Always Finding Trouble
Chapter 55

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 55 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Oh, my goodness. That is really, really good. Whoa, Nelly, look out here it comes.

I raised my hips from the bed as I spewed into a sucking mouth. I put my hand on the head of the sucking mouth and was surprised to feel it wasn't Jan's. I looked at four faces surrounding the bed. Judy pulled off me and said, "I liked that. You're right, Tiani, that is neat." She kissed me and said softly, "I'll do that for you anytime, Chuck."

I smiled and asked, "What brings you all here this morning?"

Frieda said, "We wanted to see you and wanted to make sure you know how much we want you. We want you to at least wake up to us. I think we want Wanda to wake up to us too."

I was given kisses by all five girls, and then Frieda buried her face in Wanda's center, bringing her to orgasm. Wanda stretched and said, "Now that I've had my ashes hauled, perhaps some exercise would be in order."

In the gym, the five girls were all trying to tell me that since Tiani and Brandy had told me their master plan, they wanted to assure me their desire to keep their own home didn't mean they really didn't love me. Judy said, "I could never have done what I did this morning with someone I didn't love. You see, we all love you we're just a little different about the way we are."

Wanda wanted to know what Judy meant, "What do mean, Judy, what is this master plan?"

Frieda said, "Let me. You see, we all really do love Chuck. But, we are all into each other and have been long enough to know it's going to remain that way. Without going into a long story, we own the home we live in and plan on keeping it. We've planned that two of us will be having babies right away and at least one more soon after. The other two will probably wait a while. Now, Brandy wants to live with Chuck all the time, or at least most all the time, and Tiani wants to live with him most of the time too. They still love us, but also love Chuck. We've talked it out over and over again, and we think this will work, that's why this is an experiment right now to see if it will work."

Wanda looked at me skeptically, but didn't say anything. Brandy gave me a hug as I finished with my weights. She said, "We're not jealous of you, Wanda, but we have to make sure you are clean. We can't take a chance to have our babies sick."

"I'm clean, Honey. I watch out more than you would think and don't get involved, even when I want to."

"We'll love you up real good, Wanda. You might even become a part of us."

"We'll see. Like you said, you're having an experiment. I hope it works out for you guys."

We went out to swim and ended up with everyone from the house swimming with their men as well. Jan's guy was having a difficult time staying soft with the variety displayed there this morning.

We had a quick pancake breakfast and headed into work. I had a note to call John and I got his voicemail as he was still in Hawaii. Wanda insisted I go to the Service's doctor to have both wounds checked and to get an x-ray.

The doctor's office was out by the trailer park, in the plaza on the other side of it. After his technician took the x-ray, he checked both the stitched up and the unstitched sides. "You heal well. It's good to be young. You do need to learn to stay out of the line of fire, it's healthier. Your ribs look good. The cracks must not have been very deep as I can't see anything."

He was looking at my service chart and asked, "I see you were given a flight physical almost a year ago. Did you finish your license?"

"Yes Sir."

"You need to get your instrument certification now. It will be worth while for you."

"I've finished that and have enough hours for my commercial certificate and I can now start on my Certified Flight Instructor's rating so I can begin teaching."

"Learning multi-engine?"

"Have that, including training in a Lear and a G5. I'll be going to the Lear school weekend after next."

"You're a lucky man. I wish I could fly more, but I'm too busy. If I get up six to ten hours a month, I'm happy. I'm going to move my plane up to the little airfield by Lutz, near here. My wife has picked out a new home up here with the highbrows, so while she plays with the country club set, I'll be flying."

"That's where I fly out of. I have a plane there as well."

"Oh yeah, what kind of plane do you have?"

"Actually I have two, a Cessna 206 and Beech B200."

"Wow, how did you afford those?"

"Both were confiscation's that I bid on. The 200 was a total rat when I bought it, but it's gorgeous now. It has a whole new interior and paint job, along with new instrumentation. Get someone from the Bureau to keep you posted on what's available and try to pick up something that way."

"I have a real nice Bonanza, so I really don't need anything else. If I need a bigger airplane, I can rent it. I have my multi-engine rating so all I would need is to get checked out on something like your B200. How do you afford to keep them?"

"I let the charter service rent them out and use them for charters. The 206 is popular for short hauls around the state and the B200 is real popular for flights around a thousand miles."

The doc nodded in understanding. "I'm going to recommend light duty for another two weeks anyway, but you can do anything you need to do. Just duck better and make sure you're wearing a vest. I'll transmit this to D.C. for you. You've healed a lot faster than could be expected. They're lucky you don't have a workman's comp problem."

Since I was so close, I stopped in at the trailer park to say hi. I spoke with Glenda and Martin, Steve's sister, Susan, and his sister in law, Nancy. They insisted I stay for lunch. I asked, "The kids are out of school, where are they?"

"All of Steve's kids are with him, and the rest are up at a day camp the clothing company has over at the plant. The little kids have so much fun there that they want to stay all day, and the older ones help out. They'll be home after lunch. They like to eat with their friends. We go up to the pool for a little while in the afternoon, so they have a good time. Some of the boys go over to the ball fields and play ball. Some of the kids play soccer and a lot of them play basketball and tennis. They have a lot to do."

Susan wanted to know, "Dennis told us he's moving in a special apartment at your house. What's that about?"

"I built on to my house as I needed more garage space. I added on a big garage and built a nice apartment above both garages. There are actually two separate suites, with a common living room and kitchen. You should come take a look."

Susan said, "I don't want to pry. I don't want Dennis to think we're spying on him."

