Granddaughter - Cover

Granddaughter

by FT Pet

Copyright© 2009 by FT Pet

Incest Sex Story: This is a story about a granddaughter that looks forward to sleeping with her grandfather like all the women in her family has done.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Hi I'am Tazz. No thats not a nick name for something else, just Tazz. I am 18 yrs old and attractive, blond and blue eyed. My mom works out everyday and she started me on the same schedule when I was 12. I recently got my high school deploma as a home schooled kid. So needless to say I don't have alot of friends although I do have a best friend. Her name is Elizabeth and I call her Liz. We do everything together and I mean everything. I remember the first time I went down on her and found out how much I loved the taste of her. Of course she wasn't the first female I'd made love too. The first was my mother. After she used her tongue and mouth on me. The feeling was magnificant! Even though I didn't have an orgasim I knew I would always love doing it and receiving it. I was eight years old.

When I turned nine my grandfather took me to his bed which was one year older than when he took my mother to bed with him. I knew it was coming and looked forward to it as I wanted to be included with all the other women in our family that gave their lives to making my grandfather happy. Mom told me we were not slaves but no matter where we were at or who we were with if grandfather called us or wanted sex we had to immediately stop what we were doing and go to him immediately. We lived only to serve him.

When Liz found out what my life was going to consist of by serving him she talked him into letting her join in also. So sometimes both Liz and I are in bed together with grandfather.

Grandfathers cock was 9 inches long and 4 inches in diameter. I know because he had me measurer it when he was hard. Through the years I have learned to love being fucked in my ass and pussy and my mouth. And I can deep throat him everytime. In fact I'm one of the few women in the family that can, which mom says in an asset and one that will keep me safe. I'm not quite sure what she means by that because of course I'm safe while I'm serving my grandfather.

My grandmother died before I was born so I never got to meet her. But I have seen pictures and mom has told me alot about her. She and her best friend decided one day that they both wanted their breasts enlarged and fixed so they wouldn't sag. Although from the pictures I've seen she was well endowed to begin with. Anyway they both did things together and were on an operating table together. The doctor, as it was determined later, wanting to cut costs had decided to put them under himself even though he was not licensed to do so. Neither woman woke up. My grandfather sued and collected 15 million dollars in damages but of course that didn't bring his loving wife back. It was about then that the women in our family decided they would devote their lives to serving my grandfather.

My 19th birthday was in afew months and I was going on a trip with grandfather to the far east. I was so excited! We've gone on vacations as a family many times but never have I been on one with just him. I love him totally and would do anything he asked of me. Last month when he had his poker buddies over he used me as his currency and when he lost a hand I got to be fucked by the winner. Throughout the night I was fucked and I sucked them dozens of times. I was in heaven. After they went home he told me he was proud of me and that was when I found out I was going on vacation with just him on my 18th birthday.

Tomorrow is the big day and tonight mom is helping me pack. Although there's hardly anything to pack. I'm only allowed to take my three bikinis and one dress along with my 4" matching heels. The dress is semi-sheer and I was disappointed I couldn't take a slip and bra. But grandfather was firm when he said no underwear of any kind. I was going to feel like such a slut when I wore the dress because everyone would be able to see I wasn't wearing underwear. And I was crying all the time over it. Mom told me to shush as that was what grandfather wanted. I was to always remember I must do what he wanted regardless as to my own feelings.

