An Ordinary College Sex Life
Chapter 15: The Party

Copyright© 2009 by bluedragon

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Party - The continuation of An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life, Parts 1 & 2. Ben is finally at college with BOTH his girlfriend and best friend. Plus, he gets to experience all the other things college has to offer, like gorgeous roommates, classmates, sisters, and sorority girls.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   School  

DECEMBER 2003, SOPHOMORE YEAR

"You still going to try your little stunt in messing with Leighton's bounty?" Dawn hugged my arm while we headed up the hill. She was adorably cute in a college girl kind of way. Her sunny blonde hair was pulled into a ponytail that poked through the back of her navy blue Cal baseball cap. She also wore a zip-up hoodie and well-fitting jeans as we cruised along the pathway, roaming around the verdant greenscapes of the campus.

I arched an eyebrow and chuckled to myself. We'd always talked about the things going on in our lives, but it was only since that Thanksgiving agreement for complete and total transparency with each other that I really shared with Dawn all the naughty, hormonal impulses running through my head. She'd surprisingly shown absolutely no jealousy and in fact, had given me some helpful ideas on making my little fantasies into reality.

One of her best ideas was to let more than one of the pledges seduce me. 250 points was enough to push any of the girls in the top eight to Number 1, and those eight had been particularly aggressive during this last week before getting their formal invitations. If I could work out the timing just right, I could theoretically nail all of them before the others realized it, and then let Pledge Mistress Leighton Barrister try to figure out what the hell to do.

Sure, the whole thing could blow up in my face if the girls got upset. I mean, nobody likes a two-timer. A girl might very well KILL me if I eight-timed them, especially if they wound up getting zero points for their efforts. But I found that unlikely since all eight girls were pretty desperate by now after more than a month of constant pursuit, and as long as I left them all satisfied, I was sure they'd be happy enough with the outcome. And more to the point, over the course of their seductions I'd asked each of them point blank if they would still want me even if they weren't first, getting affirmative answers from all.

Still, I was a bit in shock that it was Dawn's idea to even try it. She'd come a long way from, 'If I was still his girlfriend, I don't think I could let him out quite that much.'

Then again, I wasn't HER boyfriend.

In any case, I just smirked and didn't answer Dawn's question. She knew I'd heard her and for a few seconds, she just waited me out. But after those few seconds, she looked back at my face and saw the self-satisfied smirk. And a second later, she hauled off and smacked my arm. "Ben! You DIDN'T!"

I struggled to regain my balance as Dawn had shoved me a couple of feet away along with the smack. I was chuckling and Dawn was laughing and then she almost immediately yanked me back to her side, wrapping herself around my arm again. "I want details!" she insisted.

I managed to get my laughing under control and took a deep breath to settle myself. "Your plan wouldn't have worked anyways. The whole point was to mess with Leighton's bounty, but if the girls stopped and compared notes, they could still figure out who was first."

"So what did you do? And why didn't you TELL me?"

I shrugged. "I called you as soon as the idea hit. You were out with Ryan. I forgot it was your anniversary."

Dawn shrugged. Two years ago to the day Dawn and Ryan had decided that yes, they were a couple. Yeah, they'd been out alone together while she was technically still with me. And of course, they'd had sex that Thanksgiving weekend after the Stanford-Notre Dame game. But it wasn't for another week that they agreed they could handle the situation and truly became a couple.

In any case, Dawn was out of reach when I decided to go ahead with my plan. Fact was, I'd culled my favorites from the bunch and being greedy, I decided to just invite them all. If the whole thing blew up in my face, it wasn't like I was lacking for sex anyways. Rather than waiting to see which girl would step to the front and come to me, I decided take charge of my life, make things happen for myself, and deal with the consequences as they came. "I called up three of the girls and invited them to come to the house at 7pm sharp."

"Which three?" Dawn interrupted. "Wait, don't tell me. Let me guess: Jocelyn, Andie, and Tonya."

I grinned. "Exactly."

"So no Cadence Carmichael?"

I shook my head and sighed in resignation. "You know why."

Dawn nodded. "What happened then?"

I shrugged. "Jocelyn and Andie came early. They bickered for a couple of minutes outside the house before they figured it out. They got their confirmation when Tonya arrived as well. And after enough rum and cokes and a few hands of strip poker, everything had smoothened out."

