They That Have Power - Book II - Cover

They That Have Power - Book II

Copyright© 2009 by hermit

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - When Jake promised to protect Nina, there was no way for him to know how long the odds would be against him. He now has to stand up to Tommy Cox, a man who is corrupt, powerful and untiringly ruthless. Jake makes a discovery that increases his power, but is it enough to stave off a man for whom crushing the opposition is a blood sport? Can Jake avoid the attention of the Council and deal with his father even as he battles Cox?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Violence   Prostitution  

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Carol got into Jake’s car. Once she was belted in, Jake drove off, heading east toward one of the adjacent suburbs.

“So what’s going on that you can’t tell me about on the phone? And why am I all tarted up?”

“We’re going hunting.”

“For men?”

“Yep.”

Her arousal surged.

“Oh, man. Thanks, Jake. Where are we going to go hunting?”

“Someplace where a herd of young, virile guys in good physical condition has been spotted.”

“A bunch of guys?”

“Yep.”

“How many?”

“We’ll just have to see. That’s how it is when you go hunting. You don’t know how many you’re going to bag until the hunt is complete.”

“Where’s the hunting ground?”

“On a Saturday morning, I figure our best bet is a basketball court.”

Before long they arrived at the campus of a rival high school. There was a five-on-five pickup game being played on an outdoor basketball court. Another ten guys were hanging around, waiting for a turn to play.

“Good. There is plenty of game for us to bag if we are skillful,” Jake said.

“God, I’ll say.”

“First we need to set out a lure to attract them. I want you to stand next to the half-court line.”

“And what will you be doing?”

“I’m going to find the dominant stallion and see if I can’t get the entire herd to follow me.”

“Oh, I like the way this is sounding.”

They walked over to the court. Jake and Carol stood at courtside while Jake took in the crowd. The basketball players were in their teens and twenties. One game had just wrapped up and another was about to begin. As the players swirled around them Jake read as many minds as he could. Not that it did much good. They were focused on getting water or on what had happened during the game just ended or on forming up a new team for the next game.

Some of the players coming off the court sat on the nearby bleachers in a clump. A few put on “Property of Hillside High School” t-shirts. Yes, Jake thought, they look like fine targets.

He stood there a minute, eavesdropping on them and learning the dynamics of the group. When he had enough information, he sat next to the one who seemed to be their leader.

“If you can control your team, I have a game I think they’d like to get into.”

The guy looked over at Jake. He was a little over six feet tall and was going to be a senior. He was the starting point guard. His name was Thad.

“I don’t need to control them. They are a disciplined team.”

“I’m not talking about basketball.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Do you see that girl over there?” Jake asked, nodding toward Carol with his head. She was still standing by the court, wearing a tank top and a short skirt.

“I see her,” Thad said.

“She’s a friend of mine. A bit of a nympho. Sometimes I help her find guys.”

“That’s bullshit. That kind of stuff just doesn’t happen.”

“Maybe not often, but it’s happening to you. She’s probably the hottest thing you will ever get into bed in your lifetime. If you’re not interested, I can go look elsewhere.”

“Interested in what exactly?”

“I’ll rent a motel room. You come and bring friends. You all can have her until she wears you out or until 2 o’clock, whichever comes first.”

“How safe is she?”

“She’s never been with anyone but me without a condom. You all won’t be going bareback with her, either. One of the conditions is that everyone has to use condoms.”

“What other conditions?”

“You treat her with respect. She doesn’t get off on being abused. Also, this get together has to be discreet. She and I will be anonymous, and we’d appreciate it if you all didn’t go around talking about it afterward.”

“What’s to stop the guys from gabbing later?”

“I’ll trust you all to be honorable. All I ask of them is that everyone who participates agrees to those three terms. I also expect you to do your part.”

“What’s my part?”

“You’re a team leader. I can tell. If any of your guys violate any of the conditions you have to enforce them.”

“Any other conditions?”

“Nope. But keep in mind that if you all want this to be more than a one-time thing then you’ll do your best to make it good for her, too.”

“How many guys are invited?”

“Any less than four and you all won’t be able to keep up with her. Let’s cap it at eight.”

“She can really do eight guys?”

“Yes. In fact, I’m counting on you all being able to go at least twice.”

“Give us a minute.”

Thad called his teammates over to the side for a conference. There were eight of them. Thad pointed at Carol. It was obvious that most of them were heartily in favor. Carol noticed their attention and began to slowly oscillate her ass in a way that was guaranteed to help then decide in the affirmative. Thad came back.

“Six of the guys are in favor.”

“Does that include you?”

“No. A total of seven with me.”

“They agree to the conditions?”

“They say so.”

“You’ll help keep them in line?”

“They’re good guys. You won’t need my help.”

“But if they don’t?”

“I’ll bring ‘em back in line.”

