Always Finding Trouble
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The next morning I reported to Forest who said he didn't have any answers for me as he didn't understand the file either. He accompanied me downstairs for the Bureau briefing.

It seems the clerks in the federal court building were somehow changing files and were making changes to the recorded trial transcripts so appeals would be easier. If this were true, there would be lawyers as well as clerks that were involved. A clerk wouldn't know exactly what to change in order to give a reviewing court reason to dismiss charges.

Something sounded really fishy with the whole thing as I had read in some of the early training that all original federal transcripts were filed in D.C. within the Library of Congress. I asked for one of the transcripts that was being forwarded to the review court, then I ordered the same transcript to be Fedex'd to me from D.C. to compare.

I had to go into the office to look through the law library to find out the procedures of the federal review panels. It seems that a single judge reviews the request then convenes the panel. The single judge was supposed to have ordered the transcript from D.C. to review the case but a clerk was being helpful and provided one locally. That was the first mistake. When the panel convened, they were using what the original review judge had for a transcript to make a panel decision. That was the second mistake.

People are lazy, so it's reasonable that the review judge would just take the provided file and go from there. My surprise though was that the other judges didn't request a copy. I went back through the panel's transcripts and found where three judges had requested copies of the D.C. file. The problem was the same clerk had provided what looked like an authentic file.

I went in to see Forest and went over what I had found so far. I told him that the judges were only at fault for not personally ordering the transcripts. The statutes specifically required judges to personally order the review materials. It was a possible disbarment offense, but it was only a sign of poor judgment on their part.

I asked Forest if he had a favorite federal judge I could present the findings to. He said he did, but that he thought I should report to the FBI team leader on the case. I had to answer, "Forest, this team has been working on this case for almost a year. I've worked on the case for less than forty-eight hours. What's wrong with this picture?"

"Okay," Forest granted, "I'll set up your presentation to the judge right now, after that you go down and give the info to the team leader. The judge can begin action from his position, and you can help the team leader finish up identifying the clerks involved."

That afternoon, Forest had me in his office to meet Lawton Monroe, a forty-year federal judge that was nearing retirement. He was an alert, sharp gentleman who listened to my entire presentation before answering. I showed him my evidence, which were the transcript used by the review panel and the transcript provided from D.C. I had tagged and marked all of the changed areas. My other evidence was the law book that spelled out the statute proceedings for a trial review.

The man looked over all the evidence thoroughly, read the statute out loud twice, then leaned back in his chair. He smiled at me and said, "I guess you get to say 'gotcha."

"I was assigned to this case and this is what I've found. Would you like to accompany me downstairs to corroborate the statute? I can introduce you into this by saying I wanted a judicial opinion."

Judge Monroe looked at Forest and said, "He's not only smart, he's sneaky too. I like that. Let's go report to your team leader."

The meeting with the team leader went less than spectacular. The man reprimanded me for bringing in a busy federal judge just to look at some spotty evidence he didn't feel warranted to be looked at. He dismissed the D.C. transcripts as probably being wrong and the local transcripts being correct. He told me to quit wasting his time and to go look for some good evidence. He looked at Forest and said, "How about you just take your man back? I really don't need him on this job."

The three of us left and went right back to Forest's office. The judge used Forest's secure phone and called the U.S. Attorney General. He gave a couple of passwords then told the man that he wanted an investigative team in Tampa in the morning. They were to go directly to the U.S. Marshal's office for their initial briefing. He emphasized that none of the team being sent notify any other branch about where they were going."

He hung up the phone and asked, "Can you give the same presentation Monday morning?"

When I nodded that I could he said, "Now the shit is going to hit the fan. Good job, Deputy Johnson. I'll sign for your promotion if you're looking for one."

"I'm fine, Judge, get us some more marshals though. We're a little short right now."

Forest said, "See, Judge, this is the type of deputies we have. This is a really good office."

