They That Have Power - Book II
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by hermit

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When Jake promised to protect Nina, there was no way for him to know how long the odds would be against him. He now has to stand up to Tommy Cox, a man who is corrupt, powerful and untiringly ruthless. Jake makes a discovery that increases his power, but is it enough to stave off a man for whom crushing the opposition is a blood sport? Can Jake avoid the attention of the Council and deal with his father even as he battles Cox?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Violence   Prostitution  

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Now all I get is drowsiness, Jan sent to Jake. The desire is all gone.

Finally, Jake sent. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a girl go as long as Christine.

Pent up desire, Jan said. That’s how it is when someone discovers something new. It’s probably a lot like when you discovered masturbation.

“We can let her rest for a while,” Jake said to Shannon. He walked over to her and rubbed her back. “You did good. You’ve got her needs figured out, and you worked hard to meet them.”

“No thanks to you,” Shannon said. “Except for that one go, you didn’t do anything with her.”

“Please forgive me, Shannon. I’ve been trying to work something out in my head. It’s been taking up my attention. I think Christine is very sexy and you’ve learned so much so fast. It’s almost like you could read her mind.”

“No, it’s what you said. I just had to learn to look at the clues. Her body does a dozen different things that give away whether she likes what I’m doing.” She let her hands drop and rubbed his ass. “I would have enjoyed a Jake special today, too.”

“I promise we’ll get together with Ellen soon and give you a real workout. She’s starting to think you are going to forsake her for Christine.”

“No way. I’d do anything for Ellen. I love her so much. Besides, she turns me on more than anyone I’ve ever met.”

“We’re going to have to decide what Christine’s place is.”

“What’s wrong with the way things are now?”

“Maybe nothing, but it’s better to manage these things than just drift into some arrangement.” He turned to go. “Ellen will be home soon. Jan, I better get started on the salad. Would you mind keeping me company?”

“Of course not, Jake,” she said and followed

Are you getting any thoughts yet?

No. At least nothing that might not be coming from my own head. But the emotions have been getting stronger and there was a while — when Christine was really charged up — that I thought I could feel her sexual desire.

I worked on all the dead regions of the nerve yesterday. I spent a lot of time today on inefficient sections. New axons will be forming overnight. You’ll do better tomorrow.

Jake took the salad ingredients out of the refrigerator and began tearing up the lettuce. Jan grabbed a paring knife.

Slide me the celery and carrots. I’ll help.

Think of something that makes you angry, Jake sent, and try to project it on me.

Give me a second ... Okay, here goes. She waited a few seconds. Anything?

No, but I didn’t really expect anything this soon. You will probably develop your abilities in the same order that I did, but I don’t know that for sure. I can’t remember ever not being able to sense emotions. I started to hear thoughts when I was six. It wasn’t until I was ten that I could take control of people.

So it makes sense for me to start by feeling emotions.

Strong primary emotions at first—fear, desire, anger. Keep in mind, though, that all I’ve been doing for you is cleaning out the pipes so the signals can move around. Mastering the reading of emotions with all its subtleties will take some time. Your brain has to learn how to interpret those signals. We don’t know at what pace you’ll develop.

So it could be ten years before I can control people?

I’ve got no basis to know. Well, we know that I started as an infant so my growth as a mind reader was hindered by my mental and physical development. My money is on you picking it up pretty fast.

Have I thanked you yet for what you’re doing for me?

Jake smiled at her.

No thanks needed. I now have an excuse to hang around with my best friend for hours at a time. It will still take me two more days to finish the first nerve. And then I’ll start on the nerve from the parietal lobe. I expect another four days for that. He pushed a tomato at her. Can you cut that up into wedges?

Sure. She started slicing the tomato. I feel guilty about you spending all that time on me.

It’s not charity work. There’s something big in this for me, too. I don’t know the history of mind readers, so I don’t know if they’ve always kept their distance from one another like they do now, but I’m pretty sure that that habit has kept them from being all they could be.

How do you mean that, Jake?

