Always Finding Trouble - Cover

Always Finding Trouble

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 53

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 53 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Uh oh, someone's not abiding by the rules. It really feels good, but I don't want the others to be mad. I'd rather just lie here with the weight on me. Weight on me?

I opened my eyes to find Brandy once again lying on top of me. She better not put on much weight or I'm going to have a hard time being her mattress. She was asleep, so who is doing it?

Oh, that is so good, I'm getting so close. She sure knows how to suck, stroking me, sucking on the head, rubbing her tongue under it, and squeezing my balls with her other hand.

Too late, I can't hold it.

I erupted in the vigorously sucking mouth. The sucker pulled every drop from me before she backed off, popping her mouth and smacking her lips. Jan's voice said, "Oh, so good. I just love your stuff. You have to teach my guy what to eat or something. I should have done him first. Now I'll have my taste buds ruined."

Jan was able to climb up to kiss me with a spermy tasting mouth. Brandy made Jan kiss her and was pulled back to each of the girls as they woke up from the strange conversation.

Jan left the room, with her cute tush wiggling, on the way back upstairs to her new lover.

The girls were all tickling me. Judy said, "You're supposed to be saving up for us, not giving our stuff away to the house lezzy BJ queen, or whatever she is."

Frieda said, "If she has a taste for that kind of thing, you're not going to get her to quit unless you can fill her up beforehand. Tiani already said our guy has good tasting stuff, even though it was the first she ever tasted."

Brandy kissed me, "Tiani, Lisa, and I will take care of you in France. There will be no blue balls in our midst. You get a pass if we're in another country."

Nancy said, "Get him out of bed. The man has to do his exercises, stretches, or whatever they are."

I slid from bed, peed, slipped on my peg and shorts and went outside to do a few relaxing forms. The music was in my head along with the pictures of the plane. I was getting excited more than relaxed. I stopped, quitting the form. The girls were already in the pool, lazily swimming laps. Wanda joined us, dove in with me, and we swim hard, winding ourselves.

When we got out, Brandy, Frieda, and I used the outdoor shower and they almost had me trying to bend Frieda over as they teased me so much. We got dressed and I made up a good breakfast of eggs, bacon, biscuits, and gravy. Nancy and Judy said they loved pancakes, so I made up a quick batch and cooked them at the same time.

This morning, we all moved in concert, as we ate, had the dishes cleaned up, and were leaving the house by seven twenty. Very good timing this morning.

John called first thing and asked, "Can you fly over to Mobile and be their eyes when they try to take down a brothel filled with an international population. There apparently are some heavies on the premises all the time and they anticipate a problem. Can you do it?"

"Sure, John, let me get a ride. I'll call you back."

I told Wanda what I needed and she called the charter service. She called into my office, "Can you be back this afternoon?"

"I think so. John said it was something right away."

"Get out there, the other John says he'll have the plane warmed up."

I jumped in the car after checking out an MP5, and grabbing some extra loaded magazines for my Glock. I called John in D.C. on the way to the airport. "Have someone meet me at the airport. I'll be there in probably less than an hour. Call me back or have them call me with their plan."

I slid to a stop, grabbed my gym bag with my vest and extra magazines, along with the MP5 and walked to the Lear. Lisa was in the doorway to the charter office and waved at me as I pulled the door shut and locked it. John already had the plane moving by the time I slid into the right seat. He handed me the card and told me what item number he was on.

In a couple of minutes we were on our way, climbing at our maximum climb thrust. I thanked John for the Lear as it was just what I needed to get to this job. He said, "If you're still there at two, I have to leave. Our charter is at five and we need time to cleanup, change clothes, and fuel.

We landed at Mobile and found a car waiting for me at the operations building. I got in the back seat with my bag and began taking off my shirt to put my vest on with my shirt over it. The guy said, "Don't worry, just put your vest on over your shirt. This is a straight raid we're doing with the Bureau, DEA, and Homeland Security immigration folks. Hopefully it's quick and easy. You're here as our observer to tell everyone we did the deed by the numbers."