The man rose to leave, "I'll see you both in the morning. You both should probably pay attention to your surroundings since we were blown off so forcefully. I'd hate to think that someone from the Bureau was doing something like that."

When the judge left, Forest pulled out his drawer, checked his weapon, put it in a clip holster, and put it on his belt. "I know I should carry this thing all the time, but there is such a stigma about us shooting that I leave it here so I'm not tempted. You're carrying, right?"

I said I was and that I had a basket full of ordnance to turn in after my escapee trip. Forest smiled, "All that and you didn't even fire a round."

"Nice isn't it," I said, as I left his office.

No one gave me a second look while I was turning in the rifles and handguns I had checked out, and no one even noticed when I checked out a duty vehicle to use to go home. A plain Jane Ford Taurus is the perfect "I'm a nobody" car for law enforcement to drive, especially when it's a sick looking blue. Who cares as long as it had air and the service's radio?

I told Bobby about my day, and she said that I should be cautious when the shit hits the fan as some of the Bureau people can be vicious when confronted. They don't like to be caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Bobby wanted a treat tonight and had heard about a restaurant out in Land 'o Lakes that had some great Italian food. She had invited Jonah and Millie to go with us, so we were to ride to Jonah's and head out to Park Place from there.

The evening was perfect bike weather. Warm enough so you didn't need a jacket, but not stifling hot. We arrived at Park Place about six thirty and found that the restaurant had about a thirty minute wait for a table. They had a lounge next to the bar, full of business people here for some thank God it's Friday fun. When you walk into a place with two women that are six-six and six-seven and go from three fifty to four hundred pounds, you get some attention. Jonah is almost as tall as Millie, but rail thin. I come up to above Bobby's shoulder, but just barely. When people who don't know us see the girls busting their butts to wait on Jonah and me, you just know they are wondering what we have, that they don't.

While working on our drinks, we checked out the bar and billiard area that was equally full. There was some yellow tape over an area on the far side of the room with a sign that said, "Pardon our dust, we're expanding our billiards area. On the other side of that there was another restaurant that looked like a big city diner. It looked full too. There must not be many good places to go out here.

The girls were talking about a clothing company out this way that made clothes for big girls. They said that most everything they wore came from a website called "Big Girls Clothes.com." The sisters were planning an expedition to the outlet store with their mom, their two sisters and their sisters in law. It was funny to hear them get excited about clothes.

After being seated, we were fed royally. They had a menu with the usual steaks and seafood, but also had an interesting Italian menu that we all went nuts over. This was a great place as the service was super and the food was out of this world. We were so full when we walked out of the restaurant, we didn't know whether to ride back right away or walk around a little.

We walked up the road a little ways, noting there was a light with a crosswalk for a subdivision of condos and duplexes on the other side of the road. A gas powered golf cart roared by us, crossing the highway. It was painted up with signs for Georgia's Pizza. It must be a local pizza place. On the opposite side of the street was a really high concrete fence, with lots of vines growing up the sides. You're always curious about what's on the other side of a really tall fence.

A little further up the road was a guarded entrance to Lake View Naturist Park. The girls were laughing, but Jonah and I were in the dark. Millie said, you should know what naturist are, they're nudists. Jonah and I both nodded, with Jonah saying, "We should go in and check out the place. Hell, Millie loves to parade around bare ass naked all the time."

Bobby said, "I've always wanted to go to a nudist park. I think it would feel good to be able to be totally free of clothes for a while. Write down the number on the sign, Millie, so we can check out the place."

As we walked back to the restaurant and our bikes, we noticed that the building continued on the other side of the fence. Jonah commented, "See that, the other side, the nude side has a restaurant and bar over there as well. Cool idea."

We rode back to our place where the girls were quickly out of their clothes and into the hot tub. We didn't keep the tub that warm but the air jets felt great to a tired body. Jonah checked on his bar a few times and found everything calm each time. We went into the house, still naked from the hot tub, and had some of Bobby's cherry pie with some ice cream. That's how three hundred plus pound babes can keep the weight on.

