They That Have Power - Book II
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by hermit

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When Jake promised to protect Nina, there was no way for him to know how long the odds would be against him. He now has to stand up to Tommy Cox, a man who is corrupt, powerful and untiringly ruthless. Jake makes a discovery that increases his power, but is it enough to stave off a man for whom crushing the opposition is a blood sport? Can Jake avoid the attention of the Council and deal with his father even as he battles Cox?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Violence   Prostitution  

Monday, June 14, 2010

Christine opened the door to Jake’s knock. She was dressed in a nightgown that hid nothing. Her breasts jiggled slightly as she bounced on her toes.

“I didn’t expect to see you until this afternoon,” she said.

Jake steeled his face to a frown to keep himself from laughing. This was the same girl who a week earlier had tried to embarrass him by making him wait on the front step when had come to see Jan.

“I’m here to pick up Jan,” he said with a growl. “Don’t answer the door like that. I don’t want other men to see you, unless it’s my idea.”

Her posture sagged and she dropped her eyes, but her nipples became erect. She couldn’t hide from Jake her excitement at the prospect of being ordered to show herself to other men.

“She hasn’t come down yet. Do you want me to tell her that you’re here?”

“No, show me to her room.”

Christine hesitated for a moment. She was startled that he apparently was familiar enough with Jan to go to her bedroom unannounced.

Jake grabbed the hair at the back of her head.

“Show me now. And say nothing about this to anyone.”

She started to tremble. He released her and she hurried to the staircase. Jake followed her. Her ass was clearly visible through the thin material of the nightgown, firm and trim and heart-shaped. It was her best feature. Jake resisted the temptation to touch it. It didn’t help that he could clearly see her pudenda between her legs as she climbed the steps in front of him.

She led him to a closed door and stood nervously looking down. Jake could sense Jan within. She was just barely in range. He felt a gravity from her that was contending with her happiness and excitement.

“I will see you at three,” he said softly. “Don’t be late, not by even a moment.”

She nodded.

“Go!”

She scurried back down the hall, her bottom rocking back and forth. Jake could smell the scent of her arousal.

He opened the door to Jan’s bedroom. He caught sight of movement in the bathroom. He pushed the door closed hard enough for Jan to hear him.

“Is that you, Chris? Is Jake here?”

Jake walked to the bathroom, catching sight of Jan standing in front of the mirror, leaning over the sink, and applying makeup. Her ass looked every bit as good as Christine’s, even though she was dressed modestly in slacks and was half again as old.

Jake sent her his admiration for her bottom and the longing she inspired in him.

She squawked as her arm jerked and her lipstick left a pink line down her chin.

“Jake, look what you made me do.”

Jan grabbed a washcloth, soaped it, and washed her face clean of the lipstick. Then she turned to him, grabbed his head in her hands, and kissed him.

“Please, Jake, don’t do that to me. I haven’t had you in a week. I’m nearly ready to burst as it is.”

Jake wrapped his arms around her waist.

“You make my blood boil. I just wish we had time for me to show you what you do to me.”

“I’m sure your business can wait.”

“Leanne’s out in the car.”

“Why didn’t she come in with you? I can share.”

“My business really is urgent. I asked her to wait for me. I hoped that having her out there would keep me under control.”

“Be that way then.”

She turned back to the mirror and reapplied her lipstick.

“You’re willing to take a chance on Christine hearing us?” he asked.

“Shannon says that they’re going to see you this afternoon. I figured I didn’t need to worry about that anymore.”

“It’s kind of looking that way to me, too. Now that Christine has realized what she is, she can’t think about anything else except finding someone to submit to.”

“I’m glad you’re taking care of her. It would be awful if the wrong guy got a hold of her.” She turned and faced him. “Do I look okay?”

She looked gorgeous and she knew it. Jake sent his longing to her again.

“I would be happy to stare into your beautiful face for the rest of my days.”

She teared up.

“Jake, stop it! If my makeup gets ruined, it’s your fault.”

Jan grabbed Jake by the arm and pulled him into the hallway.

“I’ve got to get you someplace more public where you’ll have to behave,” she said as she put her arm in his and walked down the steps and out the front door.

Jake opened the back passenger door for her. Jan ignored him and opened the front passenger door. She stuck her head in and kissed Leanne thoroughly on the lips.

Hello, Leanne. I’ve missed you, Jan said to her quietly and then got in the door that Jake was still holding.

Jake sat in the driver’s seat and looked over at Leanne. She was blushing, but she was also very pleased by Jan’s show of affection.

“Leanne, you’ve sure got a lot of women chasing you,” Jake said with a smile as he put on his seatbelt.

“Shut up, Jake. It’s none of your business.”

“I’ve got a pretty broad idea of what my business is. Do you deny that you spent last night with the most beautiful woman in the world?”

“I had my hopes set on a man coming to see me before he threw me over for my daughter.”

