Always Finding Trouble - Cover

Always Finding Trouble

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Six o'clock found me awake, as usual, thinking of what had to be done yet today. There was no sense in trying to go back to sleep, so I began sliding out of bed. Bobby's large hand and arm wrapped around me and pulled me back to her, spinning me around so I was face to face with her. We kissed some until she said, "I know we need to get going, but I needed some kisses from my guy. You know, we make a pretty good team. Wonder if Forest is picking up on that. I'd bet Howard filled him in. But John was just here, so he might have sent us together on this one to see if we clicked."

I mentioned, "You know the directives say that when multiple inmates escape, a task force of no less than twelve men is to be assembled and work together to bring the escapees in. I know I'm not big enough for more than one, and you're not big enough to equal more than two, so we're nine men short on this detail. I'd bet anything Forest did this as a test to make sure we wouldn't do anything stupid. We brought in every department in the area to get the job done, but we did get it done."

We showered, dressed, and ate before going to the local federal building. When we got there, news trucks were parked up and down the street. We walked through security, holding our badges out, and signed in. As soon as we entered the offices, the local chief deputy said, "These are the deputies that coordinated last night's raids. Let's go into the conference room and we'll let them give you a statement."

Shit, this isn't supposed to be a part of being a deputy U.S. Marshal.

Bobby and I were introduced, and I stood up to have a barrage of questions thrown at me at once. I remained standing and smiled until the news hounds quieted.

"I'm going to go over this once. My partner and I are responsible for a mile of paperwork and I would like to finish it sometime this week. This is what happened."

I told the story slowly, trying not to leave out any details and giving credit to each department and service that assisted us. I had the name of each leader that had been on site and made sure the news guys had the correct spelling for each one. The only thing I sort of muffled was the killing of an escapee. I just said he died from an exchange of small arms fire. The other escapee was still in the hospital not expected to make it. I wrapped it up by saying, "The U.S. Marshal's service was responsible for capturing the escapees and we're responsible for assisting in the recovery of government property. Our mission could not have been accomplished without the direct assistance of all branches and departments. My fellow deputy and I both thank all of you."

The news guys all started shouting questions again and I held my hand up. "You know you're asking a question that I've already answered. Go back to your newsroom and watch the video tape. All of your questions will be answered. Anything other than what I have told you is either classified, or not significant to the case. Thank you."

I helped Bobby stand and we walked out of the conference room, ducking into an interrogation room before anyone could follow us. Bobby stood with her back to the door and gave me a nice kiss. "I'm so glad you know how to talk to those guys. I would have been stumbling around the whole time."

I smiled and gave her a kiss, "Just tell it like you're writing your incident report."

Peeking out the door, I noticed that the last of the camera people were leaving. We walked out and I asked a deputy nearby, "Where do you hide the coffee and are you good cops and have donuts?"

He busted up and led us to the coffee where there were several boxes of donuts. Bobby and I took a couple each and asked where there was a PC that we could use to write up our incident reports. The deputy pointed to the office of the chief and said, "See him first."

The man stepped out of his office and said, "Go in and have a seat. I need more coffee and a couple more donuts."

When we walked into the office, we almost dropped what we were carrying. Both Forest and John were sitting in the office drinking coffee and smiling at us. Forest said, "I saw your interview. Very professional and you did a good job recognizing every one of the different groups that helped. Pretty smart of you to get all of their names and units."

John said, "This is one of your better moves. I liked the line about the exchange of small arms fire. You know this capture is the perfect cover for your run in with the State department guy. If his cohorts weren't honest about it, you would be history. You did good this time."

Forest suggested we get our reports completed so we headed back to the offered PC to write the incident report. Lately anything to do with someone firing a weapon for any reason became a class in creative writing when filing the report. We were about to create the report when the station chief came up to us and said with a smile, "I think your fairy godmother wrote a report for you. Follow me."

The local chief walked back into his office, with us following him, and said to us in front of Forest and John, "You forgot to sign your incident reports from last night. Sign them so we can forward them on."

A quick glance at the reports he handed us told me that the exchange of small arms fire accounted for the dead and almost dead escapees.

I looked up at Forest and John asking, "Why are you two here? You sent us on a job and we did it. Is there something else up?"

