Mary's Story - Cover

Mary's Story

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mary is a prude, a extremely religious woman who finds herself in the middle of a Pickup. How does she react when her ex informs her he is taking the children, but offers her a slot as a concubine, if she can overcome her distaste for anything sexual. Told from both his and her perspective.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mary sat in silence as Daniel walked away. He was right, even through all the problems they had prior to the divorce, Daniel had never lied to her. She had accused him of many things, some of which were true, some weren't. The things that were true, he admitted to, the things that weren't he denied. She had realized even then that he had always been honest with her.

Her eyes sought him out now, she didn't want to die, but could she do this? She knew deep down he was a gentle man, and would make things as easy on her as possible, but could she do what he wanted her to do?

She watched him approach a nude woman who was sitting at a table crying. He said something to her and she shook her head. He talked with her some more and she finally gave him a tentative smile.

Daniel motioned the woman he had been having sex with, if that was what you called it, earlier over and had her sit on the table. The woman was maybe forty, in decent shape, and did as Daniel bid with no hint of apprehension or remorse. She sat on the table and spread her legs; talking softly to the woman Daniel had approached.

The woman in the chair finally heaved a sigh and leaned forward. Mary could see she was kissing the older woman's sex, an idea that she found totally foreign. Daniel had wanted to do that to her, but she had never heard of one woman doing that to another.

She watched in amazement as the woman's actions went from tentative to enthusiastic as Daniel and the other woman encouraged her. Before long Mary could hear the moans she was generating from Daniel's first pick clear across the room.

She was obviously enjoying what was being done to her and Mary remembered the time Daniel had wanted to do the same to her. She had rebuffed him, telling him it was wrong. Now she realized she was having doubts. All around her women and men were engaged in various sex acts, some of a more normal bent, others totally bizarre. What got her attention was the fact that most of the participants seemed to be truly enjoying themselves. Could her parents, her church, and even she have been wrong all these years? The woman on the table cried out in what was obvious pleasure, her muscles twitching. After a few minutes she got off the table, trading places with the seated woman.

When the woman stood Mary got a better look at her. She was in her early twenties, a little overweight, and had blond hair. Her bushy pubic hair was sparse, but she wasn't shaved like the other one. The blond sat on the table, her legs spread.

The other woman didn't waste any time and within minutes the blond was adding her moans and groans to the other sounds of sex emitting from every corner of the room. Mary noticed Daniel's penis, which had been hanging limp, was beginning to grow. She watched in fascination as it grew longer and stiffer until it pointed straight out from his groin.

Daniel walked to the other side of the table and pulled on the blonde's shoulders. She lay back on the table, her head hanging over the side. When Daniel touched his penis to her lips she opened her mouth, allowing him to stick it inside. Mary watched as Daniel began pumping in and out of the blonde's mouth, forcing more and more of it inside.

Daniel looked down at the blonde sucking his cock, Jesus, was she good! He had noticed her sitting alone at the table, crying. When he approached her and asked what was wrong her story came tumbling out.

She and her husband were together at the restaurant when the Marines entered. She hadn't scored high enough to volunteer, but he had, having a 6.8. He had promised to take her on one condition, one he had made when they first got their CAP cards.

She had never let him fuck her in the ass, and he told her he would take her as one of his two concubines if she would allow him to do so. This condition had been set months before and she had agreed, even going so far as to carry a bottle of lube with her in preparation.

When the pickup was announced she had stripped, bent over the table and lubed up her ass. Her husband had raped her ass, slamming in as hard and fast as possible, the only thing good about it being that the painful experience didn't last too long. As soon as he was done he had slapped her on the ass and walked away.

When she had called after him he had turned, informing her he had gotten what he wanted out of her and if she wanted to escape being food for the aliens, she better put her fat ass to work and find herself a ride out of here, because he wasn't taking her.

When Daniel had offered her one of his slots, conditional on a successful test drive, she had refused at first, not trusting him to take her after he was done. When he finally convinced her he realized he hadn't totally recovered from his first orgasm of the day. So he called Darlene over and had Kathy go down on her.

She was tentative at first, but soon got with the program. The show was just what the doctor ordered for his flagging manhood and now he was back at full mast, fucking the blonde's throat. She had gagged and pulled away the first couple of times he hit the back of her throat, but it was obvious she was trying.

When he finally was able to force himself into her throat she nearly got his second load of the day on the spot. He pulled away; spit drooling off his cock and out of her mouth and nose to run down her cheek into her hair.

She didn't hesitate though when he lined his cock up again, reaching up and grabbing his ass to help hold herself in alignment as he shoved his cock down her throat again. Satisfied she had the right attitude he pulled away completely, having to calm her somewhat when she thought he was dissatisfied.

Convincing her she had earned her ride out of here wasn't easy, but she finally realized he was sincere. He explained he still needed to test drive two more women and he wanted to stay up for the occasion. She understood and reduced her attentions to gentle strokes and light licks, keeping him at full hardness while Kathy finished her off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.