An Ordinary College Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary College Sex Life

Copyright© 2009 by bluedragon

Chapter 3: Cohabitation

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Cohabitation - The continuation of An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life, Parts 1 & 2. Ben is finally at college with BOTH his girlfriend and best friend. Plus, he gets to experience all the other things college has to offer, like gorgeous roommates, classmates, sisters, and sorority girls.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   School  

SATURDAY, AUGUST 31, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

Adrienne, Felicia, and I emerged from the bedroom to survey the damage from last night's house party. Surprisingly, there wasn't much.

Yeah, I knew there had been beer cans and bottles strewn about the room, but most had already ended up in our recycle bins. The furniture was more or less where it was supposed to be, and someone had cleaned up the puddle of beer where a drunk Tracy McMillan had decided to upend a bottle over her tits last night.

"Oh, hey guys," I moved forward. "You're guests. You shouldn't have to do that."

Bert and Lynne were up and about, putting the last of the beer cans away and fixing the crooked lamp shade. Bert shrugged. "We were up. Seemed like the least we could do for you guys inviting us and letting us crash overnight."

Lynne just fixed a naughty smile on her face, her eyes obviously roving up and down my body. "Looks like somebody had a good time this morning."

Bert blushed a bright pink. "Sounded like it, too," he blurted.

Lynne giggled. "This house has absolutely no soundproofing."

It was my turn to blush. "Did we wake you?"

"Technically ... no," Lynne replied while glancing at Bert. Then her eyes rolled up to the ceiling. "It was Dayna squalling at the top of her lungs that really did it. Or I suppose it could be Tracy. Either way, it started upstairs. But then yeah, you guys were pretty loud. 'Cum, bitch, cum'? 'Take my cock up your ass'?" Lynne giggled. "Ben, I'm glad you never got that wild with me."

Bert turned bright pink again, his eyes darting back and forth between Adrienne and Felicia, who were standing behind me wearing nothing but my T-shirts. It seemed like the poor guy was trying to figure out which girl I'd just finished sodomizing.

"Anyways, we're almost done." Lynne waved me off. "Go ahead and get cleaned up you guys. We'll finish up."

"Okay," Adrienne then put in. "But you have to stay and let us make you breakfast. Deal?"

Bert's stomach growled loudly. He looked up with a goofy grin and replied, "Deal."


SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

[knock knock]

I looked up and said, "Come in."

The door swung open and a cute redhead in a simple blouse and skirt stood in the doorway. It was the first time I'd seen Paige in something other than a schoolgirl uniform; and for the first time she really looked eighteen to me.

"Hi, Ben," she started nervously while waving back into the living room. "Adrienne said you shouldn't be too busy. But if you are, I can come back another time."

I read the hopeful need in her voice and simply nodded, gesturing next to me on the daybed. I put my book down and pushed myself into a corner. "You look better. Last time I saw you, you were a little green around the gills."

She blushed as she sat down and smoothed her skirt in front of her. "Thanks for getting me home. I don't think I'd ever been that drunk before. Actually, I had planned to come visit yesterday; but I wound up with the worst hangover."

I smiled. "Be glad you puked then; it cleared out a lot of the alcohol. Otherwise your hangover might have been worse."

She smiled and looked down, "Lesson learned."

I smiled back and relaxed somewhat. Another new development was that Paige was moving at what felt like half-speed. Normally she was such a hyper, chatty sprite. But today, with the more grown-up clothes and toned down attitude, I could see the young adult woman she was becoming. "So what's up?" I asked.

Paige pinched her lips nervously and glanced away before beginning, "I wanted to apologize for how I behaved at the party on Friday. My memory isn't perfect, but I'm pretty sure I kind of threw myself at you, didn't I?"

I shrugged. "No apology necessary."

She smiled wryly. "You probably have girls throwing themselves at you all the time, don't you?"

I chuckled. "Uh, I don't want to say ALL the time."

Paige looked at me a little funny. "Do you sleep with them?"

I shrugged. "Sometimes."

She bit her lip and glanced down for a moment. "Then why didn't you?"

I arched an eyebrow. "Didn't what? Sleep with you?"

She nodded.

"Paige, you know I'm with Adrienne."

The cute redhead looked a way, taking a long time to think before turning back to me and sighing, "Is that the only reason?"

"You were drunk, Paige."

"I'm not drunk now."

"You throwing yourself at me right now?"

"Would you have sex with me if I did?"

I had to cut this off before it got out of hand. Taking a deep breath, I collected myself and then asked, "Paige, what's going on?"