“We’d have both been glad for you to join us.” Jake started the car and pulled away.

“Jake! You may think that kind of thing is okay, but it’s not that easy for me.”

“I’m sorry,” Jake said. “I know it makes you uncomfortable. I shouldn’t be so casual about it with you.”

“Jake, what’s so important that you are dragging us into the city?” Jan asked from the back seat.

“I think I’m going to need both of you to help me,” he said, becoming serious. “I got my father installed in the farmhouse yesterday. I interrogated him last night and again this morning. There’s something that’s got to be dealt with immediately — his slaves.”

“Jake, what, in God’s name, are you talking about?” Leanne asked.

“My father owns a house in the city. He lives there with six slaves. I’ve got to figure out what to do with them.”

“Slaves in what sense?” Leanne asked.

Jake turned onto the interstate, heading toward the city.

“I’ve only met three of them and that was briefly. There was something funny about them. Two of them were — I don’t know — very obedient. It’s like it didn’t occur to them to disobey Harris, or anyone else for that matter. I got no sense that they could act on their own initiative. I need to look at them and see what’s going on.”

“How will you do that?” Jan asked.

“I don’t really have a game plan. I’m going to have a close look at them and see what I can tell. I just know that their personalities weren’t all there.”

From the backseat, Jan looked him in the eyes by way of the rearview mirror. “What does that mean?”

“As I said, I only had a few moments to read them, but they appeared, well, empty for the most part. I didn’t sense ambitions or desires or emotions. They were obviously obeying orders and working around the house. And they were content to do it. Harris told me that Brenda and the others like her take care of all the details of running his house. There are three women and two men that he controls that way.”

“That way?” Leanne asked. “What’s the other way?”

“There is another woman,” Jake said somberly, “a girl, actually. Her name is Kate. Harris has been using fear to control her. Harris told me that her only job is to be a sex slave.”

“That’s barbaric,” Leanne said.

“I won’t know for sure until I’ve had a chance to read her more carefully, Leanne, but I think that barbaric may be too mild a word for what my father did to her. I met her when Boris and I went to Harris’s house looking for Ellen. It was awful. I wouldn’t have left her there, but I had to get back to the search for my mom.”

“How much fear and for how long?” Jan asked.

Jake took an exit off the highway and drove into a residential neighborhood.

“I don’t know how long exactly, at least a couple of years. Harris said that as time went by, he had to use more and more fear. At first, it was just at playtime. Later, he had to use more to keep her under control. Now he keeps her constantly in fear to keep her from rebelling against him or interfering with the operation of the house.”

“Holy Mother of God,” Jan breathed.

“What’s wrong?” Leanne asked.

“Fear has a profound effect on our personalities,” Jan said. “A few moments of terror are often enough to induce PTSD — Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. This girl has been enduring fear for years, and at least part of that time the fear has been constant. I simply cannot fathom the damage that has been done to her.”

Jake pulled into the drive at Harris’s house and parked by the side door.

“Harris told me that Kate was almost to the point that he couldn’t control her anymore.” Jake felt his throat begin to tighten. “He said that he was within a few weeks of disposing of her.”

“Dispose how?” Leanne asked.

“He said he was —” Jake felt his eyes start to burn. “He said —”

Jake tried to go on but couldn’t. He started to sob.

Leanne slid over next to him and pulled his head down to her chest.

“He was going to kill her, wasn’t he?” Jan said.

Jake nodded.

“Sometimes I hate this fucked up world,” Jan hissed.

“How could he make her life so hellish and then just murder her?” Jake said, his voice rising into a wail.

Leanne held him against her, patting him gently on the back until Jake was cried out.

“I’m sorry,” he said as he wiped his cheeks. “I’ve got to learn to be stronger.”

“Jake, darling, no one needs to be strong enough that he is not heartbroken by something like that,” Leanne said. “You wouldn’t be my Jake if you were.”

“Thank you, Leanne,” Jake said, sniffling. “You make me feel better.”

Leanne fished a tissue out of her purse and Jake blew his nose.

“Let’s go figure out how to help that poor girl,” Leanne said, getting out of the car.

Jake went in the side door without knocking and walked into the kitchen. Jan and Leanne followed him.

“Brenda, come here, please,” Jake called loudly.

A few seconds later Brenda appeared at the other door, the one leading into the dining room.

“Assemble the staff, except for Kate, in the dining room. I will meet them here in a while.”

“Yes, sir.”

Jake walked to the front of the house and up the stairs, Jan and Leanne still following. He went to the master bedroom suite, walking through a sitting room and into the master bedroom. Kate was lying naked on the bed, slim and achingly beautiful.

She recoiled when Jake and the women entered, drawing back to the farthest corner of the bed. She looked like a cheetah, her ribs and hips clearly defined. For such a slender girl, her breasts were surprisingly spherical, catching Jake’s eye despite his determination to remain focused on the business of rescuing her.

