They That Have Power - Book II
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2009 by hermit

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 31 - When Jake promised to protect Nina, there was no way for him to know how long the odds would be against him. He now has to stand up to Tommy Cox, a man who is corrupt, powerful and untiringly ruthless. Jake makes a discovery that increases his power, but is it enough to stave off a man for whom crushing the opposition is a blood sport? Can Jake avoid the attention of the Council and deal with his father even as he battles Cox?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Violence   Prostitution  

Thursday, July 1, 2010

As Jake sat, trying to relax, Alice came in. She put her hands on his shoulders and began to knead them.

“Oh, that feels good, love. Smart and beautiful and you have strong hands, too. I’m glad you work for me.”

“Seriously, Jake, would you let me know when all this is over? I’ll worry myself sick if I don’t hear something.”

“Sure, sweetheart. I’m planning on visiting him Saturday. I’ll call you that night to let you know it’s over.” Jake stood. “Now tell me how things have been here. I’ve been too busy to check in.”

Alice picked up an envelope from a tray on the receptionist’s desk. She gave it to Jake. He glanced inside and saw a check from Chef Andre. The title to his car was there as well.

“Diana has been showing me the ropes. I now know the basic procedures for scheduling the talent, booking the clients, handling the receipts, and opening and closing the building. There have been no incidents worth mentioning.”

She gave Jake a sheet of paper.

“This is your copy of the plan that Diana gave me for my training.”

“I’ll look this over on my flight. How are you and she working together?”

“It’s been very businesslike. She’s a bit distant but not unfriendly. So far I’ve learned a lot.”

“How’s business today?”

“A typical Thursday, I’m told. Traffic is light but it will pick up soon. We have three guests at the moment, including a premium guest downstairs. There should be several more guests arriving at five.”

Jake let his awareness reach out. Shannon and Danielle were with a regular customer, the one with the expensive haircut. Jake sent Shannon a wave of affection and said hi. Jake also sensed a girl in the east wing lingering in bed with her customer, chatting. There was another customer in the west wing. He was just coming to climax, so Jake was surprised to sense his dissatisfaction. The girl, Michelle, someone Jake had not yet met, was lying there, barely participating. Jake scanned her. Her thoughts were fuzzy. She was relaxed and happy. On the way in, she had felt stressed and taken a prescription barbiturate.

“Come with me,” Jake said and led her to the security room where Calvin was on duty. He found the monitor showing Michelle’s room. The customer was sitting on the side of the bed. She was lying there dreamily.

“Was she like that the whole session?” Jake asked Calvin.

“Yes, sir.”

“Alice, who’s the customer with Michelle?”

“A local businessman, a real estate developer. His name is Stein.”

“Please tell Mr. Stein that we didn’t learn about Michelle’s state in time to replace her before their session and that we are mortified and apologize humbly. Tell him his next visit is on the house, any girl he wants for as long as he wants. We will provide free food and beverages as well. Try not to let on about the video.”

“What’s Michelle’s state?” Alice asked.

Jake just looked at Calvin.

“She’s stoned,” Calvin finally said. “Probably downers. She wouldn’t be so spacey if it were just weed. She would be a lot more active if it were cocaine.”

“Alice, tell Michelle that’s she’s off duty until I’ve talked to her.” He pointed at the monitor. “Mr. Stein is leaving now. Would you catch him and give him my message before he gets out of here?”

“Of course, Jake,” she said and she hurried out of the office.

Jake stared at the monitors for a minute. Alice appeared in one, running after and catching up with Stein as he walked through the foyer. At one point, he looked at her appraisingly, and Alice smiled at him invitingly. Jake tried to shrug off the hot flash of jealousy he felt. That was hardly a constructive trait for the owner of a whorehouse.

“Calvin, how often does this happen?”

“Not that often, Mr. Fielding, but it does sometimes. These girls make good money. Some of them have drug problems. The pay allows them to indulge.”

“From now on, I want a weekly report from you. Leave it for me in the management suite. Tell me your concerns about security. Tell me which employees might be problems, especially with drugs. If you have any concerns about Diana or Alice, write it up separately and give it to me in person.”

“Yes, sir.”

Jake left by way of the employee entrance. He drove to a jewelry store. He already knew what he wanted. He left there ten minutes later and headed for the airport. Traffic was bad and he was late.

