Always Finding Trouble
Chapter 56

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 56 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I woke up with the thought of 'did I really make Nancy pregnant?' Was she really ready? Would they really do that?

That line of thought would have continued except that a mouth was slowly sucking me. It felt very, very good, but different than Jan and different from yesterday morning. I petted the head of the sucker. Short hair, a smile on her face. Oh my, so good. As I got closer and closer, a dark face appeared over me to smile at me and give me a kiss. When I was swelling to let loose, the lips came off me and Nancy straddled me, sliding down on me then pumping her hips to finish me off.

I launched a good morning load into Nancy once again. That's three in less than twelve hours. If I'm not shooting blanks and if she's ready, the deed is probably done.

Once again, I was treated to multiple kisses and I found out who had been prepping me. It had been Brandy. She was grinning from ear to ear and asked, "Did I do a good job? I could even feel when you were going to let loose. That was fun and the stuff you leak tastes pretty good."

Tiani said, "I taught her. I had to show her again just a little, but she was determined. We'll teach her to do it good. We'll take care of you."

I had no doubt of that. This was a crazy place.

"How about a swim? You guys make my legs rubbery every morning, and I can hardly do any Tae Chi feeling like that."

We went out to the pool and were joined by Wanda and friends. As I lazily swam up and down the pool, Tina swam up to me and said, "Thank you for inviting me last night. It is very special to be around a bunch of like minded ladies. My schedule is too busy for much fun, but if it were right here, I might get to enjoy more of it. Can I move in here? I'll be pretty boring, but I will be a good housemate."

Wanda said, "You sure can. I'll get you a key and you can move in today. I'll have to teach you about the alarm system, but it's easy. Chuck will figure out which slot you can park in. The boyfriends will have to figure out where to park, as I think there is space for only eight cars and Chuck has two."

Brandy said, "Take your Mustang out to the house. Daddy has a giant building with his toys in it. He would let you park your car out there."

"We'll figure something out. You know, Angie will probably want to buy a car one of these days so we'll have to figure on that too."

We had a big breakfast and left for our offices. The girls had all brought their clothes to dress at our place this morning. I guess we had an "our" place and a "their" place.

About noon, Metarie called and said, "Take a long lunch today. Come by Reggie's for lunch, I want to talk to you."

Seeing Metarie was almost like business, so I didn't feel guilty about taking a long lunch. When we were eating a great soupy roast beef sandwich, covered with gravy, Metarie asked, "What are you doing with my girls? All five of them are acting like high school kids, except they're not talking about whatever it is they are happy about."

"I'll tell you, Metarie, but you have to let them tell you in time."

"I'll keep quiet, but I'm just concerned for them, especially Nancy and Tiani, because they can be taken advantage of so easily."

"Not to worry, I don't think."

I continued with a statement and not a question, "I think you know a little of their history from Florida and their lifestyle."

Metarie said, "I do, but I keep thinking they're over that and have gone to find other men."

"This is kind of off the wall, but Brandy wants me to be like her husband. At the same time the five of them all want to be my wives together. The way they've made me understand it, what's happening is that Brandy will be with me almost all the time, with Tiani also staying with me most of the time. The other three will circulate in and out as the need and whim hits them. They have promised that they are all available and willing to join me on demand or request."

I let what I had said soak in while I took another bite, then added, "They are very firm in their belief this will work. They have some personal goals they want to work out within our relationship. Right now we are supposed to be experimenting to see if we are compatible and whether we will work out together."

Metarie looked at me, "I can imagine what some personal goals are. Nancy wants a baby and she'll damn near do anything to get one. Are you willing to give her what she wants?"

"I may not have a choice."

"That could be, but you can always abstain."

I thought Reggie was going to spit across the table. Metarie said, "Stop it, Reggie, this is serious. Just think of sweet little Nancy getting pregnant by this man. He can say no."

I told Metarie, "We've done a lot of talking about it, Metarie, but they sort of waited to tell me the whole plan."

Metarie asked, "So what's this about being like a husband to Brandy."

I shrugged, "As close as I can tell, it means that she will be with me all the time or at least almost all the time. She does not wish to get married and is very firm about that. If any of them would get married it would be Tiani or Frieda. Do I think this will work? Who knows, but we can only hope and be patient."

"I need to know whether the girls will continue to work for me. Will they decide to be housewives or just mothers? What do you think?"

"Metarie, right now, they will continue to be your employees. They have even said that their kids will need to know the value of employment."

She was shaking her head, "That's all I need is to have those five come up with babies, to all be unwed mothers. They are all nuts, totally nuts, but they have always been off the wall. Keep me posted, let me know if something goes wrong. Um, I'm not supposed to know, but I do know the five have some money from somewhere. I think I know, but I do know they own that big house free and clear, and it's in all their names. I know they are very much into each other, but are not radical or militant lesbians. I guess that's obvious. You've been the surprise when it comes to those five. Please, take care of them and be patient with them. They are all precious to me."

"I know, Metarie, they are to me too. We've had some good times and I look forward to more. I think I have to do what they ask, to see if the experiment works out."

"And meanwhile, I'd bet Nancy is doing everything in her power to get pregnant."

"We'll see."

