My Give Away Wife - Cover

My Give Away Wife

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man's best friend tries to save Dave's marriage from breaking up. It doesn't turn out as expected. But it turns out well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I awoke the next morning from a very pleasant dream to find out that it had come true. Ashley was still in my arms! I held her until she gradually woke up a few minutes later. I watched her face as she slowly became aware of where she is and with whom she’s sleeping. She seemed as pleasantly surprised to find it wasn’t a dream as I was.

She stretched and turned around to face me. She has a brilliant smile on her face. She kissed the tip of my nose and said, “I haven’t slept that well in years! But there are more exciting ways of sleeping together.”

As she spoke her hand slid down between us and teased my already hard cock. She wrapped her fingers around my cock and smiled up at me. She asked in a teasing voice, “Are you sure Jim won’t mind?”

I laughed and replied, “If you’d like I can go ask him if it’s okay.”

This is a very unusual situation for me. Not so much because my very good friend and frequent crush is throwing herself at me, though that’s nice. But I’ve never had a woman take the lead in a sexual situation before. I’ve read that some men find that intimidating. I never thought it would happen to me. Now that it is I must admit I kind of like the idea. It’s flattering. It’s been a long time since I’ve felt wanted.

I pulled Ashley into my arms and we started kissing. I was a little nervous that kissing her would be too much like kissing a friend. I mean ... well, you know what I mean.

It wasn’t like that at all. It was much more like finally getting to kiss the girl I’ve always wanted. And I didn’t even stop to think about how Jim might feel about it!

We kissed and I began to explore her body. But she didn’t just lie there and enjoy it. Her hands are exploring me, too. We continued to kiss with growing passion and it just felt so damn right. She wants me as much as I want her and she isn’t afraid to let it show. What a stupid ass I’ve been for not asking this wonderful girl out eight years ago when we turned sixteen and started dating!

I managed to get her t-shirt and those funky shorts off and I started to explore her body with my lips and my tongue. Her nipples are as hard as rocks. They’re more than half an inch long and obviously very sensitive. When I started sucking on them she moaned loudly. When I clamped down lightly on them with my teeth she cried out and had her first orgasm of the day. I look forward to giving her many more.

Unlike Lea, Ashley is very vocal during sex. I should probably clarify that statement. What I meant to say was unlike Lea was when she had sex with me, obviously not when she’s in bed with Jim. She has been all too vocal about how much she enjoys sex with him.

Ashley told me in an excited, lust filled voice how much she loves me and how much she loves what I’m doing. By the time I had kissed my way down to her sopping wet pussy and started licking and kissing she was getting pretty loud.

My first thought was that Jim and Lea would hear us. My second thought was, ‘Good!’

I licked and kissed her pussy and sucked lightly on her clit while pumping her tight opening with two fingers until she had several exciting orgasms. Then I lifted her legs and explored her pinkish little anus with my tongue.

I quickly gathered that no one has ever done that for her before. She gasped and exclaimed loudly, “What?! What are you...?! Jesus, Dave!! Oh my god! Yes! Oh, you sweet bastard!!”

By the time she had an orgasm from what I was doing back there she was screaming loudly. And the sounds she was making were turning me on as much as the show Jim and Lea put on in the bar last night. I thought my hard cock was going to burst by the time I lowered her legs and climbed up over her beautiful, sexy body.

She wrapped her arms around me as soon as I was close enough and hugged me with all her might. She loudly declared her love for me and then began licking my face clean as I slowly entered her hot, buttery pussy with my hard cock.

She moaned as her pussy expanded to accommodate my cock. It was almost certainly my imagination. But my cock felt harder and longer and fatter than it has ever been before. I’ll never be the star of a porn movie. I’m just average. My cock is about seven inches long at its hardest. I don’t often get the opportunity to compare my hard-on with other men so I can’t really say how it compares. Jim’s is the only other hard cock I’ve ever seen. I only saw his for the first time yesterday when he introduced Lea to it. From what I could see, in those brief moments when it wasn’t inside of her, his is about the same size as mine.

