Always Finding Trouble
Chapter 54

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 54 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I woke to the feeling of a mouth again. No one was on top of me, but the mouth had me thoroughly enclosed. When I petted the head, she became more animated causing me to shoot large quantities of my juice into her mouth.

As Jan came up to kiss me, Brandy rose up and intercepted her. The other four girls were equally as aggressive in showing Jan they appreciated her pleasing me.

I said, "You know, we don't have to get up this morning, at least not Brandy, Tiani, and me. We're flying today and could sleep some more."

Brandy said, "I'm too excited to sleep. I want to leave right now."

Tiani stretched her tiny body and whispered, "I want some more of our guy, that's what I want."

Nancy said, "You little slut. You'll have him in France while we only have each other." She paused, looking thoughtful, then said, "That isn't all bad, though."

Judy said, "None of us are going to knock you up, though. That's going to take Chuck."

"No babies, ladies, not until we've been together a lot longer than a couple of weeks."

"Oh you, you ruin my dreams. I'll wait, I just don't want to."

We all got up. Jan said she had to wake her guy up and left. We used the gym and went out to swim for a while. I didn't kill myself and Wanda, who had joined us, didn't either. While Wanda and I were showering, I could tell she was warm this morning, so I turned her, and while pinching her nipples and playing with her long breasts, I thumped her good from behind. She came hard, leaning back into me as my juices flowed into her. She kissed me, "Oh, just what I needed. You can be such a tiger sometimes."

I made breakfast for everyone and had Jan change the bandage on my arm. She said it looked good and would be fine soon. The other arm, where the stitches had been, was now looking good, with no swelling or redness.

After the rest of the family left for work, the three of us remaining were straightening up the house when Maria came to do the cleaning. We figured we should pack our bags, so we got our clothes together and were ready to leave. It was only nine and we were not supposed to show up out at the air park till eleven. Then Star called and said, "The band just called and asked if we could leave earlier. Can you come early?"

I told Star we were ready and would start out for the air park right away.

She said, "There will be a few more passengers as three of the wives are coming along. It shouldn't be much more work for the girls."

When we were almost ready to leave, Lisa called and said, "Bring the bass. I'm going to bring a couple of guitars so we can have some fun ourselves while we're waiting around."

At the charter office, the girls and I loaded our luggage into the cargo hold and went inside for our shirts, hats, and my coat. Star checked our passports and told me she had included my U.S. Marshal ID on the French immigration passenger manifest.

I had a surprise. John wasn't going with us. He said to me, "I think if there was an emergency, you could fly and land the plane. You understand the navigation system, and I'm confident in your ability. Enjoy your flight."

When the band showed up, the four of us were standing outside the plane, waiting to welcome the group. We thanked them for using S&S as their charter and helped all of them into seats. Instead of three wives, there were four wives and a girl friend. Lisa and I had to check the total passenger weight, along with checking the weight of the baggage. We were well within our gross limitations so we were soon burning down the runway, taking off.

Lisa spent a great deal of the flight's seven hours quizzing me on the aircraft, its characteristics, and what to do in emergencies. She said, "See, John bombarded you so much last week you ended up with a fourteen to fifteen hour lesson. You won't get this much flight time during the school. You should still take it, but you'll be ahead of the curve."

The trip ended up being just a few minutes shorter than our original flight to Berlin. We arrived in Paris a little after five our time, and eleven at night there. French customs was a long drawn out affair that required a lot of waiting and a lot of patience. The band had been personally cleared and had gone on to the hotel. We had to stay to have the airplane inspected, and the inspectors almost took our guitars apart.

We finally made it to the hotel near one in the morning, still early on our body clocks. The band had a banquet room again and it was open. The roadies and crew were adjusted to local time, so they were ready for bed, while the band was wide awake as their bodies said it was still early.

The girls and I enjoyed the food and booze, observing the antics of the crew and band. Jimmy, the bass player was cordial and said, "You'll have to sit in with us some more. Lisa, the pilot, said she brought some instruments so we'll do some jamming tomorrow after practice. We're going to practice before noon, eat, jam a while, then nap till it's time for the show. On Sunday, we'll practice early, do the show at one, and try to be on our way home by five, local time. What is it, seven hours plus to get back? We should be home by seven or eight. As long as the customs officer can still come out for us to the air park, we'll be home early."

