Mary's Story
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mary is a prude, a extremely religious woman who finds herself in the middle of a Pickup. How does she react when her ex informs her he is taking the children, but offers her a slot as a concubine, if she can overcome her distaste for anything sexual. Told from both his and her perspective.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Daniel was shocked at the scene before him. He'd never expected Mary to even consider his offer, yet he still loved her and hoped she would change. What he saw made that little flicker of hope grow just a bit, for Mary was doing something he had never dreamed of her doing.

Darlene was standing beside his topless ex, gently playing with one of her nipples while she whispered in her ear. Mary wasn't talking much, just a nod or shake of the head in response occasionally. Daniel and Mia watched for a moment, while Daniel pointed out who was who.

"You mean the one sitting down with the sagging tits is your ex? Mia said. When Daniel nodded yes Mia eyed him speculatively. "I thought you said she was a frigid prude." Daniel looked shocked, not realizing Mia had overheard that particular discussion with her father.

"Well, yeah. She was also my first true love, and she's the mother of my two kids. I would like to take her with me, but only if she proves she can loosen up and submit to my desires."

"Ohh, can I submit to your desires?" Mia asked with a giggle. "And I'm not very loose; I think you'll find I'm quite tight." She laughed out loud, that and Daniel's groan, caused Darlene and Mary to look up and see them.

Mary turned white and scrambled to her feet. She met Daniel's eyes for a moment, before sighing in resignation. Her eyes down cast she began fumbling at her clothing. It took a few minutes but she finally dropped her skirt and plain white briefs to pool around her ankles. She looked like a robot as she stiffly approached Daniel, Darlene right beside her, whispering in her ear. When she got to Daniel she dropped to her knees, eye to eye with his engorged cock. Daniel looked down as she stared at him, nervously licking her lips. Darlene squatted beside her, talking to her softly, giving instructions.

At Darlene's prompting Mary reached out and wrapped her fingers around Daniel's cock. She slowly began to stroke him, bringing a groan from Daniel. After several false starts she leaned forward, her mouth half open. She stuck her tongue out, licking tentatively at Daniel's cock.

Seeming to find nothing too offensive she became a little braver, actually wrapping her lips around the head of his shaft. Feeling something he had dreamed of for ten years was almost too much and Daniel fought off his approaching orgasm. For the next five minutes Daniel fought his release while Darlene gave Mary a hands on, and mouth on, lesson in sucking dick. Darlene could tell he was getting close and warned Mary.

"Ask him what he wants. Some men like to squirt on your face, others like you to swallow their come," Darlene instructed. Mary continued stroking him with her hand, looking up at Daniel apprehensively.

"Where do you want to come?" she asked Daniel. He could hear the fear in her voice, she knew what he was going to say, and knew what she was going to have to do before he said it. Daniel wondered if she would go through with it, but hell, he never thought she'd go as far as she had.

"Your mouth," he groaned as he began pumping his hips in time to her thrust. To his surprise she didn't object, simply wrapped her lips around him again and began bobbing her head faster and faster. Daniel finally lost it when she looked up at him not with disgust or anger, but with nervous expectation.

He grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth, his lust taking over. Daniel was surprised when his cock slid down her throat with no resistance from Mary. He looked down to see her gagging around his cock lodged in her throat. Tears ran down her face but she didn't try to pull away, just looked up at him with acceptance in her eyes.

It sent him over the edge and he pumped half his load directly down her throat before pulling out and stroking out the last of it into her open mouth. Mary was gasping for breath but she dutifully swallowed, grimacing slightly at the taste.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it," Darlene told her with a smile.

"She'll have plenty of chances," Daniel laughed. He retrieved his jeans and shirt from the booth he and Mary had been in and dressed. When Mary reached for her clothing Daniel took it from her, shaking his head no.

He had not seen her naked in all the years they had been married, Mary insisting they get ready for bed in separate rooms and the like, and he enjoyed seeing her like this, even if she was a little overweight. Motherhood and a sedentary life had taken their toll and she was carrying some extra weight, but he was enjoying the moment. He also figured it would help her to get over her modesty.

Mary watched as Daniel approached, closing the distance between them. His eyes swept over her chest and she couldn't help but glance at his crotch, his exposed manhood twitching a little as he gazed at her. Darlene was telling her to undress and her hands fumbled at her skirt, finally loosening the zipper and letting it fall.

She was a little embarrassed at Daniel seeing her plain underwear, especially since the girl hanging on his arm was wearing a pair that put her plain cotton ones to shame. God, how can I be thinking such thoughts went through her mind as her hands followed Darlene's instructions.

Her cotton panties joined her skirt on the floor, it felt like someone else's hands were undressing her, although she knew she had done it. She panicked for a moment as she realized she was standing naked in a crowded restaurant, but Darlene's voice in her ear soothed her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.