"No problems?"

"Nope. I kinda figured those girls would roll with it. You KNOW I wanted Cadence, but she's too hetero for this and I just got the feeling she wouldn't react very well. The three that came worked together pretty well."

Dawn grinned salaciously. "I'll bet they did. What about Adrienne?"

I shook my head. "Modeling gig."

"Another one? Didn't know she'd get two so fast."

I nodded. "Felicia's been setting these up for a while. Adrienne had her test shots done last month and now with the Christmas catalogs coming up, it's a bit of a busy season."

Dawn whistled.

I nudged her and leaned in, saying, "Maybe we should get you some test shots..."

"Oh, no. Not me. I'd be too scared in front of a camera like that. DJ, maybe. But no, I'll never be a model."

"Aww..." I groaned.

"Stop changing the subject. I still want details about last night."

I shrugged. "What is there to say? The four of us played strip poker until some people were totally naked."

"Some people? Or you?" Dawn smirked. "I'll bet with three soon-to-be sorority sisters working together, they MUST have ganged up on you."

I chuckled. "True. They did, and I got naked first. But they did enough to each other to keep me interested. And then of course there were the dares I had to do to stay in the game after I lost all of my clothes."

Dawn was giggling again, her face flushed pink with arousal. "I'll bet the dares got out of hand pretty quick."

"Right they did."

"So who did end up being first? I mean, as much as we girls might wish otherwise sometimes, you only have one cock."

I shrugged. "Jocelyn. Man that girl has a tight pussy. But that only came after all three girls swore not to publicly announce who was first. All three of them are going to Leighton today to take credit."

"So you fucked all three of them?"

I snorted. "Of course."

"Your first black girl?"

I nodded. "All girls are the same on the inside," I drawled with waggling eyebrows.

"And was Andie as big of a freak as you thought?" Dawn's breath was getting shallow.

"Freakier." I chuckled while shaking my head in memory at the antics the freshman girl had gotten into last night.

Dawn then leaned in closer and rubbed her nose against my ear, panting lightly. "Make any of them pass out?"

I grinned. "All three of them," I intoned in a low, smug voice.

"Ohhh..." Dawn moaned, her jaw quivering. She leaned against me as well, her legs a little shaky. My Dawn was clearly turned on, and seeing her turned on got ME turned on. And if she weren't Ryan's girlfriend, I would have dragged her off into a dark corner and fucked her right then and there. "Fuck, I wish I was there to see it," she exhaled.

"I would have liked to have you there," I said quietly, holding her firmly against my side.

Dawn looked up at me, her eyes shining. "I think you'd like to 'have' me, period."

I blinked and stared right back. "You know I would."

Dawn took a deep breath and sighed, exhaling very, very slowly as a way of letting out her sexual tension. When she was done, the fire in her eyes had dimmed and she seemed to once again have completely control of her limbs. In the end, she merely went up on her tiptoes and pecked me lightly on the lips, then looked back down and resumed walking.

"Come on," she said. "I want to get to Professor Ice before her office hours get too crowded."


"The four theories of utility are..."

"Von Neumann-Morgenstern expected utility, rank dependent utility, weighted linear utility, and ... ah ... SHIT. SSBU ... Symmetric..."

"Come on, you got this," I encouraged.

"Bilinear..."

"Right, right..."

"FUCK!" Dawn cursed and planted her face into her palms. "What's the fucking first word?"

"'Skew'," I sighed. "Skew-symmetric bilinear utility."

"FUCK!"

"Hey, hey. Relax..." I rubbed Dawn's back. "You're on top of this."

"You're on top of this. You're great at this memorization shit," she spat at me.

"Dawn ... calm down. It's not like you to curse this much."

Dawn rolled her eyes and smirked at me. "Not true." The waggle in her eyebrows made the sexual innuendo clear.

"Well I'm not around to hear those much anymore," I drawled.

Dawn giggled and I chuckled. And then Dawn sighed and hung her head forward, reaching back with her right hand to rub the sore muscles in her neck.

"I got that," I said and moved her hands away, placing the fingers of both my hands against the base of her neck and stroking outwards before settling into a more traditional neck massage.

"Mmm..." Dawn moaned, the vocal note not so different from something more erotic.

