Always Finding Trouble - Cover

Always Finding Trouble

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 43

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Oh my, I could get used to this. I reached down to caress the head of the person giving me so much pleasure. I felt as if she should purr. Jan nursed on my shaft, paying special attention to the underside of the head while fondling my balls. Just as my pot boiled over, Wanda leaned over me kissing me, my lips, eyes, cheeks, and ears, just all of me.

Jan came up and gave me a very wet kiss. She had saved a lot of my offering and was kissing me and sharing with Wanda, smearing juices all over the three of our faces. After the pleasure she gave me, it was easy to put up with this part of her playing. She sat back on her heels smiling at us. "I love to do that first thing in the morning. I can feel your heartbeat, Chuck. I can feel when you get closer and closer until bang, my mouth is full and I'm swallowing and swallowing. The more I do it, the more I want to do it. I'm going to be the only lesbian bj queen around."

I gave the two ladies a hug, slipped on my peg, took care of the bathroom stuff, and headed for the gym room. I did a quick workout and went out to find the girls all swimming lazily back and forth. Dennis was sitting on the steps with a worn look.

"What's up, Dennis, are you trying to make too many women happy at once?"

"No, Chuck, we just stayed up way too late. The last time I looked at the clock it said four fifteen. I don't know how the time got away from us."

"Well plan on an early night after work. You need your sleep if you're going to be creative out there in that lab."

"I know; it wasn't very responsible of me."

"Come on, get your blood flowing. A hard swim and a good breakfast will wake you up. It happens to me all the time."

We did do some hard swimming and he did feel a lot better. Marie even picked it up and was smiling by the time she left for work with Jan and Angie.

Wanda rode in with me, the plan being that after work we might stop by the warehouse to buy some clothes. Over the months, I had ruined a couple pair of slacks, a really nice sport coat, and a bunch of shirts. Wanda wanted to look at what was available.

Between calls, e-mails, and looking over reports, I called Metarie to ask if she would like to come with Wanda and me to do some quick shopping. She cautioned me that I would probably be the only white man in the place, or at least probably the only white man that was a law abiding citizen. "Oh, Metarie, you know I get along with everyone. I don't like people messing with other people but I'm a live and let live kind of guy."

She said, "Yeah, sure you are. As soon as someone crosses you or someone around you, you become very aggressive, fatally aggressive. Can you be docile if I go with you?"

"Sure, I'm bringing my office manager with me as she wants to see what kind of clothes they have."

Metarie said, "Oh goodie, a lady to shop with. We'll have a great time. You'll have to sit back and watch us this time. They have big stuffed chairs for guys to wait and watch. You'll love the view the chairs have."

After working on paperwork all morning, it was a pleasure to go to lunch with Tom, Zena, and Burt. Wanda and I enjoyed the three talking about their business and how surprisingly well it was doing during the poor economy.

The lunch time interlude was a perfect way to relax. I was looking forward to a two-hour afternoon flight lesson today. John had from two to four open so I was going to leave when we returned from lunch.

Back at the office, I made sure everything was in order and left Wanda in charge. I stepped out the back door to be confronted by Sarah having a loud discussion with Bobby and some huge guy standing with them.

I asked Sarah quietly, "Can I help with something?"

Bobby was surprised but came running to me, hugging me, "I'm so sorry, Chuck. I love you, Honey, but I've been crazy about Rocky for years and years. When he came around with the news he was divorced and he wanted us to get together, I couldn't resist."

Bobby was hugging and kissing me, "I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

She set me down just as a giant hand spun me around, "Get your fucking hands off my woman. Touch her and you'll have to be fed through a tube for the rest of your life."

Bobby yelled, "Rocky, don't, he'll hurt you."

"Fuck that, this little puke is going to get the shit kicked out of him."

The man had me by my right shoulder and pulled his right fist back intending to punch me. As his fist began coming forward, I dropped, using my left hand to chop block the blow but brought my right fist up between his legs as hard as I could. This paralyzed the attack, but it took a leg sweep to get him off his feet.

As I was rolling him over to cuff him, a movement from the corner of my eye caught my attention. Bobby was pulling her Glock from her purse. Without thinking, I chopped her wrist hard, feeling the bones give, watching the gun tumble away from us. Again without thinking, I chopped her behind the knees to take her off her feet.

While she was screaming, I put the huge guy on his stomach and quickly had his hands in cuffs behind his back. Looking around, I saw Sarah picking up Bobby's gun, tucking it in her pant waist.

"What's going on, Sarah, what's this about?"

Sarah looked terrible, "Bobby came in with her resignation so I told her she had to leave her weapon and turn in her car. She wouldn't give up her car and said for us to bill her. I can't do that unless the car has been declared excess and she would have to leave it here until that could be done. She said she deserved to keep her weapon and possessed a state carry permit. It's just all crazy, Chuck, Mr. Johnson. I'm sorry I couldn't handle this better."