I’m sure you’ve heard me grouse about how I can’t read myself.

More than once.

Harris says none of us can. We mind readers can affect others, but we can’t do anything for ourselves. How come Harris’s range is barely more than half of mine? I don’t know for sure, but I’d bet you real money that if we looked, we would find that his nerves — the same ones I’m working on for you — only let about half as much signal through as mine do. No one will ever clean his pipes. That’s the fate of the solitary mind reader. But in a couple of weeks, America’s newest and sexiest mind reader will have learned how to sense electrical charges as they travel down nerves, and she will have mastered the skill of stimulating those nerves so that they can carry their full potential. When that happens, I’ll ask her to do that for me. It will make me a more powerful mind reader.

Jan kissed him on the cheek. Of course, I will.

There are a lot more benefits than just that. The more I think about it the more excited I get. Mind readers shun each other because they are scared of being taken over. Since there are no defenses against mind reading, it makes sense. But what if I have fellow mind readers that I trust? We can protect ourselves from people like my father. Or the Council. Together we can have security that a solitary mind reader can only dream of.

Jake put all the salad ingredients into a large bowl and tossed it.

And where are you going to find trustworthy mind readers?

Jake smiled at her. As if you need to ask. If you want trustworthy mind readers you start with people of character. I would trust you, Ellen, Kara, and Leanne with my life. If I can’t trust you four with this power then nobody is trustworthy, and my father is right that any mind-reading society is inherently unstable.

Your other women might not like being left out.

I know there is the potential for problems there. I may be damned if I do and damned if I don’t. I’d like to hear what the family council says.

Family council?

It was Kara’s idea. Her, Ellen, Leanne, and me. We meet to make important decisions. To be honest, I have reservations that Julie and Carol are ready to be mind readers. Maybe in a few years, it will be different. There may be a middle ground that works for them. I’m hoping that as I better understand how our mind reading circuits work, I’ll be able to turn off a mind reader’s ability to control others. Being just a reader might be good preparation for them before they get the full range of powers.

“I think you both are awful company.”

Jake and Jan turned to see Shannon. She was dressed again, looking like a bookish college girl instead of the passionate dominatrix she had been a few minutes earlier.

“Why? What did we do?” Jan asked.

“Jake asked you to keep him company, but then you both just ignore each other. Well, except for when Jake looks over at you worshipfully.”

Jake laughed. “Just Jan’s presence comforts me. How’s your sister?”

“She fell asleep.”

“I wish we could let her nap, but Ellen and I are entertaining an admirer of hers tonight. Having a debauched girl rouse herself in the middle of dinner wouldn’t set the right kind of tone. I want this guy to realize that he has to treat Ellen with respect.”

“I’ll go wake her and tell her to get dressed.”

“Thanks, beautiful. Then come back out here. We have to talk about something important.”

Shannon hurried away. A moment later, the front door opened.

“Jake, Jake darling, are you here?”

“In the kitchen,” he called back.

Ellen rushed into the kitchen, almost running.

“Master! I’ve missed you.”

Ellen threw herself into Jake’s arms. Jake hugged her back, squeezing her hard. He radiated his affection and desire for her.

“I love you so much, Jake,” she whispered. “I think about you all day at work.”

“And it’s the high point of my day to be greeted like this.”

Jake stepped back and looked at her. She had worn the narrow gray skirt and cream knit top that any sane human resources department would ban as being too distracting to male employees. Her bruises were mostly faded. She was still wearing the brace on her left hand.

“God, you are beautiful. Get on your knees and suck me off.”

“Yes, master,” she said.

She dropped to her knees, fished his penis from his shorts and began to suck it. Jake hardened quickly. Jake expected that he would last a few minutes because it had only been an hour since he had fucked Christine, but Ellen’s mouth felt so warm and moist, and her bobbing head created a delicious friction. When Ellen rubbed her breasts against Jake’s thighs, his lust swelled and he quickly came. She swallowed. Then she restored Jake to his shorts.

Jake pulled her to her feet and kissed her hard.

