My Give Away Wife
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man's best friend tries to save Dave's marriage from breaking up. It doesn't turn out as expected. But it turns out well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

We talked a little more while we waited for Lea to return. I couldn’t get him to tell me what happened in the kitchen. I imagine someday he’ll break down and fill me in. But the son of a bitch has a lot of tease in him.

Lea finally returned with three more beers. She handed one to me. Then she went around the table. She held out her hand to give Jim a beer but instead of taking the beer he pulled her down into his lap.

She smiled and put one arm around his neck. She’s obviously happy the fun and exciting games aren’t over.

Jim took his beer from her and then ignored her. He talked with me for a while about nothing in particular. She was left out of the conversation and I can see that she’s starting to resent being ignored.

She began to tease Jim, trying to divert his attention back to her. He continued to ignore her for a minute or two before he finally snapped at her, “How long has it been since you had a good spanking?”

If I had snapped at her that way she would have had a cow! But she simply rested her forehead against Jim’s face and quietly said, “I’m sorry, sir. I’ll be good.”

He smiled and put his beer down on the table. Then he sat back and returned to the conversation we were having. But now he began to explore her sexy body with his free hand. In only seconds that look returned to her face. I’ve never seen a woman look so much like she’s purring before!

Jim smiled at her after a few minutes and said, “You still need some more cock, don’t you, bitch?”

Lea shivered and she breathlessly whispered, “Oh god yes!”

He teased her nipple and asked, “Do you want me to fuck you?”

She instantly replied, “I’d love that.”

He smiled and said, “Okay. But you’re going to have to do something to turn me on first.”

She nodded her head rapidly and exclaimed, “Anything! Tell me what you want me to do!”

He pretended to think about it for a few seconds before he said, “I think I want to watch you suck Dave’s cock. I want to see just how much work you’re going to need in that area. I want you to get down there and make love to his cock. Don’t just do what you have to do. Make love to it. Show him how much you love his cock.

“And when he cums in your mouth I want you to savor it. I want to see how much you love the taste of his cum. After he cums in your mouth I want you to smile up at him and thank him. Do you have any questions?”

As Jim gave Lea her instructions I watched her face. It was a rapid play of mixed emotions. Being ordered around by Jim obviously turns her on. But she clearly prefers that she be made to suck his cock if she’s going to have to suck a cock.

On the other hand, I know her well enough to know she’d rather do just about anything than suck a cock. She has never willingly sucked my cock. And on those rare occasions when she could be talked into it, she made it clear throughout what was obviously a distasteful ordeal that it disgusted her and she considered it humiliating and degrading.

And above all else, she never allowed me to cum in her mouth. Actually, on those occasions when she allowed herself to be talked into doing it at all, it was always more of a hand job than a blowjob. I had hoped in the beginning she’d get over that but she never did and it wasn’t very long before I stopped trying to get her to perform that particular service. You would have thought I was trying to talk her into cleaning the toilet with her tongue!

Before she got out of his lap she whispered something in his ear. He smiled and said, “No. Not yet. If you want to suck my cock you have to earn it. I want to watch you suck your husband’s cock first. If you do a good job I’ll let you suck my cock.”

What a bitch!

Oh well. This is why I brought her here. Well, not really. I could live without oral sex. But her attitude in that area of our lives is more indicative than I realized about her attitude to our relationship as a whole. I have learned in the last hour or so that she really likes sex. She just doesn’t like it with me and apparently never has. I watched her face while Jim helped her to her feet. She turned to look at me and she blushed again when our eyes met. She took a deep breath and steadied herself. Then she came around the table and stood in front of me.

She glanced down at my cock. It’s still flaccid but it has begun to twitch and grow just a bit in anticipation. I glanced down at myself. It has only been ten or fifteen minutes since I fucked her sloppy pussy, already dripping with Jim’s cum. I’m still a mess. My pubic hair and my cock and balls are encrusted with dried and drying cum and pussy juice. There are white flakes of it on my balls and my thighs. I’m pretty nasty down there. I honestly can’t blame her for her reluctance this time.