But if you listened to the passionate sounds and obscene comments from Ashley you’d think I have the longest, fattest cock in the country. She went crazy on it and I have to say her reaction was very good for my ego which has been in need of a good massage lately.

Since my ego has been somewhat damaged in the last twenty-four hours, and I suppose the last four years with Lea, I appreciated the way Ashley seems to enjoy what we’re doing.

About halfway through making love to her I stopped kissing her. I rose up on my arms and looked down at her beautiful, angelic face. Her long, natural blonde hair is splayed out around her head on the pillow in a half circle. It looks almost like a halo!

I smiled down at her and said, “I love you, Ashley. I’m sorry I squandered so many years. I promise I’m going to make it up to you.”

She smiled back and said, “Oh baby, you already are! I always knew you were cute. I had no idea you could fuck!”

I didn’t tell her that I’ve never had such an enthusiastic partner before but I find it makes a big difference. Making love to someone like Lea, who wanted nothing more than for it to be over was a real buzz kill.

I managed to delay my orgasm until Ashley came. She pulled me back down onto her and wrapped her arms and legs around me and we kissed. Then she bit down on my shoulder and screamed as she came.

I held out until she finished. But when I couldn’t last another second I began to grind my pubic bone against her as I came and she gasped loudly and came again. I remained over her, with my shrinking cock inside of her and my weight resting on my arms and my knees. I kissed her face and told her over and over how much I love her and I promised again to make the time we’ve lost up to her.

It took us both a long time to calm down. When she finally relaxed under me and looked up at me and I saw the love in her eyes it made me feel like my heart was going to explode in my chest.

We stayed like that for a very long time. The only reason we finally separated was that we both had to go to the bathroom. I moved off of her and helped her out of bed. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom.

While the water in the shower was warming up we took turns on the toilet. I’ve been intimate with four women before I met Lea. I even lived with one of them for several months. And I’ve been with Lea for nearly four years all together. But I’ve never been in the room when a woman was using the toilet before.

It isn’t that the act itself is so stimulating. It isn’t something that makes my dick hard. But there’s something about sharing something that intimate with a woman that touched me. I know, that sounds silly. But that’s how I feel about it. And she’s so natural about it!

While she was sitting on the toilet I lathered up and started shaving. After she finished what she was doing and flushed the toilet she came over and took the razor from me. She smiled and kissed me through the shaving cream. Then she finished shaving me.

I can’t explain why. But it struck me as a surprisingly touching moment. We stared into each other’s eyes and she carefully finished shaving me with a sweet smile on her face. No one has ever performed that simple and decidedly non-sexual act for me before. But somehow, the way she did it, or the fact that she did it so lovingly really touched me.

We took a long, sensuous, very exciting shower. After we rinsed off she stopped me from stepping out onto the bathmat. She pushed me back against the marble wall of the shower stall and slid to her knees at my feet.

I thought I was done for a while after the exciting session we just enjoyed in bed. But as soon as I saw her smiling face just inches from my cock I surrendered totally. It turned me on that this beautiful, sexy woman is as anxious to suck my cock as Lea was yesterday when she finally got the opportunity to suck Jim’s cock.

Two things were immediately obvious when she started sucking my cock. The first is that she really knows what she’s doing. But more importantly, she enjoys it! She loves sucking my cock as much as I enjoy eating her pussy. And that’s a lot!

I came far too quickly. I just couldn’t hold back. I warned her it was going to happen. I gave her the chance to take her mouth away. Instead, she moaned passionately and intensified her efforts to please me. It was without question the most erotic blowjob I’ve ever received. And it was from Ashley! Son of a bitch!!

When I was capable of movement I helped her to her feet and kissed her passionately. She tried to turn her head, apparently self-conscious about kissing me with the taste of cum on her lips. She must have had some experience with those uptight guys who are grossed out by that.

