They That Have Power - Book II
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2009 by hermit

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 28 - When Jake promised to protect Nina, there was no way for him to know how long the odds would be against him. He now has to stand up to Tommy Cox, a man who is corrupt, powerful and untiringly ruthless. Jake makes a discovery that increases his power, but is it enough to stave off a man for whom crushing the opposition is a blood sport? Can Jake avoid the attention of the Council and deal with his father even as he battles Cox?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Violence   Prostitution  

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Julie appeared a half-hour later.

“Hello, beautiful,” Jake said to her with a smile. “I was just thinking about you.”

“Oh?”

“I’m looking forward to us being together tonight.”

“About that...”

“Yes?”

“Emily wants to be with you.”

“Be with me?”

“Be with you.”

“For sex?”

“Maybe, but not necessarily.”

“She decided that herself?”

“She’s been talking to her mom. She’s not certain that sex is what she wants. She’d like to ease into it, maybe try kissing and snuggling before she does more.”

“It’s too bad that I’ve already made arrangements to be with my best girl.”

“Oh, that’s still on.”

“You and her both?”

She nodded her head. “The brain trust has decided that she should learn as much about sex as she is comfortable with while she has a safe environment in which to learn it.”

“I’m not real crazy about doing it on this boat. There’s not much privacy here. Every noise we make will carry. That may not matter much to you wantons, but Emily will be shy.”

“You may have a point. Let’s go talk to them about it. They’re at the front of the boat.”

“You seem to be okay with it.”

Julie smiled. “I think it’s sexy as hell helping a girl have her first time.”

“Okay. If you’re willing and the women are determined, it’s not like I will be able to stand in their way.”

“Like this is such a sacrifice for you.”

“I like Emily and I’m glad to help her, and I expect it to be an interesting and maybe even fun time, but Emily doesn’t compare to the babe I thought I was going to have to myself.”

Julie grabbed his hand. “You’re sweet, Jake. For your information, I very much plan on having you myself once or twice tonight.”

Jake got Randy to take over the wheel, and Julie dragged Jake forward to where all the women were.

“I bet he has a requirement of his own,” Julie said to all of them.

Lizzie raised an eyebrow.

“Let me guess,” Kara said with a smile. “He wants it to be special.”

“We don’t have nice restaurants and hotel rooms on the boat so far as I know,” Leanne said.

“What if we go back to that last town we passed?” Jake said. “Julie, Emily, and I could get a taxi back to Branson. We could get a room in a nice place, someplace with a good restaurant.”

“You mean go by yourselves?” Lizzie asked, alarmed.

“You could come with us and take the taxi back if you insist, but I doubt it’s necessary,” Jake said. “Stay in cell phone range. We’ll call when we’re settled in.”

“There are security issues here,” Ellen said. “We need to get with Boris and decide on a plan that has acceptable risks.”

“You’re right. Let’s get Boris and have a meeting of the security team.”

“I think he’s coming now,” Ellen said.

Boris appeared around the side of the cabin, walking toward them.

“You called?”

Lizzie looked back and forth between Boris and Ellen, confused.

I admire your efficiency, Jake sent, but don’t you two be giving our secrets away.

Sorry, boss.

Yes, master.

Ellen explained their plans to Boris.

“I don’t think a quick docking in Kimberling City is a problem, but I don’t want to stay docked there. Jake, I haven’t seen anything to suggest that you are a target. At worst, they would see you as a target of opportunity for kidnapping.”

Cox’s attorneys still think I’m just a junior employee, Jake sent to Boris, Ellen and Kara. I don’t think I’m on their radar.

“At worst?” Lizzie asked. “Why would you take a chance of being kidnapped?”

“Lizzie, there are, uh, resources that we keep secret. I am comfortable that a kidnapping attempt on Jake or a companion would fail. In fact, it would be to our advantage because it would expose their agents.

“But that’s as far as I’m willing to go. We dock, get them off as soon as we’re sure it’s safe, and then we head back out into the lake. Nina has to be out of sight the whole time.”

“How are they going to book a hotel room?” Lizzie asked. “They’re too young.”

“I don’t think that will be a problem,” Ellen said. “Jake is good at handling people, including desk clerks.”

“Oh, I guess you’re right about that.”

“No further objections?” Leanne asked.

There were none.

“We can get to Kimberling City by five p.m.,” Leanne said. “I’ll let the driver know.”


Ellen and Boris walked slowly up the dock and then onto the street beyond. Kara advanced about thirty feet to link Ellen to Jake. Ellen and Boris walked a semicircle around the dock area and then returned to the boat.