Boris met him just inside the door to the general aviation terminal.

“They’re fueling up now, Jake. We can board in a couple of minutes. But we’ve got a problem.” He pointed out at the parking lot. “It looks like you were followed. See that tan sedan?”

Jake looked out. Two men were sitting in a car halfway back in the parking lot. Jake scanned them. They had been waiting for him near the brothel. Their instructions were to follow him. If Jake took a charter flight, they were to find out the destination at all costs. They had no useful knowledge. They didn’t know why they had been told to stake out the brothel. Jake told Boris what he had found.

“Shall I let them think we’re going to New Mexico?”

“Sure. Make it Tucumcari. It’s about the same distance.”

Jake turned the watchers and got their contact information. He called their cell phone and gave them their instructions. One of the pilots came for Jake and Boris a minute later.


It was just after dark when Jake and Boris arrived. The women were gathered in cabin two. Only the servants and Brian were elsewhere. The remains of a birthday cake were sitting on the table.

Jake kissed his way through all the women except for Kate. Then he knelt by Kara.

“I hated it that I couldn’t spend more time with you today on your birthday.”

“I missed you, too. But I had a lot of fun. We went canoeing and spent a lot of time talking.”

“I don’t see any presents.”

“That’s because nobody’s been able to get away to go shopping.”

“That’s what they want you to think. The truth is that I love you more than they do. That’s why I battled impossible odds to bring you this.”

Jake pulled out a gift box and gave it to her. Kara grinned, unwrapped it, and opened the box.

“Oh, God, Jake, it’s beautiful,” she said as she took it out of the box.

The women ooohed at it. It was a one-carat diamond pendant on a white gold chain.

“That is real jewelry,” Leanne said as she knelt to take a close look. “You’ll want to take precautions with it.”

Leanne stood and Jake knelt in front of Kara.

“It’s elegant like you are,” Jake said. “I can picture you dressed in a nice gown, and looking gorgeous in this necklace. That’s why I want you to have it.” He took out another box. “But in my heart, this is the present I really wanted to give you. If my life weren’t so weird, if I were just another kid, I’d have saved up for months, scraping together all my pennies to get my girl the nicest thing I could afford, hoping desperately that she would like it.”

Jake handed her the second gift box. She opened it and took out a plain, gold-plated oval locket. Jake opened the locket to show his picture inside, taken at the jewelry store.

“The space on the other side is for our daughter when we have a picture of her.” He closed the locket. “I do want you to have that nice pendant, but even more I want you to know what this locket says about the special place you have in my heart.”

Jake went behind her and put the locket around her neck. She stood and turned to him, tears in her eyes. She threw her arms around him and kissed him hard.

“You are mine tonight,” she whispered in his ear. “You are so getting lucky.”

The women clustered around Kara and examined the locket. Boris stood stoically off to the side.

Boss, even if I found all the hen talk interesting, which I don’t, we’ve still got to organize the move tomorrow and the mission on Saturday.

Jake nodded to him.

I wish we had time to just visit for a while, Jake sent to Kara, Leanne, Ellen and Boris, but we need to have a family council meeting and talk about some urgent business.

Why don’t you go to your cabin and settle in, Leanne sent. The rest of us will be over in a couple of minutes.


“So I gather that I have you three to thank for the sudden increase in my range.”

Kara laughed out loud. Leanne looked a bit embarrassed. Ellen smiled coyly.

“It was a pretty good trick, wouldn’t you say, master?”

Boris jerked his head toward Ellen, unsure if he had heard what he thought he had. Jake felt surprise from Kara and Leanne, too. Ellen continued as though she had said nothing out of the ordinary.

“I hope it was a pleasant surprise.”

“I didn’t have a clue. I was sitting in court and noticed that I could hear everyone’s thoughts, no matter how far away they were sitting. I was so giddy I decided to use my new range to take over the government.”

“You did not,” Leanne said. “I’ve never felt a single political ambition in you.”

“No, seriously, I did. But then I realized that the real power in the country is you three women and that I needed to devote the rest of my life to keeping you all from causing too much damage.”

Ellen gave Jake a slow, thorough kiss on the lips.

“You should have escaped when you had your chance. We’ve got you outnumbered, and you are at our mercy.”

