What the Fuck? - Cover

What the Fuck?

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What? You thought the Mayans were just fucking around when they ended their calendar on December 21, 2012?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse  

"Well Ma'am, I'm sure the two of you are pretty as pictures and I'm not a sissy, but my mama didn't hold with raping and she taught me better, God rest her soul. Not only that, but I'd be pretty damned stupid to hurt the only other two people I've seen alive since that damned rock hit Panama and caused all this trouble."

"Hey, how'd you find out where it hit?" she asked.

"I kept fiddling with my pickup's radio until I picked up some kind of broadcast. It went away pretty quick though, and it didn't sound like a regular radio station either."

"It's more than we heard and our car is on its top now after all the wind. How did you manage to keep your truck on its wheels?"

"Just dumb luck mostly. I was off in the woods down past Bivins, and my truck was on the backside of a big hill. It also happened to be too far away from falling trees to get hit too, but it wasn't because I was smart about where I parked it or anything," I said.

"Did your house get blown away?"

"I don't know since I haven't been by to check on it, but from the looks of the others I've seen my guess would be it is in mighty poor shape. What about you?" I asked.

"We were in the storm cellar out in the back yard. It made it through, but our house didn't," she said.

"Have you seen anyone else alive?"

"Not cept you. The wind probably blew most of them away if they lived through their houses falling down on 'em."

"You think so?" I asked.

"It's what happened to daddy. He was in the storm cellar with us when the shaking came, but he thought he just had to go out and take a look after it settled down. I tried to tell him not to, but he wouldn't listen. We heard him holler when the wind got him, but there was nothing we could do. We couldn't even find him after everything was over."

"Well, I'm sorry for your loss," I said.

"He did it his damned self, and even though we'll miss him someday, I'm mostly mad at him right now. He's gone and it leaves us to take care of ourselves. That damned cellar ain't very big either and if it gets cold as some said it would we're going to have a hard time if we don't find a building still standing."

"Well, I'm all by myself and I've got a little more room than it sounds like you have. You're welcome to stay with me if you want to."

"You seem nice enough, but are you going to make us screw you for our living?"

"No. It don't mean I won't wish you would, but I've never been one to force myself on a woman, and besides, I'll have to sleep sometime," I said.

"Don't get me wrong. I never said we wouldn't screw you, we just don't want you to make us do it," she said.

"My name is Jake, by the way."

"I'm Sarah, and my little sister here is Karen. Why don't we gather up some food and go see if we can fit into your cellar," Sarah said.

Damned if it wasn't about the oddest way to meet people I'd ever been involved in. I guess it would have to do though. It seemed like after the asteroid hit I was just going to have to do the best I could. Things seemed to be working out fine for now though.

Sarah had a damned good idea right away too. There wasn't room for rolling buggies around with so much of the stock in the floor now, but we found some of those hand-held baskets and started filling them up with meat first thing.

It made good sense since the meat would spoil a hell of a lot faster than canned goods would. We made about twenty trips each to my truck and we'd made a good haul of meat, a lot of eggs, plenty of bread, and several gallons of milk.

We hadn't noticed how much colder it was getting while we were busy, but by now the sleet was sticking on the ground and on my windshield. I started the truck and we just sat where we were while it warmed up a little. I wanted to get it warm enough so most of the ice would melt off the windshield. It was on around four in the afternoon by now and it might as well have been after sunset from the little bit of light we had.

"Do you want to go by your house and pick up anything before we go?" I asked.

"No, we'd have to dig for it and I don't think there's anything worth getting. It'll be easier to find clothes in Wal-Mart later on probably. It sure don't look like anyone else has been out here looking around," Sarah said.

Karen agreed with her so I just took off once the windshield was clear. It seemed funny to be driving around with the lights on up in the afternoon, but I needed them and I had to be careful too, since the sleet already had the roads slick as hell.

Sarah and Karen were underwhelmed when I pulled up to my hole in the ground, but they were surprised and seemed delighted once I led them inside.

"This is a hell of a lot better than it looks from outside," Sarah said.