It looks clear, but stay on the boat until the taxi comes, Boris sent. I wish we had binoculars.

When the taxi came, Lizzie gave Emily a teary hug and the three walked off the boat, Jake carrying a suitcase. The taxi dropped them off at the Marina in Branson where the vehicles were parked. Jake drove them to the Hilton where the desk clerk didn’t have a problem giving them a room. They called Leanne’s cell phone once they were settled in. Boris insisted on talking to Jake.

“I talked you up to give Lizzie confidence, but don’t let it go to your head. You’re not invincible. Keep alert. Look for people taking notice of you. Check what the people around you are thinking. Most of all, don’t let anyone come on you unawares. Don’t linger in public. Get to where you need to go. You’ll be safer in your room. Don’t let the girls go off by themselves. That includes bathroom trips. You can’t protect them when they are out of range. Phone when you get back from dinner. If I don’t hear from you within two hours, I’m calling the police. We’ll linger in cell phone range. Got that?”

“Wow. I think so. Are you reading from a list, or can you just spout stuff like that off?”

“Just think about what can go wrong in your circumstances. The same things should come to mind for you.”

“Right. I’ll take our security seriously. Try to reassure the others.”

“What will reassure the others is the phone call that tells us that you’re safely back in your room.”

“Will do. I’ll be good. Talk to you later.”

After they were seated in an Italian restaurant that had been recommended by the desk clerk, Jake and Julie talked easily, though to Julie’s irritation, Jake occasionally grew inattentive when he scanned the other diners. Emily was shy and nervous. After a while, Julie got Emily talking about school and friends back home, and she loosened up. On the way back to the room, she got nervous again.

“Emily, we don’t have to do anything,” Jake said. “If you want, we can buy a Monopoly game and play it all night long.”

“No, I want to do it. It’s just that now that it’s really going to happen, I’m kind of scared.”

“Okay, but we stop whenever you say stop. And there is no pressure on you. We go only as far as you want.”

“Thanks. I’ll let you know if I don’t like something.”

They got back to their room without mishap. While Jake called Leanne, the girls went to the bathroom to change. When they came out, Julie was dressed in a thin nightgown. Emily was dressed in pajamas.

“Emily wants to watch us do it first,” Julie said.

Jake smiled at her. “It’s a dirty job, but I guess someone’s got to do it.”

Julie slapped his arm.

“So do we focus on the basics or show her our entire repertoire?” Jake asked.

“It’s been too long since my last time. I want the whole package.”

Julie lay back on the bed. Jake started by kissing her gently and chastely on the lips. After only a minute Julie grabbed Jake’s face and kissed him back hard, sliding her tongue into his mouth. Jake was content to exchange kisses with Julie, but after a couple of minutes, she pushed him away and pulled off her nightgown. Jake began to kiss her neck.

“You are so beautiful,” he whispered in her ear. “I love looking at you.”

“Less looking, more kissing,” Julie said, her breathing quickening.

Jake worked his way down to her very sensitive breasts. Julie pushed his head so that his mouth went directly to her right nipple.

“Suck it, Jake. Hard,” she said and moaned out loud. “Emily, Jake’s got this thing he does to make your tits more sensitive. God, I love to have him suck on my nipples.”

Careful what you say, my true love. We can’t afford to let Emily or Lizzie know about us.

“More, Jake. Harder. Oh, God, that’s good.”

Just tell her it’s technique, skill, Julie sent. I’m going to come.

Julie whimpered as her orgasm approached. Jake let it come on naturally without supplementing it. He didn’t want to wipe her out yet. Not until the demonstration had covered more ground.

Julie cried out softly, arching her back and pressing her breast into Jake’s mouth. Then she fell back to the mattress with a big smile on her face.

“You make me feel so good, Jake.” She looked over at Emily. “Take his clothes off while I’m recovering.”

“I ... I ... I don’t know how to do it,” she said.

“Of course you do,” Julie said. “I’ll be ready to go in a minute before you get to the good stuff. I’ll help you.”

“Come on, Emily,” Jake said, standing beside the bed. “We’ll go slow. Would you take off my shoes and socks first?”

She shyly knelt and untied a shoe, lifted his foot, and removed it. Jake read her carefully. Her ideas about sex were not well-formed. What she did understand seemed strictly conventional. She was attracted to him but not to Julie. She was not exactly clear on what to expect from him, but she wanted romance more than sex. Her sexual desire was not strong. She wanted to possess him, although she knew that their circumstances did not permit it.

