Dare - Book I
Chapter 8

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Rachael is down on her luck after losing her job, her boyfriend, and all her stuff due to a little misunderstanding. And then it starts raining. A girl will do almost anything under those circumstances, even if it means finding out she isn't the person she thinks she is.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Zoophilia   Oral Sex   Bestiality  

I'd nearly forgotten the old man and my appointment with the tribe, as dogs tend to focus on the more immediate prospects in life. But of course when Master reminded me, calling me to his side and wrapping a blanket around me as I stood slowly, stretching and smiling, I remembered well enough. It was nearly sunset and the full moon was not yet rising, but it would come, large and yellow over the mountains and trees.

The Table Rock was a place near what passed as the only town on the reservation. We traveled a mile or two up a narrow path, winding between great pines that had stood for hundreds of years, leading upward to a clearing where a natural formation of rock had created a large, odd shaped platform on the red mountain soil. It was a natural place for meetings, away from the village and the trappings of even a simple people like the tribe had been in ages past.

There was a large fire burning in the center and some fifty people, perhaps more, were gathered around it loosely. Near the fire was a half circle of men, mostly old, but one or two younger faces as well. They dressed in the traditional clothing of their tribe: deer skin and animal hides, tanned and decorated and looking primal. There were a couple totems, big old tree trunks stretching into the night sky, carved with faces of animals and men, or maybe just half-men, half-beast faces staring down at us. It was sort of scary, but exciting as well as my senses were assaulted in every direction.

This was the Council, or so my Master told me, the elders of the tribe and the persons who would decide for themselves if Whitecloud was correct.

They were serious men, and silent and their skin had a reddish glow, like auras created from the fire in front of them. Children danced and sang and threw branches of dried pine needles onto the blaze so that it would cackle loudly and great clouds of sparks would fly into the dark sky. Shadows moved on the rocks and trees and it was confusing and beautiful and I felt my heart racing. It was a primal setting and every aspect seemed to call me to join. My ears were ringing and I licked my lips, sniffing the air and wishing my brothers were with me to enjoy it.

I howled without considering it, only hoping Bandy and the others could hear my voice. I slipped myself from under the blanket, letting it fall to the ground and I'll confess that I had little thought of my Master, which was strange, but forgivable I think. There were voices inside me, sensations and desires and yearnings. I howled again, moving towards the fire, walking like a human woman, but behind me my shadow moved like a dog.

I danced with the children, growling and tilting my head towards the moan, voicing my great joy. The men chanted and women moved silently around us, bringing wood and water and meat for a feast. There were no speeches, no incantations or magical spells. No prayers but those we all sang together across the rhythmic beating of thin doeskin stretched tight upon the great and ancient hollow logs that ranged around us.

My voice was answered as a wolf heard my sound and answered. He was coming, he said, he would find me, and I continued my passionate cries until he was there, a large and wild animal from the uplands. His eyes glowed yellow and red and he lurked in the shadows, regarding the Indians with suspicion and fear. He gave sharp barks and his back bristled, the long silver and black hair around his shoulders and spine standing stiff as he bared his sharp fangs.

He could smell me, just as I could scent him as well. My sex was running wild at his approach, my arousal streaming down my thighs, glistening damp and cool in the evening air. I was close to the fire, moving slowly now, languid and cautious, upright at times and hunched over at others, and finally on my hands and knees. I arched my back, barking and calling him, the animal's musk cutting through the smoke like a knife, filling my nostrils and bringing my blood to boil in my veins.

When he came at me, the wolf was quick, a dark and grey shape darting into the light of the fire. His body seemed much larger than mine, heavy with muscle and thick fur. His eyes were narrow and brightly glowing, and his jaws fell open so I could see his red tongue just before his shoulder hit me in the ribs, sending me sprawled onto my back. His jaws were at my throat, closing around my delicate neck as I lay there, defenseless and unmoving. I could feel the needle points of his teeth, the humidity in his breath. He straddled my body, growling softly as he held me, deciding if I was beast or human. Alive or dead.

The wolf's mouth pulled away and his tongue raked across my left shoulder. I let out the breath I was holding, turning away my eyes and then my body, rolling over and getting on my hands and knees. He mounted me quickly then, wrapping his paws around my waist, pushing himself upright so that I groaned with the effort to support his weight. I felt his long sharp claws digging into my flesh and the smell of blood hit me, distinct and natural. I'd been cut deep on both sides and there was pain, but it was lost to the sudden penetration of the wolf's penis as it slipped its sheath and stabbed inside me quickly.

He was large and thick and his cock felt like a knife drawn fresh from the forge, spearing into my belly through my sex. My body shook with the force of the animal's thrusting, the tip of his cock driving up and in, over and over while the tribe around us went unheeded. I was lost to everything but the cock inside me, the heavy body of my new mate above me, and the brilliance of the fire before us. I stared into the flames, seeing the spirits dance and celebrate this union. I was Onijwa.

We mated for a long while, the wolf fucking me with long, deep and rapid strokes while I did my best to hold us up. I was cumming often and hard, and my arms and legs quivered with excitement and the strain of our exertions. Where my brothers were most often content to keep their front legs down when we joined, sharing the burden, my new companion was dominant and superior. He nipped at my shoulder, when I began to sag under his weight, drawing fresh blood and a spasm of raw pleasure from deep in my belly. He kept his forelegs locked tightly around me, squeezing my ribs while his hips moved, ramming the bone-like structure of his penis into the deepest parts of me.

I was blind, like staring into the sun, and the brilliance of the fire brought all manner of shapes and shadows into my mind. I pushed back, growling and grunting and howling as another orgasm took me. The wolf's knot was large and the pain of its entrance seemed a birthing to my fevered sex. The swollen muscle pushed inside me finally and I felt hot tears on my cheeks and my mate's breath was in my ear, his tongue lolling across my cheek. He was in me now and my cunt grew heavy and fat around him. The fucking was frantic, with short strokes coming so quickly that I found it impossible to breathe. I felt dizzy and ecstatic and desperate to feel his seed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.