Lust in the Wilderness
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by Bella

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Just out of college, I was hired as a seasonal ranger to patrol the desert canyons of southeastern Utah. It turned out to be a summer of wanton lust and unrestrained promiscuity with my horny female co-workers, who like me, were assigned to a small isolated ranger station located at the edge of a vast unroaded wilderness. One of these was Brooke, who merely sought a respite from men, most of whom treated her as a fuck toy, or far worse, as sexual prey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The onset of intense summertime temperatures was just one of the reasons hikers stopped coming to southeastern Utah's canyon country -- their disappearance also coincided with the beginning of black fly season. The bite of these diminutive swarming insects, which locals called no-see-ums, could be extremely painful due to the injection of venom into the skin causing intense itching, local swelling and soreness. One bite was bad enough, but these nasty little bloodsuckers would attack all exposed parts of the body, although they seemed to favor the head and neck.

The only alternative to completely covering up in long sleeves, trousers and bug netting was to slather exposed flesh with something called Skin So Soft. This sweet smelling body oil didn't drive the bugs away; rather, they simply suffocated in the stuff and by day's end our skin would be covered with hundreds of tiny black carcasses. That Skin So Soft was something else! It had a SPF rating of minus zero, quickly tanning even very fair Arian skin.

In certain people, severe complications from black fly bites include toxemia and anaphylactic shock. This is exactly what happened to Hiram, a fellow seasonal ranger hired the same day back in April that I was. Early one morning while walking the half-mile from our little residential compound to the ranger station, he crossed a dry a streambed and was swarmed by no-see-ums, getting bitten dozens of times on his face and arms. Unfortunately, the bottle of Skin So Soft was up at the ranger station and as he discovered, it didn't do any good putting on the oil after getting bitten. While smelling quite nice, Hiram's skin began to swell and he complained of dizziness.

It was my day off from work and I was planning to drive the 100 or so miles to Cortez to stock up on food and supplies, which for me was mostly beer. As was the custom before making this journey, I stuck my head into the ranger station and asked if anybody else wanted anything from the big city. I hadn't yet seen what had happened to Hiram and was greeted at the door by his wife Kate, who was also his assigned work and patrol partner. She was in a dither, not knowing whether to lock up the place and rush her husband to the hospital, or simply let him tough it out. The poor guy's skin was by now fiery red and I resolved the matter by offering to drive him to the hospital in Cortez to get checked out.

Once on the road, Hiram several times nearly passed out. Shock was indeed setting in. So I kept jabbing him in the ribs and pressed my foot to the metal, hoping I wouldn't have to carry him into the hospital. Well, that's exactly what happened an hour and a half later. Black fly victims were not uncommon and the emergency room doctor knew exactly what to do -- within minutes of sticking an antidote into his vein, Hiram was sitting up and talking. I told him I'd come back to pick him up after tracking down everything on the shopping list, which included booze for me and Brooke, my assigned work partner back at the ranger station. But when I returned a couple hours later, the doctor refused to release Hiram. The guy seemed OK to me, but there was possibility of relapse and again going into shock. Hiram was ordered to spend the night at the hospital in Cortez, and I was to tell his wife that she would have to come fetch him the next day.

Kate was just getting off her shift at the ranger station when I pulled into the little housing compound. To her immense relief, I said everything was fine with Hiram -- despite being pockmarked with insect bites, he did seem on the road to full recovery. The fact that he was staying in Cortez over night was just a precaution given the isolated location of the ranger station. This meant Kate and I were now all alone in a vast wilderness. Brooke — the other ranger forming our little foursome — was gone for a couple days to visit friends down in Albuquerque, so it was natural that Kate and I joined each another for supper at the picnic table perched between our two small trailers. I brought a salad made with fresh greens purchased earlier that day and popped open a bottle of red wine. Since there were no stemmed glasses, wine was poured into two empty coffee mugs.

