Always Finding Trouble
Chapter 70

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 70 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I was up at six making a king-sized breakfast for everyone. When they all got up, they thought I would want to swim. I said, "I want to share a meal with all of you before I go. This makes me happy."

All of them kissed me and gave me a hug, understanding I was going through as much emotion over leaving as they were. Lena came in totally naked and gave me a kiss. Kissing a six foot eight healthy naked young lady first thing in the morning is some kind of exciting. She was very tender and whispered in my ear, "Thank you, Lover, you made me a very happy young lady. I'll remember our time together for the rest of my life. I can't wait to tell my sisters and mom about how good it was. They will just love you all the more. I tricked you, but it was important to me. I love you for it, Chuck. Be safe, be careful, come back and do it again."

I did hug the naked young lady to me with tears in my eyes. She was what I had wanted in Bobby so badly. I was a lucky man though, who had nine women who really did care.

Lisa came out with a very, very short blue skirt on. She said, "You're going to experience a flight that only you can appreciate. We are going to have some fun."

Frieda came to me and sat on my lap. She kissed me so sweetly, "I know we did it last night. I feel like a mommy. You know you probably made more than one. I just feel it. Come home to me; suck the milk from my breasts along with your babies. I love you, you crazy person. You've captured all of us even though you scare the shit out of us. I love you, Baby. Come home, come back to help me to raise your babies."

Jesus, that is touching. I hope she has the baby she thinks she has. We did have some pretty good loving, so perhaps she is "with child."

After everyone ate, they all helped me pack my clothes into the duffel bag. If clothes were ever protected, these were. I was kissed with almost every piece stuffed into the bag. When we were done, they watched as I put the bag into Lisa's car, along with the aluminum cases of toys and the two guitar cases. Wanda, Lisa, Tina, and Lena, were waved goodbye with me as we left for the air park.

That was more difficult than I thought. I was going to miss my flakes, the Fab five. They were all special in their own way. I know I really did love them all.

Amazing, I had so many women helping me that I was totally overwelmed, but I understood.

At the air park, my new Lear was out on the tarmac with Jimmy worrying over it before we even arrived. When he saw me, he came to me and said, "I really hate that you have to leave for a while. Thank you so much for this job. My dad is proud of me, Angie is proud of me, and I'm proud of me. You are my benefactor, Chuck. You really got me started in my real new life. Thank you, Chuck, this is so good."

Jimmy's dad came out of the charter office and shook my hand. He said, "You know you could have always hidden out in the frozen north for a while. By the time you could come home, you would want to be warm again."

I said to the man, "You know you can come down here with your son if you want. I'll bet we have a place for you here if you want to be here. Think about it. If you want a change, call John Scott in D.C. and tell him I told you to call."

He smiled and said, "My wife and I have thought of it. She says anywhere there aren't airplanes in our backyard. The trailer park might be the place for us."

Lisa had finished the preflight inspection with Jimmy, and both told me to get my shit together and get on board. The girls were already settled in seats, with Wanda at the communications console.

I sat in the left seat with pride as Jimmy shut and locked the door. Lisa began running down the checklist and I did everything automatically. When I called for instructions, I knew we were on our way. This was emotional. I was leaving everything behind me, all my lovers, all my friends, my work, everything, to hide out from whom, from what? Damn, this was tough to handle.

We were given immediate access to the runway and headed to the end and when I spun the plane for takeoff, Lisa, in a very uncharacteristic moment, leaned over and kissed my cheek and said, "Hit it, let it out, take off like a jet."

I tore down the runway and took off at a forty-five degree angle turning to head northwest. We blasted out of Florida, going across the gulf headed in our planned direction.

Lisa began asking me tech questions for the Lear. She went through the manual questions and went on to the questions that were asked by the crew who tested me. We landed in Columbia, Missouri, not because we were low on fuel, but because it was a good potty break pause.

We lit it up on the way out of there too. Not really afterburners. as we didn't have those, but we were at full thrust. In a little less than two hours we were lining up for Friday Harbor Island. I came in low and touched down right on the short apron pulling up tight, well before the end of the runway. We spun around and headed to the tiny operations building.

As soon as we were parked, a dozen people were out taking pictures of the aircraft. The cartoons were so cool that people were on their cell phones calling others to come take a look.

Dewey walked out of the operations building with what could be a teenager and couple of younger kids following him. We shook and I introduced him to my friends. He said, "Come on, we'll go out to the house for lunch. If the ladies have to leave they can, or they can spend the night and leave in the morning."

We unloaded my duffel bag, the two aluminum cases, and the two guitar cases. Dewey asked, "Are you going to entertain us on this leg of the trip?"

"I hope so, Dewey. Lisa here thinks I'm more than I am."

"Isn't it wonderful to have women think you're more than you are. Makes us stick out our chests."

Dewey's home was beautiful. It was all wood, everywhere, with wood floors and with kids seemingly running everywhere, making lots of noise in the hardwood environment. Looking out over the water, we could see the big sailboat Dewey would be sailing soon. This was an ideal place to enjoy the feel of the area.

Dewey introduced everyone to his wife, Sheila, and his wife's sister, Sheena. He said almost sheepishly, but with pride, that Sheena should be considered his wife as well. Sheila tossled the hair on a young guy that looked like Dewey and said, "This is, not so little Dewey, he's seven. He answers to "hey you" pretty well too. The middle one is Sheena's William or Bill, he's almost seven. And these two cute ones are Sharon and Shirley, both five. Surprises, Sheena and I gave Dewey when we three got together permanently."

After meeting everyone, Dewey said, "I have to introduce you to the folks at my favorite place to drink. Bring everyone and we'll entertain them for a few minutes."

The ladies made a stir at the bar, especially a six foot eight young lady with a beautiful smile. Wanda is always a hit with her tall slender body, accentuated by her long breasts. Tina is so cute, and then there is Lisa, a cute little lady with a sweet smile and a nice body. I would definitely miss her.

We all drank probably too much, but knew there would be enough time to sober up. We ate at the bar, having some great fresh salmon, and went home to be welcomed by Dewey's kids and wives. This was nice and gave me an idea of how a life with multiple ladies could be.

That night I was king of the bed and enjoyed all my ladies. We led each other and I almost couldn't let Lisa go. Tina was right there too, as were Lena and Wanda. The ladies made sure I knew that I was wanted at home as soon as I could be there.

We slept late, almost nine, but it was not so late that food wasn't available. Dewey said, "When you get a bunch of kids, you'll wake up earlier, they're hungry early. You'll love it."

We did get everything ironed out so the girls could return home. All of them gave me kisses and hugs, some with tears in their eyes. We drove out to the tiny airport where the plane had been refueled and made ready to go home.

I took a minute with Lisa, away from everyone, and told her, "You know we've hit it off special. I'm really hesitant leaving you the way I feel for you, but I know everyone at home will take care of you. Lisa, I want you to think about it, but I think we might be meant to be together, forever."

"I know, Chuck. I feel that way too sometimes, but remember that I do like girls. Maybe more than I like guys, even you. This will help because we can both think about it. You and me, Honey, I think we're meant for each other too. Dingy, isn't it. I love you, Chuck, be safe, come back to me, come back to us. You're going to be a dad a couple of times before we ever get together. I love you, Baby. Be safe."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.