An Ordinary College Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary College Sex Life

Copyright© 2009 by bluedragon

Chapter 18: The Butterfly and the Bee II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Butterfly and the Bee II - The continuation of An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life, Parts 1 & 2. Ben is finally at college with BOTH his girlfriend and best friend. Plus, he gets to experience all the other things college has to offer, like gorgeous roommates, classmates, sisters, and sorority girls.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   School  

FEBRUARY 15, 2004, SOPHOMORE YEAR

As I previously said, Cadence and I managed to keep fucking until the wee hours of the morning. We went four rounds, the first time I'd done so with a solo girl in a looong time.

She did pass out with my cock spurting jizz up her ass for the second round. I dozed with her for a couple of hours until she stirred awake; and we slipped into the shower after that. Fortunately, her dorm was one of those with an attached bathroom shared between two neighboring rooms instead of one of those with a big hallway bathroom.

The third round completed the trifecta and fulfilled my promise to let Cadence taste my spending. I fucked her doggy-style over her desk and right before my ejaculation, she spun around and begged on her knees for my cum until I blasted off in her face and then into her mouth.

Cadence sucked me to one final erection before pushing me onto the desk chair and then straddling me. We took the time to chat a little more calmly, my face against her big D-cup tits while she undulated up and down my shaft. We fucked like that for almost thirty minutes, when I finally gripped her hips and yanked her down around my erupting cock while we kissed with a furious passion.

And with my last load still swimming around her pussy, we crawled into her bed naked and finally went to sleep.


It was after 10am on Sunday morning when I got back to the house. It probably would have been later if Cadence's roommate Peggy hadn't returned to the room and accidentally woken us up.

The embarrassed girl apologized that she'd seen the ribbon but thought I'd already be gone by now. And then she said she'd wait in the lounge until I could get dressed. For a minute, Cadence and I contemplated whether or not we could get away with a quickie. But then I reasoned that we could hope for future encounters and we didn't need to piss off her roommate. So I dressed, kissed my new girlfriend, and left the room, feeling satiated and quite content.

Unfortunately, that feeling of contented happiness only lasted until I got back to the house. That's because when I walked into my bedroom, I found that it was already occupied.

Although I probably should have known, I wasn't expecting to see Paige in my bed. I'd already kicked off my shoes and started stripping out of last night's clothes when I saw the dark auburn head lift up from my pillow. Paige was already awake, given that it was after 10am. And from the streaks on her cheeks, it looked like she had been crying.

And now, as those dark blue eyes fixed on me, a fresh storm brewed behind her irises. She took in my rumpled appearance: mussed hair, little bit of chin fuzz, and dress clothes from the previous evening. I observed in slow motion as the frown pulled at her cheeks and the corners of her eyes tilted downwards. Helpless, I could only watch as the look of utter devastation spread across her face. And then the small, saddened girl broke into a fresh round of bawling her eyes out.

My heart went out to Paige and I quickly advanced on the bed, sitting down and reaching out to her, pulling her to me for a comforting hug. But she was pressed against my chest for only a second before pushing me away and whimpering, "No! No!"

"What?"

"You smell like her," Paige moaned, looking at me as if I'd committed the ultimate betrayal. "You smell like sex."

I rubbed my forehead for a second, wondering what I was going to do. Clearly, the situation was untenable. I couldn't be happy in my relationship with Cadence with Paige mourning over me in my own bed every night. And as much as I wanted to help the pregnant girl, I couldn't let Paige's presence ruin the way I wanted to live my life.

Already we'd spent a month of her practically living in my room even though we weren't together. Her belly was just getting bigger with each passing week and that wasn't a problem likely to go away anytime soon. We hadn't talked much about what Paige was actually going to DO with her situation. She'd simply started crying every time she started to really think about it; and I'd been forced to just hold her and comfort her until she calmed down.

But Paige couldn't keep her head in the sand forever. That baby was growing; and continuing on with her life as if it wasn't on its way wouldn't help anybody. She would have to face reality. She would have to come to grips with her pregnancy and really decide what she was going to do with her life. And she was going to have to accept that I was dating another girl.