Mom then laid me on my bed and kissed me fully on the mouth. We had french kissed before and it always got me hot and tonight was no different. Soon I forgot all about the next day and only concentrated on what both of us were going to each other. Mom kissed me to my nipples then took each one in her mouth and sucked. I could hardly wait until it was my turn to do that to her because she had plenty of milk still in her and I loved sucking it out. She then moved down to my pussy and her mouth was so soft while she sucked on me. She had me put my legs up over her shoulders and then lifted me so she could lick my rose bud. I came instantly over and over again. When it was my turn to pleasure her I rolled her over on her stomach and spread her ass cheeks so I could stick my tongue into her ass hole. I loved the taste of her there. As I did so I felt her move under me and listened with pleasure to her moans. She came at least once. Then I rolled her over onto her back and attacked her pussy. She, as all of us, was clean shaven which made it far more pleasureable to make love to her. None of us had any body hair from the neck down so we didn't have to worry about shaving all the time. Anyway I loved to stick my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could and then swish it around. It never failed to make mom come. And her pussy cum was thick and creamy. Soon I was getting a large mouth full which I enjoyed till it was all gone. Then I moved upto her breasts and sucked her delicious milk until I couldn't get any more. Afterwards I thought it strange that she had allowed me to suck as much as I did but fell asleep dreaming of making love to her when I returned from my trip with grandfather.

The next day was Monday and I got up early to shower then dress. As I went down the stairs I saw everyone else was also up and must have turned several shades of pink realizing they all could see my nakedness under my dress.

"Tazz baby, there you are! Come and have breakfast with me and then we will go."

"Yes Grandfather!"

"Tazz when we get on the plane I have a treat for you which will change your life forever."

"What is it grandfather? Please tell me now."

"No sweet girl it is a surprise and you must wait."

Mom had fixed waffles which were my favorite. Something she only does on very special occasions. As we were eating I noticed tears in mom's eyes and asked her why she was crying.

"Oh it nothing dear. I'm just going to miss you so very much, that's all."

"But mom I'm only going to be gone a few weeks and when I get back we'll be together again."

Then she really started crying and had to leave the table.

I started to get up and go after her but grandfather stopped me and told me to finish my breakfast.

I wandered where Liz was at because she was going with us but grandfather told me not to worry as she would meet us at the plane.

After breakfast I said goodby to everyone and looked for mom but she wasn't around. I was very disappointed I didn't get to say goodby to her but then remembered her goodby to me last night. She had told me to always remember that no matter where I was at or who I was with she would always love me and be thinking about me.

Grandfathers limo was parked outside waiting so the two of us went out and got in. I didn't see my bag so assumed it was already in the trunk.

Along the way grandfather pushed down his pants and shorts so his cock was sticking straight out and he pulled my head to him and pushed me hard down on his cock. I hardly had time to get my breath before I felt it plung down my throat. He held me there while he pumped his seed into me. When he let me up it took a moment for me to catch my breath.

"Grandfather you haven't forced me to deep throat you in along time. Did I do something wrong?"

"No the feeling just came over me to use you that way. I'm sorry you didn't get to cum but next time will be different."

"Its okay grandfather."

And it was as far as I was concerned. As long as he enjoyed it, was what counted.

It wasn't long after, that we arrived at the airport. There were many people standing around the plane that I didn't recongnize so I tried to turn my body so they couldn't see thru my dress. But my grandfather told me to walk straight so everyone could see me. It felt so strange because this was the first time he had ever tried to show me off to others. I was so embarressed I might as well have been nude because I was sure they missed nothing. I could see their eyes moving from head to toe as I walked towards them and then past.

When I was in the cabin of the plane Grandpa grabbed me from behind and twisted me around to I was facing the inside of the plane. Then he secured my wrists to rings that were just above head level. All of a sudden I was scared and didn't know what was happening. Then my beautiful dress was torn from my body as I was facing the plane wall.

"What? Grandpa what's going on?"

"Quite and you will find out."

Someone then brought a whip hard down across by back. I've never been wiped before and it hurt bad.

"Stop! Please stop! Why am I being whipped?"

I was hit multiple times and my back felt like it was on fire. When they slowed down I tried to anticipate when I would be hit and prepare myself but couldn't.

No one answered but the whipping went on and on. The pain became unbearable and soon I blacked out.

When I came to I was still bound to the rings and my back was on fire. But I was now facing the enterior of the plane. Several people were on board. My grandfather and Liz and three others that I didn't know.

"So my little slut is now awake is she? You'd better get used to this type of treatment because woman that can't bear children are treated this way by their MASTERS."

Can't have children? What is he talking about? I can have children once I'm off the pill.