“It’s 11:15 now. I saw a Ramada about a mile west of here. Meet us there at noon. You got a cell?”

He nodded.

“I’ll call with the room number.”

“Deal.”

Jake smiled, collected Carol, and went back to Jake’s car. Jake ran into a drug store and bought two-dozen condoms. Then they checked in to the motel. Jake called Thad with the room number.

“Do you want a go before they get here, Jake?”

“I’d like that, but we should talk a bit first.”

“About what?”

“I’ll be here to keep them in line, but they may not be as well behaved as Gil and Jason. How rough can they get before you want me to step in?”

“I don’t want them to coddle me. If they don’t leave too many bruises, I won’t care just as long as they get me off.”

“With this many guys, they may want to try double or maybe even triple penetration.”

“You’re making me really, really wet, Jake.”

“You haven’t done anal. Do you really want your first time to be with seven guys?”

“If I don’t like it, I’ll tell them to stop.”

“Then I’ll let you manage things yourself. If you don’t like something, speak up. I’ll be right here the entire time.”

Thad knocked on the door at five minutes before noon. Six more guys dribbled in over the next few minutes. Jake inserted a control into each of them to stop them from talking about Carol.

“You can get started in just a minute,” Jake said “Let’s just make sure everyone knows the rules. This is Carol. No last name. No one talks about Carol or what happens here today in earshot of anybody not in this room. No penetration without a condom. You treat Carol with respect. That’s not to say you have to treat her gently, but nothing degrading. If you like this session and Carol likes it, too, we may do it again in the future.” Jake looked around the room. “Is there anybody who can’t live with those conditions?”

No one spoke.

“There are bonus points for anyone who can go long enough to take Carol into the stratosphere. If you have any questions about whether any particular kind of sex is welcome, just ask Carol. She’s pretty adventurous. In the unlikely event she doesn’t like something, she’ll let you know.”

Jake looked at Carol who was standing behind him.

“Are you still dressed? What kind of a gangbang is this going to be with the star fully clothed?”

Carol pulled off her clothes unselfconsciously. Jake tossed a condom to each of the guys. Thad assigned one of them to go first. Carol took his hand, dragged him to the bed, and lay on her back with her legs spread.

Jake read the first guy as he dropped his basketball shorts, put on the condom, and climbed into position. He was excited. He’d only had sex with one girl before this. She was his girlfriend, but she made him jump through hoops before she allowed him to screw her. Even then she only permitted straight-missionary sex.

Jake read the others. The sophomore backup guard, Travis, was a virgin. Dominic was not. In fact, he was quite promiscuous. He was going to be the starting center and was very popular. The preceding weekend, he had been to a wild party that had turned into an orgy. He was mildly concerned about the burning sensation that had just started when he urinated.

Jake walked over to Dominic who was watching the action. Carol was warming up quickly. She was already starting to whine.

“Dominic, have you had unprotected sex recently?” Jake asked quietly.

“It’s none of your business.”

“Not true. I’m the gatekeeper for Carol. If you don’t satisfy me, you won’t be satisfying her, so to speak.”

“Don’t fuck with me, little guy.”

“You don’t think that burning in your cock when you piss is a sign of something to worry about?”

“What do you know about that?”

“Protecting Carol is my job, big guy. I do it well. Someone gave you an STD last weekend. I’d be very grateful if you didn’t pass it on to my friend.”

“I’ll be using a condom.”

“Sometimes condoms break. Sorry, but you’ve been benched. Think about it, Dominic. The health department is going to be getting involved soon. You’re going to have to tell them about your recent sex partners. If they figure out that you’ve been screwing people knowing you were infected, you’re going to be very unhappy with you.”

Thad walked over.

“Is there a problem?” he asked.

“Dominic wants a go at Carol even though he picked up an STD at an orgy last weekend.”

“Is that right?” Thad asked him.

“He don’t know that I’ve got a disease.”

“Unprotected sex followed shortly by burning when you piss means gonorrhea, probably,” Jake said. “Maybe chlamydia. Look for pus to come out of your dick soon.”

“Sounds sensible, Dominic. What’s your problem with going to get it checked out?”

“I don’t want to pass this up.”

“Don’t be a dick,” Thad said. “How would you feel if someone with a disease gave it to you on purpose? Or gave it to your sister? Get out of here and go get tested.”

“But how can he know about that stuff? The burning or the party either?”

“I don’t know. I’ll ask him. But you get out of here and go do the right thing. If you don’t prove to me you got it taken care of, I’m going to tell coach.”

Dominic swore at Jake, but he got out of line and left the room, slamming the door behind him.

Carol had her first orgasm, crying out loudly. She took the guy with her. When he stopped, Carol pushed him off.

“Come on. Who’s next,” she said. “Keep ‘em coming fast.”

One of the other guys crawled between Carol’s legs and pushed his way inside of her.

“How did you know?” Thad asked Jake.