I smiled and forced my lips down on hers and we kissed like I’ve never kissed another person before. There was so much emotion, so much love in that kiss. I finally straightened up and asked plaintively, “Why didn’t you tell me?!”

There were tears in her eyes when she finally answered, “I couldn’t. It had to be your idea. I was just as clueless as you were. Why didn’t you tell Jim how you felt?”

I explained again, “He was the person I felt most obligated to keep it from. You know the rules. You don’t date your best friend’s sister. It’s in the rule book. Look it up!”

She rested her head on my chest and sighed. Then she said, “Yeah. I know. But I dreamed about this for so long. And now that it has actually happened, it kind of hurts that it was even better than I imagined it would be. We could have been together all these years. Do you have any idea how many trolls I’ve been out with?!”

I laughed and said, “Yes! I was jealous of every fucking one of them! Even when I thought I was happily married to Lea it tore me up to see you with another guy. There was never a time that I didn’t want you. There was never a time I didn’t wonder what it would be like to have my arms around you and kiss you and tell you I love you. In the last four years I’ve pissed Lea off at least a dozen times when I called her Ashley. I try to be careful about that but I still do it every once in a while.”

Ashley laughed. I felt compelled to add, “She didn’t think it was amusing.”

We finally stepped out of the shower and dried off. We stood side by side and brushed our teeth. I combed my hair. She did what she could with hers but even when wet and a bit wild it looked beautiful to me. We went back into the bedroom to get dressed and go downstairs. I started to reach for my shorts but Ashley grabbed my hand and said, “Fuck it! Why should Lea be the only one who’s comfortable?”

She pulled me out into the hallway and downstairs to the kitchen, both of us stark naked!

I’m nervous about how Jim is going to react. Not just to his sister showing up nude but to the noises coming from our room this morning. He has probably figured out she spent the night with me.

Jim’s friendship is still very important to me. If I have to choose between Jim and Ashley I’ll be saying goodbye to Jim. But I hope it doesn’t come to that.

On the way downstairs I asked Ashley if she thinks he’ll be upset. Ashley just grinned and shook her head. Then she added, “He’s fucking your wife, Dave! What the hell can he say?! And we aren’t kids anymore. I think he’ll be happy for us.”

I hope she’s right. It sounded good when she said it.

Lea was just pouring their coffee when we walked into the room. Jim looked up. I watched his face carefully for some sign of how he felt about this new development. He didn’t look at me at first. His eyes scanned his sister’s naked body. I was relieved when he smiled and said, “It’s been a few years, sis. You’ve only gotten sexier.”

She smiled and thanked him. We headed for the coffeemaker but Jim said, “Come over and sit down. Lea will get your coffee.”

Lea smiled dotingly at Jim and got to her feet as if there’s nothing she’d rather do.

Ashley lifted one eyebrow and I thought for a second she was going to say something to Jim about the way he’s treating Lea. But I guess she remembered what Jim told her yesterday about the way Lea likes to be treated and she finally just shrugged.

Jim put his cup down on the table and sat back to relax. Ashley exclaimed, “Oh no you don’t! You are conspicuously clothed, little brother. Drop the shorts!”

Jim hesitated for a moment and then shrugged and said, “You always were a bigger pervert than me.”

He stood up, calmly dropped his shorts and sat back down. Then he said to me, “I used to catch her peeking at me all the time. That was how we first started learning about the opposite sex. I caught her peeking at me in the shower for about the third time and after I got out of the shower I went to her room. We talked it over and decided the world wouldn’t end if we got to see how the other half lived. We were about...”

Ashley finished the thought when Jim wasn’t sure. She smiled and said, “We were twelve, almost thirteen. I was already wearing an A cup ... well, it was an AA but it was tight on me. And I’ll admit I peeked at him in the shower. But he constantly stared at me as if he could see through my clothes. I didn’t mind. But he wasn’t as innocent as he makes it sound.”

