Empathic Twins

by Daddycums

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Erotica Sex Story: A girl discovers that she can feel everything her twin brother feels.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Lying naked on her bed, Debbie Reed wondered why she felt so good. It wasn't her birthday, she didn't have a date with a gorgeous hunk of a guy, and she hadn't just aced a test at school. In fact, there was no reason in particular for her to feel this way. She just did.

Ever since Tina Coleman had arrived that afternoon to study with her twin brother Paul, Debbie had felt a warm glow inside her, as if the girl's presence made the whole world seem right. That feeling had been building all afternoon as the two classmates studied in the next room, and now it had intensified to an almost physical sensation.

It was a familiar feeling; every time Paul and Debbie spent time with Tina, or even when Paul and Tina were alone together, Debbie felt the same way.

The thought had crossed her mind that she might be turning into a lesbian, with the gorgeous and charming Tina as the focus of her desires. That thought might have alarmed her, because the idea of being in love with a girl disgusted her. But strangely enough, Debbie never felt that electric, almost ticklish sensation whenever she was alone with the girl, only when Paul and Tina were together.

She wondered if she were just happy for her brother. He had been in love with Tina since second grade. Back then she had been just a pretty little child with a contagious giggle and a smile that melted hearts. Since she lived next door, the three of them always played together. Now that they were fifteen years old, that cute little girl had blossomed into a stunning beauty that had the boys at school falling all over themselves trying to impress her. Fortunately for Paul, the deep roots of their friendship gave him an edge. He hadn't quite worked up the nerve to ask her out yet, but she always seemed to spend time visiting them, and lately a good deal of that time was alone with Paul.

Debbie was no fool; she knew it was only a matter of time before they took their relationship to the next level. Now, as she lay there on her bed, she wondered if they were doing that right now. They had certainly been in his bedroom an awfully long time.

Although the day wasn't particularly warm, Debbie felt hot even without her clothes. She had stripped them off a few minutes ago because they felt too stifling. Still, she found herself warm and even sweating. The heat seemed to be tied together with that strange feeling, which was more intense today than it had ever been before.

It was like a kind of energy running through her body, stimulating her nerves and causing her to squirm there on the bed. She actually enjoyed the sensation; it felt nice, especially today for some reason.

Lying there on her bed, she felt an overwhelming urge to touch herself. She felt as if her hands were already running over her body-- no, not her hands, but someone else's. When she closed her eyes, it almost felt like a lover's caress and gentle kisses. When she slipped her own hand between her legs, it merely added to the pleasure that already existed.

She bit her lower lip to keep from crying out; it wouldn't do to have Paul and Tina hear her. On the other hand, maybe they were otherwise preoccupied. Perhaps they too were exploring new sensations of pleasure, albeit together rather than alone. That thought thrilled her most of all. Were they making love to one another, right there in the other room?

The pleasure intensified over the next few minutes as her hand worked its magic. She let the other one move to her breast to add that much more pleasure, though most of the sensation came from between her legs.

Her body writhed and squirmed on the bed as she played with herself, thinking about her brother and friend. It wouldn't be long before she found the release that she so desperately needed. Her fingers rubbed frantically up and down her slit, as if trying to force an orgasm out of sheer willpower. Her swollen clit felt aflame with lust and desire, and even the stimulation of her own fingertips there paled in comparison to the sensation that had arisen without bidding in the past few minutes. She wondered if it were normal for a girl to feel this way, for her body to succumb to sexual pleasure seemingly at random, the way hers was doing now.

Then the spike came, and although it was not a new sensation to her, this time there was something different about it. The orgasm felt somehow foreign, as if coming not from within her, but from somewhere else. It still felt intense and overwhelming, almost enough to make her forget herself and cry out with the pleasure. She could barely contain her gasps as it wracked her body and she waves of pleasure surged through her.