For some reason, Kate had prettied herself up, smelling very sweet and letting down shoulder length strawberry blonde hair that usually was tied into a ponytail. She wore a sleeveless floral print dress, but being Mormon, this garment modestly extended down nearly to her ankles. Still, the cotton was thin and accentuated Kate's inherent sensuality. The girl blushed at my offer of wine and initially declined, saying alcohol was prohibited by her religion. But I pushed a full mug toward her anyway and toasted to Hiram's health. With this, Kate laughed and gave in, also toasting her far away recovering husband. After several more sips she confessed to once being quite a hell-raiser and getting drunk nearly every weekend her senior year of high school. But after enrolling at Brigham Young University, she'd never again touched the stuff, not even at the reception a year ago when she and Hiram were married.

What the heck, she said a few sips of wine couldn't get her in trouble especially if nobody else knew about it. So after draining the last dregs of wine from her coffee mug, she swore me to secrecy. I promised not to tell. A second bottle was soon opened and we both ended up getting totally shit faced. From that point on, everything I said or did was hilarious -- Kate simply couldn't stop giggling!

Then the girl got serious and asked what it was like having sex all the time with Brooke, my Japanese American work partner. Shit, I'd vainly hoped this was still under wraps! I didn't deny it, but reminded Kate of last year's "flat rock incident," pointing out that she and her husband now held seasonal jobs because the old crop of rangers was not invited back after getting caught fucking on the job — something verboten out here in conservative Mormon country. Kate said she was cool about Brooke and me, but suggested we be more discrete about when and where we screwed.

We chit-chatted about our lives, but by now Kate was very drunk and in a fit of candor, blurted out that she'd been trying without success to get pregnant ever since marrying Hiram. The two of them had come from big Mormon families and were being pressured to breed lots of kids. Indeed, they had even visited a fertility specialist to get help. But the problem seemed to be Hiram's low sperm count. This astonished me since he was so big and blonde, a physique I associated with virility. Embarrassed and not knowing what to say, I changed the subject and asked Kate if she'd ever done any stargazing. I'd brought a refracting telescope out west from North Carolina in hopes of learning something about the planets and constellations.

It was now dark and after setting the thing up I turned off the gas lantern, leaving Kate and I bathed in the light of a billion twinkling stars. Living out on the edge of the wilderness meant there was no light pollution and the Milky Way dropped all the way down to the horizon. I'd taken an astronomy class in college and used what little knowledge I had on the subject to convince Kate that I knew what I was doing. In truth, however, I was a complete novice. To top matters off, I too was drunk and incapable of properly focusing the telescope.

After bending down to peek through it, Kate complained that the images were fuzzy. The only way to properly adjust the telescope was to physically crook my larger torso directly over her back and twist the little knobs. Due to the alcohol, I staggered while doing this and accidentally pressed my crotch directly into her buttocks. There was no way Kate could miss this, but oddly she didn't jump or move away. Rather, she kept her eye pressed to the telescope and asked me in a somewhat husky voice to keep on adjusting the thing.

The girl was my work colleague and married to another. However, she had a pert cuteness and during the short time I'd known her, I often wondered what she'd look like nude and how she'd behave in bed. Unlike Brooke, whom Kate had correctly surmised was my regular fuck toy, I'd so far kept my paws off of this girl and my lust for her completely under control.

Right now though, her thick mane of blonde hair smelled nice and I couldn't stop myself from burying my nose in it! Soon, I was gently kissing the back of her neck where her hair parted. I pressed myself against Kate, knowing that by now she couldn't miss the feel of my stiffened penis. It was time make my move, but if things went wrong I'd again be assaulting a co-worker. Even if she kept her mouth shut, I'd have to deal with this indiscretion for the remainder of the summer.