“She’s out of my range,” Jake said. “I’m going to go closer to her but not real close. Her emotions are painful to me. I’ll relay what she’s feeling to both of you.”

They both nodded at him grimly.

“Kate, I’m going to come to the foot of the bed but I won’t come any closer than that.”

She pressed more tightly against the headboard but gave no other indication that she understood him.

After a few steps, Jake brought her to the edge of his range. He cringed. Her emotions were still faint, but he felt a pure, overwhelming fear like certain death was poised to strike at any moment. Jake heard Leanne moan.

Jake came closer until he could not make himself go on. He was still barely within range, and he was not reading her at anywhere near full strength.

Jake felt Leanne begin to panic. He disconnected her. Jan had marshaled a cold, rational detachment. Even with that, Kate’s fear was nibbling at the edges of her equanimity.

“Kate, that man is gone,” Jake said. “He will never trouble you again. I’m here to undo the harm he caused you.”

She understood what he was saying, but it failed to calm her. His mere presence was threatening enough. Jake looked at one of her amygdalas, the part of the brain that generates fear. It had been ringed. The amygdala in the other hemisphere was ringed exactly the same way. The rings had been positioned around the central nucleuses.

Kate’s amygdalas were generating signals that were more powerful than any other signals in her brain. Jake probed the rings. Somehow, they were making her amygdalas race. So far as he knew there were only two kinds of rings, those with a positive electrical charge and those with a negative charge. The positively charged rings inhibited the flow of electrical signals. It seemed plausible that a negative charge would facilitate impulses.

Jake formed another ring around the left amygdala, perpendicular to the first, and gave it a negative charge. Kate immediately began to keen, her fear surging into panic. Jan whimpered behind him. Jake quickly neutralized the charge. Apparently, a negatively-charged ring lowered the resistance of the nerves and increased the rate at which they fired.

Jake tore out the rings around both of her amygdalas and glanced back at Jan, proud that he had handled the problem so quickly.

Kate’s bellowing scream surprised him. She launched herself. One bound took her to the foot of the bed. The next one closed half the remaining distance between her and Jake. She radiated white-hot rage, every bit as intense as the fear she had been feeling a moment earlier.

Jake quickly stimulated the three sleep-inducing nerves in her prefrontal cortex. She staggered and nearly stumbled, but she still came on.

Jake’s last thought as she barreled into him was that maybe very excited people would not just fall asleep instantly. Kate drove her shoulder into him and knocked him down. She fell on top of him.

The wind was knocked out of him. He panicked when he realized that he could not draw in a breath. His plan to put Kate to sleep was forgotten. It took a while until his diaphragm released. After what seemed like a long time, he gulped in a breath of air, and then a second one. He became aware of his surroundings again and resumed his attempt to put Kate to sleep.

Jan and Leanne were struggling with her. Even weakened by the urge to fall asleep, Kate had the upper hand. She raked across Leanne’s face with her nails.

Jake leaped on Kate adding his weight to the scrum. Jake put his hands to her head and reinstalled the negatively charged rings around her amygdalas the same way Harris had done. The anger disappeared in the space of a moment and was replaced by the same exquisite fear. Kate shook all three of them off of her and bolted back to the bed where she pressed herself against the headboard, as far from the three as she could get.

Jake walked to the foot of the bed and focused his attention on Kate’s prefrontal cortex, desperation helping to put her fear out of his mind. Kate began to shriek in terror. Ignoring her screams, he climbed onto the bed and crawled to Kate. He took her head in his hands and focused as much energy as he could into her sleep-inducing circuit. She slowly started to relax. After thirty seconds, she fell asleep.

Jake scrambled back to the women. Leanne’s face bore three vivid, parallel scratches across her right cheek. He went to the bedroom door.

“Brenda, come here, please,” he called out loudly.

He went back to Leanne who was trying to sit up. Jake and Jan helped her.

“I’m sorry, Leanne,” he said. “I obviously wasn’t prepared for what happened.”

“I’m not really hurt,” Leanne said shakily.

“She scratched you pretty good,” Jake said.

“What happened?” she asked.

“I found out what Harris did to make her so scared and removed it. She didn’t respond with the gratitude that I had kind of been expecting.”

“Of course not,” Jan said. “If you had been forced to endure torture and degrading slavery for years and then the chains were removed, how would you feel?”

“Relieved, grateful maybe. Mad as hell at whoever had enslaved me.”

“This girl has been driven to a state a lot more intense than ‘mad as hell.’ Didn’t you feel her rage as soon as you removed the fear?”

“I guess I was distracted. Do you think that’s why Harris said he was about to lose control of her? That her anger is becoming so strong that it will overcome the fear?”

“Having felt her anger, that seems very likely,” Jan said. “How did you get her under control?”

“I restored the fear. Then I put her to sleep. Even then it was hard. That’s the first time I couldn’t make someone fall asleep immediately. It’s going to be tricky keeping her under control.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.