Always Finding Trouble - Cover

Always Finding Trouble

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 30

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I woke up at six Thursday morning, slid from bed, strapped on my leg, put on shorts and T-shirt, and used the bathroom. The pace had been a little stressful lately, so a few minutes of mute Tae Chi would go a long way to toward relaxing me and preparing me mentally.

Going through the stretching and stances becomes smooth and graceful, soon filling your mind with equally smooth melodic music that you "dance" to. Once that point is reached, you can close your eyes and let the rhythm take you through a series of slow stretching moves that totally relax you.

As I changed directions, my eyes opened and found four women equally absorbed in their own music and dances. That was enough to make me smile and stand to relax, saluting, or bowing, to my imaginary partner. I was totally prepared for my day ahead.

One by one, the girls finished finding their ending, until all but Marie went inside to have coffee and breakfast. Marie stripped and dove into the pool, driving herself to swim harder and harder until she floated toward the steps. When she walked out of the pool, you could see the change in her from little girl to radiant woman. Her association with these other women was making her into a special, confident, person.

While sitting at the table, Bobby, Jan, and Wanda were looking at her the same way I was. Jan said it all for us, "Wow! She sure has changed since she came out here. Look at her, she's beautiful."

We all smiled, but kept our group appraisal to ourselves as the pixie came in and sat naked at the table to eat with us.

Since I was leaving for Oklahoma directly from work, I packed my bag and drove into work in the Impala. Wanda was a real taskmaster the entire morning. All three women were continuously stuffing my in-box with information and reports to review. It seemed that every station I was responsible for had a question or favor to ask for. By lunch time, I was starved and needed a break.

I walked to the doorway between Wanda's and the clerk's offices and suggested, "How about lunch at the executive lunch room? We'll enjoy the walk and I know we'll enjoy the food. Wanda, can you make sure we can get a table?"

We walked to the building a couple of blocks away, with Bobby and Sarah joining us. I had meant for the lunch to be just my office, but I could handle two more on the bill. The lunch menu was only a few items, but always had something for everyone. We all enjoyed the food, discussing trivial things. Bobby spent most of her time thanking Wanda for decorating the station with plants. Sarah said, "It's funny how we've never had much warmth in there other than the people. The plants give the place a fresher smell and soften the atmosphere a lot."

After lunch, my inbox quit filling up and my e-mails slowed to a trickle. As three o'clock came, Wanda came in with her pad and gave me the itinerary. The Oklahoma City office was disappointed they wouldn't be able to have me earlier to take me out for the evening, but was happy to have me for breakfast Friday, tomorrow, morning. I was to meet the staff at seven at the hotel I was staying at.

I should be in really good form by then, after having had only three hours or less of sleep. The key to staying alert is to eat well and drink lots of water and other liquids. Hopefully, the weekend was not over-planned.

John was ready for me when I arrived and I was immediately assigned to do the preflight inspection as he watched. We went into the office to make up our flight plan and file it, using the internet. Back out in the plane, John just sat and watched as I went through the checklists an item at a time. When the plane was warmed up and ready to taxi, I looked at John expectantly. He said as he sat there sipping coffee from his flight cup, "You're the pilot, you ask. As a matter of fact, I'm just along for the ride as we land and take off. In between we'll have some question and answer discussions."

Okay, I can do this. I've been studying and I've listened to every word John has said on the radio. We've discussed and practiced radio talk, so I can do this. Funny isn't it? An experienced combat veteran, used to life and death situations, being tongue tied when it comes to talking on a radio to some unknown, unseen, person.

I called in for taxi permission and instructions and followed the direction I was told to go, heading to the far end of the runway. I could have taken off from the taxiway but no, you have to go all the way back to the beginning of the runway. That way if something happens that keeps your plane from taking off, you have enough room to stop. Sure you do.

As soon as we were in the air, headed toward our first stop, John had me set the GPS up for our destination. This was part of the instrument training I was supposed to get. This leg was at nine thousand feet, which appeared to have us flying right into some big clouds. I called Air Traffic Control to find out how serious the clouds ahead were. They recommended that we fly below the ceiling by a thousand feet and I modified my flight plan and headed down, constantly looking around to make sure I didn't see another aircraft.

It can get pretty bumpy under big cumulous clouds. Going for long bumpy rides is not my version of fun. John didn't seem upset at all and just sat back, quizzing me verbally on a navigation item, then a routing issue, followed by a landing question. We were nearing the first airfield we were going to land at. This one was tricky, as there was restricted air space on each side of the corridor in and out of the field. The GPS makes it easy to make sure you're in the right place. I was a little miffed that I was waved off during approach and was requested to do a go around. This was difficult to do as you only had a three-mile wide corridor.

I made the pass on the right of the runway and requested permission to cross the take-off path. They waved me off there as well, which meant I had to go out to ten miles before crossing the path and come back the fifteen miles in order to line up for an approach again. I almost asked John if I could just pass on stopping here. This time when I requested permission to land they said to come on down. The big emergency was over.

Because we had exceeded my limits to the fuel stop with time in the air, we had to pull up to the pumps for fuel. I taxied the plane as near to the pumps as I could, as the hoses are long, but not so long that you can park a long way from them.

I did all the safety things like chocking the wheels and attaching the ground strap. I pushed the rolling stairs up to the back of the wing and locked the wheels of the stairs before getting the filler nozzle and carrying some and dragging the rest of the hose to reach the plane. I filled the right wing tank, watching for the level of fuel to appear. I moved the ladder all the way around to the other side of the plane, locked the wheels, and went for the nozzle and hose. There was still plenty of hose, so I filled the left wing tank.

Since this was self-serve you had to wind the hose back up when you were done and that can be a chore. Once done, I asked John how we pay for the fuel, since it didn't request a credit card at the pump. He said he would show me after I took off the ground strap and pulled the wheel chocks. I had to physically push the plane around to point out, but that isn't that difficult. John just watched me do everything. I did the preflight checklist and climbed into the cabin for the startup. John keyed the mike and asked the tower if they had recorded the fuel. They responded that they had, it was to be charged to S&S on the Cessna 206, seven, six, four, niner. "We got it, John."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.