Since we were down by the clothes warehouse, Metarie and I stopped in. I bought some slacks, a few sport coats, and a dozen shirts. The way I wrecked clothes, I was barely keeping up. While they did the alterations, I got some shoes, several ties, another belt, and even found another sport coat that fit great right off the rack. I used the credit card as I had no idea how much I had in my checking account.

I went back to the office and was told to get out as I was still on half days for at least another month. That wouldn't last, there's no way I could go that long without something coming up.

I decided to take my clothes home and get the amps to a place I had found out about. Tina was at the house, sunbathing in the nude out by the pool. I waved and she wasn't bashful at all. I put the clothes in the closet and loaded the two amps.

The shop where I took them had guitars and basses hanging from the ceiling in groups of classics. There was every kind of classic guitar and bass available in what looked like perfect condition.

The man had the fronts off the amps in a second and was testing the cones. He measured the cones and gave me a price. He said he would go over both amps, give me two sets of tubes and replace the cones for a very good price. I said to do the work. He smiled, "I don't work for just anybody. Jimmy said you were okay, but you gotta play for me to see, to hear."

He took a nice old Strat fretless down and handed it to me and pointed to a big bass amp. There was a row of effects on the floor, all labeled. It took me a little to get the guitar tuned, and I was soon able to find how to set the controls. I did some standard bass string pulling, then progressed to some walking with my right hand. I soon had the sustain and the sensitivity up and began playing with just my left hand until I began to make it sing. I made music by playing only the bass part. I couldn't tell whether someone else could tell where the riff was going, but I was satisfied.

When I was done he reached out his hand, took the bass and handed me an old Gibson Les Paul. It wasn't tuned either, but he did hand me an electronic tuner.

This was easier, as all I had to do was to do a couple of copycat riffs that would sound good with little effort. The more I played, the more my own style came out until I was playing with my eyes closed, sliding my fingers on the frets. I stopped, opened my eyes and took the guitar off. "Sorry, I got lost in there somewhere. Nice guitar."

"You got it, man. That's the way it should be. Get lost in the music. Jimmy said you and a chic did some awesome jammin with the boys. He said they might release a recording of it. That's a compliment like you wouldn't believe. I'll get these fixed up. If you have any axes that need work, bring em. That's what I do, man."

Funny, I had not played any music for years and years and now I'm thinking that I want to play more. I wonder if a decent keyboard would be expensive. A nice set of drums would be good too but where could I put those. I could turn the media room into a music room. The audio and video stuff could go into the living room or the family room.

There is a big music store that advertises new and used instruments on the way to the air park so I stopped in. They had some decent keyboards, but I wanted to get one with a decent Rhodes sound and possibly a B-3 sound too. I didn't like the three octave keyboards. I wanted a full keyboard with all eighty-eight keys.

A man who obviously didn't know anything about pianos or keyboards waited on me and said he didn't have any used ones but had a new Roland that I thought was really expensive. He said, the Rhodes only had a sixty-six key keyboard, you could do with one like that. I said to him, not to embarrass him, but to be informative, "Actually, the most popular Fender Rhodes model was the 88 with 88 keys. When Columbia bought out Fender Electronics, they did produce some other sizes like the early 61 key similar to the harpsichord, and when Fender bought Rhodes they made the 70, 73, and model 74. All model numbers were for the key sizes back then. Now that division was bought by a company by the name of Helpinstil, I think." The guy looked at me with that glazed, too much information, look. I thought I could wait for a toy like that. Possibly ebay, there might be a deal there.

On the way home, I wanted to figure on something good to eat, so I went by a little meat market I had seen. I bought a bunch of ribs, along with some chickens and some wings.

At home, I rubbed the ribs down real quick with some spices and put them on the grille at the lowest temperature. The grille is a big one with three burners, so I put the center one on low and turned off the two outer burners and that's where I put the ribs. I skinned the chicken, spiced them up with some Cajun pepper, and put them on a spit to turn slowly. I took my time with the wings as I would do them on the direct heat. I made half to taste like fire and the other half to be normal. While the ribs and chicken were cooking, I ran up to the grocery store for some hot Greek peppers and another case of beer.

It would be almost two hours before the ribs would be ready, so I made about half the wings as I was hungry. With them out on the bar, and an ice cold beer, I snacked before the crowd began coming home.

While I was waiting, I changed clothes, slipped on my peg, and put my new clothes in order. I would have to get my shirts washed, and after shining my shoes, everything was neat and ready.

The girls were all home first tonight. They began sampling the wings as soon as they saw them. I asked if they were up for the gym and all agreed they should work out. They disappeared into the bedroom, but Tiani and Nancy came back, each carrying a new sport coat. "Hey, you went shopping without us. You can't do that. We have to pick out your clothes."

"Are those all right?"

"Well, yeah," Nancy said.

"Then next time I will. I didn't know you liked to shop for me."

Tiani said, "Okay, but I'll bet you went to the warehouse. We need to go there too, as they have women's suits cheap."

Brandy came in with Frieda and dragged me toward the gym room. Frieda said, "What did you tell Mrs. White? When she came back from lunch she was staring at all of us and admitted she had been to lunch with you."

"The truth, I told her that you girls were all going to be my harem. Brandy was going to be my closest wife, with Tiani staying here about as much. I was honest with her and told her it was an experiment. We were testing the waters."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.