I know there’s no way in hell she would have even considered doing what she’s about to do if it had been my idea. And it looks like she’s going to be sick as she contemplates the task before her. But she glanced over at Jim and apparently decided that if she’s going to please Jim she has no alternatives. If she wants him she’ll have to please me. And it’s clear she wants him.

She started to kneel in front of me on the wooden deck. She paused long enough to take a seat cushion from a nearby chair and drop it. She knelt on the cushion and stared at my messy crotch.

I watched her staring down at my cock and had an epiphany. This isn’t working out the way Jim intended. The more she strives to please Jim by doing things for him she would never have considered doing for me the less respect and the less love I feel for her.

It isn’t that I’m jealous. Well, I am a little. I envy Jim his ability to get this kind of reaction from a woman. I still have no idea how he accomplishes that.

But the fact that she would do this for him and not for me, not ever for me, and the way she became an animal when he fucked her, totally losing control, told me she doesn’t really love me at all. It’s just as I’ve begun to suspect since we arrived and she immediately fell under his spell with a smile on her face I haven’t seen in ... I don’t know, maybe never. And now I’m starting to think she may never have loved me. Not really. When she accepted my proposal of marriage I must have been the ‘practical’ choice. It was never about love for her. I can’t imagine how I could have been so naïve, or why we’re still together because she has obviously reached a point where she can hardly stand me. All this time I’ve been blinded by my love for her. I truly did adore her so what I’m learning here this afternoon is a real kick in the nuts. It would certainly explain the way we’ve been getting along lately. It isn’t like she has fallen out of love. She was never in love. I guess it’s possible she didn’t realize it until this afternoon. But that doesn’t really matter.

I have every intention of keeping my word. Lea and I will live together for a year and I’ll bite my tongue and be nice to her, or at least as nice as she’ll permit. But I’m going to remember this day, because one year from today I’m out of here. Not because of what happened here. Because of what I learned here.

I’ve loved Lea desperately almost from the moment I met her. But I realize now she never loved me. She has never responded to me the way she’s responding to Jim and it has nothing to with the fact that I’m not dominant enough for her; that I don’t order her to get me a beer. I finally realize she never felt about me the way I felt about her. I adored her. She settled for me.

The sudden realization is painful. The pain of it nearly took my breath away. My wife, the woman I adored, has never really loved me. How fucking blind could I have been!

I think she must have seen the realization hit me. She was looking at my face when the truth finally struck me. She may not have ever really loved me. But we’ve been together for four years and married for three years. She knows me pretty well. She must have realized I’ve finally figured out her secret and she suddenly looks even more uncomfortable.

I get the impression she wants to say something to me. She may have wanted to deny what’s happening right before my eyes, or perhaps deny the obvious, pretend she did or even that she does love me. But she glanced over at Jim and then turned back and said nothing.

I suppose she’s tempted to try to deny the real reason for her recent increasingly belligerent behavior now. But she saw the sadness in my face, the sadness and the anger, though she probably doesn’t understand that the anger isn’t directed at her but at myself for being so stupid. She seems to realize I’ve finally figured out her secret but still she didn’t speak.

She looked back down at my messy cock. When she first dropped to her knees in front of me it had started to twitch and grow in anticipation of the act Jim had just ordered her to perform for his amusement. I lost that feeling for a moment when struck by the fact that my marriage has been a lie. But for that very reason I began to enjoy her discomfort as she contemplates what she’s about to do to please Jim. That isn’t enough to get my cock reacting again, though. It’s pleasurable, watching her with her guts all twisted up in knots, seeing how much she hates what Jim is making her do. Watching her suffer is a guilty pleasure I’ve only just discovered. But it isn’t erotic.

I’m about to receive my first enthusiastic blowjob from my wife. Even if we all know the enthusiasm will be faked. But no one is being fooled here. She’s doing this to please Jim, not me. Strangely, now that I’ve come to realize what a lie my life has been, now that my wife’s duplicity has been discovered, I have suddenly lost interest.