“Uh, Jake was amazed at his range,” Boris said, disconcerted by Ellen’s kiss. “You must have done something special to him.”

Kara giggled. “We did. That was my mom’s part. Tell Boris what you did, Momma.”

Leanne blushed a bright red and just looked down at her feet.

“I withdraw my question,” Boris said when it became obvious that Leanne wasn’t going to explain. “In fact, maybe we should call the meeting to order.”

Jake took over the meeting. He explained to the women his suspicions about Cox leaving the country and why he felt that the mission to take control of Cox had to go ahead as soon as it could be arranged.

“Ellen, you will go back with Boris and me,” Jake said. “You will lead the backup team.”

“Who’s on the backup team,” Ellen asked.

“Cal, Bailey, Rudy and Stevie,” Jake said, smiling. “I want you there because you’ll get the most out of them. Plus, you already have a working relationship with them.”

“Jake, a working relationship is only an advantage when you’ve been working with someone, not against him.”

“I’m confident that you’ll ensure that they don’t get on your bad side again. I also don’t really expect them to get involved. They will be there because Boris insists that we have the cavalry on standby if something bad happens. I can’t fault his wanting to take precautions. For my part, I think you will be about ten times more valuable to the mission than they will be. A second mind reader covering the only entrance will be invaluable.”

Ellen nodded.

“Boris and I have already talked about the tactics we want to use, Ellen. You, he and I will have one last session to go over our plans, alternate plans, and thoughts about the different ways this could unfold during the drive from the airport to the ranch on Saturday.”

“Yes, Jake.”

He looked around the room. “I looked in on my father while I was home. I talked to him for a while. He said some things that made sense to me about having Cox for an enemy.” Jake looked at each of them in turn. “What if there was someone who was absolutely determined to get revenge on anyone who double-crossed him? And what if that person had so much money that I’m a pauper by comparison? And what if that person already has contacts with people who operate illegally as a matter of course?

“Well, that’s our enemy. My father pointed out that even if Cox didn’t know where our first air charter flight flew, he would still be able to tell from the time of flight that the destination was about three hundred miles away. How many places are there like that? Maybe fifty? With Cox’s resources, he could have had people contact each of those fifty airports and ask whether our plane landed there.

“And how many places could we have gone to when we left Branson? If it occurred to me to get on the Internet and find a remote place for us to hide out, why couldn’t it occur to Cox and his team, too?

“We’ve kept moving so I think that we’re ahead of them. But I don’t want us to think that just because we are out in the boonies that we can’t be found. That’s why we are planning to move on tomorrow. We need to stay alert until we leave here. We’ll need to be careful when we get to our next location, too.”

“I couldn’t agree with Jake more,” Boris said. “Jake didn’t mention that Cox’s team caught up with Jake at his brothel and followed him to the airport. Jake turned them so that one team, at least, won’t be a problem for us, but I, for one, am very uneasy about how Cox knew to look for Jake there.

“Tonight I’d like for us to keep a watch. One each by Jake, Ellen and me. Then Leanne and Kara can share the last watch.”

“But Jake owes me tonight,” Kara said. “That won’t leave us enough time.”

“There will be plenty of time for young love after Cox is in hand. But at the moment, I calculate that the risk to Nina is getting worryingly high. We’d all hate ourselves if something happened to her that we could have prevented by being vigilant.”

“Why do you have Kara and me watching the same shift?” Leanne asked.

“Jake and Ellen have the longest ranges. They can cover all the cabins without even moving. And they can cover the surrounding terrain without help. By coordinating yourselves, you two together can be almost as effective.”

“You can’t read minds at all,” Leanne said.

Boris smiled. “I’ll just have to watch the old fashioned way. Fortunately I’m pretty good at it.”

“So what do we do if we sense a bad guy?” Ellen asked.

“Then we go to work. Let’s talk out a tactical approach for that possibility just like we did out on the boat. In this case, we’ll have to set up a perimeter to protect Nina from the bad guys. Our first task will be to get a sense of the opposing force. If we detect raiders then we take positions. Let’s start out with Jake taking cover behind cabin one. Ellen is on the opposite end behind cabin five. Leanne will go into cabin three. That’s where Nina will spend the night. Kara will be stationed outside of cabin three.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.