But I wasn't going to drop all that on her right this second. Paige was still sobbing her heart out that I'd spent the night with Cadence and not spooning with her. So I pulled away and off the bed, jerking my thumb out the door. "I'm going to go take a shower and get changed. And when I come back, we're going to talk, okay?"

Bleary-eyed, Paige bit her lip and whimpered, still crying in abject sorrow. But I sternly held my gaze on her until she nodded. And then I turned and went out the door.

Fifteen minutes later, I walked back in with my towel around my waist. I noticed that Paige had stopped crying by now and was just watching me dispassionately. I figured it might even cheer her up to watch me get dressed, so I went ahead and let the towel puddle to the floor as I bent and started pulling my clothes out of the dresser. Boxer shorts, jeans, and a comfortable polo shirt went on. And I briefly checked in the mirror to run my fingers through my slightly-damp hair, mussing it just right before I turned and hopped back onto the bed.

Like I'd hoped, Paige didn't look so unhappy after watching me get dressed. There was even a naughty little smile as she glanced at my crotch, remembering the recent view. But she started to look nervous at the serious expression on my face.

"We need to talk, Paige," I intoned. "We're going to talk about your pregnancy, and really figure out what you're going to do. I'm here for support, and I promise I always will be. But ultimately it's your decision, understand?"

She took a deep breath, her lip quivering as she appeared on the verge of another breakdown. But she exhaled slowly and nodded.

I reached forward and took Paige's hands, squeezing them reassuringly. "Then we're going to talk about my relationship with Cadence. You and I are still friends; but she's my girlfriend now, okay?"

Paige whimpered and winced, but nodded again.

Still holding Paige's hands, we began.


"So how are things with the new girlfriend?" Dawn squeezed my hand as we walked together to our first class of the day. Today she was in her typical navy blue Cal baseball cap with her sunny blonde hair braided into the DJ-style pigtails. Her familiar zip-up hoodie and tight jeans finished her everyday college girl look. "You didn't come by the apartment yesterday."

I smiled and blushed. "We got a little sidetracked."

"I'll bet." Dawn grinned knowingly. "But what I meant was: Is she making you happy?"

I arched an eyebrow and glanced over at my best friend. "Hmm?"

"I'm serious. Is Cadence making you happy? It's been almost two weeks since Valentine's. And more than five weeks since your first date. I want to know if this new girl is making my best friend happy."

"Yeah," I nodded and smiled. "Things are great."

"Do tell..."

"She's really sweet and bubbly and so much fun to be around. When we're together, she's such a ... well, a Princess. It's kind of fun treating her like one. She's into chivalry and all these romantic flourishes like holding doors and pulling out her chair. It was even worth the cost of dry cleaning to lay my coat down over a puddle, she was so happy. And it makes me feel like a Prince when I'm around her."

Dawn giggled. "Strokes your male ego a bit, doesn't it? Feeling like the handsome white knight?"

"You know me."

Dawn nodded. "So when are you going to bring her by the apartment after classes to hang out with us?"

"Oh, I don't know if we'll ever get like that." I shrugged. "She has her own friends and does her own thing most of the time. We just try to get together every other day or so, maybe spend the night together."

"And how's Paige taking those overnights?"

I sighed. "Not well. But she's accepted them. Actually, Paige has taken to sleeping in Adrienne's room rather than in the big, empty living room where she feels all alone."

Dawn arched an eyebrow. "And how's Adrienne taking that?"

I shrugged. "Doesn't seem to mind. She looks at Paige like a little sister. Most of the time they're not even fooling around. Paige just wants a comforting hug and Adrienne's too tired from juggling so many different things. Felicia called me and gushed about how Adrienne's modeling career really seems to be taking off. She thinks Adrienne has what it takes to jump from commercial modeling to being a real "image" model, whatever that means."

Dawn nodded. "Does that mean Adrienne's been too busy to miss you?"

I blushed. "Not entirely. Adrienne and I DID get together a couple of days ago. It was more for her to blow off steam than the other way around. But believe me, Cadence and I are pretty spectacular in the sex department and she keeps me well satisfied."

Dawn chuckled. "Not surprised. I don't think you've ever NOT been spectacular in the sex department. With anyone."

I grinned but sighed. "Maybe. But you know? Oddly enough, I feel like I'm missing out on the intimacy department."

"Hmm?" Dawn arched her eyebrow curiously.

