Always Finding Trouble - Cover

Always Finding Trouble

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 28

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Monday morning, after some serious swimming, I was finishing dressing when my cell phone rang. It was John. "You're going to have to go to St. Louis for a Bureau station change then head up to Chicago for a Homeland Security union arbitration meeting. You'll need support, so advise Wanda. You'll probably be gone two nights, so plan on three. I know you just started your flight training, but this can't be helped. I have to be elsewhere. You know, out of this world and such. I'm sending you files that will get you up to date. Let Wanda put it all together for you."

"While you're in Chicago, I think they could use you on one of their pickups. They think it's going to be nasty, so if you don't mind, lead the thing, and make it happen so our people get out alright. Be careful, don't rush or be cocky."

Thank goodness I could talk to Wanda before she had time to leave for the office. I advised her of what we were going to be doing and said, "I have to call to cancel my flight training for a couple of days, so I'll ask for a charter. I guess we should try to take a commercial airline, but we'll probably need to work in-flight. Let me get us a ride."

I called the air charter service and talked to the attendant on duty at the time. They said they would get something ready for me. The phone rang about five minutes later. It was John, my flight instructor. He asked, "How fast do you have to be in St. Louis?"

"Today, it doesn't have to be instantaneous. I need to be there no later than, say two, so I can do what I need to do. I'm going to Chicago for at least a day, perhaps two, before coming home."

John the instructor said, "Do you mind taking a long time to fly home? We're a little light on fast planes right now, but we do have an executive type plane for you."

"That'll be fine. As long as my administrator can work on the plane, we're fine with whatever we can get. I'm sure it's faster than waiting for connections."

"Come on out. Since I don't have a student, I'm the designated charter jockey. I think you'll like my idea."

Wanda and I packed and drove to the air park, parking over by the charter office. John came out of the office and walked me back to a wildly painted Cessna 206. He said, "You're going to fly us to St. Louis. You're going to have a long lesson today and get checked out in another plane. We'll stop in at several small airports on the way for some practice landings and takeoffs, plus this plane was used by one of the executives for S&S. He had to have phone and internet service, so the plane is ready for you. Get your lady seated and I'll get your luggage over here so we can begin our preflight inspection."

I thought this was neat. I would get my in-flight training while handling some job functions. This would take care of exactly what I was worried about missing.

The flight up to St. Louis was interesting, as we did land and takeoff at five small airports on the way. This plane was heavier, much heavier, than the 152 and John described my first landing as pretty heavy, as well. By the third time setting it down, I was finding the runway more gently with the two main gear, before dropping the nose. Landing in St. Louis was different as we went into the main airport, a really big airport. I landed, but John had to do all the talking as we had to enter a long final approach and John had me watch some instruments to keep the plane on a steadily lowering line on a glide slope display. It wasn't difficult, just different, being told what to do instead of watching and feeling what to do.

Wanda said the computer on the plane worked great and she had all of the station transfer paperwork prepared for us when we landed in St. Louis. She had also pulled the Chicago file so I would be prepared for the arbitration meeting.

We were able to meet up with a Bureau driver to take us to the station. The change went smoothly with the old chief retiring and the new station chief eager to prove himself in his first station.

About three, we were back out at the airport going over the preflight inspection checklist. John had the plane fueled while I was working, so we were ready to leave quickly. It took me longer to find the right taxiway than it did to wait in line to take off. Once again, John did all the talking and I just worried about the plane. I was going to have to learn everything he was saying, but right now I was more concerned about doing all the individual things to get us off the ground.

At Chicago, we landed at an executive airport on the west side of the city, away from the intense air traffic of the big airports. Wanda had a printed out e-mail from our office. Angie had booked John at a hotel close to the airport, and had booked us near the Homeland Security station where the arbitration was going to be held. The three of us ate together before we parted. I promised to call John if we were going to be able to get out tomorrow. He told us not to worry as he would do some sightseeing.

That night, I studied the arbitration file, wondering who in the world allowed government security people to join a union. The bitch was about a supervisor working a shift because a man had not shown up. The union felt one of the other men should have been called in to work overtime, so they wanted everyone on that shift to receive overtime reimbursement, whether they were scheduled or not.

Wanda said, "Would you let me sleep with you tonight, even though I have my period?"

"Of course, Wanda. We fool around because we want to. There is never a time when the only reason we are together is so I can get off. I enjoy being snuggled up with you too."