"Hey, get a room," Robin snarked from the next chair over.

I darted a glance at her and then immediately looked over at Ryan, who was sitting at the dining table. He also looked over to see me giving a neck massage to his girlfriend, and the cold flint in his eyes was anything but friendly.

I was about to stop but Dawn sighed and dropped her hands on top of both of mine. "No, don't stop," she groaned. "Just a little longer."

Focusing on the task before me, I worked her neck and shoulder muscles with expert skill, using the same techniques as when I was making love to a girl. With an audience around us, I decided to skip all the little pleasure-inducing flourishes and concentrated on working her knots out as quickly as possible; and inside two minutes I backed away while Dawn rolled her head around her neck and sighed happily. "SO much better. Thanks, Ben."

"Anytime," I replied easily. And then I glanced over at Ryan again.

Yeah, he was still giving me the evil eye.


"Okay, I need to get some sleep," I leaned back and stretched. "I HATE morning finals."

"Oh, wait up," Gwen looked up and reached for her bag. "I'll head out with you. Walk me back to my place?"

I nodded and packed up my study materials. While packing, I noticed that I'd lost track of my spiral-bound notebook. Spying it over on the sofa table behind the couch, I looked up and then over to Dawn, who was sitting on that couch.

Even though she wasn't looking at me, she sensed my gaze and glanced over. I didn't say a word before she just raised her eyebrows and turned around, spotting my notebook on the table behind her. She turned around and picked it up, then stood and walked it over to me.

I smirked, realizing that Dawn had somehow figured out what I needed without us needing to even speak. She smiled right back, mentally sharing the amusement of the moment.

Now set, I hugged Dawn and pecked her cheek. I nodded a goodbye to Ryan, Bert, and Robin. And then I headed to the front door.

Gwen was just steps behind me, looking pretty with her mane of dirty-blonde hair hanging out from beneath a navy blue Cal beanie. I opened the door for her and let her outside before joining her on the sidewalk. This close to campus was typically a pretty safe neighborhood, but we still made it a point not to let any of the girls walk around at night unescorted.

As we headed off for the apartment she shared with Robin, Gwen didn't waste any time before starting her inquisition. "What's going on with you and Dawn?"

I looked over at her and replied a confused, "Huh?"

"Are you sleeping with her?"

"Wait, what? No!"

"You sure?"

I snorted. "Yeah, I think I would remember if I was. Did you ask Dawn first?"

"Of course. But I wasn't totally sure she wasn't hiding it from me."

I shook my head, not quite believing Gwen had just asked me that. "What makes you think we are?"

Gwen sighed. "I dunno. You two have just been different lately. Ever since Thanksgiving, you two have been so... close."

I rolled my eyes. "We've always been close. She's my best friend."

"Not THIS close. Something happened that weekend. Everyone can see it."

I sighed and stopped walking. "No, we did NOT sleep together. But we did get to talking. We felt like our relationship had been drifting a bit. And we promised each other we would fix it."

"Fix it? What was wrong?"

"Nothing specific," I shrugged. "The details are all between me and her, but basically we realized that after a lifetime of never holding anything back from each other, we'd started to hold back."

"Huh?"

I gestured back toward the house. "Dawn didn't want to talk much about Ryan. She thought I'd be all weird about discussing her boyfriend. I didn't talk much about my sex life. I thought she might not approve about ... well ... how much of a slut I've been lately."

"You HAVE been a slut, Ben."

"I know." I grinned as I started walking again. "It's not something I'm embarrassed about."

"Men." Gwen sighed and followed after me. "If I did half of what- No, if I did a TENTH of what you do, people would call me a slut. It's not fair."

"No, it isn't," I agreed.

Gwen shook her head. "But that's not the point. So you're really not sleeping with her?"

"I'm not. Again, what makes you think we are?"

"You're just so ... touchy-feely now. Like that neck rub you gave her a half-hour ago."

I shrugged. "It's just a neck rub. It's not like I was copping a feel."

"It was still right in front of her boyfriend."

"We've done a lot of touchy-feely things in front of her boyfriend. He knows we're not going to cross that line."

"Does he?"

I sighed. "I dunno. I'm not Ryan. But we set ground rules a long time ago and Dawn and I aren't going to change the way we act around each other. He's been pretty cool with it up until now."