I began to gently rub Kate's torso with my free hand and when she did nothing to stop me, I wormed both my hands beneath the hem of her cotton dress and slowly pushed upward, pausing briefly to cup her panty clad buttocks before exploring further, eventually grasping the undersides of both breasts in my palms. The girl by now had stopped talking, but still remained bent forward, grasping tightly onto the telescope's wooden tripod for support. Indeed, she let me roam my hands freely wherever I wanted. Pausing to unzip the back of her dress, I managed to expose the straps of her bra and relying on dim starlight for guidance got the thing unclasped.

With this, Kate giggled and pushed the full weight of her torso hard against my palms, bending forward even farther over the telescope. This seemed to be an invitation to take things further, so I slid her panties all the way down to her ankles. I then pulled them off and tossed them into the darkness. Running my hands far up beneath Kate's dress, now all I felt was warm smooth skin. Soon the dress was shoved up around her ribs, and the girl was now totally naked from her belly button down to bare feet.

The straps holding up her already loosened garment slid off her shoulders, and since her bra was already unhooked, this freed Kate's large titties to the cooling night air. Still bending over the top of her, I fondled them with both palms -- it felt like milking a cow! By now we'd reached the point of no return and as the wine and horniness got to her, my co-worker stood up and turning around to face me, did a strip tease. She first rolled the top of her dress down to her hips to completely expose her breasts, and then stepped out of the thing altogether.

Lit only by stars and a bit of crescent moon, Kate's tits appeared alabaster in color, lacking even the freckles that were liberally spackled across her shoulders and arms. The girl then cupped her naked breasts and squeezed them together, making them appear even more rotund, although they were pretty impressive to begin with. I brushed my hand against her cheeks and neck, which were warm and flushed. As I did this, she ran the palms of her hands up and down her torso, lingering at the nubbins of each breast that became raised and hard as she tweaked them.

My penis was swollen to the bursting point and leaning against the picnic table, I shoved a hand down the front of my jeans to readjust a hardened dick. Standing directly in front of me, a now naked Kate asked in a slurred voice exactly what my hand was doing inside my pants. Glancing downward, I realized that the front of my jeans bulged out an inch or two every time my hand pumped upward. The booze emboldened both of us, and as I unbuckled my belt and loosened my trousers, Kate bent down to take a closer look. The girl's eyes grew wide as my cock sprang into view, close enough so its engorged tip rubbed across the exposed skin of her tummy where it left a narrow streak of goo, silvery in the starlight.

I began to squeeze and fondle her breasts in earnest, my probing fingertips concentrating on already hardened nipples, which oddly right then caused me to think of pencil erasers. My co-worker responded by staring up at me with a dreamy and far away expression, her Mormon guilt totally forgotten at least for the moment. She parted her lips as if to say something, but changed her mind and instead pressed them to my own with fervor. By now, both of Kate's hands gripped my outstretched penis, which because it was already slippery with pre-cum was easily stroked in an up and down rhythm. I flinched as the tingling inside my cock and balls intensified, causing the girl to pause and ask if she was hurting me -- I gasped that she shouldn't stop.

Bending down to fasten my lips around an exposed areola, I sucked the entire thing fully into my mouth. Kate briefly released my cock as an electric sensation jolted through her upper torso, doing so just as my balls began to throb with the initial sensation of orgasm. Knowing that ejaculation was just seconds away, I took the situation into my own hands quite literally, pumping my penis just two or three more times before jetting long streams of milky white semen all over Kate's naked chest. A big dollop of the stuff dripped from the engorged nipple that had just been tongue lashed. Kate did not expect this sudden eruption and gaped down at her breasts in amazement at the prodigious dribbles of jizz.

It was at this point that Kate's conflicted emotions finally caught up with her. Sobbing, the wench professed love for her husband, saying she didn't want to be pushed into an extramarital affair with me. In fact, she admitted to sleeping with just one other guy since that first date with Hiram back in college. So why get naked and jerk me off, I asked? I was stunned by the response. Kate had privately concluded she couldn't get pregnant by her husband, and felt that because I looked so much like him — indeed, when we'd first met she joked I could be his brother — thought I'd make a good surrogate father.