“Doesn’t matter, does it? I’m just doing my job. You guys don’t have to be so vanilla about this. Get Carol to jack you off while she’s getting fucked. She loves to give head, too.”

Carol was starting to cry out again. Jake hoped this guy had a little staying power, but he really expected them to go through the entire line once before they would start to have enough endurance to put Carol in the zone where she was in constant orgasm.

Jake saw that Travis the virgin was hanging back. Jake stepped away from the other guys and called Travis over to him.

“I see that this is your first time.”

“Uh, no. I’ve fucked lots of girls.”

“Quit it, Travis. It’s obvious. And it’s no big deal. I’m just a little surprised that you want your first time to be a gangbang.”

“It’s just that I’m not sure when I’m going to get another chance.”

“For Carol, this is only sex. She couldn’t care less about you all. It’s a little physical pleasure for you all in exchange for a whole lot for her. A lot of guys want sex to mean more than that, especially their first time.” Jake looked over at him. “Do you have any girls you’re seeing?”

“There’s someone I’d like to see, but I haven’t asked her out yet.”

“Is she seeing someone else?”

He shook his head.

“So what’s the problem?”

“It’s just hard to ask her. I don’t want to get slammed.”

“Is she your age?”

“No, she’s going to be a freshman.”

“In that case, you’re probably more in the driver’s seat than you think. Most girls like guys who have money, a car, or status. You’re older than she is and you’re on the basketball team. That’s a lot of status. Unless she’s a pretty unconventional girl, I’d say that the chances that she’d go out with you are about ninety percent.”

“My dad says he’ll get me a car when I turn sixteen.”

“There you go. Try to be at least a little subtle when you let that slip to her. You can’t miss. But if she’s really special to you, you might not want to give your cherry to a stranger in a motel room. It’s up to you, but an orgasm lasts about ten seconds. Having something special with a girl you really like is as good as it gets, and it lasts a whole lot longer.”

Carol lit off into orgasm number two, loudly.

“Just don’t expect other girls to be as hot as Carol. Sometimes I think she’s just one big clitoris. You’re going to have to work harder to get your girl off.”

Jake had him convinced even though he found the idea of fucking a firecracker like Carol very arousing.

“Get out of here, Travis. Let that girl show you how good it can be when you mix sex with love.”

He nodded and let himself out of the room.

Jake turned back to the action. Thad had his dick in Carol’s mouth as she took on another of the guys.

Jake checked his watch. Twelve-thirty. He settled into his chair, closed his eyes, and began to pass the time by studying Carol’s mind. He returned to the old problem of why Carol’s sharp intellect got so fuzzy when she was horny.

By one-fifteen everybody had gone twice and two of the guys had gone three times. Carol was lying torpid but she wasn’t out of it completely. Jake stepped over to the bed.

“If one of you guys can go one more time,” he said. “I’ll show you something neat about Carol.”

Thad showed more life than the others.

“Carol, give him a little boost.”

She took his dick into her mouth. It took a couple of minutes but Thad was soon in business again. Jake handed him a condom. When Thad was again seated in Carol, Jake squeezed one of Carol’s nipples and twisted it. He simultaneously energized her feedback circuit. She went ballistic.

“Do her as hard as you can, Thad,” Jake said.

Are these guys better than I am, love?

“Oh, fuck, Jake. That’s great. Harder! Give me more.”

Jake kept the energy going. Carol peaked, and then plateaued. She stayed in her orgasm, screaming hoarsely, praising Jake. Soon she was lost completely in the sensations. Her vocalizations stopped making sense. Jake let her orgasm run. Ellen sometimes got into the same multiple-orgasm space where Carol was now, but only Carol could inhabit it for as long as someone could keep her there. Once she was well established, Jake helped Thad keep her going with a trickle of energy to Carol’s feedback loop.

Thad had been sucked off once and had fucked her twice already, so he had stamina. It took him twenty minutes to come again. It was an impressive display of physical conditioning. Finally his climax took him and he fell onto Carol. Her cries slowly subsided and she lay dazed and trembling.

Jake pushed Thad off of her, sat against the headboard, and pulled Carol into his lap. He put his arms around her and waited for her to recover.

Thad got up after a minute.

“Thank you,” Jake said to him. “If Carol were currently residing in this universe, I’m sure she would say the same thing.”

“We should be the ones thanking her.” He pulled his shirt on. “Tell me. Why did she keep screaming your name when I was fucking her?”

Jake smiled. “You rocked her pretty good, but I know her buttons. She knew what I was doing.”

“You’re taking credit because you were twisted her nipple?”

“That and maybe one or two other things. Do you think your guys might be interested in going again? I think Carol would probably like doing this once or twice a month.”

“I don’t think my guys would turn it down. I’m guessing that Dominic wouldn’t be welcome.”

“He’d have infected Carol without giving it a second thought. He’s bad news.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.