She huffed and looked away. "Am I not pretty enough for you? Sexy enough? I mean, I know I'm short and my boobs aren't that big but-"

"Paige, Paige," I sat up and took her hands. I squeezed until she slowed down again, calming her breathing and looking right back into my eyes. Only then did I ask again, "What's going on?"

She tilted her head. "I want ... I want..." She took another breath. "I've got a big crush on you, Ben."

I bit my lip and sighed. "Paige, I'm in love with Adrienne."

"I know..." She pulled her hands back and turned away.

"And you don't even really know me," I explained.

"You rescued me, Ben. That's all I need to know."

"Ryan rescued you. I just got my ass kicked."

Paige shook her head. "You did. You came in, even though you had no idea Ryan was coming; and I got free because of you."

"Then it's just a hero-worship complex. Paige, I'd be happy to get to know you, as a friend. And I WANT to be your friend. It's like I now have this cosmic responsibility to make sure you're safe and keep you out of trouble. But if you're looking for a boyfriend, I'm sorry."

Still turned to the side, the petite redhead blinked a few times before glancing back at me. "What if I just want to give my virginity to you?"

"Paige!" I barked.

She winced and looked away again.

"Think about that before you say anything. A girl's virginity is very precious to her."

"And I can't think of a better guy to give it to." She looked at me with big blue puppy dog eyes.

I shook my head. Yeah, I'd slept with other girls since hooking up with Adrienne, all with her permission. Girls like Candy, Heather, Helene, and now Dayna. But this was a little different. None of those girls had latent feelings for me; they just wanted sex. Romantic emotions ... complicated things. "Paige, it wouldn't be right. That's something you should save until you're sure about it, sure about the guy."

"I'm sure about you!"

"You don't even know me." I held up a hand to forestall her response. "Not really. Not yet. And it wouldn't be fair to you, knowing that my heart belongs to someone else."

A solitary tear rolled down her cheek, but she gritted her teeth and nodded. I wanted badly to reach out and hug her, reassure her, but in a moment like this, such affection would only raise false hopes. I waited patiently, looking sympathetic but stern.

At last, she took a deep breath, nodding again. "I get it. I'm not happy with it; but I get it."

"Paige, I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay. I know I can't compete with a goddess like Adrienne, anyways."

"It's not about that and you know it." I took a chance, saying, "If it makes you feel any better, you are very sexy Paige. You've a beautiful face and your body is quite boner-inducing."

A little smile tugged at the corners of her lips and she turned to face me with a twinkle in her eye. "Really?"

"Really."

"So..." Paige began in a curious tone. "If I didn't have this crush on you, you'd consider sleeping with me?"

"No," I shook my head firmly. "Your virginity is still something I'd recommend you save for the right guy."

Paige grinned. "I DID say I still know stuff. There're ... other ... things we could do..."

"Paige..." I began in a warning tone.

"Okay, okay." She waved and turned back, taking a deep breath. "I can't help it, Ben. You turn me on."

"That's okay, I don't mind." I shrugged.

Paige inhaled again. "Please tell me I didn't totally ruin any chance of being friends with you."

I shook my head. "No, not at all." I sat up now and re-took her hands, squeezing gently and rubbing the backs of her fingers with my thumbs. "I told you I'd give you the chance to get to know me; and I'd like to get to know you, too."

She smiled radiantly, looking adorably cute. "Me, too."


MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"You were quite loud that time," Adrienne giggled as she unbuttoned my shirt and yanked it down my arms.

"Dayna was in a particular mood."

"YOU were in a particular mood," my girlfriend giggled while she worked my jeans. They were easy to remove since I'd never bothered to zip myself back up.

"Sorry ... I was just sooo horny..."

Adrienne laughed, "I know. I'm your girlfriend, remember?"

"Most girlfriends don't send their boyfriends upstairs to practically rape the hot blonde," I reasoned and stepped out of my jeans.

"I was busy. I was in the middle of a chapter and I didn't want to lose my train of thought," Adrienne hummed while she fisted my cock.

"I know, I know. I'm not complaining."

Adrienne giggled again. "Mmm ... you've still got her juices on you." And then the gorgeous blonde darted her head forward and almost immediately dropped her lips to the very base of my cock, taking my full length deep into her throat.

I groaned in pleasure and then she pulled back, smacking her lips. "Yummy. Now I want you to tell me what you did to her."

"What?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Tell me. Play-by-play." Adrienne nodded firmly before taking me into her mouth again. I'd only cum the one time with Dayna and was rock hard for more.