Bobby was still crying and was trying to help the huge man sit up but obviously having trouble with her wrist. It looked broken to me.

Sarah asked, "Should I call the police? They both should be jailed. The big one for assault and Bobby, I don't know, she could even be charged with attempted murder. At a minimum she should be charged with assault with a deadly weapon."

"Sarah, go get your purse and take Bobby over to Tampa General Emergency Room. I'll put the hulk in Bobby's car. When you get there, take the cuffs off him, and warn him to never attack someone again. You're going to leave both of them there and bring the car back to the garage."

While I was trying to get the hulk on his feet a Tampa P.D. car came up behind the cars. The officer got out and asked, "Is this a federal matter or is this in my jurisdiction? An office worker saw this big guy attacking you and said a big woman pulled a gun on you. The report said there was another woman here, where is she?"

"The Assistant Station Chief was here when the non-event happened. She is getting her purse to take this lady to Tampa General. She's going to let this character loose at the hospital."

The policeman asked, "Why not now?"

Before I could answer, the monster man said, "Because as soon as I'm free I'm going tear this punk apart and paint the sidewalk with his blood. The little fuck thinks he's so smart. He just got lucky. I'll show him. Nobody messes with Rocky Mountain."

"Oh, the professional wrestler. Sorry it's not nice to meet you. You Sir, are under arrest for assault and stupidity. You should get a year for assault, and I'm not sure how long for stupidity."

The cop looked at Bobby, "Where's the gun you had Ma'am? How did you hurt your wrist?"

Sarah came out the door at that moment with her purse, surprised to see the policeman. She said, "I was afraid of that. Someone saw this and called the police. This is sort of a domestic problem, Sir. Could you possibly see your way clear to look the other way?"

The cop said, "Tell me about it. Let me make that determination."

Sarah said, "I need to get this woman to the hospital. I think she might have a broken wrist. Can you bring the monster man along and follow me over to the emergency room? I'll give you the facts over there." Sarah showed him her deputy's badge and he reluctantly agreed.

He had a hard time stuffing the huge man into the back seat of the police car and had him sit sideways to fit. I gave the policeman my card and said, "It probably isn't a good idea for me to go along with you. If you need additional input from me or a statement, call the cell number. I have an appointment, but should be back here by four-thirty."

"What about your cuffs?"

"If you take them off at the hospital, give them to Sarah. If you have to book him, turn them in to your supervisor and advise them they are property of the U.S. Marshal."

"You sure you don't want to file charges? This guy doesn't act like he's going to be remorseful about trying to hurt you."

"He should calm down. I didn't shoot him or her and I didn't break any of his bones. He isn't going to be very comfortable between the legs for a while, but oh well."

I watched as the cop pulled away while Sarah put Bobby in the back seat of the Escalade. Bobby wouldn't look at me. She knew she had fucked up and was lucky not to be on her way to jail.

As soon as they were gone, I drove out to the air park in time for my lesson. John had me in the air quickly heading toward Sebring, back across the state to Manasota airport, and back home for one touch and go before landing and parking on the tarmac in front of the hangar.

"You know, you need a couple of more flights and a solo. I think you're ready for your flight exam, but you need a couple of more hood hours and the solo. Plan on when you can do it and we'll work it out. Oh, you know you can solo in your own bird. Whoever had it after Sue, upgraded the Garmin to one of the most modern units available."

I looked around in the hangar and asked, "Will I need to reserve it? I see it's gone."

"Sue Sharp has it out today. Steve and Sue had to run up to Tallahassee for some important government meeting. Almost all of our aircraft were out, so she took yours. You know that was her first airplane so she does enjoy flying it."

"I should get back to the office to make sure all's well. I'll give you a call to see when I can schedule the last of my hood time and my solo."

When I got back to the office, I stopped into the station first. Sarah said that she would join me in my office in a minute.

As soon as I walked into my office area, I knew everyone there had heard of Bobby's stupidity. Wanda just raised an eyebrow and nodded toward my office, then followed me in, shutting doors. I went back out to tell Angie and Conish to show Sarah in when she arrived.

"I heard Sarah's description of what happened, you tell me about it," Wanda said, as she sat in one of my leather side chairs.

I described what had happened as best as I could, right down to watching them go off to the hospital. Wanda said, "That's how Sarah said it happened and I've had her write up an incident report. Bobby is in trouble with the Marshal's service. She refused to give up her sidearm, she refused to give up her vehicle, and Sarah said she refused to sign off on the station inventory and classified documents form. Those are the minimum. If she's leaving, she has to sign off on those. The weapon and the car have to be considered automatic."

Sarah came in the office. I asked, "So what happened at the hospital?"

"I got Bobby into emergency care to get the wrist taken care of and went back outside to give the policeman my statement. He had another policeman there who put Rocky into another police car and changed handcuffs. Here's yours back. The policeman said Rocky spent the entire time they were waiting for me, telling the policeman how he was going to tear you apart. He's now charged with assault and threatening attempted murder."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.