As Millie and Jonah got ready to leave, there were hugs all around and promises of them coming out to swim and barbecue soon.

When Bobby and I were alone, snuggled on the couch and watching some mindless TV, Bobby asked, "Would you go to a nude park with me? Millie wants to go in the worse way, but Jonah won't go. If you went along with us, Jonah might give in and go. Would you go with us?"

"I might be a little self-conscious about my leg but I wouldn't mind going at all. You and Millie will cause quite a stir if you two go out there together. There are not many women that can top you two on looks, especially if you take in your total mass. My goodness, you two must have seventy pounds of tits each. You have a better backside than Millie. Your gorgeous butt in clothes causes guys to run off the road as it is. I can't imagine what kind of reaction your bare bum would cause."

Bobby smiled at me and said, "You and I are going out there soon. If Millie wants to come along, she will be welcome. I'll bet my Mom would love to go out there. My two crazy sisters would walk out there naked just to show off. So if you want to escort a bunch of big babes out to a naturist park, you have a deal."

"What about your dad, won't he want to come?"

"Maybe," Bobby waffled, "he's kind of shy about being nude because he's so small. Mom says he isn't small all over, he just isn't very tall."

"Well, make the plans, I'd love to check out five magnificent women all at one time. If they have a prize for the longest hardon, I'll win because there is no way that I can stay soft looking at all of you girls."

Bobby hugged me, smothering me with kisses and her magnificent bazooms. "You're so sweet to love me the way you do. I could be another five inches taller and weight another hundred pounds and you would still be lusting after me. I love you, Baby."

With that type of conversation we were soon leaving a damp trail from the couch all the way into the bedroom where we totally tore up the bed. Somehow I took care of Bobby's itch to fall asleep with her head on my shoulder and one of her magnificent legs across mine.

We were interrupted on Sunday morning by a call for us to pick up a witness from the office downtown. This was going to be a single that would be staying for a few days while they worked out the new identity.

Bobby said she would give the house a once over while I went to pick up the witness. As I got closer to downtown, I called to find out whether to park and walk over to get the witness or would they come to the car in front of the building.

I was told to just pull up out front but to check up and down the street first before parking. I cruised the streets around the building to see if there were any vehicles out of place or people just sitting in a vehicle. I pulled up to the doors to the federal building and a guy in coveralls and a ball cap came out and got in the Suburban.

After pulling away, I stuck my hand out and said, "Chuck Johnson, your host for a while."

A shocking female voice came from under the hat, "I understood that a woman would be my keeper while in Tampa."

"That's Bobby, she is the leader at the safe house. I'm second to her. I was just trying to be friendly, that's all."

"Keep your hands to yourself and we'll get along fine. Everything about all this is scary. I have to trust people that I don't know and they all say they are watching out for me. I sure hope so."

I was taking the long way home to make sure we didn't pick up a tail. The problem was that we did have a tail. I radioed the duty people and advised them of my situation and my moving 10-20 (location). Next I called Bobby and told her I had the subject but was leading company. She told me to wait for some teams to get to me.

The guest angrily asked me, "What are you talking about, is there a problem?"

"Look, don't be alarmed but we may have someone following us. A couple of teams will be with us in a minute. I want you to feel safe though as this is a totally bulletproof vehicle. Even the tires cannot be flattened by bullets."

The subject was getting nervous, "Just relax, we're going to take a longer ride and head south toward MacDill AFB. If they are still with us, the guards there will take them. I used the tactical radio to inform the teams of my location and intent. I received some microphone keys in response.

We were getting close to the main gate when I saw the two teams coming up behind the tail vehicle. I slowed to let one get on the street side and one to close up the rear before coming to a stop at an intersection.