I almost pushed her away. But then I saw the loathing, the disgust plainly displayed on her face and I decided to let her continue. Sure, she’s only doing this to please Jim. But there’s no reason why I shouldn’t benefit from her voluntary servitude. In fact, for the next year, I might as well treat her just as poorly as Jim has been trying to tell me I should all along. Maybe if I make her life unbearable she’ll defy Jim, pack up and get the hell out.

Looking down at her now as she knelt between my knees, dreading the task before her, I decided that if I can’t have her love then why not use her sexy body for as long as she’s willing to keep up this charade of a marriage. I promised Jim I wouldn’t leave or kick her out for a year. If she leaves on her own, well, there’s nothing I can do about that.

But as I looked down at her I realized it’s easy to tell myself I’m going to treat her like that, use her and take advantage of her. The fact remains that for a long time, five years of my relatively short life, I have adored this woman with every fiber of my being. The sudden realization she never really loved me has been like a kick in the nuts and for just a moment I found myself struggling to keep from crying like a baby! Yet I feel that painful rush of anger I just experienced fading. She can’t help what she feels. She may have thought she’d come to love me. If so, that obviously didn’t work out. I don’t feel as much like tormenting her now. I’m tempted to stand up and go take a shower, leave them alone to play Jim’s games.

Lea reached down and lifted my cock before I could make up my mind. She’s holding it gingerly between her thumb and forefinger as if it’s coated in toxic waste. I suppose in her mind it is. It’s obvious she’s repelled by what she’s about to do. Looking down at the task she’s about to undertake I can’t blame her. I’m pretty messy. But then, she always had that same look on her face whenever she was about to place her pouty little lips around my cock, even if I just stepped out of the shower.

It’s only now I’ve come to realize it wasn’t because she was about to put a cock in her mouth. It was because she was about to put MY cock in her mouth. How could I not have seen it until this moment?! Am I really that stupid? I guess sucking the cock of a man you don’t love is difficult for some women.

I watched as Lea slowly, reluctantly lowered her face to my cock. She’s staring straight ahead at my belly. I guess she can’t bring herself to look at my cock ... or into my eyes. She seems to be holding her breath and she looks like she’s on the verge of tears. But she never wavered.

I felt her lips close around my cock just below the head. Then she slowly slid her lips down until she had about three inches of it in her mouth. She carefully avoided touching it with her tongue, at first. But despite the confused mix of emotions I’m experiencing at this moment my cock quickly began to grow as I watched it disappear into her mouth. A blowjob from my beautiful wife is a very rare event. I can’t help but find it pleasurable no matter the circumstances.

She’s finally doing what Jim ordered her to do but not in the manner in which he ordered her to do it. Jim watched her for a minute or two. Then, the disappointment obvious in his voice, he said, “If you hate cock that much, Lea, you might as well get up, put your clothes on and go home. I can’t deal with a woman who doesn’t like cock.”

I saw the distress in her eyes. She’s desperate to please Jim. She’s anxious to earn the right to suck his cock and be fucked by him again. She is, it seems, even willing to prove it by sucking my cock to please him. She’s so anxious to please him that for the very first time she started to give me an enthusiastic blowjob.

She took more and more of my cock into her mouth. In spite of the turmoil I’m experiencing, my cock has quickly become erect in her hot, wet mouth because cocks don’t care about emotions. She started sucking noisily, moving her lips up and down the shaft as if she wants it all. Her eyes tell the truth. She’s doing this for Jim. But now I don’t care.

Maybe they’re right. The truth shall set you free. Now I’m free to flood her mouth with my hot cum and take pleasure from how much she hates it.

I relaxed and let her work her ass off between my thighs. I enjoyed every long, wet stroke of her mouth on my cock. When I felt like I was about to cum I pushed her head away and ordered her to lick my balls, just to prolong her agony.

She has kissed my balls before, but never licked them. I watched her licking them clean of our fluids from that earlier fuck and I almost had an orgasm from the look of revulsion on her face. After she had licked them thoroughly I ordered her to take my balls into her mouth one at a time and suck them gently. Then I graciously allowed her to take my cock back in her lying mouth and bring me to an orgasm that way for the very first time.