It lasted only a few seconds, but those few seconds were enough to completely drain her of energy. After it was over and the throbbing ecstasy mellowed to a warm glow spread throughout her body, she lay peacefully and serenely on the bed, her eyes closed and a smile of contentment on her face. For some reason, an image of Tina's beautiful countenance flashed before her, and Debbie felt a closeness to the girl in that moment that she had never experienced before. She wondered why.


Paul and Tina lay naked together in his bed, exhausted yet happy. Paul glanced down at the girl lying in his arms with her head against his chest, the girl he had loved since they were children. For the past few years he had been lusting after her, and today she had finally fulfilled his dream. She had been a little timid at first, but once she got into it, she had given herself wholeheartedly and enthusiastically to him.

She gazed up at him with a tired yet affectionate look in her deep green eyes and a smile on her cute little lips. Paul wiped away a strand of hair that had fallen down over her face, then kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you, Tina," he said in a tender voice.

"I love you too, Paul," she replied.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting to hear you say that?" he asked.

"Probably about as long as I've been waiting to hear you say it," she laughed.

"I guess we're both idiots for not saying it sooner," smiled Paul. "But I'm not going to make that mistake again. I'm going to tell you over and over and over again how much I love you."

"Just don't say it too loud," Tina grinned. "Your sister's in the next room."

"Don't worry about Debbie. She always seems to get excited whenever you and I are together. I think she'd be overjoyed that we've made love."

"I know. She gets that same expression on her face that you do."

"Oh, I get that expression on my face?" laughed Paul. "Am I that obvious?"

"Basically, yes. You know, you and Debbie are a lot alike. She's a really sweet girl, and you're a really sweet guy."

"Well, we are twins after all. Maybe not identical twins, but we tend to think alike, and we have all the same interests. Sometimes I even think she feels the same things as me, if you know what I mean."

Tina laughed. "I hope not, considering what we just did."

"But seriously, there have been times when things happened to me, and it seemed to affect her just as much. Like when I was nine, I fell off my bike and scraped my knee pretty good. I think she cried as much as I did."

"She just loves you and doesn't like to see you hurt, that's all," said Tina.

Paul thought about that. He remembered growing up with a twin sister, and all the fun they had together. From the very beginning, they had been close. As infants they had shared a crib, and as toddlers they shared a bed. He still had flashes of memory about lying together, clinging affectionately to one another at night. When they grew older, their parents put them in separate beds, and eventually in separate rooms. That didn't change their relationship a bit; they continued to be best friends. Then they met Tina, who had formed an instant bond with Debbie, although she had been a little wary of Paul at first, since they were still at the age where boys were malicious creatures who showed their affection for a girl by yanking her hair. She eventually warmed up to him though, and then there were three where there had previously been two. Still, the love between the twins never diminished.

"You're probably right," he shrugged. "I guess that explains why she's almost as happy as I am whenever you and I get together."

"Almost? She seems every bit as happy as you are."

"Impossible," he smiled. "No one can be as happy as I am when you and I are together."

"Except maybe me," Tina told him, then she lifted her head and gave him a quick kiss. "Maybe we should get up now," she said. "We've been in here an awfully long time. Your sister's bound to get suspicious."

"Do you think we should tell her? I mean, we don't have to go into detail, but maybe we should tell her that we're in love."

"She deserves to know the truth," Tina nodded. "She's my best friend, and I've never kept any secrets from her."

The two of them sat up and reached for their clothes.


After resting for a while, Debbie got up out of her bed and started to dress. Still weak from the orgasm that had overcome her, she also felt that warm glow that had filled her ever since Tina had come to visit Paul. It was a little more muted now, less physical and more emotional.

As she put her clothes back on, her thoughts drifted to Tina. She's such a beautiful girl, she thought. So pretty, so sweet, so nice to hug and... Debbie shook her head, trying to clear it of that train of thought. It was difficult; whenever she closed her eyes, there was the girl's pretty face.

What's wrong with me? she thought. It was like she was in love, but how could she be in love with another girl? Granted, if she had to pick a girl to fall in love with, it would be Tina, but otherwise the thought was horrifying and disgusting.