"Well, take this for example." I held up my hand where Dawn had been holding me ever since I met her at her apartment. "Cadence almost never holds my hand. She just feels freer walking on her own, sometimes even skipping a bit."

"Really?"

I nodded. "I told you I always thought of her as a butterfly. She still is: sweet and pretty and yet aloof and flighty. She's not really a PDA person. She doesn't want to kiss me in public or hug me or anything. I might get a peck on the cheek; but that's it. It's not her style. Well, unless we're around the sorority. Then she's all over me, showing off that she's taken possession of the old sorority cock. Especially around Jocelyn. Joss doesn't seem to mind that I'm taken now, but Cadence seems to want to rub it in her face."

"Don't go off on a tangent, Ben," Dawn warned. "You were complaining about a lack of intimacy."

I shrugged. "I dunno. I just got spoiled by you and Adrienne and Paige, I guess. You never left me wanting for hugs or little, tender caresses. It isn't Cadence's thing. And even in the sex department, we're not all that tender or affectionate. I never told you this before, but while Cadence is all sweet and prim and even a little snooty in public, she turns into the most degraded, filthy, trash-talking slut in the bedroom."

"Really?" Dawn turned and grinned at me. "Okay, gimme details."

Old Ben habits reared to the surface. "You know I'm not the kind of guy to talk."

Dawn pouted and flashed her own puppy-dog eyes at me. "But Ben ... this is me..."

She had a point. I chuckled and nodded, explaining, "Every other word out of her mouth is a swear word while we're fucking. And she's pretty nasty in general. She'll fuck on any surface in the room. She's really flexible and will let me bend her into any pretzel position I can think of. She can even tuck her own legs behind her own shoulders. Imagine THAT."

Dawn's eyes went wide as the image popped into her mind.

Still shaking my head in disbelief, I continued. "She really gets into ass-to-mouth. And," I paused and blushed. "Uh, yesterday, she jacked me off until I spooged onto a bagel; and then she ate it right in front of me."

Dawn's eyebrows shot way up and she couldn't help but smile and shake her head in mild disbelief. "Kinky ... Would never have thought that to look at her..."

I shook my head too. "Me, neither. Caught me totally by surprise after we'd gone through so many dates without even getting past first base. She wants to be a Royal Princess in public, with all the chivalrous opening doors and bringing her flowers at every date. And she even got me to sing 'Once Upon A Dream' to her."

Dawn cracked up. "Don't tell Adrienne about that one. I thought she staked claim to Sleeping Beauty."

I smiled and continued, "Cadence is a Princess in public and a wanton slut behind closed doors. She's even re-played 'Barbie Girl' on my computer, urging me to just take her and use her. THAT was a pretty wild four minutes."

"Lady in the street and a freak in the bed: sounds perfect." Dawn grinned.

I sighed forlornly. "Still, I miss those affectionate little caresses. And Cadence and I really don't talk much, not seriously. She loves to chatter but she keeps flitting from one topic to the next. And..." I exhaled. "I dunno ... I just don't feel as close to her as I want to be."

"Why not?"

"Well for one, it seems like we never make love. Everything is wild, crazy, monkey sex."

"So?"

"So..." I sighed. "I dunno. I thought I wanted to get back into a relationship because I missed the intimacy. YOU said I needed intimacy. If all I wanted was crazy-monkey-sex, I would have stayed single and kept banging Tri-Delts."

"So you're NOT happy," Dawn sighed, squeezing my hand.

I frowned and stopped walking. "Wait, I didn't say THAT."

"Seems like you just did."

"No, no. I'm blowing this all out of proportion. You asked me to hash out all the things that are missing so far, and it seems worse than it really is. Cadence and I are fine; we just have things to work on, that's all. It's still really early in the relationship, and these things always take a little time to go from lustful fucking to making love. Seriously, I know I can't expect to feel as close to her as I do to you or Adrienne or to anyone else I've been friends with for years."

Dawn nodded in understanding. "Okay ... If you say so ... Just keep in mind what you want to get out of this relationship, and make sure you and she are on the same page." She sighed and then looked off, muttering a little more quietly, "Because if the two of you don't agree on where things are going, then the relationship is just doomed to fail."