I grinned and thought about it. "Well, uh, Dayna did say anytime, anywhere," I began, sighing happily while running my fingers through my girlfriend's silky blonde hair.

Adrienne popped off. "And in any hole, right?"

I chuckled. "Well, I didn't want to have to clean up before coming down here. Otherwise, Dayna DID want me up her ass..."

Adrienne giggled and resumed her blowjob.

"Anyways, I was so hot and horny I literally just banged Dayna's door open, startling her away from her books. She looked frightened for all of half a second before she saw the gleam in my eyes. And she was unresisting from that point on as I grabbed her shoulders and started manhandling her. Hell, I think she got wet just because I was being so forceful."

"Mmm..." Adrienne moaned around my meat, her lips quivering and her eyelids fluttering.

"I took her right there over her desk. Didn't even bother to remove her clothes. She was soaking wet by the time I got her jeans and panties down to her knees, and I left them there, keeping her legs together. Her cunt was sooo freakin' tight that way," I sighed.

"Mmm..." Adrienne moaned again.

"I got my hands inside her shirt and under her bra. The straps kinda pinched down around my wrists, but I wasn't going to let go of her tits. I squeezed them roughly and pinched her nipples while using them as handholds to ram her body back against me. Dayna had her own hands braced on top of some papers, and they started slipping all over the desk and she had to scramble not to fall over while I kept pounding her pussy from behind."

"Mmm-nnnghhh..." Adrienne groaned. She was fingering herself by now.

"Once she got a grip on the desk and started fucking her hips back at me, I began spanking her. She was shrieking so loud by then, yelling 'Fuck me! Harder!' Could you hear her from down here?"

"Mm-hmm," Adrienne nodded and sucked again. I was getting close.

"I'm not sure how long it was, but it didn't take long. I was so revved up I just powered my way through her body without restraint. I never went near her clit, but Dayna tightened up and came pretty quickly herself. That time she was so loud, Brandi actually came over and started watching. Can you believe that?"

Adrienne smiled around my dick mirthfully, picturing me hammering away at Dayna over her desk while my big sister stood in the doorway, masturbating herself.

"I only lasted another minute after that. I wasn't trying to hold back, I just wanted to cum. So I dug my nails into Dayna's tits and jerked her against my crotch, roaring as I started spunking my load into her body. My hips must have jerked three or four times while I filled her up, and when I was done, I simply smacked her ass again and said, 'Thanks for the ride.'"

Adrienne giggled, causing pleasant vibrations to shoot up my rod.

"Dayna just groaned and sagged against the desk. I could see my cum already starting to leak out of her pink taco. And I simply turned around and grinned to Brandi, saying, 'She's all yours.'" I chuckled. "My sister couldn't get Dayna's jeans and panties off fast enough. I heard Brandi slurping my jism out of Dayna's cunt before I even got to the stairs. And now I'm here."

"Mmm-hmm..." Adrienne hummed, and then took me deep into her throat once again.

Listening to my story had gotten her revved up, and Adrienne attacked my cock with a fervor. She actually brought herself off once before reaching out with her hands to fondle my balls and tickle the underside of my shaft. A few moments later, the hot blonde got the result she'd desired as I started busting my nut inside her mouth.

I watched Adrienne's throat contracting with every gulp, hearing the wet sounds of her swallowing while she jacked my rod in her right hand and continued fondling my testicles with her left. And such a look of blissful pleasure crossed my girlfriend's face that I couldn't be sure she hadn't just orgasmed again.

In the end, Adrienne sucked me dry and pulled back to take a deep breath, filling her lungs with oxygen and causing her tits to expand in her tight top. She swept her lower lip out to clean up the little bit of cum that had started to leak out, and then smacked her lips happily.

"Next time, go ahead and fuck Dayna's ass." Adrienne grinned up at me from her position still kneeling in our bedroom. "Then come down here, bend me over, lube me up, and cornhole the hell outta me, too. Got it?"

I grinned. "Got it."


FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"Hey everyone."

I looked up from my spot on the couch to see Angela Chan and Monique St. Claire walk in. Only a couple of weeks into the semester, they — and all our other friends — didn't bother ringing the doorbell anymore. If the front door was unlocked, people just cruised on in. It was easier than having someone constantly get up to answer the door.

As people living in an off-campus house, within days I found that we'd become Social Central. We were convenient to a lot of academic areas, as much as the dorms. But our living room was a private lounge for our cadre of friends as opposed to the masses at one of the dorms or any other campus hangout. Some people congregated on the steps of Sproul Hall every day; our friends congregated here.