With a smile, John said, "This was a bigger deal than you thought. You uncovered one of the largest arms and stolen property smuggling operations on the east coast. Almost all of the containers on that ship were full of stolen property. Their manifest didn't say stolen property, but the serial numbers sure did. They were going to transport over two hundred containers full of illegal goods. Just think, that ship does one and a half to two trips a month full of stolen property going out of the country and we've suspected they've been bringing in narcotics on the their return trips. We just haven't figured out how. That bust last night was significant. We put a dent in someone's treasure chest."

Forest said, "I'm your station chief and I should always be around to congratulate two of my own when they do a good job. Chuck, you have a reputation to live down and have been doing an excellent job of it. I'm proud of you both. Howard told me Bobby was special, so I know now I've got a couple of special deputies that I'm proud of. Thanks for showing off the marshal service."

The local chief said, "I think this is the first time this office has ever been featured in a capture or the news. I've sent my second down to the newspaper so they can write a decent article. Forest and John gave us your backgrounds so we could give them to the press. I have one question though, if you are disabled, how did you have a boxing match with a State Department type from an Ivy league school that was supposed have been on their boxing team."

"I'm not really disabled; I lost a leg, that's all. If the State Department guy ever learned anything about boxing, he had forgotten everything he had learned. Besides, I don't fight fair."

"That's what John said. He also told us he advised you to pull your punches."

I shook my head, "There really wasn't any real punches. I think I had forceful contact with him only twice. The rest of it was just dodging and tripping, kind of dull."

John told the local chief, "Go out and find every Special Forces guy you can that's getting out and hire them. They will be your best men. They know how to track, they know how to think and organize, and they aren't afraid to attack or defend. Find some Seals, some Green Berets, some Marine Special Forces, they all are special men."

"I'm going to do that. No sense in letting that kind of experience and training go to waste."

I asked Forest, "Now that the assignment is complete, do you have something else that's next, or should we just go back and report in tomorrow morning."

Forest said, "You have a day off each for the incident, so report in day after tomorrow. If something comes up, I'll call you. Don't relieve the guys at the safe house. They have guests right now so you decide where you're going. I have a copy of your incident report so the only thing to write up is the tracking and capture report. This would be a great training movie to show how to co-ordinate services."

"That's another reason I'm here, Chuck and Bobby. Not many deputies will call in other agencies to assist when they should. You two did a world of good for all of the agencies to let them all know that we can work well together. That Chuck coordinated the movement, but gave the individual team leaders their independence to act was really important. He gave them permission to do what they do best and to command and lead as they should. Chuck, if we had a rank of field general, I'd award it too you. This was the best operation among services that I've ever heard of. Do it again and I swear you'll have to learn to live in D.C."

I frowned and shook my head, "A duh, Bobby isn't it?" I said mimicking a movie gangster." You ah, want ah, to get out of here huh? How bout we go bust up a bar or two on the way home, huh? Whaddya tink?"

"Get out of here, make sure you're back to work day after tomorrow," Forest laughed.

We shook hands all around and went out to the office to shake hands with those folks too, as well as with all of the Bureau folk that were in the office. Our hands were red by the time we were able to leave. Wonder how those politicians can do all that handshaking.

It takes about five hours to drive back to Tampa. It took us almost seven as we stopped a couple of times to eat and just relax. At home, we met the guests and chatted with the deputies on duty. We took the time to clean our weapons and to put another round in the spare magazines that we had changed out after the shooting.

Since we had guests, we decided to work out first, then swim. The workout felt great and the swim did its job of tiring us out almost completely. While we were showering, Bobby asked, "Can we go out to that place where we were with Jonah and Millie for a pizza? I'll bet they have a good one there. We can call them to see if they want to come. They could even bring some of their regulars with them too. We could eat pizza, drink some beer, and shoot some pool. You know, a nice night out. I want you to ask around about the place behind the fence too. I'd like to go out there for a day at least."

While Bobby called her sister, I polished the bike and made sure the gas tanks were full. We took off and met Jonah, Millie, and three other riding couples on Dale Mabry, ready to head north to Land 'o Lakes. We pulled in and parked our bikes together, jammed into a single parking spot right in front of the bar and billiards area.

