Always Finding Trouble
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I woke at six. My usual time, sort of. I slid out of bed, noting Marie next to Bobby, and Jan had been against my back. I went out to the pool and was swimming laps when I noticed I had a swimming partner. We swam together until I pulled up and sat on the stairs. Marie sat next to me, panting.

As we got our wind back, she said, "This is a great way to wake up. Did I see that you made coffee before coming out?"

I said. "Yep."

We were drinking coffee at the table when Bobby came out and sat on my lap, "Squish," for a hug and kiss. She got up, got some coffee before Jan came out sleepily and sat on my lap, squeezed my dick and said, "I'll be a working model in another day, get ready." She gave me a hug, poured herself some coffee, and sat at the table.

Marie got up, went into the hallway, then turned around and came back out. She straddled me and sat in my lap, hugged me and laid a very nice lip lock on me saying, "Good morning. I ain't broke this week. Would you like to sample some good pussy?"

Marie was so sincere in her teasing that we all broke up laughing. I said, "You better watch out, some mornings that thing won't go down and it takes a lot of woman to make it go down."

"Try me."

Bobby said, "He will, soon, I'm sure."

Jan said with a pout, "Am I being replaced by another pussy that can shoot?"

"Pardon?" I asked.

Jan pouted some more, "Well, am I?"

"I don't think so, but then I haven't had any of the other shooting pussy yet. You've tested and or tasted it, would I give up Bobby or you for it?"

Bobby was laughing, but Jan said, "I wouldn't think so, but I'll share."

Bobby said, "Well, that's damn generous of you, you little man stealin' twat."

"I'm not stealing your man, Bobby, I'm just borrowin' him."

"Well," Bobby said, "That's probably all Marie had in mind."

Marie said, "Yes Ma'am, I want to borrow him, fuck him, and keep him. Shit, I'd take him home to momma."

Bobby said, "I already did and he got a hardon over my mom."

Jan said, "This shit is too deep for me. Now I'm missing something?"

Marie was grinning, "Jan and Bobby are both so full of shit that if you pricked them, they'd crap for a week. They are perfect for you and me to give all the lovin' we can to them, but I'm afraid you're going to have to argue over who is girl number two and girl number three, then guard the door so we don't get number four."

Now I was laughing. I asked, "Is there a duty team that we need to feed?"

Bobby said, "Let me call and we'll see."

She picked up the phone and called, "Safe duty respond."

Nothing.

"Safe duty respond."

The radio crackled and a voice said, "You sent them all home after you killed all the bad guys. You are unprotected. If you need some rubbers you'll have to go to CVS or Walgreen's yourself."

Bobby keyed the mike and said, "Smart Ass. This is your boss on the other end of this radio."

"Morning, Boss. You got clothes on yet, or are you still sitting around in the kitchen naked?"

Bobby laughed, "You just don't get no respect around here."

I got up and began fixing us breakfast. Bobby got up and helped. We were a team and we were soon eating some good breakfast. This morning we had grits, bacon, eggs, and toast.

Marie asked, "Do they eat like this every morning?"

Jan said, "These two eat like there's not going to be another meal all the time."

"God bless my wonderful America, I'm in love with both of them."

"Zip your twat, newcomer, you get seconds."

"Children, Children," Bobby smiled. "There's enough of me for both of you. I just don't know if there's enough of Chuck for the three of us?"

I did a stage whisper, "Can I try?"

We got dressed. The two girls, who had both worn strange clothes for the decoy duty yesterday, picked out something from the Wal-Mart room. After they folded up the clothes they had worn, Marie was sent back into the clothes closet to find some more clothes for our little Russian girl. She got her shorts, slacks, several tops, a couple of skirts, and some panties. She came out and asked me what size bra I thought the little girl wore. I had to say that I didn't have a clue. I said, "Probably a 32B at most. She's a little girl, only sixteen."

We drove into town in a pretty good mood. When we got to the office, I told Sarah to initiate the new Safe house, but don't move us. You can have all the extra suite and duty room furniture, but I would rather you leave everything else. Ask Bobby if she wants to keep the living room and family room stuff. If she wants new, I'll buy new."

Sarah asked quietly, "You want to buy the place, maybe set up housekeeping?"

"Something like that."

"Nice, I'll bet we can get that place for you for a song."

"Well, make the song include the security, cameras, and all. They can have the library, guns, ammo and stuff; I just want the house, ah, for Bobby."