Gwen sighed and shook her head. "You always had another girlfriend up until now."

I frowned. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Gwen raised her eyebrows and looked over at me. "Ryan always knew you weren't a threat to him because you were in love with someone else. That isn't the case anymore."

"So?"

"So ... A handsome, single guy spending a lot of time with his girlfriend ... touching her ... giving her neck rubs..."

"I'm not just any guy."

"No, you're worse. You're the ex."

I sighed. "So what do you want me to do about it? Not sit next to her while we're studying the exact same material? We share most of our classes."

Gwen shook her head. "I'm not telling you to do anything. It's not my place. I'm just explaining to you what I see."

I shrugged. "Dawn and I are just friends."

Gwen stopped and looked me in the eye, trying to peer back into my soul. I stood there and let her look all she wanted. And in the end, she just scowled and kept on walking.

We were silent for a bit before I finally said, "Anyways, you called it; I've been a slut lately. So it's not like I'm desperate to get laid. Especially not with a girl who's taken."

Gwen giggled and then glanced sidelong at me. "What about a girl who isn't taken?"

There was a definite innuendo in Gwen's voice, and I looked over at her curiously. "Thought you were giving Rick another chance."

She sighed and exhaled a big puff that steamed in the cold December air. "I DID give Rick another chance. But the same problems I had with him when we were dating are still there."

I winced. "Ooh. Still pathetic in bed?"

Gwen shrugged. "Nice guy. Clearly adores me. But just can't figure out how to push my buttons," she sighed forlornly.

"Sorry."

Gwen sidled up next to me, gliding a hand along my back and down to my butt, cupping a cheek in her palm. "Sorry enough to do something about it?"

I stopped walking and arched an eyebrow over at the dirty-blonde. "You serious?"

Gwen sighed and looked up at me. "It's Finals. I'm stressed. And you NEVER had any problem finding my buttons. C'mon, you think a pair of sluts like us can find some way to unwind?"

I glanced back over my shoulder. My house was less than a block behind us. Then I looked back at Gwen and grinned.


I awoke to a familiar sensation, albeit one I hadn't felt in quite a while. Most of my recent conquests didn't involve overnights. And even the ones that did often involved a semi-panicked sorority girl trying to sneak me out of her room first thing in the morning even though the entire house already knew I was there.

So now that I got to feel this wonderful sensation, I wasn't going to do anything that might cause it to end. My eyes cracked open just to make sure she was who I thought she was (past experience having surprised me a time or two), and then lay my head back to enjoy Gwen almost lazily sucking on my dick.

After a few minutes, I decided I wanted a little firmer pressure and reached my hand up into her thick mane of dirty-blonde hair, guiding her to slower but more forceful strokes as her head bobbed up and down the length of my erection. Gwen's light brown eyes rolled up to look at me as she realized that I was awake, and that realization made her put some more energy into the blowjob as well.

Eventually, she popped off and smiled at me, saying brightly, "Good morning!"

I grinned. "Morning."

She grinned and went back to licking the underside of my cock with long, deliberate strokes. And then she popped up again. "Do you realize that after everything we've done, I only ever sucked your dick once? That very, very first time, at Ryan's house? And even then it was only for a couple of minutes."

"Really?"

She nodded. "Ever since then it's just been wham, bam, goodnight ma'am."

I arched an eyebrow. "Disappointed?"

Gwen shook her head. "Not at all. I'd never cum that hard before or since. Right before you made me pass out last night, all I could think was 'Finally. The monster orgasm I've been craving.' And I slept better than I have in MONTHS."

I chuckled and watched her resume sucking me for another few strokes.

But then she popped off with one more giggle. "Still, I want to do this one for you. And then for the very first time, I want to end a sex session with me awake and able to walk."

I just grinned and let Gwen go to work. My pretty friend smiled around my meat and then closed her eyes, breathing deeply before pressing forward. I felt the telltale relaxation in her neck, and with her hands gripping my thighs she started pushing me into her throat.

"Ohhh ... Gwen..." I groaned. With her mass of dirty-blonde curls and long waves, and her pretty face dominated by expressive eyes that watched me watching her deep-throat me, she looked REALLY good while sucking my cock. I remembered that when I first met her, I'd thought she was a little bit skanky. Now that I'd come to know her, I realized that she was just like a lot of other people I knew. She liked to have fun, she liked to party, and she liked to feel good sexually. It just so happened that she was a girl; and people gave her the negative label because of it.