MARCH 2004, SOPHOMORE YEAR

"Holy fucking SHIT..." Cadence groaned, arching her back and holding her spine tense until my cock slid the final inch into her rectum, my thighs pressing firmly against her buttcheeks. Cadence had a gorgeous body to begin with. But bending her 5'11" frame over on all fours, naked, with a heart-shaped ass wiggling in my face and her big tits swaying gently, she was positively heart- stopping. I'd been on her from the instant she'd moaned, "Come sodomize your Barbie girl."

"Whewww..." I exhaled, still gripping her big tits tightly in this doggy position, my chest resting against her back as we both absorbed the sensations emanating from our loins.

"You're fucking bigger than anyone I've ever been with," Cadence moaned. "It always feels like you're shoving a fucking baseball bat up my ass."

"And you're still so fucking tight," I gasped heatedly. And then re-setting my grip on her tits, I pulled back and began the slow pumping of our assfuck.

The beautiful strawberry-blonde babe hung her head down and rocked her entire body with each thrust, groaning gutturally and dropping four-letter curse words every other second. Eventually, she wanted to change positions and flopped onto her back, kicking her legs into the air in a big 'V' while inviting me forward. She took me in her hands and guided me back up her ass. She then hooked her legs over my shoulders and encouraged me to resume pounding her. And while I gripped her legs as leverage to saw my cock in and out of her stretched anus, she palmed her own big, round tits, getting them wet with her own pussy juices and then lifting the nipples so she could suck on them herself.

"FUCKKK!" she grunted after another few minutes of pounding. "I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming with your cock up my ass!"

"Hrrkkk!" I grunted myself, ramming the short, rapid thrusts of my final countdown.

"Cum in me, baby! Slam that gorgeous dick up my slutty asshole and cum deep inside my nasty ass! I got something especially dirty for you today. Fill me up good! Fucking fill my ass with your sperm! Fill me! FILL ME! AAAUUGHH!!!"

I grunted and slammed forward hard enough to bend her legs back, her knees hitting her own shoulders as I folded my girlfriend beneath me and began spewing my load into her bowels. My whole body shuddered from the exertion and I actually drooled a bit onto Cadence's tits while panting for air. And I felt the exquisite pleasure of my cum rocketing up my shaft to explode into the nether depths of this gorgeous Freshman teenager's body.

"Ohhh, fuck!" Cadence grunted and clamped her sphincter down around my cock's base, trapping it inside as she rode out the final tremors of her own orgasm. Her hips twitched spasmodically, her eyes closed. But eventually, she came to rest and then — displaying remarkable flexibility — she dropped her feet to either side of me, doing a full side-split with my slowly-shrinking dick still lodged in her rectum.

And then before I could catch my breath, Cadence pushed me off her and said, "Quick, hand me the cup of coffee."

"Huh?" I looked at her in confusion. My girlfriend had spent last night in my room, falling asleep together after another round of crazy-monkey sex. We'd awoken this morning and I'd fetched us each a cup of coffee while we sat up and chatted in bed. But the coffee was long-forgotten once Cadence started getting frisky and murmuring in my ear about how she wanted me to fuck her ass since we hadn't gotten around to it for a couple of days.

Now, my slightly crazy girlfriend pointed urgently at her coffee mug on the nightstand while keeping her hips rolled back and her legs spread to the sides. And then once I handed it to her, Cadence got an impish gleam in her brilliant green eyes as she shifted to the edge of the bed and parked her ass over it, reaching down with the half-full coffee mug and holding it directly beneath her lewdly stretched anus.

It didn't take long. I watched in stunned disbelief as creamy globs of semen started plopping out of her asshole, splashing down into the coffee mug. I looked into Cadence's eyes, seeing that self-satisfied twinkle in her eyes as she continued to clench her kegel muscles and squeeze more of my jism out of her own ass and into the mug. And when she figured she was done, she pulled the coffee up to her lips and took a healthy swig.

I wasn't sure whether to feel disgusted or aroused. Yeah, she'd jacked me off onto a bagel that one time — and onto her salad another time — but those had been semen straight from the source. THIS one had come out of her own ass.

But my dick and dirty brain knew how to react. I looked down just as Cadence was finishing the last of her lukewarm coffee and noticed that I was rock hard. And when Cadence put down the mug, she noticed as well.

