My Give Away Wife - Cover

My Give Away Wife

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man's best friend tries to save Dave's marriage from breaking up. It doesn't turn out as expected. But it turns out well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Back at the cabin we all hurried inside. There were not, as far as I knew, any plans beyond sating our lust. But apparently Ashley’s charmingly dirty mind had come up with a sexy idea on the ride back to the cabin. As soon as the door closed behind us she said, “You guys go in the living room and get comfortable. We’ll be down in ten minutes.”

It was actually closer to twenty minutes but it gave us a chance to catch our breath and regain our strength. As soon as we were alone I got up and got us both a glass of ice water. We haven’t had much alcohol tonight but we’ve had enough. I don’t want anymore. I’m not that much of a drinker and neither is Jim.

We sat down and grinned at each other for a few minutes before I said, “After the way it turned out last time I asked your advice I hesitate to say this. But I need your advice.”

He chuckled and said, “I thought the first time turned out pretty well.”

I nodded my agreement and said, “Yeah. I guess it did. But I don’t want you taking any more women away from me.”

He laughed and said, “This one is all I can handle. Don’t tell me Ashley is giving you problems already!”

I shook my head. “No. I think it’s pretty obvious she and I are much more compatible. But she gives me every indication, without actually saying it, that she might be interested in being in the same position Lea was tonight in that bar. Well, actually, come to think about it, she did actually say it.

“A big difference is that she knows pretty much everyone in town. I’m not sure how that would affect her in the future when she comes up here on vacations and holidays so I recommended against it. She might live to regret it if she did.

“My first inclination, and she did ask me how I felt about it, was that I wouldn’t be comfortable with it. Not in town. But the more I think about it ... I just don’t know. Watching you teach Lea how to play pool has turned out to be the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. What is your expert opinion, oh wise one?”

Jim sighed. Then he shook his head. He said, “You do have a strange life!”

He sipped his ice water and thought before answering. He finally replied, “She was always a closet exhibitionist. This is between you and me. She’d be embarrassed if she knew we talked about this.”

I gave him my word.

He said, “She always got a kick out of ‘accidentally’ showing off when we were growing up. If the circumstances and the timing were right she wasn’t all that careful about how she sat when she was wearing a skirt or a dress. She would carefully time meeting me in the hallway wearing nothing but a towel that wasn’t quite long enough. She got a kick out of it and I did, too.

“But I was smart enough to realize I had to play along. If I let it be known that I realized she was doing it on purpose she would have had to put an end to it. When I spied on her in the bathroom it was because she frequently left the door open a couple inches. She would do the same thing with her bedroom door fairly often. She got just as turned on doing that crazy shit as I did seeing her pretty ass naked or half naked. But we’ve both pretended, even to this day, that it was unintentional.

“I suspect that most women have a little exhibitionist in them. Not like Lea. And not mixed with the submissive streak she has. But it’s part of being a woman. It makes them feel desirable. It makes them feel wanted. We all need that to some extent. But a lot of women need it more, much more than we do.

“It’s harder for women. Men can go ahead and get old and it’s okay. When a woman begins to age it can be much harder for them to adjust. They invest so much of their lives in their appearance, in their sexuality, their ability to attract the attention of men. They act like they get upset about us staring at their boobs. But they have an awful lot of their self-esteem tied up in those boobs and if people stopped noticing they’d be heartbroken.

“I have no doubt Ashley would get very turned on if she was undressed in a crowded bar, just like Lea did. But you’re right about it being awkward that she knows everyone in town. I’m sure she’d regret it later.

“The other unknown, and the more important one, is how would you feel about it. I don’t think you know. Until you do, I recommend that you keep this in the realm of a spectator sport. I saw what you did in the bar tonight, lifting her skirt, exposing her underwear, playing with her pussy. I think that was just the right touch. Maybe you’re beginning to learn from the master after all.”

We were quiet for a minute and then he laughed suddenly. I looked at him curiously. He smiled and said, “I was just thinking about what you said, about taking another woman away from you. I can just see my parents faces if I told them I wanted to marry Ashley!”

I snickered at that. It wasn’t a pretty picture. But then he got serious and exclaimed, “Oh Christ! You think I took Lea away from you?”

He sounds very upset. I smiled and said, “Relax, Jim. I was just yanking your chain. I had to force you to take her, remember? I even had to break my word to you, and even under these strange circumstances that bothers me. I’ve never gone back on my word before in my life. My word is very important to me as you well know. On more than one occasion you accused me of being anal about it and I suppose you’re right. You understand that I had to this one time, right?”

He said, “I don’t think this one counts. I guess I set you up to fail. I shouldn’t have put that one-year condition on you. I knew she didn’t love you the way you loved her. But I couldn’t see myself taking her away from you. I honestly thought I could save your marriage. You believe me, don’t you?”

We were so involved in our conversation we didn’t hear the girls sneaking downstairs. We didn’t know they were there until Ashley said, “You’re fucking his wife. He’s fucking your sister. Both of you get over it! Christ! You sound like a couple of little girls! I better not catch either one of you wearing panties!”

We looked around to see Ashley and Lea. Both are freshly showered and well groomed. Both are also naked. They entered the room and both of them kissed both of us. Then they took an afghan from the sofa and spread it out on the floor.

While they were doing that I said to Jim, “I don’t know why we can’t wear their panties if they aren’t going to.”

“It’s a damn good thing I know you’re joking!”

Jim and I watched to see what they’re planning. We were both pleasantly surprised when the girls stretched out on the floor and began to make out like a couple of horny teenagers. I got the impression they must have gotten a bit of a head start upstairs. They were not at all hesitant as they moved into each other’s arms and began to kiss passionately.

I’ve seen scenes like this in a couple of movies and they were very interesting, to put it mildly. But I have to tell you, seeing it happen right in front of you, just inches from where you’re sitting, is extremely exciting. It’s twice as exciting when you know the two beautiful, sexy women involved.

I sat there and watched for a long time before I started to undress. When Jim saw me taking my clothes off he must have thought it was a good idea. Before long we were both naked and staring at the sexiest show we’ve ever seen taking place on the floor at our feet.

I had in mind being ready when my turn came and maybe playing with my cock while I enjoyed the show. But I quickly realized it would be a mistake to touch my cock. So, I just sat back and looked around my hard cock at the show the girls are putting on for us.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.