Our individual doors were barely closed before Wanda came through the door between the rooms, wearing a nice gown. Sometimes a woman can be even sexier wearing a silky gown than being nude. I called home to see how Bobby's day was. She talked to me, asked to talk to Wanda, then said goodnight to me.

When we were in bed with the lights out, Wanda said, "This is nice. I like being with you and this is just a little more intimate than before, since we're not anticipating sex. We're enjoying each other's physical company. This is special."

Tuesday morning was rushed, even after having been up at six, central time. The hotel restaurant was so slow we didn't get to finish our breakfast. We walked into the big Homeland Security office for the eight o'clock meeting at seven forty-five.

The main Homeland Security station chief and assistant station chief, three union representatives, their attorney, and the arbitration judge greeted us. At eight, I asked if we were going to begin and was informed we were waiting for the union member who had filed the grievance. At eight fifteen, I asked if anyone had attempted to contact this person so we could see what was keeping him.

The one union man said, "Hold your horses, the man will be here. He isn't terribly late."

At eight thirty I asked the arbitration judge. "I'm sure you're used to being stood up by someone who has filed a grievance. I am not. Since we are to pay this man for his time today and he was scheduled to be here at eight, I am putting the man on report for not showing up and not even giving us the courtesy of calling. Next, from the reports filed by all concerned, the now delinquent man didn't call on the day in question, either. I'm filing a retroactive report for that occurrence as well. One more incident of any form will be his third strike and he will be gone. This is not a threat, our national security depends on this man, and he is not responding to our or his country's needs."

The union guys were huddled with the attorney, while the arbitration judge was grinning. They tried to present a few reasons why we couldn't put the man on report, but ended up having to agree the man was scheduled to be present, just as he had been scheduled to be at work the day the arbitration was for.

I asked the chief and assistant, "Is it difficult finding personnel to fill these positions?"

The chief said, "Not at all. We have at least two dozen people waiting for call up. They are people that already have security clearances."

I looked at the union people and asked, "Tell me, do you want to go out and get some cards for a good poker game while we are waiting for your man, or would you prefer to reschedule this for in the morning. That way we can strike this guy out and you can get a good union member."

"But, but, but what about the arbitration amount because the supervisor worked the shift?"

"According to the file, the supervisor called the four men that were off that day, but were on the volunteer overtime list. Since it was a Sunday, you are asking for double time for everyone. If none of the four men available would come in, and he had flights and responsibilities to cover, I think the supervisor did an admirable job in keeping traffic flowing. Until you can convince your men to come in when scheduled, and to assist when called for overtime, it is the management's job to complete the assigned task. Unfortunately, the only person available to perform the task was not a union member."

After pausing for maximum effect, "I propose to the arbiter that this grievance hearing be suspended, and the grievance be denied as not being justified."

The man holding the power looked at his watch, "It's now nine oh five. I would think that being over an hour late would be considered delinquent. I agree with management on this one, and this grievance is hereby negated. Please turn in your reports so this man can be escorted out of the building on the next infraction. Good day, gentlemen."

The attorney said to me, "You know, you can't do this sort of thing up here. This is Chicago; we control Chicago and what goes on here. You should go back to Florida and pick cotton or whatever you do down there."

The three union guys were all trying to act tough, standing and attempting to intimidate us. All were overweight porkers that spent too much time showing off in bars. I was smiling at them, relaxed, showing that this was a total non-confrontational environment.

The four men left the conference room and appeared to head toward the interior of the building. I asked, "Do those men have security clearances? None of them have anything displayed."

The Station Chief and the assistant said, "Oh no, not me, they may not be cleared, but I'm not doing that to the union execs."

"I will. I'm bound by duty to protect federal premises. Come on, Deputy," I said to Wanda, "there are intruders on our premises."

Wanda was laughing as she followed me out into the offices, where we spotted the four talking to a group of men and women. I approached them and asked, "Would all of you show your security badges?"

I pulled my deputy marshal badge and showed it to them. The employees all knew that the Marshal's Service did security checks all the time, so they were all pointing to their badges hanging from lanyards around their neck.

The four union men looked at me as if I had two heads.

"Who's senior man here?"

A nicely dressed man said, "I am. I am the shift manager. I'm the senior union member here."

"Good, would you place these four under arrest, and call the Marshal's Service to pick them up for arraignment. You are all armed, I see. Make sure none of these intruders are armed. Please have all secure information covered while they are on the floor."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.