In other words, Kate wanted me to get her pregnant, but in doing so, never let on that the kid was anybody's other than Hiram's! Good Lord, for years I'd been worrying about getting girls knocked up, and now this was exactly what I was being asked to do. Her pretty dress, the perfume she wore, the dinner — had this all been a set up? But given that my cock was now in charge of my brain, I decided to be good sport and do my part to help out the poor kid — heck, if she wanted a baby I'd try that summer to give her one!

So once again Kate and I locked lips and aggressively probed each other's mouths with a passionate French kiss. Although her face and cheeks tasted salty from all the tears, she didn't resist. I pushed her backward until her nude form lay flat on the picnic table facing upward toward the starry heavens. Then I leaned forward and pressed my torso hard against her belly, low enough so my lips again locked around one puffy round nipple and then the other. Kate's hands reached down and wrapped themselves firmly around my penis and despite having ejaculated just a few minutes earlier, the thing again became rock hard.

Kate then spread her tanned legs wide apart in anticipation of some serious fucking. With her hands providing guidance, I managed with a grunt to slowly push my penis deep into her slick vagina. The little tart responded by wrapping her legs tightly around my back, raising her hips up to meet mine. Oh, Katie you were so tight that first time, so hot, and so wet! The picnic table began to shake as we screwed, and moving my pelvis to and fro with ever more intensity, I pulled the head of my cock to the very edge of her cunt lips before ramming it deep inside her again. And again. And again. And, oh shit, I couldn't stop! This could become addictive!

Kate was deliberately making me cum and I began to groan as each deep stroke into her vagina forced ejaculate further up the inside of my cock. The contents of my balls spilled out while I was buried up to the hilt, but girl didn't realize I had ejaculated and continued to thrust herself back and forth on my penis, completely oblivious at this point to everything but another impending orgasm. Her climax was intense and prolonged, and she moaned loudly before finally lying still and gasping for breath my still heaving chest.


Afterward, Kate and I staggered off to respective beds, still buzzed from the sex and wine. Not ten minutes later a small but harmless family of coyotes that lived nearby began to yip it up and make a general ruckus. This didn't bother me, but it unnerved Kate since this was the first night she'd been all alone in the little caravan trailer without her husband. Just as I was drifting off to sleep, the girl tiptoed into my trailer and crawled into bed beside me wearing nothing but a bathrobe. She didn't seem to care that I slept naked, and as we spooned against each other during the night, the robe she wore inched its way lower and lower off her shoulders until by morning she'd somehow managed to shrug the thing completely off.

At sunrise, Kate groggily awoke and gave me a perfunctory kiss as though I were her husband. Slightly hung over from the previous evening's wine, she groaned as the realization of who she was waking up next to sunk in. The girl stammered that the entire episode had been an accident attributable to alcohol. This was why Mormon's didn't drink, she said! Kate had seemingly forgot that she'd screwed me because her husband was unable to knock her up, and that she'd not let infidelity get in the way of starting a family.

To make the situation even more awkward, Kate began to worry about Hiram's condition at the hospital in Cortez. As I had done the previous evening, I reassured the girl that he seemed fine yesterday when I last saw him. Again, I said that the doctor kept him overnight at the hospital as a mere precaution. Kate started to climb out of my bed and reach for her bathrobe, but I pulled her back and in the morning chill she snuggled tightly beside me beneath the down sleeping bag I used as bed covering. As we quietly talked, I began to tease her nubbins and they became rigid under this tactile stimulation. My morning hardon pressed against her bare leg, creating a sensation that was both sweet and deep. Reflexively, she dropped one hand and began to stroke my cock as I continued to fondle her breasts.