"Yum," she hummed. "That looks tasty, too."

Ten minutes later, my slutty, freaky girlfriend drank down a second load of cum, this one straight out of my dick.

Ten minutes after that, she was wearing one of my T-shirts and heading out the door to go into the bathroom, makeup kit in hand.

"Morning, A.D.," she said brightly as she went in.

"Morning, Cadence," Adrienne replied, letting her eyes yo-yo for a second up and down my girlfriend's stacked body. Then she turned and looked out the door to me, where I was leaning against the doorjamb of my bedroom. Adrienne's eyebrows went up as she smiled enigmatically at me.

I smiled back and then watched Cadence doll herself up with perfect makeup and expertly-styled hair. Thirty minutes later, she walked out of my bedroom dressed neatly in stylish clothes, looking for all the world like she'd just stepped off the pages of a fashion magazine.

Yep, lady in the street ... and an absolute freak in the bed.


"Do you want to meet up later?" I reached over to run my hand along Cadence's waist as we hit the sidewalk and turned toward campus. On mornings when my girlfriend slept over, I would walk her to her first class and then rendezvous with Dawn later.

She felt my touch and skipped away, giving me a Cheshire smile once she was at a safer distance. She still didn't really like me holding onto her. Heck, she didn't really like spooning at night, either, complaining that she couldn't sleep well with her movement restricted. "Ah, can we meet up again some other time? There're some other things I want to take care of this afternoon."

"Okay, okay. Sure."

"Besides, I thought you were taking Paige to her doctor's today."

I nodded. "I am. I just meant after that. Maybe grab dinner or something."

Cadence gave me that little smile again. "We JUST spent last night together, baby."

"I know, I know," I nodded, knowing better than to push things. Cadence still viewed our relationship as casually dating, not a serious commitment to spend all our time together just yet. She had her own things and her own routines. I supposed I should have been happy she made as much time for me as she did.

But I couldn't help pouting momentarily and my beautiful girlfriend flitted right back to me, putting her hand to my cheek and giving me a quick peck on the lips. And then there was another one on my cheek. And then another on my forehead. I brightened immediately while she twirled away and then flashed me another radiant smile with both her eyes and her lips.

As long as she kept giving me those butterfly kisses, I could wait to let the relationship mature.


Paige was quiet when we got back to into the car after her pre-natal visit. She sat in the passenger seat, staring straight ahead like a zombie instead of putting on her seatbelt.

Realizing that she wasn't quite ready, I didn't even slot the key into the ignition. Instead, I turned to face the shell-shocked young girl. "You okay, Red?"

She bit her lip and her head tilted downward ever so slightly. Her hands came up and over her belly, now pronounced noticeably outwards as she was in her thirteenth week. "It's really real."

My eyebrows furrowed for a second as I tried to deduce what she meant. "The baby?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Because we heard the heartbeat for the first time?"

She nodded again.

I sighed and thought back to the rapid, pulsing sound. It almost didn't sound human it was so fast and so faint. I had to admit to myself that it was really real. I reached a hand over and put it on hers. "Are you going to be able to deal with this?"

Paige shuddered and hung her head lower. "I don't know," she answered in a quiet voice.

Taking a deep breath, I squeezed her hand and said seriously, "Paige, I know we've talked about this before, and it IS getting a little late, but it's not TOO late. You still have time-"

"I WON'T kill my baby!" she barked harshly and glared at me.

"Okay, okay." I squeezed her hand. "But now it's seriously decision time. There's no hiding the bump anymore. Everyone's already guessed that you're pregnant. Half the people we know still think I'm the father."

She sighed and looked at me apologetically. "I'm sorry. I never meant to put this on you."

"Hey, it's no problem. I know I can trust the people who are important to me." I sighed. "But we need to start planning for the future. How are you going to tell your parents? When are you going to tell them? How is this going to affect your schoolwork? Your due date is early September. I don't think you're going to be able to go to classes next semester. And if you do want to return to school, who is going to take care of the baby? You seriously need to start working this out."

Paige just started crying then, rubbing her belly and grimacing as if in unimaginable pain. "I just don't know what to do!" she whimpered.

