killer body of yours down the line."

"I don't know much I'm afraid," she said and paused, afraid she wouldn't know enough to please me. "I've been around for about five years. As far as I've learned, most of us don't make it past a decade. It's a natural selection process in many ways; the hunger is just stronger than the nourishment we can get safely. Besides, if someone is indiscreet in order to feed more they get taken care of by the Ageless."

"The Ageless?"

"The Vampires that organize are lead by the oldest of us and called the Ageless. No one knows how old they are. There's one in Italy but I don't know his name. I've met some of his agents though I think. One of them followed me for a few days after I met you. I think it was because of what you did. When you touched me you didn't just take the hunger, you fed me somehow, I got stronger, it was like I aged several decades from just that one event."

"No wonder your pussy felt like a vice grip."

Carolina's eyes opened wide at my comment but her skin remained surreally pale where I expected her to blush. "Well I ... I..." she started before composing herself, "Well you didn't seem to a have a problem loosening up my 'vice grip' with that 'tool' of yours"

"Actually, if I 'age' you another decade I might have. Let's see if I can do this without any side effects."

I gently touched the sides of Carolina's head and let my influence flood her body. She completely let her defenses down, putting all her hopes on me. I felt her growing hunger and tried to trace it to the source. The Vampire body was fascinating, building itself up over time, fueled by blood. I hadn't removed Carolina's thirst; I had somehow fuelled her body enough to send it through a growth spurt. The reason her hunger took time to return was that her body was now more self sufficient.

I let my senses explore Carolina further trying to find a way to satiate her thirst without going too far or doing something wrong. Oddly, I found myself getting tired from the effort as if her Vampiric essence fought my intrusion. In the end I let my power fuel the thirst enough to give Carolina another few weeks of peace without 'ageing' her at all. I felt her let out a sigh of relief as a broad smile crossed her face.

"Thank you Eric," she managed as a few tears streamed down her cheeks, "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome," I answered with sincerity.

"You're not a monster like me," she proclaimed as one of her tears dropped onto my leg, "You're something good,"

I didn't correct Carolina but only held her as she sobbed against my chest. She told me all she knew about Vampirism which unfortunately wasn't a great deal but it gave me a few ideas about what to do next. I had collected a few books from Estelle and Tarsi that started to make a bit more sense at the time. I comforted my lover as best as I could but eventually she had to get back to her sanctuary. She didn't sleep in a coffin or anything like that but she did need a place safe from sunlight and potential disturbances during the day. We decided to meet again soon before I sent her on her way.

I never need much sleep so I woke early the next morning despite my late night escapades. I couldn't help but feel a certain fondness when remembering Carolina and her amazing body. I took a long shower and put on one of my favorite suits, I felt as if it might be a great day. When leaving I checked in with Emilio to see if there were any messages for me. Since there were none for once I decided to simply head out and continue my investigations of the occult.

One of the tomes that my Goth servants acquired for me contained a list of rituals and spells that had been set over the city of Rome. The book was written by a dabbling 'magician' in the early 1920's. Although I had clear proof that supernatural things were far more common than most believe, I was still skeptical about the vaguer stuff. I didn't believe that carving symbols and chanting for hours on end could constitute some kind of 'magic'.

Still, as I perused the environs of the Vatican City, my senses gave me clear hints of some sort of circle made of ritual carvings. The 'spells' all exhibited a strange energy that I couldn't make sense of with my insight. It made me wonder about the greater mysteries in life. Vampires and supernatural powers, maybe God and the Devil? However, trusting my instincts, I got the feeling that most of the well known faiths of the world were very much man made. Nothing good ever came from believing in something you can't see.

The Vatican City is a small closed area close to the heart of Rome, It has its own laws and regulations. The pope is 'ruler' of Vatican City and it's all quite ceremonial and pompous. I always found the whole idea quite inane but observing the countless protective wards set up along its borders I started to think that there might be more than meets the eye involved. At the same time I wondered why since normally something like that would be considered paganism by the church. Were they even aware that the circle around the heart of Catholicism was tagged with countless hedonistic efforts?

It was early afternoon when something at the edge of my consciousness distracted me. My insight frequently anchors my awareness to situations or people that I meet, granting me a sort of connection with them. It's thanks to this that I could trace the supernatural once I discovered it and it's thanks to this that I knew I was in trouble. The wards seemed to dislike my search into their inner workings, an unknown force pressed against my senses.

Deciding that I better leave Vatican City for the time being I went to check up on my subjects. Estelle and Tarsi were something else alright, I could barely believe the strange turn of events that had led me to them. Ultimately they were a means to an end. I needed to discover my own origins and I was sure that the answer lay somewhere with the rest of the paranormal phenomena in the world. Finding two hot little pieces of ass fully embracing me as a demon lord and ready to do my bidding sure was helpful. Emilio from the Artemide was also helping me set up something like a base of operations and I was eagerly anticipating being able to move in.

Bianca on the other hand was becoming a nuisance. Originally I was looking forward to adding the Italian socialite to my list of conquests but things were changing and holding the gold digger's interest no longer seemed like a worthy undertaking. She still believed we were going for a weekend together but I was seriously considering just calling it off with the bitch.

I followed my insight right towards my sweet Goth servants but somewhere along the way I got distracted again. I was making my way toward the lower east end of the City where my insight told me that Estelle and Tarsi were searching for something. That's when I came by a small shop that first seemed nothing more than a nondescript hobby store. However, my senses were screaming at me to stop and enter it, so I did.

Inside, the walls were lined with BB guns, cheesy movie weapon replicas and the occasional crossbow. It was a complete mystery why my insight had urged me to check the place out. Looking closer I noticed that among the unsharpened aluminum blades in the short range section there was the occasional authentic sword. I first checked out a few katanas, a rapier and finally I came face to face with the object that was pulling my attention earlier. It was a peculiar weapon, its handle was old and ragged and its blade discolored beyond recognition.

"Anything I can help you with sir?," asked the shop owner. I hadn't really noticed him before; he was a portly man wearing an old t shirt and leather vest.

"Maybe you can. What can you tell me about this sword?" I answered in better Italian than his.

"It's an antique for sure. I've had it for about eight years, never got around to having it restored though."

"What's it made of?"

"Some kind of silver. Not normal silver though, it's been interlaced with something else, probably why it's in such a state. Oh and there's these old runes running up and down the middle of it."

"How much do you want for it?" I asked and reached for my wallet.

"I ain't gonna trick ya. If it were restored I'd ask for a good five grand but in the state that it's in I'll let you have it for 900." The man answered as he scratched his belly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.