"We're going to hit the place from all sides at once. The whole place is built on four big barges like the casinos. We have the Coast Guard who are going to put men on the deck, and one of their choppers that is going to drop men on the top socializing area. We have about a hundred total people, so we should be okay. The problem is we know they have at least twenty guards. We don't think any of them speak English. That's the rub. We'll announce the opportunity to give up, but they may not understand. Hopefully, the sheer numbers will overwhelm them."

I had to ask, "How come daylight?"

"They should be asleep. They are hardly ever seen moving around until after noon. We want to hit them early and hard."

I nodded in agreement.

We pulled up next to dozens of service cars and a dozen local cars. The locals were all assigned traffic duty to keep people away from the waterfront. I put on my Marshal Service cap, zipped up my vest with the big deputy badge on the back, grabbed my MP5, and followed the man who had brought me.

The team leader from Mobile was there. He was wearing the team leader insignia and said to me, "Think you can stay out of harm's way today? You aren't going in. You will be on the perimeter as an observer. You know the score as to what you can and cannot do. Take a look at the interior layout of this thing in the event you have to go in. Here are the entrances and the stations where we've observed guards we suspect are armed. They shouldn't be there right now as the populace is sleeping. Back here, behind these double doors, is the barracks where they keep the ladies. They should be safe from any flying metal but you never know on one of these things. Ready?"

I nodded putting a round into the chamber of the MP5 and making sure the three extra clips were easy to reach.

The team leader radioed the men and we all began moving forward. I could hear the helicopter approaching and could see the Coast Guard boats pulling up to the water side of the barge.

Thank goodness there wasn't a narrow gangway onto the barge, only a lip over the edge of the barge for people to step down onto the deck. I went with the first group that was securing the deck, trying to peer into the windows. Being a little paranoid, I stayed down in a crouch so my head wouldn't be an easy target through the windows.

Bang,,,, Bang, Bang, Bang. Rat, ta, tat, tat, tat, Crack, Boom.

Shit, a war had broken out on the other side and to the rear. More fire was coming from the top deck. You could hear the difference between the AKs and some other kind of automatic rifle. The sounds of handguns and shotguns were obvious.

I heard the thud of a round hitting someone and a man near me pitched back. He was probably all right, but would be stunned for a while. I kicked a couple of double doors to make them swing in to see if I could draw fire.

No shit, draw fire, three separate weapons were firing in my direction. I had jumped back behind the steel bulkhead and saw a Bureau agent motioning to me with a grenade in his hand. I held my hands out and he threw it to me, but held his hand up for me to wait. He threw me two more and a flash bang, too. I wasn't going to try to stun them, I was going neutralize them.

I pushed the door open a little and fired into the room. Return fire came back very intensely. I was thinking there were still only three weapons.

There were men with bullhorns on the shore hollering for them to give up.

I crossed to the other side of the double doors and got ready. I pulled the pin of the grenade, and using my right hand, I pushed the door open and tossed the grenade inside. I heard a lot of crashing for a second then the grenade went off and the double doors were blown off.

The Bureau agent and I hit the doorway at the same time, trying to identify any possible resistance. I could see two men down but not the third that I knew had been there. We cautiously went through the parlor area and were about to push open some doors leading toward the private rooms when we heard something scrape by the wall.

A guy was standing up with an AK leveling on us. We both fired multiple rounds at the guy, hitting him in the head so many times that there wasn't much head left.

As we were turning around, the double doors from the private room area burst open and two men were as surprised as we were. They hesitated for a split second, and two MP5s put two bursts into each of them.

The noise from the confrontation sounded like popcorn in a microwave. Multiple pops and bangs coming fast. We checked down the hallway where the private rooms were and walked quickly down this hall toward where the barracks was supposed to be. The agent stood to the one side of the door, with me on the other. I slowly pushed it open. The lights were all out in the room, so I hollered. "Turn the lights on. If you don't, I will blow all of you up. Turn the lights on now."

Some lights came on in the back of the room where a shower room must have been. I repeated, "Turn all the lights on and you won't be hurt, do it now or we have to blow you up."

A small figure came running toward the near wall and stopped after flipping on the light switch.

I held up my hand as we didn't know if someone was hiding in there or not. The only thing I could think of was to make an offer. "All of you come out with your hands on your head. Please come out or we will shoot you and probably have to blow you up. Come out now, slowly with your hands on your heads.