No, that wasn't true at all, she decided. Maybe yesterday it would have been, but today, all those negative emotions were swept away by what she felt toward the girl. More disturbing than the idea of loving a girl was the thought that she wasn't disturbed by it, crazy as that seemed.

To clear her mind of these dangerous thoughts, she headed downstairs to the living room and plopped down on the couch, grabbing the remote to turn on the television. Unfortunately, she couldn't concentrate; even with the distraction of the boob tube, Tina kept invading her thoughts.

When Paul and Tina emerged from his bedroom and descended the stairs to the front room, Debbie didn't know whether she was in heaven or hell. The sight of the girl filled her with such delight that she wanted to just run to her and throw her arms around her in a great big bear hug. It was like the room had suddenly lit up with sunshine after a dark and stormy night. But those thoughts horrified her, because she knew she shouldn't feel them, not about another girl.

"Hi, Debbie," Tina smiled, and Debbie just about passed out from giddiness. She smiled back at the girl, then glanced over at her brother, noticing the tired yet satisfied grin on his face. Suddenly she understood. The two of them had just made love.

Maybe that explained her own happiness. She had always loved her brother, and she really liked Tina as a friend, so she had always hoped that the two of them would get together. She had concluded, apparently correctly, that while she was in her room, the two of them had finally done something about the obvious sexual tension between them whenever they were together. Debbie's excitement was simply the result of a wish fulfilled. That was it; there was no suppressed lust or hidden lesbian tendencies; she was just happy for her brother and their friend.

Her own nervousness vanished at that realization; she had been worried over nothing. It was perfectly fine for her to think Tina was pretty; it was the truth, after all. It was perfectly fine for her to be preoccupied with her, knowing as she did that the girl had just shared a moment of passion with Debbie's brother. In a way, it helped to strengthen the relationship between the two girls, because they both loved the same boy, albeit in different ways.

Paul noticed the look of bliss on his sister's face, but he didn't say anything about it. He wouldn't have been surprised to see that same look on his own face, after what had just gone on between Tina and him. To see it on his little sister's face was strange, but then, he had never been all that good at deciphering the complexities of girls' emotions anyway, so he didn't bother to try.

Tina glanced at him, and for once he knew what she was thinking. He gave her an encouraging nod.

"Debbie," said Tina, "I have an announcement to make, and I want you to be the first to know."

"I think I've already guessed," his sister replied.

"You're probably right," Tina laughed. "We haven't exactly been subtle about it. But I'll tell you anyway. Paul and I are now officially a couple."

"I knew it!" Debbie exclaimed with glee. She hopped up off the couch and threw her arms around Paul. He chuckled and hugged her back. Debbie was such an adorable girl, and so affectionate. He had been a little worried that she might be jealous that he stole her best friend away from her, but it seemed that she was almost as happy as he was.

She then released him and hugged Tina as well. For just a moment, Paul saw a flicker of something in her eyes, a moment of intense joy. He recognized it because he had felt exactly the same way the first time he kissed Tina that afternoon. If he didn't know any better, he would say that Debbie was in love with Tina. But that couldn't be true; he was probably just misinterpreting the signals.

After the hugs, the three of them sat down on the couch to talk, with Paul sitting between the two girls he loved most in the world. Thankfully, Debbie didn't pry into the details of their relationship. No doubt she already suspected that the two of them had just had sex, but at least she was tactful enough not to mention it. Tina might tell her all about it later, and if so, Paul didn't mind; he just didn't want to be present. It would feel too awkward to talk about sex in front of his sister.

He suddenly felt something squeeze his knee. Reflexively, he jumped. Debbie, for some reason, did too.

Tina removed her hand from his knee as the twins stared at each other. Then they burst out laughing.

"Sorry," Paul told his sister. "I must have startled you."

"My fault," apologized Tina. "I didn't know you were so sensitive there, Paul. Looks like I won't be putting my hand on your knee again any time soon."