"Yeh, but it's a lot colder than it was when I left. Let me get a fire going."

"It sure won't hurt a thing. I'll be happy to get out of these clothes if you can get it warm in here. We've had to wear them full time since that damned big rock hit," Karen said.

"I hate to tell you, but a bathtub is something I don't have," I said.

"You're lucky you found us then cause we know right where to find one if you've got enough water to fill it up," Sarah said.

"Water probably won't be a problem with the way it's raining," I said.

"Rainwater won't do for a bath, not for a while anyway. There's a hell of a lot of crap coming down with it. Surely we can find an old well or something somewhere. Even if we have to dip it out with buckets," Karen said.

"Hey, there was a well here one time I know. There was a house here, but it's been a long time since it burned down."

"We can make it until tomorrow anyway. I see you've got some in plastic jugs and we took a lot of milk and stuff from Wal-Mart. Think we should unload some of it?" Sarah asked.

"I guess so. If we don't it'll probably be in solid ice before morning."

We didn't have as far to walk now and it didn't take long. We mostly set the milk by the door except for some we brought in to use now. We even left most of the meat in the truck so it would stay cool, and if it froze overnight it wouldn't hurt anything.

Sarah and Karen claimed the cooking duties and even on the small tin stove they did a damned good job. They had to fry the steaks, but they were good at it and when we ate I thought it was even better than Pop Blythe could have done.

When they asked if I minded them looking around at what I had here already I told them to make themselves at home. Was I ever glad I did? When they discovered my washtub they declared the search for a bathtub over.

"What do you mean?"

"We can wash in this tub. It won't be the best thing, but one can stand in it and the other two can do the washing. Hell, you might even like it," Sarah said.

Hell indeed. I knew I would like it and right now I didn't mind if they had to use up every drop of water I had stored.

They looked at each other for a second and then both of them grinned and started shucking clothes. When I just stood there Sarah spoke up.

"We don't give a damn if you want to stare, but you need to shuck your duds and give us a show too. We've already decided you look good enough for us. Now all we want to do is make sure we're all clean enough for some fun. It's plenty warm in here by now so get naked," she said, and Karen was nodding her head in agreement.

What the hell? I couldn't have asked for a better deal so I started out of my clothes. Sarah had been right though. I had to get out of my things by feel because I couldn't tear my eyes off them.

The clothes they'd been wearing were bulky, for warmth I guess, and as they started dropping my dick started rising. Both of them were bare assed by the time I was down to my drawers and they were watching closely as I dropped those.

"Lookathere Sarah, he's got a really big dick. Did we luck out or what?" Karen said.

"I'll say, and even if he ain't too good with it yet I'm sure the two of us can give him some lessons. I wouldn't be surprised if he's good from the start though. He might be quick on the trigger at first though," Sarah said.

"That won't matter. We can fuck him out of the habit in a day or two surely," Karen said.

"What about it, Jake. Can you make it last?" Sarah said.

"Probably not so much at first. You two are too much of a shock. You're too damned good looking for your own good. I know I can get the hang of it with practice though and it's always come right back for more pretty fast," I said.

"Goody, we can just suck you off a time or two to get started. It won't hurt your feelings will it?" Karen asked.

"Not a bit. Now, let me get hold of some soap and start the fun."

Washing them was fun and inspiring too. When Karen and Sarah were clean they washed me and before you know it we were dry and in bed. They weren't bluffing about sucking my dick either and both of them were damned good at it.

After they'd coaxed a load out of me Karen lay back, spread her legs, and urged me to get aboard. It didn't take much convincing, but it did take some work on my part. Karen was wet and hot, but she was a tighter fit than I'd expected. She was also demanding after I'd reached bottom and started stroking for real.

Her hips were active and her arms pulled me to her tightly. I loved every second of it and she must have too, because she went off just before I did with her hips banging back at me rapidly.

Sarah didn't give me much time to catch my breath either. She rolled me to my back, put my dick in her mouth and started sucking nearly right away. Hell, this was not a bad thing and as her mouth applied the suction her hands teased and caressed my balls and before you know it, presto chango, I was hard again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.