I’m afraid that this one is a playmate for me, not for you, love, Jake sent as Emily removed the other shoe and sock. Her taste isn’t that good.

She doesn’t know what she’s missing.

“Now my shirt, Emily. What we are doing today is different from what you will do in the future with your boyfriends. This is more like sex school, not like having a relationship.”

Emily unbuttoned his shirt and took it off.

“We’re doing in an evening what it will take weeks or months for a boy to do while you are dating. Now take off my belt and undo my pants. Slide them down but don’t take off my boxers yet.”

She started to work on his pants.

“One way it will probably be different is that I am treating you with respect and courtesy. You will have to demand it from boys. They may wish they know what they are doing, but the truth is they are clueless. One thing you will do is insist that they treat you the way a lady deserves.”

Emily pushed his pants down and he stepped out of them.

“Are we clear on that, Emily? You’re a beautiful and sexy girl. There is no guy out there who shouldn’t have to treat you right.”

“But I see what some of the older guys do. They make the girls give them what they want.”

“Some of them are bullies who don’t deserve a sweet girl like you. Some of them are just clueless. They could be good guys if someone told them how they should behave. Even though we’re going pretty fast tonight, the one thing we’re not doing is going faster than you’re ready for. That’s because I respect you. I want what happens to be good for you. The moment it’s not fun anymore, we stop.

“That’s the same thing you’ll demand from every guy who is lucky enough to date you. This is not negotiable, Emily. It is the standard you will insist on. I know enough about you now to know that you would be unhappy with a boy who treated you that way. Even if you really liked him, you would be giving up too much. You will tell him what he’s doing wrong and wait until he treats you respectfully before you go any further with him.

“Julie, would you take my boxers off?”

Jake felt a frisson of fear from Emily. She swallowed and made herself remain kneeling in front of Jake.

“This is going to be so neat, Emily,” Julie said, kneeling beside her. “I love the way Jake’s cock feels.”

Julie slid Jake’s underwear down, slowly revealing his pubic hair, then his penis, his scrotum, and finally his legs. They fell to the floor and Jake kicked them away.

“He’s gotten mostly soft because he’s all caught up in his lecture. It gets even softer and smaller than this, too. But watch what happens when I rub it.”

Julie began to stroke lightly up and down his penis. It rose quickly.

“That’s as big as it gets. Touch it and see how it feels.”

Emily put her hand on it tentatively.

“I love how it feels hard and soft at the same time,” Julie said. “Feel how soft the tip is even though the shaft is hard.”

“It’s so big. I’m not anything like that.”

“Don’t worry. Your pussy will stretch out just fine. It will feel great when it’s in you.”

“I don’t know. I don’t see how it can fit.”

“We don’t go any further than you want,” Jake said. “If you don’t want it, I’m good with that.”

“But use your head,” Julie said. “People have sex all the time. It fits in just fine. Besides, babies come out of that same hole. They’re a lot bigger than Jake’s cock.”

“Would you suck me, Julie?”

As Julie positioned herself in front of Jake, Emily blanched a bit but didn’t say anything.

“This is optional, Emily,” Jake said. “Some girls, it seems, are born liking to do it. For others, it grows on them. Some never get to like it, and some won’t even try. Don’t think of it as dirty. A penis is like any other body part. If you wash it, it’s clean.”

Julie popped it in her mouth. Jake sighed.

“That feels really good, love,” Jake said. “Emily, another reason to do it is that a lot of time the boy will use his mouth on you in return. It’s only fair. If a boy wants a blowjob but won’t eat you out, he’s a jerk.”

“You do that for Julie?”

“Almost every time we’re together. I like to do it for her.” He smiled. “You’ll see why later.”

Jake saw Julie form a thought and he headed it off.

Don’t ask her to try it yet, love. She’s not ready. Lecture only. No lab.

“Oh, yeah, Julie. You are so good. Emily, I come pretty fast the first time. All young guys are like that. A blowjob is useful because then, later, when we fuck, I’ll last longer and that will make it better for Julie.” Jake arched his back. “Oh, yes, I’m going to come now.”

Jake put his hand on the back of Julie’s head and spurted into her mouth. She looked up at him and swallowed, making a show of it for him and Emily.

“You swallowed his ... you know?”

“Yep.”

“Again, it’s optional, Emily. You can swallow it or spit it out, or not get it in your mouth in the first place. But I do love that Julie swallows.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.