"Grandpa please! I can have children! So why am I being punished?"

"I've been trying to get you pregnant since you were 16 and you can't get pregnant so I'm selling you to someone else."

"But grandpa you know I'm on the pill. Mother asked you if it was alright when I was 14 and you said yes. If you'd told me you wanted babies from me I would have stopped taking them. Please grandfather stop this!"

"Quite I don't want to hear any more. What's done is done!"

He then turned me back towards the wall and whipped me many more times. I was crying and sobbing and then must have blacked out again.

When I woke up I was on the bed in one of the two bedrooms on the plane and someone was rubbing a lotion on my back. When I tried to turn to see she said:

"Easy girlfriend. Let me put this lotion on you to ease the pain and prevent those welts from forming scares."

"What? Liz is that you? What happened?"

"After you short speech to your grandfather he whipped you several more times then dropped the whip and went forward to the cockpit. I don't know what he's doing except the plane has turned around and we are flying back the way we've come. Your grandfather brought this lotion in and told me to put it on your back.

"Don't call him my grandfather because I don't have a grandfather anymore. My grandfather couldn't have done what this man did to me or is going to do to me."

"I don't blame you for being upset Tazz but he did turn the plane around and if we are going back certainly he's changed his mind."

"I don't care. He whipped and hurt me. Even with the lotion I'll be surprised if I don't show some scares."

"Yes he did break the skin in places and those will scare."

Liz then bent down and started licking me between my legs. Oh how good it felt even though my back and butt still hurt from the whipping. Soon though I was flying flying and coming harder than I could ever remember. When she was through I started to get in position to give her the same thing but she stopped me.

"No girlfriend not now. I did that because I wanted to give you something to remember me by."

"Liz what are you talking about? Didn't you just say the plane turned around and we were going home?"

"I did say the plane turned around but I really have no idea if we are going home. So if for some reason we aren't I wanted to give you something and I did."

"But wouldn't we go together like we always have?"

"No girlfriend this is one trip you must take alone. I'm going to stay with your grandfather and produce him lots of babies just like he wants."

"Taz when he told me what he had in mind for you and why I immediately went off the pill and told him so. He has promised never to sell me to another person."

"Sell you! Is that what he's done to me? Sold me?"

"Hush girlfriend I've said too much already."

"Why didn't you tell me what was going on? You are my best friend! I just don't understand."

Just then my grandfather came through the door of the cabin.

"So have the two of you had your little talk? We are just about to our destination. Here Taz you must wear this collar. It will signify that you are now my slave."

"I'm no ones slave. Get away from me!"

"Liz help me restain her. Taz if you don't behave I will gag you."

I started crying because I just didn't understand what was going on. How could I be a slave? I'll never see my mother again. Now I knew what she meant when she told me she would always love me no matter where I was.

Just then I was yanked to my feet so hard I almost fell down. The pull on my neck hurt bad. But I did manage to stand up. It was then I decided to be as proud as I could be nakeness and all.

I was led to the front cabin where the others still were. I noticed restains were hanging from the ceiling of the plane and my hands and wrists were tied to them above my head. My ankles and feet were then spread and they were tied to each side wall. By the way I was standing I was wide open to everyones eyes and knew I was being inspected.

One woman got up and walked upto me. She cupped my large breasts in her hands and pulled each nipple.

"She has nice large nipples which will make it easy to pierce them for her rings"

I wanted to protest but knew from the look she gave me I'd best be quite.

She then ran her hands down over my flat stomach and finger fucked me a few minutes. Long enough, in fact, for me to actually have a mini climax. I shoudered during the mini.

"My but she is very sexual. I have many men that would like that in her. Too many of their wives are lousy sex partners but this one is much better. I'm sure to get thousands of dollars extra for that reason."

"Well sir you know my terms. I will give you $100,000.00 dollars in a cashiers check that is post dated. You can cash it in exactly five days as by that time we will be along ways from where you turn her over to me. That way there will be no way for you to track her and try to get her back. Because once I sell her it will be the buyers privilege to do whatever he wants to or with her."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.