"If she doesn't marry you, I will, or Jan will, or that moony eyed clerk, Marie, will. Christ, you are bad. Did you do all of them last night?"

"No, Sarah, I didn't do any of them, too many witnesses. Besides, it's sometimes tough to want to make love after shooting a bunch of assholes. We did have a good time joking around. It took the tension away just fine."

"I'll work on getting the new house up. I guess it will have to be duty people manning it."

"Don't ask me, my office is next door."

"Then go there and let me be," Sarah said. "Your possible admin is going to be here any minute. Want to interview her here or in your empty office?"

"Find me some string, so when you want me, you can just pull."

Marie and Bobby were listening and both were breaking up. Bobby said, "And this is the mess the man left me."

Marie said, "Come on, Boss Lady, let's put the place together and get crackin'. You have to give a briefing in fifteen minutes. Let me print out the duty roster we did yesterday. That'll make everything easier."

Bobby said very softly to me, "God, I love that little girl."

Marie came up and handed Bobby the schedules and reminded her, "Make sure you ask who might want to assume Safe one and make sure you ask for referrals for female deputies. You guys are way behind in equal opportunity shit."

The folks all came in, with someone remembering to buy donuts. I think they used the top secret marshal's radios to see who bought donuts. When everyone was relaxed and sitting, I introduced Bobby as the new Station Chief. I asked Sarah to stand up and when she did I said, "This is your Assistant Station Chief. The station clerk, who can shoot better than ninety percent of the service, is Marie Antoinette. When you need clerk help, it's Marie, when you need chief help, it's Bobby, when you need to know what time it is, ask Sarah. She'll still tie your shoelaces, but probably together. Now listen to your new Station Chief, see ya, I love you all."

I walked out of the office. I thought that was the best I could do. I looked into my new offices and was surprised that the place looked lived in. The office where the two clerks would sit was open air and had two windows. The desks looked like they had never been used. The new PCs looked ready to go. There were some pictures on the wall, but it could use some plants and some women's touches hanging off the file cabinets.

The Office Manager's office was really big. Very nice with a full wall of bookcases filled with federal law books that were current right up to last year. Her desk was a big six footer that said authority. She had leather covered side chairs and a little round table with some chairs around it for conferences. The office also had two windows in it. Shit, this office was nice.

There was a big door leading to wherever, the same as the door in the clerk's room. I opened that door and just stood there with an open mouth. The only thing that could come to mind was, "This place is fucking awesome."

This was a corner office with four windows. There was a corner credenza/bookshelf that was behind a massive dark oak desk with a giant leather chair. I walked around the desk, noting the glass top protecting the wood. I sat in the chair and it felt very comfortable. I looked around and didn't see a PC, so I spun around and found it behind some folding doors on the credenza. I think I would rather have it on my desk. We'll see. Beyond my desk was a larger than the secretary's round table, with chairs around it. I had four leather side chairs, not just two. I was important. Hot shit. On the two walls on the right was a bookshelf with a cabinet in it. I walked over to it and opened it. There was a really nice big TV. Using the remote, I turned it on. It worked. There was a VCR and a DVD player hooked up to it. I'll have to learn to work it. The shelves needed books and knick-knacks like a ship in a bottle, and stuff like that. The wall to the left was again full of shelves, with a larger center cabinet. I opened the cabinet and just about shit. There was a sink, but what was awesome was the array of booze bottles that all looked full. Holy smokes. Under the sink to the left, I opened a door and there was a fridge, with lots of beer in it. There was a lot of soda too. I shut the doors and noticed a card next to the glasses stacked very neatly in a row.

I opened the card and it said, "So have a drink already. It's on me, or at least the government. Enjoy your new digs, John."

I slid the card back into the envelope and just gawked at the place. There were two statues on each side wall, between the windows. One was George Washington, and the other was Abe Lincoln. Appropriate.

I went back to the desk and pulled out the middle drawer. In it were a set of keys. It would take forever to figure these out. Behind the keys there was a manual. I pulled it out and laid it open on the desk. In John's handwriting there was a note on the first page. "There is no manual for your job. You are responsible for everything and if anything, anywhere, goes wrong, it's your fault. Here are some case studies where things went wrong and the mistakes I made in handling them. There are other case studies where my decision was a good one. Read them all, but don't take any for gospel as any situation can change in a heartbeat. The job is all thinking and living on your feet. Remember, you have an airplane at your beck and call. You can have a car and driver at your command. If two clerks and an Office Manager are not enough, then have another drink. If you ask me for a bigger budget, I'll have to give you one. So forget it. Work hard, live frugally, pay your help well, you will be loved by all. John"

I'd bet he wished he had it so good. This place is awesome. I had to show it off. I walked down the hall and entered the office. Marie, in her clerk's chair looked up and said, "May I help you, Sir?"