The bar and billiards area had changed. The billiards area was now much larger with more tables and they had a big dart and foosball area. There were a couple of neat looking pinball machines with people banging on them. We had a beer at the bar while we waited for some tables to open up to sit at. Most of us guys put money up to challenge a pool table with Jonah the first to get on a table. Another of the guys challenged the same table as he said, "I'll be playing Jonah, almost no one beats him."

Millie laughed, "I beat his scrawny ass all the time. Shit, we should just challenge all these people as a group. Bet we would win."

Soon some tables opened up so we could put two together. We ordered a bunch of pizzas, planning on sharing all of them. Soon the pool tables were forgotten for the delicious pizza.

While we were eating, two couples came in dressed to ride. T-shirts and jeans with the girls' hair back in ponytails and both guys pulling off doo rags. One was a huge guy with a really big woman with him. She was not anywhere as tall as Bobby and Millie, but she was a good sized babe. The other guy was shorter with a nice looking blonde lady. Jonah recognized the two and got up to say hi. Millie went with him and hugged the other two ladies showing us that Millie outweighed the other big lady by at least a hundred pounds and was five or six inches taller. Millie hollered at Bobby who went over, pulling me with her. She introduced us to Bear and Crystal. The other couple was a smaller guy called Hap, and his wife, Margie. We chatted a few minutes and before we went back to our table, Hap told Jonah that Charlie and Shawna are probably coming up, along with Steve and Sue and/or Mercy.

Jonah said, "It would be nice to see them too, but we're going to be heading back soon. Chuck and Bobby just got back from doing some business up in Jacksonville, and I know they are bushed."

We shook hands again and went back to the pizza and beer before it was all eaten up. We did a good job of eating five large pizzas. No one licked the platter, but all the crumbs were gone. When the last drop was sucked from the pitchers and mugs, we paid our bill tipping the waitress too much and began to leave.

Before we left, I went up to the bar and asked a really cute redheaded bartender how we can find out more about the park behind the bar. I said that my lady and I were interested in coming out. She went to the register and brought me back a little brochure and a business card. "Look it over and call the number on the card. Everyone out here is friendly. I'm sure you and that giant lady of yours will have a good time. Come on out."

She had noticed us already and had noted Bobby's size, not difficult at all.

At home, we looked over the brochure and Bobby said she was going to call out to see if there were any other requirements for going out there.

We played and wrestled for a good while. We were lying in Bobby's favorite position; me on top of her, enjoying the cushioning of her ample breasts, and with part of me soaking in her soggy furnace. Bobby said, "Tomorrow, let's go see Mom and Dad. I haven't been down there in a while. I'd like to see my sisters too. You need to meet all of my family; you're going to love meeting my two vampy sisters. I'll have to chain you down so they don't drag you off. Let's ride down on your bike. You can give the two of them a ride. You'll be their hero forever after you do."

"So you think it's time for me to meet your family, huh? I wondered when it would be time. Are they going to think I'm an interloper, taking up where Danny left off?"

"No," Bobby sighed, "They loved Danny and mourned his loss the same as I did. They've heard enough about you that they want to know you better."

Bobby groaned, "Hmmmm, good. That thing is growing again. Is it the thought of my two nubile, young, sexy sisters, or the thought of how big and sexy my mom is?"

"I'd have to think that one of you should be enough for any guy. Either one of your two little sisters would probably kill me."

"They wouldn't kill you, but you would really be rode hard and put away wet."

The big lady was laughing and coming simultaneously. It felt good to me, too. One last, nice, orgasm and we were sound asleep.

In the morning, I changed oil and filter, washed, and polished the bike, checked the air pressure in the tires and declared it ready to go by nine. Bobby had checked in and we were still good to go with the day off.

With the bike in gear and a roar, we were off to Sarasota. It was neat to feel the wind in our faces, doing about eighty on the Interstate. We took I-275 so we could go over the Sunshine Skyway Bridge and connected to I-75 that took us south. We pulled up to a nice home in an older subdivision in South Sarasota just before ten.

I had no sooner shut the bike down than two, very large, younger versions of Bobby came bounding out of the house. As soon as they had hugged and kissed Bobby, they were all over me. One hugged me and picked me up and gave me a kiss that only Bobby had ever given me before. As soon as the first one put me down, the second one repeated the squeeze and tickled my tonsils with her tongue. I couldn't help it. By the time the two had put me down, my jeans did not fit well in the crotch. Both girls wore only loose T-shirts and shorts. They were obviously braless as their headlights were on extreme high beam.