Two or three minutes later my body stiffened and my ass came up out of my chair. I gripped the arms of my chair and began to fill her mouth with cum. I tried very hard to watch her face when I came in her mouth. But my eyes closed and I was powerless to prevent it. I couldn’t open them again until I had shot that final spurt of cum into her mouth.

Lea started to gag when she felt my cum on her tongue for the first time. But she never took her mouth away. She groaned in dismay at the horrible task she’s being forced to perform. But she’s desperate to please Jim and she tried very hard to act as if she really loves what she’s doing.

The truth is in her eyes. I finally opened my eyes and saw her struggling to swallow my cum. She’s disgusted. I can’t wait to see the look on her face when she sucks Jim’s cock. I’m very curious. Will that look of disgust be there when Jim fills her mouth with cum?

Lea finally finished swallowing my cum and sat up on her heels. She turned to look at Jim, anxious to learn whether or not she pleased him. She’s desperate for his approval.

He smiled and said, “Go in and get us three more beers. And go to the bathroom. Clean that nasty cunt of yours. You’re still dripping.”

She blushed and got to her feet. She hurried inside and when she was out of sight Jim said, “You learned something, didn’t you? It wasn’t what you expected to learn and you aren’t happy about it. Are you pissed?”

I sighed loudly and stared across the table at my best friend. I finally answered, “A little ... at me. Not at you. Mainly I’m upset with myself for being so fucking stupid. But I’m more hurt than pissed. I knew we had problems. But I actually thought she loved me. I guess I saw what I wanted to see. The rose-colored glasses just came off.”

Jim answered, “It’s possible she did love you, in her way. Or she loved who she thought you were. But more than likely you’re right. Getting married was a practical decision for her. The way it turned out isn’t entirely her fault. You weren’t the man she thought you were. You disappointed her. I’ve been telling you for years she needed something you weren’t giving her.”

I responded defensively, “I never lied to her about who I am. I never tried to be something I’m not.”

He chuckled and said, “Of course you did! You did what all men do to attract women. You puffed up your tail feathers and made like the cock of the walk. I’ll concede that you may not have intentionally led her on. But men do what men have to do to get the women they want to want them. It’s how we propagate the species.

“Just as women do what they have to do to attract a mate. Most of us do those things without even thinking about it, or realizing the real reason we do them.

“The trouble is, you attracted your mate and you put your tail feathers away and tried to be the perfect husband, the husband women all claim to want. They all say they want some sensitive, simpering wimp who values them for their minds and is the perfect partner in their marriage. The problem with that is that they have no respect for that man. The man they describe isn’t the man they really want.

“They don’t want a total caveman. But the guy should at least own a club and know how to grunt the right things at the right times.

“As soon as Lea learned she could walk all over you she lost all respect for you. She knows you’re a nice guy. But she needs more than that. Women, most women, can’t help it. It’s in their DNA. Most of them won’t admit it. Most of them probably don’t even realize it. But that’s how they feel.

“You can’t blame them, though. It’s no different than you being attracted to a healthy set of tits or turning to watch some girl with a nice ass walking down the sidewalk. I don’t care what the feminists say, a man is not attracted to a girl’s brain. He may fall in love with her brain later. But the thing that initially attracts him is not her IQ.

“You misled Lea. I’m sure that was never your intention. But you gave her the idea when you first started dating that you were something you’re not. She may not even be aware of it. But she needed you to be stronger and more protective, more of a father figure. When you weren’t, when you treated her the way women claim they want to be treated in a relationship, she was lost. Don’t blame her. She probably couldn’t tell you what went wrong with your relationship. She just knows you aren’t the man she thought you were.”

I looked at Jim appraisingly. I’ve known, liked and respected him for most of my life. But I’ve never heard him talk like this before. I’m really surprised at how perceptive he is. I had no idea he’s such a deep thinker, assuming he’s correct. And I have to admit that what he’s saying makes sense to me. Judging by the way women are attracted to him I have to assume he has something going for him in that area.

I bowed to his expertise and although I’ve already decided this for myself I’m curious to hear what he’ll have to say on the subject. I asked, “So now what? Is it over between us?”