I smiled and said, "I wish to see both Bobby and Sarah."

"Do you have an appointment, Sir?"

"No Ma'am, I'm sorry I don't."

"If you would call in advance, I'm sure I can get you in to see them."

"Okay," (I leaned over the desk pointing at nothing. Her eyes followed my pointing finger.) I punched in the intercom code for Bobby's new office on the phone and said, "If you have the opportunity to speak with Bobby, tell her I'm having a problem decorating my office and could use some female assistance. If you want, you could tell Sarah the same thing."

I walked out of the office and back to my new digs, opening all of the doors. That actually helped. I was sitting in one of the secretarial chairs when Bobby and Sarah walked in. They were impressed. I took them into the Office Manager's office and they went nuts. When I took them into the judge's chambers their eyes bugged out. I showed them the cabinet with the TV, closed it and walked over to other cabinet and opened it, showing them the assortment of liquor. I opened the fridge and asked if they wanted a Coke. They smiled. Bobby opened the cabinet again and took out the envelope. She read the note, then showed it to Sarah.

Bobby walked over to the big desk to sit in the massive chair. She opened the leather bound folder and read John's note. She almost had tears in her eyes. Sarah came around the desk and Bobby got up to let Sarah sit. She read the note and slowly closed the book. She looked at me and said, "You are one important motherfucker. Christ, you just started yesterday, it seems. You steal my Safe one twice, only this time she's really gone. You did bring me my man, so most everything else is forgiven."

Bobby said, "Yes Sir, you do need some decorating. This place is awesome, do want to soften it up or make it tougher."

"I want it to reflect me. I think it should have a ship in a bottle, a model airplane, perhaps my military medals and stuff. I have a few things that are personal, that I can put on my desk. I need a picture of my Love in a leather frame."

"Which one?" Bobby asked.

"You, of course."

Bobby asked, "Can I put pictures on the bookshelves? Sarah, Jan, Marie?"

"Sure, but you are on my desk."

Bobby came around and gave me a kiss. She said, "Your windows need curtains and blinds. I think you should have a matching leather couch on one of the side walls. You don't need statues in here. You can put George or Abe out in the secretarial office. You might want to wait until your Office Manager comes so you can match the curtains. This place is gorgeous, Chuck. Can you imagine what this cost?"

I said, "The purchase date on a few of the pieces is 1968. I think they have gotten their money out of it. It's been modified for the TV, but the bar has been there all along. If 1968 is before this building was built, they moved the furniture here. Someone recovered all of the leather chairs. That was expensive, but the furniture is all priceless. I'm not going to change anything. I'm almost ashamed. John's office in D.C. isn't anywhere near as nice as this one."

Sarah said, "I'll bet his stuff cost more than this stuff did. It's forty years older, but priceless."

"Okay then, so I have to wait until I get my office manager and let her begin, then you two will help me?"

"That covers it, Chief," Sarah said. "I have to get back to my office. I have to interview some old biddy from Buffalo for your office manager's position."

Bobby said, "I'm going to help. I want you to have the proper support. We put an ad in the paper for your clerks, but the office manager has to hire them. Oh, come over and get your mail. Marie said you got a shit pot full. You're supposed to call Brian so you can get your PC set up."

I looked at the desk and said, "I don't have a phone."

Sarah pointed at the credenza behind me. There was a phone there.

I followed them back to the office and said, "Madame Marie Antoinette. It would pleasure me to relieve you of the mail that has come for me and if you would, please prepare a telephone directory of the personnel of all of the services within this building and at the airport."

"Why all of them?"

I groaned and said, "My new job just made me all of their bosses. I have to walk softly for while, but they will all come to me to resolve a problem."

Marie said, "All of them? Even the Secret Service?"

"All of them in this region, and all of the Marshals offices in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the possessions."

"Possessions, Sir?"

"The U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, you know, places like that."

"Oh shit."

"You're right, Oh shit."