So fine, she was a bit of a slut. She was still far less of a slut than me. And whatever her sexual impulses, she had always been a loyal friend to Dawn, Robin, and everyone else in our crew, including me.

And more. I remembered how I'd taken advantage of Gwen's sexual desire for me — I'd used her, really. But instead of letting it negatively affect our relationship, she'd taken things in stride and accepted the pleasurable parts while coping with the consequences. In the end, she'd given me what I needed at the time, and I never really thanked her for it.

"Gwen, thank you," I said softly.

Still sucking on my knob, she rolled her eyes up to me questioningly. My statement had come out of left field.

I rubbed her cheeks. "Thank you, for everything since last May. And I'm sorry."

She frowned and pulled off my cock, still jacking me slowly in her right hand. "No need. I enjoyed everything."

"Still, I made things complicated for you."

She shrugged. "Complications happen all the time." She giggled. "Besides, I seem to remember Rick showed up and gave you a wicked right 'complication' to the cheek."

My cheek actually ached at the memory. "'Left' complication," I corrected. Then I shook it off and looked down tenderly at the pretty blonde. I caressed her cheek and nodded my head back. "Come up here."

She blinked. "I'm not done with you yet."

"And I'm not done with you. Come on Gwen; let me make you feel good."

She shook her head. "I just wanted to give you a blowjob. I want to feel you cumming in my mouth."

"And you will. Come on."

She sighed. "I don't have time to pass out again. I've got a final and fucking my brains out would NOT be helpful for academic reasons."

I chuckled and then reached down, hauling her up to me and then rolling us over so that she was flat on her back as I leaned down and kissed her tenderly. "I can do soft, too."

Gwen smirked. "Thought your shtick was making girls pass out."

I chuckled. "YOU started me. It's sorta been my theme this semester, I know. But I promise you'll be awake and energized when I'm done with you. I know your buttons, Gwen. I know how to put you to sleep AND get you wired."

She held my face in her hands and stretched up to kiss me. Our liplock rapidly built in passion and intensity, and soon I was cupping her nicely-sized tits and bringing my cock in-line with her moist snatch. And with a steady thrust, I pushed my way back inside her.

I kept my word. We fucked rhythmically and smoothly, without the jerkiness or forcefully pounding thrusts that characterized our previous sex sessions. Her ankles were hooked through mine, leveraging our legs to keep our bodies rolling together. My hands continually roved across her body, caressing her various erogenous zones from butt to tits and everything in-between. In the end, Gwen had only one orgasm. But it was a good one that left her satisfied without feeling tired.

She also got to feel me cumming in her mouth. I let her know when I was about to pop and Gwen rolled us over, fucking me with her tits for a minute before inhaling my prick and taking my creamy load down her throat and into her belly. And after I finished feeding her my sperm, she moaned and stroked my slowly- softening cock. "Mmm. That was really ... pleasant," she said in mild amazement.

I smiled back and was just about to reply when a knock sounded at the door. A second later it swung open. And surprised into a panic, Gwen turned and tried to jerk the covers over her while I frowned and looked to the doorway.

Surprised herself, Adrienne came to a dead stop and her eyes went open. "Gwen!"

"Adrienne?" I asked quizzically.

"Oops! I'm sorry, Ben!" Adrienne stammered. "It was so quiet I didn't realize you had company!"

Relaxing noticeably, Gwen snorted. "Yeah, I didn't know he could do 'soft', either," she giggled.

Adrienne smirked as well and then tapped her chin. "Uh, Gwen. You got a bit of- yeah, right there," she trailed off as Gwen licked up the glob of cum she'd missed.

And then Adrienne smiled at me, crossing her arms beneath her breasts as she leaned against the door jamb. "Well, I just wanted to let you know that breakfast is getting cold. You're behind schedule, Tiger."

I checked the clock. "Right. Time for Finals."


"So who was it last night?" Dawn asked as she slipped her hand into mine. We were leaving our morning final and heading off to grab some lunch. We'd both been in prep-for-test mode before the exam, so I'd never had the chance to tell her before.