"He's sensitive everywhere," said Debbie. "If you really want to get him going, tickle him just under the ribs on his left side."

"And how do you know that?" Paul asked her. "Have you been secretly tickling me without me knowing about it?"

Debbie shrugged.

"Let's test the theory," said Tina, and immediately dug her fingers into Paul's side where his sister had indicated. Paul burst out laughing, grabbing her hand to fend her off. Debbie laughed just as hard, squirming around on the couch beside them.

"No more!" she blurted out between her giggles. Tina immediately stopped, and both she and she stared at Debbie.

"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Paul. Debbie glanced at them, apparently as confused as they were.

"I don't know," she shrugged. "Just watching you get tickled like that made me feel ticklish myself."

They sat back down and started up their conversation again, by unspoken agreement refraining from attacking each other. Paul put his arms around the girls' shoulders, and they both leaned in and lay their heads against him. He had always been affectionate with Debbie, mainly because she was so affectionate with him, so it wasn't uncommon for them to have their arms around each other. Now that Tina was his girlfriend, she didn't mind him doing the same thing to her. It felt nice and comfortable sitting there with the two girls, and it was obvious why. The three of them had always done everything together. Paul and Debbie were not just siblings, but twins, and that gave them a strong emotional bond. Debbie and Tina had always been the best of friends, ever since they were little. And now the third leg of that triangle had just been solidified. None of the three were truly complete without the other two.

It was almost a shame when Tina's mother phoned and asked her to come home for supper. Grudgingly, the three friends said goodbye, then Tina left the house to walk down the street to her home. Paul's and Debbie's mother arrived home shortly after from work, and they sat down to eat as well. Both mothers were divorced, and both had to work until about 5:00, so that meant a couple of hours after school when the kids could get together without any supervision.

In the past few years, Tina's mother had been a little wary of having her daughter spend so much time with Paul, which was understandable. She had let it happen, though, because Debbie remained her best friend, and until now, Paul and Tina never spent time alone together; Debbie was always with them. Things had suddenly changed, though, and she wondered what Mrs. Coleman's reaction would be when she found out that Paul was now her daughter's boyfriend. Hopefully it wouldn't mean that they couldn't be alone together any more.

She decided not to worry about it. The three of them would face that obstacle together when they came to it.


That night, Debbie lay in bed awake, staring up at the ceiling and wondering what had come over her lately. First she had gotten excited about Tina Coleman coming to visit. Then she had played with herself while fantasizing about her brother and best friend making love together. Masturbation was nothing new to her, but today was the first time the intense pleasurable feelings had come so naturally. Usually she had to work hard to get off, but today she had nearly reached that point before she even put her hands on her body.

Then there was that tickling session. It really was almost like she could feel it when Tina tickled Paul. But that was impossible, wasn't it?

And of course, there was the way she felt about Tina after emerging from her bedroom. She had tried to rationalize it as happiness that her brother had gotten together with the girl, but now as she lay in bed, all of her doubt and confusion returned. She had always thought Tina was beautiful, but today she had felt a strange excitement because of that beauty. It wasn't unlike the nervousness and jitters she felt when a handsome boy talked to her. In fact, her newfound feelings toward Tina bore a remarkable resemblance to the several crushes she had had on boys ever since she was old enough to feel that way. What did that mean?

No answers came, and she fell asleep with those worries still running through her head.


The next day at school, Debbie watched Tina discreetly. Was there something about the girl that attracted Debbie to her? Or was it Debbie herself? What was it that made her want to be close to Tina, to touch her, to hug her and even kiss her? It was as if the events of yesterday had awakened a hidden desire, dormant until her brother had slept with her. Strangely enough, she felt no jealousy, only happiness and even excitement that Paul had gotten together with her. The thought that the two of them were lovers sent chills through Debbie's body.

The feelings reached their peak in the locker room after P.E. class. Debbie felt a kind of tingly anticipation all through class, knowing that she was about to see the girl's naked body. It wasn't the first time she had seen it; they took showers together after class every day. This time, though, things were different. She didn't know how, only that she looked forward to seeing Tina without her clothes on.