Ashley and I put sugar in our coffee and had a few sips. Lea sat down near Jim. He smiled and winked at her. She looked like she wished she had a tail so she could wag it. I can’t get over how she fawns over Jim. She’s a totally different person with him than she was with me.

Ashley and I pulled our chairs a little closer together and Jim smiled and admitted, apparently for the first time, judging by Ashley’s expression, “I didn’t just stare at you fully dressed. I peeked at you in the shower, too.”

Ashley and exclaimed, “I knew it!”

She turned to me and said, “He swore he never did!”

I sat back and said, “All I can say is that it was a good thing you weren’t my sister. I would have been camped out under your bed every night. We were eleven when you first started to be more like a girl than a boy. I noticed it right away. I had a hell of a conflict to deal with. You were one of my two best friends and all of a sudden you weren’t a cowboy or an Indian, you were a girl! I didn’t know how to act around you anymore. But I knew I felt differently about you, different in a good way. It really killed me that I couldn’t tell you.”

Ashley turned to her brother and asked, “Jim, what would your reaction have been if Dave had asked me out back when we first started dating?”

Jim thought about it for a minute. He looked at me and at Ashley. Then he got a guilty look on his face and said, “I probably would have felt like Dave had stabbed me in the back. You don’t date your best friend’s sister. It just isn’t done.”

Then he chuckled and said, “It’s a good thing all that screaming and bouncing around I heard coming from your room this morning didn’t sound like a date.”

All four of us laughed. I’m glad. I wasn’t sure what Lea’s reaction would be this morning, either. But I was more concerned with how Jim would react to me having sex with his sister. It appears he no longer feels like I’m stabbing him in the back.

He smiled and asked, “How serious is it?”

Ashley smiled at me and put her hand on mine. She looked into my eyes and said, “I think it’s pretty serious.”

I leaned over and kissed her. I said, “I think so, too. Is this a weird situation or what?!”

Then I turned to Jim and asked, “Am I going to have to act like someone I’m not with Ashley?”

He looked at us for a moment and finally replied, “No. I think that if you treat Ashley as well as you treated Lea and love her half as much you two will be a happy couple.”

Lea blushed. I took some satisfaction from her embarrassment.

I brought Ashley’s hand to my lips and kissed it lovingly. Then I said, “I promise not to love you half as much.”

She squeezed my hand and asked, “Do you know who’s going to be happy about us?”

Before I could come up with a guess she answered her own question. “My mother. She loves you. Dad does, too. When you married Lea she was really upset. It wasn’t that she didn’t like Lea. But she has hinted since I first started dating that I should let you know I was interested. I guess she doesn’t know the rules.”

We talked more about our strange situation and we went into more detail about what happened at the bar the other night. Lea sat quietly and listened to us like a good little slave girl. But Ashley started to draw her out about the time she spent learning to play pool in the bar two nights ago and how she felt about it.

It had been obvious at the bar that night that she was very, very embarrassed and very, very turned on. But it was interesting to hear her perspective, to hear how she felt about everything as it was taking place.

It’s amusing to watch her now and see how turned on she’s getting just from talking about it. And then, just to add to her embarrassment, Jim ordered her to her knees.

Lea blanched and glanced over to see how Ashley feels about watching her sucking Jim’s cock right there in front of everyone.

I looked at Ashley, too. What Lea and I both saw was amusement and quickly growing sexual arousal. I’m reasonably certain she doesn’t have any desire to be treated the way Jim is treating Lea. And she may be looking forward to joining us at the bar tonight so she can watch her brother humiliate Lea. But she has no desire to be paraded around a bar in the nude, either ... I don’t think. On the other hand, the subject hasn’t come up. So, who knows?

But watching Lea is exciting. And Ashley seems to enjoy it as much as I do.

When Lea looked at Ashley and it was obvious she’s enjoying the show Jim has ordered her to put on she lost what few inhibitions she had left. She dropped to her knees between Jim’s legs. She would have done it anyway, even if she had seen disgust on Ashley’s face. But even though she’s still embarrassed by what she’s doing I think seeing that Ashley isn’t offended made it easier for her.