"I know, I know." I squeezed her hand soothingly. "No one is expecting you to. You're only nineteen."

"Tell me what to do!" she pleaded, with big blue eyes turned up to me.

I sighed. "I'm only nineteen."

We both went quiet for a long while, just staring out at nothing, trying to come to grips with the situation. I'm sure Paige had it worse, a baby three months old growing inside of her. But I found myself trying to figure out how to help her when I could barely handle the dramas of my own life without significant help.

I took a deep breath and then looked over at the scared, young girl. "Paige, I think it's time you told your parents."


"C'mon, Cadence," I practically pleaded. I was leaving her dorm room for the night so we could let her roommate back in. I would go home and sleep in my own bed instead of staying overnight with her. Despite the privacy of me having my own room, I'd found that we were having sex more and more often at her place, ostensibly because it was more convenient for her. Really, I think she just liked the excuse so that she wouldn't have to share a bed overnight.

And now that I was leaving, I was trying to figure out when I would get to see her the next time. "Sunday's our anniversary."

"Of what?"

"Uh, one month. You know, February 14 ... March 14..."

The pretty girl snorted. "So the one-month anniversary of the first night we fucked?"

"Well," I blushed. "I sort of thought of it as the day we became boyfriend/girlfriend..."

She raised her eyebrows and put on a look of mock annoyance, planting her fists against her hips. "And what was I before I put out? Just another prospect?"

"What? No. I didn't mean it like that," I stammered defensively. Then I took a big, deep breath to calm myself and look plainly at her. "Fine, what date do YOU make as our anniversary?"

Cadence shrugged, the mock annoyance gone. "I don't know. I never really paid much attention to anniversaries."

"I thought all girls kept track of that stuff."

"Guess I'm not like those girls," she smiled wryly.

"Maybe not," I smiled back. "But seriously, when will you want me to plan some grand date for our one-year anniversary? I'll treat you like a princess, with a pumpkin carriage and glass slippers."

Cadence giggled at the thought. "With magically-transformed mice into horses?"

"Absolutely. I promise." I grinned, crossing my fingers in front of me.

She giggled again and then sighed. "Oh, I don't know, Ben. To be perfectly honest, I never really thought about us still being together a year from now."

My eyebrows furrowed. "What?"

She blinked in confusion, noticing the hurt in my voice. "What? We're having fun, right? Were YOU seriously thinking about being together a year from now?"

"Well, the thought had crossed my mind," I barked, the hurt tone still in my voice.

"You? Mister Playboy? A year?"

"I'm more than just a playboy. I'm serious about YOU!" I protested.

"Okay, okay," Cadence held her hands up and averted her gaze, clearly not wanting to get into an argument. Actually, we NEVER got into an argument. We never had; not even once. It takes two to argue and she simply refused to do it. "I'll think about it, okay?"

I sighed and tried to pull the anger out of my voice. "Okay. Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you."

"It's alright. Anyways, I can't this Sunday, anniversary or not. The sorority is having that charity fundraiser for St. Jude's. Didn't Adrienne tell you?"

I shook my head. "She's been gone this whole week for some new gig."

Cadence frowned. "I wonder if she'll even be there on Sunday. The officers have been talking about how many events she's already missed."

I sighed and nodded.

Cadence then stepped up to me, held my face in her hands, and gave me a slow, loving kiss. I enjoyed the simple pleasure and hummed happily. And when I pulled back, she fixed those brilliant green eyes on me and looked upon me adoringly. "Monday. I promise. Okay?"

I smiled and nodded. "Okay."


It was late on Saturday night when my bedroom door opened. I'd been sitting up in bed, just casually waiting for Paige to return and snuggle up with me. At the moment, she was upstairs talking with Brandi. Sometimes the girl just needed to talk out her problems; and if nothing else, my older sister was a fantastic listener.

Anyways, I was surprised to see Adrienne slump against the doorknob, looking drop-dead gorgeous and completely exhausted at the same time. She was wearing a red dress that simply melted around her body, a one-shoulder piece that draped down from the left across her tits before attaching to the back along her right side. Her massive right breast was nearly exposed and I had no idea how it was held in position, probably the infamous modeling tape I'd heard about. And the silky dress must have had some sort of internal support structure — there was simply no other way to contain her 34Gs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.