What the Fuck? - Cover

What the Fuck?

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - What? You thought the Mayans were just fucking around when they ended their calendar on December 21, 2012?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse  

I considered it a good days work. We took our new members to the barn and let the girls, Jane, and Carol, unload their things. I hinted the girls might want to get some food started, but James vetoed that notion right away.

"Gertie been cooking all day hoping y'all'll come eat supper with us and she'll skin me if'n I don't bring you to supper, specially since you got some mo folks now," he said.

We all washed up just a little and then headed back for the flatbed. I didn't fail to notice Carol was ushered into the seat right beside me up front while Sarah, Ginny, and Karen joined us up front. It made the fit a little tight and Carol wasn't a bit shy about pressing her flesh up against me. I'll admit it gave me a few ideas, but they were mostly just daydreams. Carol was by far the youngest of all of us and I was nearly ashamed of myself for what I'd been thinking.

Carol changed my attitude her own self. As always, when riding in the front seat of a pickup-style truck with a floor shift, my hand looked suspiciously like it was ready to slip down off the gearshift knob and come to rest on the nearest female knee. As I moved the lever into the highest gear for safe traveling, Carol reached up and pulled it down into her lap.

I don't guess it was a terribly enticing invitation since Carol, like all of us, was wearing plenty of fairly thick clothing. Still, the move was unambiguously provocative and it perked up my spirits considerably. Sarah, Ginny, and Karen couldn't help seeing what was going on and they seemed to cover things nicely by starting a conversation to keep everyone talking during our short trip.

Gertie was out the back door as soon as we drove up.

"Y'all get on in this house right now. It's cold outside and I've got a hot supper waiting on you," she said, as I stopped the truck near the back door.

We had to give her the whole story while she served the meal and fussed at Sarah, Karen, Ginny, and Carol for trying to help her. She made on over the danger Jane and Jimmy had been in and she told us we probably should have gone ahead and killed the two men we left tied up. By now I agreed with her.

One of the main things about Gertie was she could cook like nobody's business. We had a big roast with creamed potatoes, corn bread, green beans, and candied yams -- and it was only the main course. There was a big peach cobbler along with two apple pies and one pecan pie. It reminded me of Thanksgiving dinner at Nancy Palmer's home -- my maternal Grandmother.

Just like on those occasions I was so full all I wanted to do was sit around, watch football, and go to sleep in a comfortable chair. It wasn't to be though, since there were no football games to watch.

Quite a lot of business was transacted while I was in a near stupor though. Gertie invited Jane and Jimmy to take up residence in one of their spare bedrooms and Jane agreed right away. Of course Jimmy agreed since Jane was obviously going to stay with Gertie. James didn't enter into the conversation any more than I did, but in the end I thought things were going to work out fine.

Of Course Gertie offered Carol a bedroom of her own, but she dodged that bullet and said she was afraid to be parted from me since I had saved her from a fate worse than death.

We all mounted up in the flatbed about four PM and drove back to the barn. On the way to the barn I noticed there was still some hay left off the last roll I'd put out so I put off til tomorrow putting another one out. I opened the big door and drove the flatbed into the barn and then shut the door behind us.

Carol was surprised with our setup and delighted when she discovered we had hot and cold running water and that she could have a shower. Of course all the rest of the women attended her and I was left to entertain myself with the DVD again, until they were done at least.

I managed to get nearly through watching the rest of my Star Trek movie before Sarah came out of the bathroom, nearly still wet, and dressed in the tiniest bra I'd ever seen with an even skimpier pair of thong panties. She commandeered the TV and put on another tearjerker before the rest even showed their faces along with all their other parts.

They were all wearing bras and panties, but they were all tiny and nearly transparent. Carol was the last to show and I was surprised to see she looked more mature than I'd estimated. Her breasts were firm looking little handfuls and her hips had definitely widened with womanhood. Her legs were delightfully shapely and as the others joined me on the couch she settled into my lap and began squirming right away.

I was trying to keep my hands to myself, but Carol got enough of my standoffishness in minutes and turned her head around to latch her lips onto mine. Even an old codger like me could take a hint, especially since my hardon was already poking up against her thong-clad ass.

When I raised a hand to fondle one of her breasts in the bra she sighed and then pulled the tiny bra out of the way to aid my discoveries. I found a stiff nipple right away and soon moved my hand over to examine the other one. I'd already had a hint since I was one man cooped up in the giant brick barn with three beautiful women/girls.

Sarah and Karen acted as if nothing was going on besides the movie but it didn't take Carol long to get way beyond what was on TV. She had already maneuvered around until my dick was sticking straight up from the fly of my boxers and right between her legs with only the thong's panel blocking my entrance to her hot and wet cooter.

Our kissing was getting hotter and heavier by the second and before I realized what was going on Carol used her hand to push the thong's panel out of the way and just after that her hand was pressing the bottom of my stiff stalk up against her now slippery lips.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.