My own hand slid downward to touch a surprisingly wet clitoris, gently capturing this small tender bump of flesh between my thumb and index finger, working them in unison. Kate stopped talking and bit her lower lip. Five minutes later she arched her back and thrust her chest upward in climax, knocking to the floor the sleeping bag that had covered us during the night. The girl was just warming up, and as we lay naked on the bed with nothing to conceal our immodesty, my fingers once more found her clitty and shortly she was in the throes of a second throbbing orgasm.

We fondled and fucked for over an hour that morning. Kate's preferred position was to be on top, and her facial expression was one of absolute lust as she positioned herself directly above my hips, fingers wrapping around the smooth shaft of my cock as a thumb stroked its now slippery tip. Shifting forward slightly from the waist, she lifted her hips one last time before settling down with all her weight atop my penis, emitting as sigh of pleasure as she did so. I gripped her straddling hips and pulled them tightly to my pelvis, pushing my prick hard against her, then into her.

While screwing the girl with wanton abandon, I reached up and latched my fingers tightly onto her nipples, twisting them as if they were radio dials. Here eyes were locked shut and her mouth formed a perfect open "O" as her body shuddered with sensations pleasure. This was so inviting that I reached upward and stuck my index finger right into this opening. She immediately closed her lips around my outstretched digit and began to suck on it for all it was worth, in effect fucking me both with her pussy and her lips. I hadn't bothered to slip on a condom before we screwed and Kate raised no objection as I jabbed her with my unprotected organ. She wanted my sperm!

Afterward, Kate again said she had no intention of starting an affair, reminding me for the sixth time since we'd awakened that she dearly loved her husband. She claimed that our sex was to be nothing more than a discrete business arrangement, and would not continue once I succeeded in getting her pregnant. She seemed confident that this would happen after just one or two more couplings. This was to be our secret and Hiram would never find out!

Of course, I was a horny twenty-two year old simply looking to get laid and readily agreed to all of this and more. Despite this speech, Kate didn't stop me from following her back over to her own small trailer and then play the voyeur as she took a short spritz shower to wash away all evidence of our couplings. I think she found it a turn on that I was now standing buck-naked in her own summertime home. Geez, I'd given the girl more orgasms in the past twelve hours than she'd received over the past two weeks from her husband — who was she kidding that this was only about making babies!


As the summer progressed, Kate and I managed to consummate our mutual baby making effort several times each week. This initially happened on those odd days when Hiram and Brooke partnered up and took the Jeep out on long-range patrols, ostensibly to ensure that nobody was out there in the wilderness tearing up archaeological sites with shovels and picks looking for booty to sell on EBay. Our boss encouraged these forays into the field, referring to them as "flying the flag." If this policy meant I had some time alone to screw Hiram's wife, that was fine with me! I suspected this was also okay with Hiram since he got to be alone with our little Asian co-worker. I knew what I would do if I were in his position!

At lunchtime on days when we were alone, Kate and I would sneak into the residential portion of the ranger station and do a quickie atop Brooke's bed. Initially, we did this pretty much the same way, stripping one another naked only if we felt there was time and then doing the dirty deed either in the missionary position or with her straddled atop me. But as the tart got more comfortable making love to somebody other than her husband, we began to experiment and I found it easy to push her to multiple climaxes; I believe the record was five orgasms in little less than an hour. That girl did like to cum! If anything, this should have dispelled the pretense that we were not having an affair. But it was OK with me if Kate continued to insist that her reason for having sex was just to get pregnant.


We also had a job to do, and wildfire suppression was a principle mission of the government agency that employed us. Already that summer in just our little part of the Southwest, several thousand acres had been toasted as a result of random lightening strikes or careless campers. These conflagrations were contained before things got out of hand, but afterwards the fire equipment locker at the regional headquarters in Cortez was always a mess because exhausted firefighters simply dumped their gear in one big pile as they went off-duty. Since another fire could break out at any time, the fire locker had to be immediately reorganized and restocked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.