Another deputy and another agent came down the hallway, checking rooms as they came. The first girl came out of the room with her hands on her head. I stopped her and asked, "Can you speak good English?"

The girl said, "I can speak perfect English. I have been schooled at the University of Moscow. Please, set me free."

I said to her, "Tell the others what I said. Be sure to tell them we are serious and will use force if necessary. Are there any men in there?"

"I don't know, too much was happening. Sometimes the guards come in and sleep with us. They just choose who they want and we have to do for them."

"Okay, tell them, please be forceful."

The girl began yelling through the door, over and over. It was working as girls began coming forward. They were coming from under beds, out of the shower room, out of what appeared to be a closet. I told the other two men who had joined us to move the girls out of the boat onto the dock. The girls were all dressed, not well, but they were at least covered.

When they were all out of there, I was peeking in to see if I could see anything protruding or any sign of someone. This was the scary part. I told the agent, "Let's go in. Stay on the outer wall. We'll move around the wall to check the shower and closet together."

We were like movie characters trying to blend into the wall. Our eyes searched frantically for any movement, any signs that someone could be hidden. We made it around the outer walls and were both on the back wall. We had looked under and around every item that could have hidden someone.

As we were getting close to the shower room, four men came running out firing full auto using AKs. The agent and I were in almost a perfect crossfire and couldn't fire. I dove behind a sofa, knocking the MP5 from my hand while rounds were flying everywhere. The couch was taking a beating as all four men were focused on the couch, filling it with extra lead, tearing it apart.

I was flat on the deck hoping to stay away from the intense fire. Then came the sound that gave me hope. Four successive "CLACKS," as all the AK slides locked back, out of rounds. I rose quickly from the floor with my Glock and began firing as fast as I could. A round from a handgun grazed my arm, but four men were falling within a couple of seconds. That was lucky.

I was breathing heavily looking around for more resistance and saw the agent down. I went to the shower room first and could see it was empty. I went to the closet and threw the door open. A burst came back through the door.

Not having the patience for this, I pulled the pin on another grenade and tossed it inside. The fuse must have been really quick as it went off almost immediately. I looked inside with the door open and could see two down. They weren't going anywhere, so I rushed to the agent.

I felt for his pulse in his neck and his heart was beating fine. I was looking at him to find the wound and rolled him over. The man had six rounds embedded in his vest. I'm surprised the vest held at such close range.

A couple of deputies rushed in and I said, "Get a corpsman, this guy is going to have some internal injuries. I don't think anything penetrated his vest."

One of the deputies said, "You're bleeding, come out, we'll take it from here. It looks like the place is clean. We'll be going over it a second time."

My adrenaline rush was so strong that it almost was making me dizzy, but I followed the one deputy out onto the dock. I had left some real bloody men in the closet and the four dead that had tried to cut up the sofa. Thank God the couch was big and thick with heavy cushions. There were two in the parlor done in with the grenade, the third in that room that the agent and I cut up, plus the two who had come running out of the hallway. Wow, eleven men. I wonder how many guards were on this thing.

When I reached the command desk that was set up, the deputy I was with told the team leader, "We have one down, but alive, in the barracks, and this guy's bleeding."

The leader looked up at me and smiled. "Not serious I take it."

I nodded.

"Get it bandaged and come back and dictate your incident report while it's fresh in your mind. The English speaking girl said she wants to follow you home. She says that you were strong for them or something like that."

A corpsman ripped another of my white shirts apart and shook his head. "Come over and get a couple of stitches. You'll need to close that thing up."

I looked at it and said, "It's not deep enough for stitches, just clean it, put some goop on it and give me a big bandage. I don't have the stitches out from the last time. You can do that while you're messing around." I looked around, noting there were no other casualties on the cots set up for the injured, "Are we in that good a shape? There was a lot of fire for no casualties."

The team leader came over to me and said, "We lost one. Hit in the head. He was a DEA guy that had been around a long time."

"How many were in the opposition?"

The leader said, "From what we have, plus your eleven, there were forty-seven total."

"That's a lot of men for one little operation."

"This isn't a little operation. You pulled more than fifty women out of there and we're pulling three other raids right now that have a lot of women and no guards. We should be able to cripple this whole network."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.