You are the perfect slave. You make me very happy.

Ellen teared up and had begun to sniffle when she was startled by a squeal from the doorway.

“Ellen, Ellen,” Shannon screamed and ran to her, displacing Jake. “I haven’t seen you since Sunday.”

Shannon gave Ellen a hard kiss that lingered for 30 seconds.

Jake smiled at them. “Okay, enough smooching. Now that you are all here, I’d like to talk about something.”

The women looked at him inquiringly.

“Shannon, what do you want to do with yourself?”

“My tan’s getting pretty good. With some more effort, it might become world class.”

“How long are you going to be content doing that? Eventually it’s going to get too cold to sit out by the pool.”

“I don’t know. Between Ellen, Christine and you, I now have plenty to occupy myself with.”

“That’s fine. You can keep on playing. But when you want to get back on your feet, we can help you find something that you’d like to do. There are more connections in this room than you probably realize.”

“You all?”

“Believe it or not. We know people who know people.”

“You’re sweet, and thank you. I think that I’m going to mooch off of my dad for a little longer.” She paused a moment, staring at nothing. “But you know what I’d really like to do?”

“What’s that?” Ellen asked.

“This last week has been so fantastic. Being a sub really puts me in a great place, but I love dominating Christine, too. It’s fascinating to study her responses and anticipate how she is going to react to what I do. And it’s such a charge to have that kind of power over someone. I’ve only scratched the surface. I wish I could learn more about domination and all that goes along with it.”

Ellen cleared her throat. “What about your promise to have sex with only us, and to obey only us.”

Shannon looked distressed. “No, no. I don’t want anyone else besides you, Ellen. I’m not looking to have another master or have sex with other people. What I want to do is to learn how to be a domme.”

Jake looked at Ellen and then Jan.

Have we created a monster? he asked.

A new world has just opened up for her, Jan said. It’s not surprising that she wants to explore it.

She’s got her whole life ahead to work, Ellen said. I don’t see why she can’t pursue a hobby for a while.

Jan, can she do it safely? Jake asked.

She’ll be the one holding the whip, Jan sent, smiling.

But will she be having sex with a bunch of guys? Jake asked. I mean, I don’t want to stand between her and something she really wants, but if she is then I’ve got to figure out how to get my head around it.

Jan went to Jake and pulled him into a hug.

It’s okay, my love. We’ll find a way to make it work for everyone. A dominatrix has complete control of what she gives to her subs. Some dommes like to fuck. Some wouldn’t dream of it. Some subs wouldn’t dream of expecting it.

Jake pecked Jan on the lips. Shannon was looking more upset the longer the other three stood there.

“That’s an interesting proposition, Shannon,” Jake said. “I was having trouble sleeping one night and saw a commercial at three a.m. on a cable TV network for the Dominatrix Academy. They have classes forming every two weeks and they give you a certificate when you graduate.”

“You’re not funny, master,” Ellen said and put her arm around Shannon’s shoulders. “But that does raise a good question. How would Shannon go about learning what she wants to know?”

“From experienced dominatrixes, of course,” Jan said.

“I hear you can apply for apprenticeships from the Dominatrix Guild,” Jake said, “but it’s very competitive.”

“Don’t listen to him, Shannon,” Ellen said. “We’ll find what you need.”

But what can we do? Jake sent. Since there is no Dominatrix Guild, where do we find experienced women to train her?

If you were a submissive man who wanted a session with a dominatrix where would you go? Jan asked.

To the Internet, of course.

We just need to get in contact with a couple of dommes and pick their brains about the available educational resources.

If we find that there really is a Dominatrix Academy, I’ll be expecting an apology, Jake sent, looking pointedly at Ellen.

I’ll gladly get down on my knees and suck your dick, master. But just in case it turns out that you’re right, why don’t I go ahead and do it now?

I think that you deserve a reward for an attitude like that. Just you wait until after dinner tonight. I am going to give you the best fucking I know how.

Ellen smiled at him brightly, her perfect smile taking his breath away.