On this day, Dawn, Ryan, Gwen, Robin, Paige, and Bert were with me in the living room while we all studied or did homework. Including Adrienne, I supposed this was my new "crew". On any given day, most all of us would end up hanging out in some form or another. It wasn't quite as routine as my old High School lunch group, but we eight were the daily regulars in the living room.

Angela and Monique waved to us and then headed for the stairs, going up to hang out with Brandi and Dayna. Dayna's Master Bedroom had its own sitting area up there.

I was just getting back into my book when a loud voice shattered the silence. "Oh, come ON, Ben. This is the third time this week!"

"Wait, what?" I frowned.

My girlfriend came storming out of our bedroom looking as if I'd just dropped my shorts and taken a crap in her underwear drawer. "It's a frikkin' big hamper, Ben!" Adrienne bitched. "I thought you were a basketball player! How the fuck do you miss THAT?"

"What?"

"Your socks! They're on the floor! AGAIN!"

I got defensive. "They're ... around ... the hamper."

"But not IN the hamper, Ben! IN the hamper!" Adrienne tossed her hands into the air and stomped back into the bedroom.

"Trouble in paradise?" Robin snarked.

"Don't!" I pointed a finger at the pretty brunette threateningly. The sarcastic girl just shrugged and turned back to her book.

"Classic roommate conflict," Gwen mused. She was a psych major and not taking Math 16A with us, but our house was still her primary hangout spot. "You and Miss Perfect starting to get on each other's nerves already?"

I rolled my eyes. "They're just socks, Gwen. Don't make a big deal out of it. And Adrienne's not 'Miss Perfect'."

Gwen shrugged. "If you say so. But if this is the first time you've ever lived with a girl, you're in for one hell of a nightmare the next few months."

"I've lived with FOUR sisters," I sighed.

"But never like this," Gwen giggled. "Mark my words."


MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"Come ON, Ben! What did you do with my Comparative Lit book?"

"What? What?" I frowned. I paused the PS2 on which I'd been gaming with Bert. I hadn't been much of a video gamer before but Bert had decided to leave his at our house since he didn't spend much time at home anymore. And with the console just beckoning to us every day ... well ... why NOT have a little entertainment?

Adrienne came stomping out of our bedroom waving a thick Comparative Literature text. "Well?"

I arched an eyebrow and pointed. "Uh, isn't THAT the Comparative Lit book?"

"Ben!" Adrienne huffed. "This is YOUR Comparative Lit book. Where's MINE?"

I screwed up my face. "Huh? It's the same thing."

"No ... it's NOT!" I swear you could see flames shooting out of my girlfriend's ears. "Mine has my NOTES in the margins!"

"Oh, uh..." I'd had the class just that afternoon. I fumbled around for my backpack and opened the main compartment, pulling out Adrienne's Comparative Lit book. "Uh, sorry."

"Ben!" Adrienne sighed. "I know we're sharing a room and all but you'd THINK you could keep your own shit straight."

"Sorry," I shrugged and turned back to the video game, unpausing it.

By the way, guys: Turning away and re-starting the video game is a BAD thing to do when your girlfriend is upset with you. Adrienne made this point quite clear when she walked up behind me and smacked me upside the head with my Comparative Lit book.

"Oww!!!" I squalled. But that was all I had time to do as Adrienne dropped my book onto the coffee table with a thud and grabbed hers, storming back into our bedroom.

Yeah ... I wasn't getting laid tonight...


TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"You look a little frazzled today," Dawn bumped her hip into mine, momentarily knocking me off balance while we trudged up the hill. She looked absolutely adorable in a navy blue Cal baseball cap with her sunny blonde hair drawn into braided pigtails, a la DJ. A ringer T-shirt that hugged her nice tits and spray- painted jeans completed her sporty but sexy look.

"Don't wanna talk about it."

"What? Big Ben goes a night without sex and he wakes up all cranky?"

"I said I don't want to talk about it, Dawn," I grumped.

"Hey, what good is it being your best friend if I can't tease you every now and again?" she giggled.

"Dawn..." I growled.

"What? You gonna get mad at me? Come on, I'd like to see that. You're NEVER mad at me," the pretty blonde laughed mockingly.

"Grr!" I turned and dipped my shoulder, pushing it into Dawn's midsection and lifting her up while she squealed and laughed as I stood up straight. My best friend was flopped over my shoulder like a rag doll.

"Ben! Ben!" she shrieked and giggled at the same time.

