Dare - Book I - Cover

Dare - Book I

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rachael is down on her luck after losing her job, her boyfriend, and all her stuff due to a little misunderstanding. And then it starts raining. A girl will do almost anything under those circumstances, even if it means finding out she isn't the person she thinks she is.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Zoophilia   Oral Sex   Bestiality  

I didn't have to wonder about the dogs for long, because they were already running towards the truck, barking excitedly and wagging their tails. They were big too, although I'm not sure if they were any specific breed or not, but they must have had some St. Bernard or Great Dane in them someplace. They were all brown and white generally, more streaked than spotted, with some black around their handsome heads. Long haired as well, although not shaggy, just comfortably long, especially for a place like Washington. They had collars, all thick brown leather and well worn, with tags hanging from them. So I guessed that meant they'd all had their shots.

They came to a stop when they saw me standing by the truck, hugging myself and feeling just a little nervous, but not much. Even though they bared their teeth and bristled a little as they barked and growled, I didn't feel any real danger from them. They just didn't know me yet.

The man was calling them, but they weren't paying a whole lot of attention to him, which seemed a little rude, even for dogs. They really did need a trainer, I thought, and although I had no practical experience as such, I figured it would be fun to try. Ten years was a long time to train a dog though, even three of them, and that was still making me wonder a bit.

"Come here, boy. Come on." I bent my knees, squatting down and held out my hand, looking at the biggest one, who really wasn't that much bigger than the other two. They were all huge.

He approached me slowly, sniffing the air and barking, but not quite so loudly, and the other two dogs were following. They seemed a little confused at my happiness to see them, maybe because most people would have gotten back in the truck and locked the doors, I supposed.

"Come on, that's it. Good boy. Oh! You're a nice doggy, huh..." I was smiling as he got closer and the man was just watching me, although I couldn't really see him. I kept my eyes on the dogs, just holding out my hand until the leader took a sniff of my fingers and then a tentative lick across the back of my hand.

The others were soon with me as well, all three of them no longer upset or confused, but wagging their tails happily and nudging me with their noses and paws for attention. I was giggling and stroking all of them, feeling their warmth and strength, and enjoying the way dogs can be so comfortable.

"Well ... Shit," the man was laughing a little. "I've never seen that before."

"They're just big puppies!" I grinned as one of them licked my face and another shoved his great head in between my thigh and my tummy as I finally just sat on the hard gravel. "Ohhh, you sweeties! Yes, you are..."

I played with the dogs for maybe 15 minutes before I finally followed the man into his house. It was warm inside and I was grateful for it. The dogs followed us in as well, which surprised me a little. They were big, the largest, who was named Bandy, came up to my shoulders and he probably weighed almost twice as much as me. The others were a little shorter perhaps, but a good hundred and fifty pounds maybe. These were serious dogs, bred large and intended for real work, I thought.

I guess we weren't really in the house though, or at least not the 'home' part of it that you might expect. The door we'd come through didn't latch, it just swung in either direction and had springs to keep it closed. I thought that was odd, but as it turned out it wasn't really odd at all, since doorknobs are kinda tough for dogs.

"Used to be two bedrooms and a sewing room in here," the man was telling me. We were on the east side of the house, or so he said. My sense of direction was never the best, except maybe at sunrise and sunset. "I knocked down some walls, put some new wood down. This is where the dogs sleep. It'll be where you sleep too."

"Oh." I thought that was sort of weird.

I mean there wasn't any furniture, not even a bed. Just a big thin mattress, like one of those funny Japanese beds, with some old quilts and blankets around it. A futon, that's the word, and I'd never slept on one of those before. The floor was bare, just hard oak planking it looked like, stained to a nice shade of brown, but scratched up from the dogs' toenails. I thought maybe I should give the dogs a pedicure sometime. There were heavy curtains on the windows, and the overhead lights were old, maybe even antiques, but they gave a pleasant warm and yellow light. Still, for being such a big room it seemed like it should have more in it than just that futon thing.

On the opposite side there was a tiled area, with a little lip around it. I guessed that was for washing the dogs. There was a deep sink, but mounted on the floor with a single faucet and a two or three foot long hose attached. A drain sat in the floor and little else. A few feet from that was an old wooden rack, like a shoe rack maybe, except it had dog shampoo and powders for fleas and ticks, a scrub brush and a few other things a person might need to groom a dog. Nothing fancy there, just practical stuff.

There were a few big old leather chew toys scattered around too, mostly half hidden under the blankets. I guess this guy really loved his dogs and the dogs liked it too, chasing each other around with their feet skittering across the floor. They were showing off, like teenage boys, barking at me to join in and making me laugh. There was one other door and the man pointed at it.

"Dogs aren't allowed in the house proper," he told me seriously. "The boys know that and I expect you to remember it too."

"Uh, sure," I shrugged. So the dogs weren't allowed in the house, I could remember that.

"Now, maybe you want to get comfortable in your new home." He stood there looking at me expectantly.

"Umm ... What about the rest of the house?" I asked, just since I expected him to show me stuff like the bathroom maybe, since I had to go sorta. And the kitchen, since it was a little past dinnertime.