They played softball during class. Debbie took second base, and Tina played shortstop. They lost the game 6-4, but Debbie really didn't care. She had something much more interesting to look forward to.

Finally the whistle blew, and she found her heart pounding in her chest in anticipation. She felt tingly all over as the girls and boys filed into their separate locker rooms. Tina and Debbie had lockers right next to each other, so they headed down the aisle to their lockers to undress.

This is it, Debbie thought as Tina put her foot up on the bench and began to unlace her shoes. The girl had magnificent legs; most of the boys in the class had snuck a peek or two during the game. But Debbie also knew that plenty of them had peeked at her as well. And why not? Debbie was also a pretty girl with nice legs. Sometimes the thought that the boys were looking at her thrilled her, but right now, she could think of nothing but Tina.

She realized that she was right now peeking in exactly the same way, and wondered if the girl would notice. If her friend asked her about it, she would just say that Tina's new relationship with Paul had made Debbie curious about the kinds of physical attributes that men found attractive, and she couldn't help look at Tina as she thought about them. That was innocent enough, at least as an excuse, but she wondered if the truth had more to do with those feelings she had been experiencing lately. Do I find those same attributes attractive too? Debbie wondered.

Tina finished removing her shoes and socks, and then grasped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. Debbie risked a glance, admiring the girl's graceful curves and soft skin slick with perspiration. Tina pulled down her shorts, and Debbie glanced at her panties. She had always thought of underwear as just functional and utilitarian, but for some reason, today she found something mysteriously alluring about the sight of Tina's panties covering her most intimate spot.

When Tina removed her bra, Debbie's heart skipped a beat. Her friend had the most gorgeous, perky little breasts, with dark nipples and just the right amount of bounce. No doubt every boy in the school, and pretty much all of the male teachers too, would drool like dogs if they saw Tina like this.

Debbie discreetly wiped away a bit of saliva from the corner of her mouth.

Tina let her panties fall to the floor, exposing her trim bush. Debbie couldn't help but stare at the gash, excited at the thought that less than twenty-four hours ago, it had been filled with her brother's cock. Paul had actually had the pleasure of driving his prick deep inside that gorgeous little pussy, felt the hot, moist walls encircling it...

She realized with alarm that with her attention focused on her friend, she had completely forgotten to take her own clothes off. She hurried and stripped down, then followed Tina into the shower.

The sight of water running down her friend's body, slithering between her breasts and dripping off her nipples, was having its effect on Debbie. It was a good thing that she was showering right now because it hid the fact that her pussy was leaking like crazy. She could hardly think straight with her friend's nude body so close. All Debbie had to do was reach out, and she would be able to run her hands all over that beautiful torso. Maybe Tina would reciprocate. Maybe the two of them would move in close, their bodies drawing in until they pressed together, their lips seeking each other out and their tongues entwining in a passionate kiss.

The first traces of a moan escaped her lips before she managed to cut it off with a coughing fit.

"Are you all right?" Tina asked her.

"Fine. I just accidentally breathed in a couple of drops of water."

Tina seemed to accept the explanation, so the two of them finished rinsing themselves off, then grabbed a couple of towels to dry themselves.

After the shower, the two girls began to dress. Tina was putting on her panties when she winced, then sat down on the bench and rubbed her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" asked Debbie.

"Oh, nothing really," Tina replied. "I think I just pulled a muscle in my shoulder throwing the ball in class today. I'll be fine."

"Here, let me see," Debbie offered, secretly delighted for the chance to actually put her hands on the girl. She reached out and touched the girl's shoulder. "Tell me where it hurts," she said.

"It's okay," Tina said hurriedly.

"Nonsense. Here, turn to the side."

Grudgingly, Tina turned to face away from Debbie, who ran her fingers over the girl's shoulder, pressing on it firmly. Tina had such soft skin, especially just after a shower. It was all Debbie could do to keep from grabbing her and hugging her right there. She would just have to lean forward, maybe a foot, and then her own breasts would press up against the girl's back. Then she could reach her hands around...