The rear vehicle made the announcement to remain in the car, but to put their hands out the windows. I could see at least three people in the tail car, but only one pair of hands. I used the Tac radio to advise the teams. The passenger in the team car beside the tail put his hand out the window with his Glock and shot out both left side tires. The team car rolled up a little more, the hand appeared out of the team passenger window again, and fired five rounds into the engine compartment using a forty-four magnum.

We heard the engine grind to a stop, but the three men in the care were still not coming out or showing all the hands. The Tac radio crackled and one of the guys asked, "Chuck, can you get a head shot of one of them, preferably the driver. Take one out and we should be able to get the other two."

"I can't do that. They have not shown any aggressive behavior yet, It's not a crime to follow another car."

The guy left his mike keyed and we heard, "Christ, our best shooter, the one with the most kills, won't even take out the stupid driver."

I was watching the three in the car to be sure a gun didn't come into view. A gun didn't, but all of a sudden the guy in the rear seat began pulling out the tube for a collapsible rocket launcher or LAW. Bazooka, if you want another name for it.

I keyed the mike saying they were arming a LAW as I rolled out of the car facing the bad guys and took careful aim shooting the guy in the rear seat square through the head. I used three rounds to make sure of a hit. The front seat passenger went after the tube, so I shot him too. Damn, wish they wouldn't make me do that. The driver had both hands out the window hollering for us not to shoot him.

Both teams converged on the car, pulling the driver out and laying him in the street. I waited until the team leader waved, then sat back down in my seat and reloaded my Glock.

The girl in coveralls said, "Thanks. You weren't kidding about taking care of me. I feel a lot better now." She stuck out her hand and said, "I'm Charlotte, and I'm scared shitless. Now what do we do?"

"We wait till a clean-up crew gets here then we head home with both teams following way back to spot any other vehicles that may be interested in us."

Charlotte pushed up her cap and looked at me, "Don't you feel bad about shooting those two men?"

"Since they were seconds away from making you and me meat pies, I don't feel bad at all. It's too bad I had to kill them as they could give us information about who is trying to get you. Hopefully, the driver knows something, but they usually are just contract guys that don't know anything except how to drive."

The radio crackled, saying the clean-up and crime scene guys were there so we could go. I let one car get way ahead following him with the other team car watching from way back. They both knew the route, so they knew where someone might pick us up. If that were to happen, we would lead them somewhere else and repeat the capture process.

Bobby spoke up on the tactical radio. "There's been a strange car running around the neighborhood for the last fifteen minutes. Abort coming here and head to the base. Let's keep this place clean. I wonder how they knew to look out here."

I checked with the two teams and they said they were turning with us. We made it to McDill without further incident. The gate guy said, "I remember you from a couple months ago. Neat to see someone stick to a job even when it gets hairy. Our three cars pulled up to the BOQ quarters and we went inside. I had the guest give me all of her sizes and radioed Bobby with the sizes we would need. She said she would have a suitcase made up in an hour or so.

The guest quarters the base supplied us was right on the aircraft tarmac. If we were going to transport the subject by air, the plane could taxi right up to the door.

The female NCO in charge of the quarters handed the guest a big towel, washrag, and a hand full of toiletries, then showed her where the women's latrine and shower was.

The two teams told me they weren't needed any more so they were going back to either the barn or on stakeout depending on what the movement folks wanted to do.

Bobby showed up in a big Mercury a while later, with the suitcase for the guest and some clothes and toiletries for Safe one and two. That would be us. Bobby took Charlotte into a room and made sure the clothes all fit before they both came out. Bobby said to me, "So you had to shoot, huh? Bet you hated to do that. What made you shoot?"

I smiled and said dryly, "A collapsible rocket launcher."

Bobby nodded and said, "That would do it. You should be clean for the shooting."

Charlotte said, "Clean? He should get a medal. They, you know those bad guys that are dead now, they were going to blow us up. He saved me, that's what he did."

Bobby smiled at Charlotte and said, "The guy does that sort of thing a lot, saving people, that is."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.