"Off limits to you, bitch," he smiled. "Go on now and get undressed. I want to see what you look like all collared up."

I guess my face must have looked pretty funny because he chuckled and shook his head while I stared at him.

"You're a dog girl now," he explained patiently. "A female dog. A bitch. Understand? So don't be shy. You don't need clothes, believe me. I keep this room plenty warm and if you still get cold, you've got your three new friends to snuggle with."

"I ... I ... I thought I was going to, um ... train them ... or something..." I was stammering my words slowly, trying to understand if he was serious or just pulling my leg.

"Train them?" the man laughed. "They're as trained as I need 'em, bitch. You're the one needs training and we're starting right now. Clothes off. Now."

It was a command and I swallowed hard, wondering how I'd ended up in this mess, pretending I was some wacko's dog. But what was I going to do? I couldn't say no, or walk away, or argue with the guy. I didn't even know his name! I was all alone in his house, with no money, no nothing except a contract I'd signed saying I'd be his girl dog. Now, I'll admit I'm not the smartest person. And doubtless some people are going to wonder why I did what I did, but all I can say is until you've been in that situation, you just have no idea what you're going to do. Some people might fight, some girls might run. Me? I started taking off my clothes.

I pulled my t-shirt over my head and the man held his hand out for it, so I gave it to him. I felt embarrassed that I was undressing, but only because I didn't really know why. Being naked didn't bother me. It was warm and comfortable in there, and I'd been a professional stripper anyway, so it wasn't like I was shy. I pulled my skirt down and then my panties, handing those over as well and I smiled a little as the guy eyed my shaved little slit.

"How old did you say you are?" he asked as I sat down to take off my boots. This was made harder as the dogs had taken an interest in what I was doing and came over to sniff at me.

"I'm nineteen," I said with a little grunt, getting one boot off and working at the other. He was looking right between my splayed legs and I guess I was giving the guy quite a show, but that couldn't be helped.

He whistled appreciatively and nodded. "If you say so." He took my other boot and told me he'd be right back, opening the door I couldn't go through and closing it behind him.

I sat on the floor totally naked now, with three huge dogs around me, sniffing and licking and making me giggle as I pushed them away. I guess part of me didn't really believe the guy was serious. I mean, it had to be some weird sex thing, you know? One of those roleplaying game things and after he got tired of it, he'd let me in the house and we'd laugh about it or something. I just couldn't see how he could keep me in here with the dogs all the time. Who'd ever heard of such a thing?

Bandy was the leader, definitely, and he was the most aggressive, although not in a dangerous way. But he loved shoving his snout down between my legs, smelling my sex and trying to give me a good lick down there. I kept pushing him away, but he was big, a lot bigger than me, and it was doing little good. Another one, Bush, which seemed like a funny name for a dog, but I liked it, was around behind me, sniffing at my butt and licking me just at the top of my ass. That was ticklish as heck and it made me jump a little everytime he did it, turning around and swatting at his big head. The other one, Barley, was the most calm of the three, just laying down and watching me with his long pink tongue hanging out of his mouth. It looked like he was smiling at me and it was so cute! They were all cute.

"Bandy! Come on! Stop, you big dummy!" I laughed as Bandy got his tongue down across my slit, teasing me with it like it was damp rough sandpaper. It felt kind good, actually, but I really wanted to pee and a few more licks like that and I'd make a puddle on the floor.

Luckily, the man came back and gave a sharp little whistle so the dogs would leave me alone for a second, wondering what he wanted. But he didn't have anything for them, and when I started getting up, a little red faced and breathless from all the giggling, the man just pushed me back down.

"Stay," he said, just like I was a dog. So I sat down and looked up at him. "Good girl," he stroked my hair for a second and you're gonna think I'm crazy, but I sorta liked it. "Here we go now..." he was saying, fitting a collar around my neck and buckling it into place. "I'll get you some tags in a day or two, after I think of a good name for you."

"Name?" I blinked with surprise. "My name's..."

"Shhh..." he shook his head. "Dogs don't talk. That means you don't talk. When I want you to speak, you'll know it because I'll ask you a question directly. Otherwise you can smile, frown, shake your head, bark, whine, moan, or whatever ... but no talking."

I sat there silently trying to absorb all that. I wondered if I could talk to the dogs. I mean, when the guy wasn't around. They wouldn't care, would they? In the meantime though, I decided I'd better play along with him and I just nodded and even gave him a little bark, just for fun, but it wasn't a good one.

He laughed though and put his hand in front of my mouth and I got the impression I was supposed to lick it, so I did. "That's a good little bitch. Now make yourself at home. I'll fix some dinner for you guys." And with that he was leaving once more and I wondered if I was supposed to go outside and pee in the bushes, or what.

I ended up peeing down the drain and using that hose from the faucet to wash my pussy and clean the tiles. That wasn't so bad, at least the dogs didn't mind, but I sorta wondered what I was gonna do when I had to make number two, you know? Well, hopefully the guy would be done playing by then, I thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.