He raised his eyebrow and asked, “Us?”

I chuckled and clarified the question, “Between me and Lea! You know what the hell I meant!”

He looked at me for a moment and asked, “Do you want it to be?”

I’m not certain. A minute ago, seeing the emotions in my wife’s eyes, that had hurt. I thought it was over then. More to the point I realized that it never really was. She never loved me. But I guess I’m not through being stupid. You don’t stop loving someone who meant everything to you just like that. Now that I’ve calmed down and the blood has returned to my brain I’m not so sure.

I finally answered, “I did a minute ago. But the truth is, I miss being in love with her. At least I think that’s what I’m feeling. But what am I supposed to do, Jim? Go through life being someone I’m not? I never set out to be the ideal husband for a feminist. I was treating Lea the way I thought she deserved to be treated, like an equal. Isn’t that what I’m supposed to do?”

Jim sighed as if he was being forced to explain something simple to an idiot, again. And I guess he is.

He said, “I’m not saying you have to change a lot. But a slight behavior modification would make both of your lives a lot happier. I can’t say whether or not it’s too late. But she loved you once. Or at least in her way she loved who she thought you were. It’s possible she could love you again.”

I’m surprised to hear him talk that way. I know now that he’s hedging. He’s telling me what he thinks I want to hear. I’m pretty certain we both know she never loved me and she never will, not really. But I kept my mouth shut and let him finish.

“If you watch and learn maybe you’ll both be a lot happier if you get to the end of the year you promised me and decide to stay together. Sometimes you just need to show a woman like Lea you’re in charge. She probably isn’t even aware of what’s missing in her life with you. But she needs it.”

I smiled ruefully and, humoring him now I asked, “If you’re so damned smart, how come you aren’t married?”

His smile faded and he answered, “Because I’ve never felt about a woman the way you felt about Lea. I envy you that. I’ve never felt that passionate need for any woman you feel for your wife. That’s why I made you agree to a one-year period before you can leave her. I think you two belong together. But first, I guess I’m going to have to make a man out of you.”

Lea rejoined us then. She handed me a beer and then went around the table and gave Jim his beer. She smiled and curtsied, then stood naked before him, obviously seeking his approval.

Jim smiled and looked her over. He said, “Much better.”

Then he pulled her back into his lap and she settled in happily.

He waited for her to have a few sips of her beer while he played with her nipples. He’s totally fascinated by her large, puffy nipples.

She was just starting to get into it when he asked, “You hated that, didn’t you? You hated sucking your husband’s cock. You thought it was nasty and beneath your dignity. You felt degraded when I forced you to please him in that manner.”

Lea almost panicked. She can’t stand the idea that she might have displeased Jim. He saw the panic and said, “That’s okay, Lea. Relax. I understand how hard that was for you. Don’t worry. We’ll work on it. Pretty soon you’ll be an accomplished cocksucker. I’ll see to it.”

I almost laughed out loud when I saw the look of relief on her face.

She put her beer down and asked, “Do you want me to practice on you now?”

I’m watching closely, fascinated by the way he’s manipulating her. He looks very much like he’s going to say no. She saw it in his face and began to plead with him. “Please, sir. I want to please you. Please let me suck your cock. I know I can do better.”

He smiled and finally seemed to give in. I almost laughed out loud at his phony reluctance and at how she bought it, hook, line and sinker. He said, “Alright, Lea. Let’s see what you can do.”

She smiled excitedly and squirmed out of his lap. She put another cushion on the floor at his feet and I watched in astonishment as she leaned forward and kissed his cock lovingly.

I watched her closely. I saw the genuine enthusiasm on her face. I may have taken a part of the talk I just had with Jim to heart. But even so, I can’t help resenting her for the obvious difference in the way she approached sucking his cock. She hated every moment of it when she was doing it for me. The look of revulsion never left her eyes. Now she’s excited and desperate to please Jim. She’s fawning over him obsequiously. It’s difficult to watch.

Maybe he was right. Maybe it was my fault. She certainly has it in her to be a very sexual being. I see the look on her face now as she started to please Jim with her mouth. It’s a look I’ve never seen when she was performing that same sex act with me.