"Sorry, Sir."

"Quite alright. I do need Brian's phone number first, though."

She wrote a number on a piece of paper and gave it to me, but asked, "Can I get him to do something for you?"

"I'll call, it's my responsibility."

She said under her breath, "So's everything else."

As I was leaving, there was a lady in her late twenties, early thirties, coming in. Ray Charles could see this lady was knock your socks off hot. She had a conservative dress on that you wanted to rip off. Man, she was hot.

In my office, I called Brian and asked him to help me set up my PC. He said, "Open the cabinet and turn it on. It will boot pretty fast as it's a rocket ship PC."

I told him it has the prompt, Enter Password.

He said, "What do you want it to be, Sir?"

I entered my usual "password."

The PC came up, looking as if it's ready.

Brian said, "You have access to every server in the building. It's going to take you a while to understand how to access them, but I'll show you as soon as you get your office manager. If you're a little PC savvy, you'll figure it out. Now click on the internet."

"It came up with the U.S. Marshal's home page."

Brian chuckled, "Imagine that."

"Smart ass," was my retort.

"Sorry, Sir."

"Don't worry about it Brian. I'm still Chuck."

"If you click on the e-mail, your e-mail address is the same. You should probably decide whether you are going to use your laptop or your desktop for e-mail. You can use your Office Manager to filter them for you if you want."

"Didn't think of that, Brian. I guess I'll use my laptop."

After pausing a minute, I asked, "I'm not sure this is possible, but the cabinet behind my desk is nice but not convenient. I don't like my back to the world. I would want to have my monitor, keyboard, and mouse on my desk. You can keep a monitor back there, but I want at least a 19 inch LCD but would prefer two 19 inch LCDs to make it easier to multi-task. This desk is huge and will easily handle them. How tough will my request be and do I need to get some authorizations."

"You don't understand yet do you, Sir. You are the authorization."

"Okay then, make it happen. If I'm going to work, I want to work. I don't understand why everyone doesn't have three monitors on their desk anyway."

"I'm with you, Sir, but let me suggest. They make this neat monitor that is very wide. You can have three full size screens displayed on your one monitor. You should try it to see if you like it as it would look better than three monitors on your desk. I gave you eight gigs of ram. If you need more I can go up to sixteen. Let me know if the screen updates are not fast enough."

"That's great, Brian, go with the wide one. Now I'll have a slow poke laptop and my rocket desktop."

"No you won't, Sir. I'm looking at your new laptop. You have to turn in your old one, but I'll transfer your files for you. I think this one's actually faster than your desktop."

"Oh Brian, are you my new best friend?"

"Only for geeky stuff, Sir. Keep getting me toys like those last Ruskie toys and I'll keep getting you neat toys for your office."

"Thanks, Brian."

"You're welcome."

I began opening mail and instantly needed my laptop that was in Bobby's office. I went next door and asked Marie, "Could you get my laptop from Bobby's office. It's the brown one. Remember the charger too, as the battery isn't very good."

"Um, Sir. Brian came and took it earlier."

"Oh well, guess I have to wait."

I left and when I came back to the office, Brian was on the floor messing with some wires in a floor conduit. He fished some wires through a channel in the desk and poked two out of the top. One was for the new monitor and one was for a wireless keyboard and mouse. He plugged stuff together, turned on the PC, and I watched it rocket up fast. Booting was a pleasure with this thing.

Brian put in my password and it came up quick. He said, "I put in another eight gig of ram to give you sixteen total. I also gave you the four gig video card. Let me configure this keyboard and mouse."

He banged a bunch of keystrokes that had the keyboard and mouse working. He put up three separate internet screens. One the Marshal's Service screen, a Yahoo screen, and the Bureau screen. When that was all done to his satisfaction, he gave me my new laptop.

"I gave you the "Go to my PC" software so you can use your office PC anywhere you can get an internet connection. This thing will automatically hunt for an 802.11 connection like you would get in the airport or a hotel. If you need cell Wi-Fi then it will pick that up too. We use AT&T, so it's pretty much everywhere. All your old files are in here in the same configuration that you used to have them. This has the new Office 2007, so if you want to send a word file to an older machine, use the legacy.doc file format. The offices in this building will all be converted by next Monday. The region should be done by the end of the month. Our budget isn't that big, but the government bought enough seats for the new Office Pro for every PC in every office in the country. You know, cheaper by the million."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.