"Ow!" Tina suddenly exclaimed.

"Right there," Debbie nodded. "Well, I don't see any bruising or discoloring. Let me just work your shoulder for a bit to loosen you up. Try to relax." Debbie firmly grasped her friend's arm just under the shoulder and rolled it around in the joint as she massaged her shoulder with her other hand. Tina winced a couple more times.

Debbie took the opportunity to stare over her friend's shoulder down at her gorgeous breasts. Paul was so lucky, to be able to touch them and squeeze them and kiss them and lick them and hold them against his own body. Still, she felt no jealousy. The thought of Paul doing those things to her turned her on just as much as if it were herself.

Her body was growing warm, and she started to tingle down between her legs. If she continued like this for much longer, she was bound to end up with a revealing stain on her panties. Reluctantly, she released the girl's arm.

"There, is that better?" she asked.

"A little," acknowledged Tina. "Thanks."

"Sure."

The two girls finished dressing. It was a shame when Tina put on her bra to cover up her beautiful tits; Debbie never tired of looking at them. Still, if they didn't hurry they would be late for their next classes.

Once again, Debbie wondered if maybe she was turning into a lesbian. Was this how it happened? First she was interested in boys, then she found a really beautiful and friendly girl, then she started thinking of her in different ways, then finally she fell in love with her.

Was she in love? She didn't know. She really was inexperienced with love. She had had her share of crushes on some of the boys at school, but this feeling toward Tina was different. For one thing, the two girls were already best friends, so their affection for one another ran deep. For another, she seemed a little more preoccupied with the girl's body than she had been with any of the boys she liked.

One thing she knew for certain: she just had to get the girl alone, to explore those feelings, maybe experiment a little. She wondered if Tina would be willing to go along. In fact, she wondered just how far she herself was willing to go.

There was one way to find out. "Tina," she said. "Can I come over to your house this afternoon?"

"Actually, I was planning to come over to yours," Tina grinned.

"But then you'll spend your whole time with Paul."

Tina stared at her with a touch of pity in her face. "Oh, I'm sorry Debbie," she said. "It has seemed like I've been spending all my time with him lately, hasn't it?"

"Well, kind of. But you and I are still friends, right?"

"Of course we are. I'm sorry if you're feeling left-out. I suppose it was kind of rude of me, wasn't it?"

"It's okay. I mean, you've got a good excuse."

"Tell you what. Today, you can come over to my house. I'll just tell Paul that it's not fair that he gets to monopolize my time when you're my best friend. And later I'll try not to leave you out as much. But sometimes I do want to spend time alone with him, okay?"

"Oh, I wouldn't dream of taking you away from him," Debbie smiled. "I think it's wonderful that you two are together, but sometimes I just want to be included."

"Of course. I'll try to be more sensitive to your feelings in the future, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks for understanding."

"You're welcome. So I'll see you after school."

"After school," Debbie repeated.


Just before their last class of the day, they found Paul and explained the situation to him. Tina asked if it was all right if she spent some time alone with Debbie, and he agreed immediately.

"Absolutely," he said. "I would hate to come between you two. Debbie, any time you feel like I'm monopolizing Tina's time, you just let me know and I'll back off a little. I want all three of us to stay good friends. Just promise me you'll let me have some time alone with her too now and then, okay?"

"Oh, of course!" Debbie hurriedly agreed. "I think it's the greatest thing in the world that you two have gotten together like this. I hope it lasts forever."

"Me too," smiled Tina.


After the bus dropped them off at home later that day, the two girls said goodbye to Paul, then as he headed inside, they walked down the street to Tina's house. Like Paul's and Debbie's, the girl's parents were divorced, and her mother worked until later in the evening, which gave them the whole house to themselves for a few hours. They ascended the stairs to Tina's room, then sat down together on the bed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.