Lea eagerly licked Jim’s hard cock and his balls. His are every bit as nasty as mine were before she bathed them with her tongue. But unlike when she performed that same nasty act for me a few minutes ago, the look in her eyes was clearly one of passion. How in hell could he have achieved that result after spending a short time alone with her in the kitchen?! It just doesn’t seem possible!

I trust both of them. I’m sure nothing has ever happened between them behind my back. They’ve known each other for a long time. When we started dating, Jim was the first of my friends to whom I introduced her. They’ve flirted with each other from time to time. But it was all harmless, nothing any two people of the opposite sex who like each other wouldn’t say or do. What could Jim have said to her that brought about this reaction?

Or was it really, as he claims, just his attitude?

I imagine it’s possible that their relationship could have just built up to this moment. They always flirted with each other. But both of them are huge flirts. They flirt with everyone. It’s how they relate to people of the opposite sex most of the time.

I suppose it’s possible that over the last three years she fell in love with Jim and now she has the opportunity to act on her feelings. I guess I should take some comfort in the fact that at least they aren’t doing it behind my back.

I guess. Funny, I don’t feel comforted.

I stared at my wife’s face for the entire fifteen or twenty minutes she spent pleasing Jim with her mouth. He sat back in his chair and watched her, giving her suggestions from time to time on things she could do differently to improve her technique.

Far from being upset, she eagerly accepted his advice and worked hard to please him. And when he finally told her he’s about to cum she moaned as if she were having an orgasm. Perhaps she did. She certainly seemed excited enough.

When the happy moment finally arrived, Lea eagerly swallowed Jim’s ejaculate without gagging once. And when the moment passed she remained on her knees at his feet, holding his cock in her mouth, nursing on it and looking up at him with what can only be described as love in her eyes. Whatever Jim’s secret for handling women is, it’s certainly working on my wife.

After several minutes passed, Jim reached down and caressed Lea’s cheek. He smiled and said, “Why don’t we go for a ride around the lake before dinner? I bought a new boat this spring. It hasn’t been getting much of a workout.”

Jim ordered Lea to clear away the empty beer bottles. When she finished we went upstairs to change. Jim didn’t go to his room. He followed Lea and me to our room. Her suitcase is lying on the bed. He closed it up and said, “Come with me, Lea. You’ll be sleeping with me this week.”

They both looked at me for a second. I’m surprised at the sudden attention. I thought it had already been made quite clear that I’m just a spectator now. I just shrugged and smiled. I don’t have a problem with it. He’s getting along with her a hell of a lot better than I am. We’d only argue if she stayed with me.

Jim picked up her suitcase and the two of them went to Jim’s room to change.

I changed into my trunks and a pair of boat shoes and went back downstairs. I expected to see Lea coming down in her bikini. I’m amused to see her following Jim down the stairs, still stark naked!

She looks good that way, of course. I just find it hard to believe she’d let any man take her out in public like that, well I suppose any man but Jim would be more correct. If he told her to walk down Main Street back in town she’d almost certainly do it.

Jim is carrying one of her cover-ups. But the only thing she was wearing as we walked down the dock to his boathouse is a pair of high heel shoes and a deep blush. I’m pleased that she at least had the sense to be embarrassed.

Jim’s new boat is a beautiful twenty-five-foot Sea Ray Sundancer. He could afford a much bigger boat. But that’s just about the perfect size for this lake.

While he was getting it ready he handed Lea a towel and a bottle of sun block. He pointed to one of the padded seats and said, “You can stretch out there. Put plenty of this sun block on. I like your tits and your ass all white like that. I want to be able to look at them. But I don’t want them getting tanned.”

She smiled and said, “Yes, sir.”

I helped her figure out how to recline the seat Jim ordered her to use. Then I stood back and watched as she spread her towel out and sat down. She began to slather on the sun block. She already has a pretty nice tan. But her tits, her pubic area, and her pretty ass have obviously never seen the light of day. They really stand out, especially in this bright sunlight. The bright white skin contrasts with her tanned body and draws your eyes right to those parts of her body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.