Still, I wanted to test her. "What makes you think I got laid last night?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Ben," Dawn drawled. "This is me. I can tell. And it wasn't Adrienne; you have a completely different kind of look when she spends the night with you."

I chuckled and squeezed her hand. "Well let's just say I didn't walk Gwen all the way home last night."

Dawn turned and arched an eyebrow at me. "Really?"

I nodded. "She said it was Finals. Said she was stressed. I wasn't about to complain."

"You gonna make this a habit? Fucking Gwen's brains out every Finals Week?"

I chuckled, remembering that it HAD been Finals Week the last time Gwen and I went through our series of blitz-fucks. "I don't know about that. I think that's just coincidence."

"Guess we'll know come May."

I chuckled again and shook my head. "Thing is, Gwen and I talked quite a bit about you and me before we got to my place."

"Oh?"

I nodded. "She said that the others think we're sleeping together again."

Dawn sighed. "I know. She asked me the other day, too. You told her that we're not, right?"

"Of course. But she's right about one thing, we ARE more touchy-feely than we've been the last couple of years."

Dawn shrugged. "So? You're my Ben. I LIKE touching you." For emphasis, she hugged herself against my side.

I felt a pleasant little thrill shoot down my spine. I sighed happily and replied, "Me, too." Then I took a breath. "But I wonder if I'm not causing problems for you and Ryan."

She shook her head. "Don't worry about us." She grinned and looked up at me. "My boyfriend and I know how to de-stress for finals too you know."

I chuckled at the self-satisfied smirk on Dawn's face and hugged her back. "So there's no problem?"

"Nah. Ryan's fine."


"I'm not fine," Ryan growled at me.

I sighed. Dawn had an afternoon final for one of the few classes we didn't share, and I had returned to Dawn's and Ryan's apartment to hang out with the crew. When I arrived, Robin was studying, Bert was de-stressing with a video game, and Ryan was sitting at the dining table with his own books spread out in front of him.

A half-hour later, we all looked up when the sound of a book being slammed shut got our attention. Robin, Bert, and I looked at each other for a second before we all turned to Ryan, who had steam blasting out of his ears as he glared at me. "We need to talk, Ben. Right now," he'd stated flatly, and that's how we ended up in the bedroom with the bigger guy looking down at me with his arms folded across his wide chest.

"I'm not fine," he repeated, the muscles in his arms tensing even more. "I need you to look me in the eye and tell me that nothing funny is happening between you and Dawn."

I did my best to look earnest as I stared straight into his blue eyes and said, "There's nothing happening between me and Dawn. We're just friends."

"BEST friends," Ryan corrected. "Best friends who spend all freaking day together. Best friends who share meals and hold hands and give each other backrubs and ... and ... KISS ... in public!"

"Ry-"

"I'm talking here!" he yelled. "You stand there and tell me to my face that nothing's happening when I KNOW something's happening!"

I held my hands up defensively, not just because I wanted to placate him, but because I seriously thought for a moment the guy might take a swing at me. And unfortunately, I knew with dead certainty that Ryan could kick my ass in a fight. "Nothing's happening."

"When was the last time you kissed her?"

I sighed. We both knew he didn't mean some small peck. "Thanksgiving."

"I KNEW it."

"It didn't mean anything."

He rolled his eyes. "Of COURSE it did."

"That's just the way we are, Ryan. We're friends. Close friends. But she loves you. She tells me almost every other day."

"You ever wonder why she feels the need to tell you that? Like maybe she's trying to convince herself? That really she's in love with you but she's trying to keep herself in check and-"

"Ryan, you're being paranoid," I cut him off, not wanting him to get rolling on that negative train of thought.

"I SAID I'm talking here!" he thundered.

I held my hands up and shut my mouth.

"I don't want you touching her, understand?" he growled.

"Ryan. Seriously, man."

"I'm dead serious!"

I shook my head. "Don't do this. Think about it. You want me to stop touching her, maybe I can do it. Maybe. I'm sorry; it just comes so naturally to us. But what are you gonna do about Dawn? I'm sure you're gonna have to make her do the same. And if you start giving her all these rules and limits and telling her what she can or can't do with me, she's gonna resent you for it. You push hard enough, and you're going to make her have to choose between you and me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.