Bobby noticed and laughed. The two girls didn't notice, and were laughing because of the double hug I had received. Bobby's mom was on the front porch and did notice. She was a little red-faced, but smiling, as Bobby hugged her. They had a short whispered conversation and I heard Bobby say, "Who wouldn't be after the lovin' those two just showed him."

When I was introduced to Bobby's mother, we shook hands and then she gave me a gentler hug, leaning down to get cheek to cheek. I think she is even taller than Bobby, but a little softer, probably from age.

Inside, we had some coffee and conversation. Bobby called the brothers' twins to ask them to come over for lunch. Her mom had already called the dad's shop to tell him he was coming home for lunch and bringing the boys, Donny and Henry.

I learned that the two girls were named Lena and Tina. Lena was ten months older than Tina. The older daughter lived up in Panama City and was named Michele. She didn't get down to visit often, as she had four kids and her husband owned a marina, so he was busy seven days a week.

Just after noon, Bobby's dad came into the house. The guy was probably five-five or five-six and might have weighed a hundred fifty tops. He got a hug that lifted him off his feet and a kiss to match from his wife, then had to endure another hug like that from Bobby. He was smiling when we shook hands, as he said, "You get used to a really big welcome when you have these women." Henry came through the door, having to duck or he'd bang his head on the upper door jamb. He must have been near seven feet tall and was just massive. A short guy that had to be Donny followed. He was a little bigger than his dad, but not much. They both shook my hand warmly and seemed genuinely happy to meet me.

A horn honked out front of the house which sent Lena and Tina scurrying out to meet who Bobby's mom said was the twins. They came in the door with barely enough room on each side as they were both very round ladies. Neither was tall, probably about five-four, but both were really round. The two gave the boys healthy kisses and giggled. When the boys almost looked angry, they switched and gave them another healthy kiss.

The lead large twin grinned at me and said, "They get mad at us, but just think, they have both of us to play with without knowing who it is they are with. Keeps them guessing."

Henry said with a frown, "If the last one that kissed me is my wife, this is Binky, or Brenda, and the other trickster is Tinker or Tabatha. Don't believe a word either tells you because it won't be true. If they find out you're gullible, your life will forever be full of grief. My two little runt sisters are bad enough, but these two take the cake."

Lena and Tina jumped on Henry. Just the weight of the two girls should have knocked him down, but he held both of them up as if they were tiny little kids. This family is really strong.

The twins each gave me a sweet hug and kiss pressing their large chests into me to make sure I knew they were girls. Both whispered in my ear, "We really like to tease, hope it's okay."

It must run in the family.

Bobby's mom had lots of food on the table and stood behind her chair. She said, "Ted, bless our food."

With everyone standing behind their chairs, Bobby's dad gave a short blessing, then we all sat after he sat down. It was really nice to see the respect they showed their parents. A mountain of food vanished during the next twenty minutes. The conversation was mostly about what was going on at the shop and what the twins had been doing today. Lena and Tina said they had interviewed at Wal-Mart this morning and hoped to hear from them soon.

Ted was bragging on Donny for having rebuilt a Chevy turbo 350 transmission this morning in three hours flat. The book calls for ten hours total, but Donny had everything laid out before he started and just went right through it. Binky, Donny's wife said, "Oh goody, my man's bringing home a good check this week."

Donny just smiled, "One of these real good checks I want to buy a boat big enough that all of us can go out on it. I was thinking of one of those big pontoon boats." He looked at me and asked, "Do you know anything about boats, Chuck?"

I had to shake my head. "I'm not very experienced in anything except the military and now the Marshal Service."

Ted asked, "Were you going to be career military?"

"Yes Sir," I nodded.

"Too bad about your leg. It seems like they could keep a good man to do inside stuff, or even mechanical work like we do. You seem to get along well."

Bobby said, "He's getting stronger all the time. He hasn't used his cane hardly at all for over two months. He does exercise every day though. He's real regular."

Bobby's mother said, "You look like you work out every day too, Bobby. Your body looks like mine used to when Ted and I did our circus act. If Chuck were smaller, you could do some of the tricks I used to do with Ted."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.