We sat and watched and the show was made more interesting for me when Ashley eased her hand into my lap and gently wrapped her fingers around my cock. I reached over and repaid the favor, teasing her surprisingly wet pussy. We sat there, played with each other’s sex organs and watched as my wife demonstrated how much she loves Jim’s cock.

Lea moaned with pleasure and savored Jim’s cock the way she never did when she was with me. I doubt if I could have forced her to let me cum in her mouth before Jim took control of her and turned her around.

But watching her now it’s plain to see she’s desperate to get Jim to shoot his cum in her mouth. I still don’t understand it. But it no longer matters. I’m extremely happy with the way things are turning out.

After watching them for several minutes, Ashley stood up and surprised both Jim and me when she said, “Lea, don’t let him cum yet. Don’t let him cum until I tell you he can.”

Then she turned her back to me, straddled my legs and carefully sat down, taking my hard cock into her hot, wet pussy.

I sat back and watched Lea sucking off Jim while Ashley began to slowly bounce up and down on my cock. I gripped her waist with both hands and helped. I can see Jim. He smiled at me from time to time. But for the most part his eyes were moving back and forth between Lea’s face in his lap and his sisters violently bouncing tits.

The entire strange situation is incredibly erotic and I’m afraid I’m not going to be able to last long enough for Ashley to reach orgasm.

I took my right hand from her waist, reached around and began to tease Ashley’s clit as she bounced up and down on me. She gasped and sighed loudly. Then she began to whisper loud enough that we could all hear her, “Oh yeah! That’s good! I like that, baby. Keep that up. Just like that, Dave!”

And then, “You better stop, honey! I’m going to cum any minute now!”

I moaned and said, “Yeah! Cum, baby! Let’s cum together! I’m right there with you. I’m going to fill that hot cunt with cum. Now, baby!”

Lea kept changing the pace and it looked like Jim was going to lose his mind before he finally got his rocks off. But Ashley screamed, “Now, Lea! Now, Dave!”

In the next few moments, everyone but Lea experienced a fantastic orgasm. Everyone froze in place. No one moved for a long time. I held Ashley in my lap with my arms around her warm, sexy, sweaty body and my slowly receding cock still wedged in her juicy pussy. She’s leaning back against me now, her head resting on my shoulder, her cheek nestled against my neck.

It was several minutes before Jim gently removed Lea’s mouth from his cock and stood up. He came around the table and looked down at us. He reached out and teased one of Ashley’s nipples and then said in wonder, “Damn, girl! You look just as hot as you did when you were thirteen!”

She giggled and replied, “Shit, Jim! I’m only twenty-four! I’m not an old lady for Christ’s sake!”

Lea got to her feet and came around the table to stand beside Jim. She looked down at Ashley as if she’d never seen a naked woman before. I’m happy to see she’s unconcerned about the fact that I’m as happy with her replacement as she is with mine.

Her expression changed when Jim, after watching her for a moment, gripped her by the back of the neck and began to guide her head down to where Ashley and I remain joined at the crotch.

Lea’s eyes opened wide in shock and she whimpered. It’s obvious what Jim has in mind is going too far for her. But she fought the obviously strong urge to rebel and let him guide her lips to where Ashley’s still throbbing pussy is so blatantly displayed.

As he pushed her head down he spoke quietly. “I’ll bet you’re pretty horny right now, aren’t you, Lea?”

Her whimper was not the answer he was looking for. But he ignored that. He said, “I think what you need is a good hard fuck. Don’t you?”

He grinned and said, “I want you to lick my sister’s clit while I fuck you, baby. I want you to tease her and drive her crazy the way I did when I ate your pussy last night. Come on, baby. Don’t be afraid. It’s just pussy, Lea. Half the people in the world have them. They’re beautiful and they’re delicious. Come on, sweetheart. Make me proud.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.