I live to serve, master.

There was a knock at the front door. Ellen checked her watch.

“That will be Dave, right on time,” she said.

“Let’s collect your sister and head home,” Jan said to Shannon. They hurried out of the kitchen.

Jake and Ellen went to the front door and opened it. A rather ordinary fellow was standing there. His face lit up when he saw Ellen.

She gave him a sincere smile, stepped up to him, and gave him a warm hug.

“Jake,” she said as she stepped back, “let me introduce you to Dave Simmons, the finest analyst in this part of the country.”

“Hush. I’m nothing compared to you.”

He stuck out his hand to Jake. His smile was sincere. He looked at Jake curiously, unsure what to make of the full-sized teenager who belonged to his youthful co-worker.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Simmons.”

“Oh, God, no. Don’t call me that. Please, call me Dave.”

“Of course, if you’d prefer,” Jake said.

“I would prefer.”

Just then Jan, Christine and Shannon appeared and made their way out the door. Jan and Christine gave Jake a kiss on the cheek on the way out. Shannon gave Jake a firm kiss on the lips that lingered until Jan hissed at her. She gave Ellen a hug and then followed Jan, closing the door behind her.

Dave looked at the door in confusion.

“Those are the Harrison girls,” Ellen said. “They’re friends of ours. But they weren’t invited to dinner. We wanted to spend it getting to know you.”

“You have some very pretty girls in your orbit,” Dave said to Jake.

“The unfortunate truth is that after spending the afternoon with them, the rest of my life can only go downhill from here.”

Dave laughed. “It’s a shame to waste such a good line on me. I hope you get a chance to tell them that.”

“Jake’s communications skills are very adequate, Dave. Don’t worry about him.”

“Mom, you’re going to make me blush with such extravagant praise. Why don’t we go to the kitchen? I need to put the bread in the oven. We’ve got wine, Dave. I’m told that both the red and the white are good although I can’t confirm it from personal experience.”

“The red, thank you. How old are you, Jake?”

“Fourteen.”

“Oh? That young?”

“I’m tall for my age.”

Jake poured him a glass of red wine and a white wine for Ellen. He removed a pan of lasagna from the oven and put a loaf of bread in.

“I’m sorry to exclude you on this, Jake, but I propose a toast to today’s successful sales presentation.”

“I didn’t realize that you had gone through with that, Mom.”

“There was no reason not to. I just had to get a little help with the typing.”

“I wasn’t sure you’d be up for it when I saw you on Monday,” Dave said. “But I’m glad you were there. You gave a very convincing presentation.”

“Tell me what she did, Dave.”

“Sure. Do you know what we do?”

“You sell stocks.”

“That may be an oversimplification. Here’s the big picture. There are people and organizations out there with big piles of money. They want to invest it. They want a big return, but even more, they don’t want to risk losing it. We make a living by telling them how to do that. But there are complications. One is that we are held responsible if we get an investor into an unsuitable investment and they lose money. So one thing we have to do is understand the investors.

“Say there is a business that has some money it wants to invest. One common scenario is that the money is meant for a future project, but they need to get some return on it until it is needed. Ellen’s great at understanding the businesses and their needs. I spend a lot of time analyzing returns on investment versus risk. Together we provide the technical basis on which the proposal stands.”

“Don’t forget Don,” Ellen said. “We all had parts in the presentation.”

“Don? What part did he play?” Jake asked.

Dave radiated an understated jealousy and prickliness.

“He strokes their—” Dave said. “I mean he makes them feel good about signing up.”

“Dave means that he reassures the investors that their money is safe and that they will enjoy their business relationship with us,” Ellen said.

“Right, that’s just what I was trying to say,” Dave said. He turned to Ellen. “Of course, with you there, Don was expendable. You had them anxious to do business with us.”

“It was hardly like that, Dave.”

“No, it was exactly like that. I propose a toast.” He lifted his glass. Ellen did, too. “Here’s to the new Ellen. The sky’s the limit.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.