"Nonsense, Dennis is a good kid or young man, and I know he's having a hard time moving away from home. That just means he loves his folks. He's trying to get his sister to come live with us too."

"She needs to get out of the house. All she does is study. She needs some other young people to be around. Her med school stuff is demanding, but she still needs a private life. I'll try to get her to come take a look at your place."

Nancy wanted to know what happened to Bobby. I gave her an abridged version, just that she had run into an old flame and had decided to go that route. Nancy made the comment that she had thought we made a good couple. She told Susan, "Get Tina to get in this guy's jeans. He's a nice guy and I'd bet he would be a good guy for her to latch onto."

Susan said, "She may like to swing the other way too much. You know how she's been. I think I'll just let her find her own level of happiness. Living in a house full of young people would be fun for her though."

Martin had been listening to the conversations and said, "Too bad you live so far away. We all really enjoy you and all your friends. Steve even mentioned that we might have to build you a house out here to get you closer."

"I have a nice place, Martin. I come out this way all the time, so I'll visit often."

About that time golf carts began pulling up to the patio. The women had been putting out platters of sandwich meats, cheeses, and bread, along with bowls of soup.

A couple of dozen people had come in and were eating lunch, talking about work and their lives. This was like a mega-family having a meal together. The big burly guy named Bear came in with Hap, his smaller partner. A girl named Samantha came and sat by me, asking me about my job and what I had been doing. I said, "You sound like some of the news people that corner me all the time."

She laughed, "I work for the Tampa Tribune, but I'm really a photographer. I sometimes get bylines from other newspapers."

When the lunch crowd had mostly gone, I thanked everyone for lunch and got ready to leave. Susan asked, "If you think it's alright to come by, I'd love to; how about this evening after supper, around seven?"

I went out to the air park thinking I could fly a little, but was cornered by John. He wanted to talk.

"I was out at the naturist park this weekend and saw the tall lady that comes with you out here. Does she live with you?"

"She lives at my house, but she doesn't live with me in the sense that we have a permanent relationship."

John was acting like a school kid, "Do you think she would go out with an older guy like me?"

"You're not old, John. I'll bet if you ask her, you might be surprised. But she might be too wild for you since she's so much younger than you are."

He took a swipe at me in fun. "I'll do that. She works with you too, right?"

"Yes sir, she does. She's my office manager."

"Is that why she's the one who calls when you have to go?"

"She comes with me sometimes, as you know, but yes, that's why."

"So I wouldn't be stepping on anyone's toes if we were to go out."

"Nope, and she is a great gal. You would enjoy her company as I'm sure she would yours."

John asked, "So, what are you out here for?"

"I thought I might fly a little. I can always use the hours."

"You have your hours for your commercial certificate now, you need to come inside and do the test on the computer, then we'll finish with a practical test. I've been giving you oral tests continuously and Lisa said she gave you all three sets of the printed oral exams she had with her. I'm your designated examiner, so let's get with it.

The computer test was quick, so when I turned to John, he gave me an evil grin and said, "Let's go flying. We'll take your new bird because I want to watch you do a few things."

We only flew for an hour doing some simple maneuvers that were really the same as what had been tested on in the 172. When we landed, John said, "Welcome to S&S Air Charter. We employ some great people that take care of our customers. Star and DeDe will get your education background together so you can work on being certified to teach. They will get you signed up for an internet class and when you finish all that, you can start helping out with classes. You're close."

I picked up steaks for supper on the way home, thinking that we haven't had any good meat for a while. I bought twenty nice New York strips, not knowing how many people we would have for supper. While I waited for the rest of the household to arrive, I made a bunch of rice and made sure we had enough broccoli for everyone. We had some mushrooms that I thought I would sauté in garlic and butter for the steaks, so I got those out as well.

The first in the door were Jan and her guy, Don. They were both in Gis and I could see they were sweaty. Jan said, "We were both off today and spent the whole day sparring. I'm beat and starved. I'm sure Don is too. Come on, let's get a shower and come back down to help with supper."

Dennis and Marie came in, happy that Marie's classes were out for another week before summer session began. I told them Susan wanted to stop by to see the house after supper, and it didn't bother them at all. Marie smiled, knowing that Susan was accepting her.

Wanda and Angie showed up, followed by the five girls. I asked if they were staying for supper and they acted as if I had asked a dumb question. I wondered how I was supposed to know what they were going to do.

I took a survey to find out how everyone wanted their steak cooked, but Wanda stopped me, "Gym first. Your doc said to make sure you maintained your exercise program. He says that's the reason you heal so fast. Come on, let's workout and swim. Supper will be that much better."

My five new girl friends joined Wanda, Marie, Angie, and me in the gym. Dennis still wasn't a believer, but I was sure it wouldn't be long before he would realize how much better he felt after he got in the habit.

When we were done inside, the entire household swam hard. There were so many in the pool that it was good that some dropped out early. Don, the martial arts instructor wasn't nearly as strong as Jan, as she stayed with Wanda and me until they both finally drifted to the side of the pool, gasping. The five new girls warily watched us last three swimmers as if we were abnormal or something.

The steaks were delicious, with everyone getting their fill. We had just finished cleaning up the kitchen when Susan, Kevin, Tina, Nancy, and Henry rang the doorbell. When that bunch was added to the group already in the family room, we had the makings of a party. Marie and Angie grabbed Tina and showed her the two suites that were now empty. The adults followed along so they could see the house as well. The study room and the media room were popular, and they were impressed by how large the suites were.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.