The four of us went to our room and decided we needed some stimulation to put us to sleep. It was easy to be stimulated by these three. When I couldn't get it back up quick, the three entertained themselves very nicely. Observing their activities helped get me up, over and over again. The three were very sensual and very much into each other.

At breakfast Saturday, the girls were talking to Lisa about coming to live with us. She said she loved it out at the naturist park but Maggie and Betsy were about to move out. They were her main source of physical companionship out there, along with Zena, Shannon, and Joanie. She did say she would think about it and come by soon to look at our place.

Tiani and Brandy had me so stimulated that I was ready to bed either of them constantly. Lisa got their overflow, as they were keeping me extremely horny.

We were sitting in the nearby auditorium, where the concert was to be held, while the band worked through a few numbers, when Tiani said, "We've figured out that Nancy and Judy will have babies first. I might have one later, but the second bunch of babies will be Frieda and Brandy. Frieda is certain, but Brandy isn't too sure yet. I might have a baby with Frieda if Brandy wants to wait. The thing is though; Nancy wants two and wants them close together."

I said, "I guess I should be looking for a bigger place."

Tiani said, "Not really, our house is really big and can be easily increased in size."

"I thought you were going to stay with me?"

Brandy said, "I will, and the girls will some of the time. They will be around so you can be a dad, but I think they will be single or group mothers most of the time. Don't forget, Honey, they don't need the money but will want to continue working so the kids know the meaning of salary for effort.

Tiani looked at me, "Brandy, I think we're getting too far ahead for Chuck. I think he was envisioning all of us together all the time. Chuck, Honey, Brandy and I are going to be your more or less constants. The other three dearly love you, but they don't want to live with you all the time. I might get like that way sometimes too, but Brandy will be underfoot for you almost all the time. The other girls will want some time with you and will want to be loved by you often, but then they will want to go home and be in the arms of their lovers there. I promise, you won't mind having a conventional relationship with Brandy, while sharing the rest of us

Lisa had heard Tiani's description of our future and looked at me with an arched eyebrow.

Brandy and Tiani snuggled up to me, each holding an arm with their heads touching me. I was deep in thought, so deep that I didn't even hear the music. There was going to have to be some more discussion about this. Brandy is very loving and Tiani showed me a lot of attention, but it just felt as if the girls considered me a tool. I could make them feel good sometimes, and I could fertilize their eggs, but it was okay for me to be somewhere else, not directly in their lives.

That's pretty good. I guess I was getting used to the idea of having five ladies around me all the time. That is ridiculous, isn't it? I suppose my ego was puffed way up and I wasn't really thinking straight. Am I still hung up on Bobby? Was there enough time between Bobby and Brandy? Should I perhaps shut off all women for a while? The girls were using me, figuring a guy has his brains in his little head most of the time, and if they kept the little head happy, the big head would remain their empty bimbo.

If that's so, what's with Brandy? What's with Tiani? They welcome Lisa into bed, and they are ravishing her even more than I am or can. Brandy and Tiani seem to really enjoy making love with me and that seems real, their pleasure seems real. Even the other girls' pleasure seems real. I know Frieda's pleasure is real because she squirts all over the place. I think I've felt every one of them contract in orgasm.

Damn, girls need an orgasm meter on their forehead so you can check to make sure you made them feel good. I guess I'm a typical guy, make me happy, get me off.

When the guys finished practicing and wanted to just play around, Lisa brought out her 335 and had all the guys drooling over the classic. They were doing some basic slow blues beat, letting Lisa do her B.B. King imitation, and doing some riffs that would make Eric Clapton envious. I had plugged in the bass Lisa had given me and was backing her by walking the slow blues beat to keep her in place. When it was my turn, I made the bass sing a little, but mostly double stringed the bass line, making it sound oh so sweet. Jimmy played similar to me and tried to make his beautiful bass sing a little and then as if we had practiced together for years, we played a bass duet that was sending chills down my spine. Our basses were singing together, our mutual doubles sounded like an orchestra full of bass beating blues monsters.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.