"I'll show you mad!" I laughed and spanked her butt.

"Ben!"

I spanked her again. "Naughty girl!" [spank]. "This'll teach you to tease me!" [spank]

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry!" she laughed and immediately I set her back down onto her feet.

"Whew..." Dawn sighed, stopping and putting her hands on her hips. "Sometimes I forget how strong you are."

I shrugged. "Fucking improves muscle tone."

"Maybe..." Dawn grinned mischievously, a new gleam coming into her eyes. "But unfortunately you missed your regular workout last night."

I rolled my eyes and then darted forward, Dawn turning and running away this time while cackling gleefully.

I chased her eagerly, deliberately not quite catching up to her while she bobbed and weaved amongst the other students around us until finally she stopped and turned, letting me grab her around her waist and lift her into the air while spinning us around.

With delighted glee on her beautiful face, Dawn laughed and hung onto me for dear life. But eventually, she patted my shoulders and I set her back down. The both of us then paused to catch our breath.

I had to admit one thing: I didn't feel so grumpy anymore.


THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"Oh, come ON, Adrienne!"

Adrienne could complain all she wanted about my inability to locate the hamper ... or trash can ... or whatever. It's not like she was a neat-freak either. She had an annoying habit of leaving papers on every single possible flat surface available in our room. Desks, shelves, bookcases, end tables, whatever. Paper, paper, paper. School notes, mail, flyers she picked up for some odd reason around campus: All managed to end up covering our room.

This day, I had to make a run into town to pick up groceries, things like a 25 lb. bag of rice and some other large items that would require the use of a car. Only ... I couldn't find the keys to the Mustang.

What felt like fifteen minutes later, I finally dug them out from underneath a pile of random crap on the nightstand. Of course, being a dude, I'd thought I checked the same nightstand already. But let's not talk about me.

I met my girlfriend out in the living room where she was hanging out with the rest of our crew. "What is WITH the papers? You practically buried the keys on the nightstand!" I jiggled the keys in front of her.

Adrienne took one look at me and rolled her eyes. "And exactly how difficult was it to lift the paper and grab the keys?"

"That's not the point! It took me fifteen fucking minutes to FIND them!"

"Then just ask me." Adrienne sighed as if I was the biggest whiner in the world.

"If I ASK you then you roll your eyes at me like I'm some dumbass who can't even find a damn thing on my own!"

She rolled her eyes again. And in the most condescending voice, she asked, "ARE you a dumbass who can't find a damn thing on your own?"

Yeah, you can guess how the fight went from there.

After about three minutes, Gwen finally chirped, "Roommate issues. I TOLD you."

"Gwen, shut the FUCK up!" Adrienne turned and practically breathed flame.

I just jiggled the keys and walked out the door.


Later that evening, I was sitting at one end of the couch ... and Adrienne was sitting at the other. Neither of us spoke to each other. Yeah, we were studying, so we technically didn't need to talk to each other. But at the same time, you could cut the tension between us with a freakin' chopstick.

"Ben, you got a minute?"

Both Adrienne and I looked up to see Brandi standing in the doorway to the living room. I glanced at my girlfriend for the briefest of moments before shrugging to my sister. "Uh, sure."

Brandi turned and headed for the stairs. I put my book down and followed after her. She went into her bedroom and then motioned for me to close the door. My sister then patted the bed beside her and I sat. And then she turned and knelt before me, reaching for my fly.

"Hey, what?" I blurted, surprised by the turn of events.

"You're all stressed out, Ben."

"I'm fine," I grumped.

"No you're not. You and Adrienne look like you hate each other's guts, and I can tell you're all tense inside."

I sighed. "I said some things I shouldn't have."

"So make it up to her."

"No! It's her fault as much as mine!"

"Well one of you is going to have to start patching things up."

"Doesn't mean it has to be me."

My sister sighed and then reached for my fly again.

"Hey!"

Brandi rolled her eyes. "Well I've got a craving. Can you help me? Please?" My sister batted her eyelashes at me and licked her lips. My cock started to rise in my shorts and I just leaned back, bracing my hands against the mattress.

Less than a minute later, my sister's head bobbed up and down in my lap. Feeling new pleasure shooting through my body, I paused to admire her pretty face and ran my fingers through her long, dark hair. She smiled around my cock and fixed her big brown eyes on me. Once I was hard and twitching, she pulled off and said, "Now that I have your attention, tell me what's going on."

"Brandi!" I whined.

"Tell me, or I won't finish you off."

"Please?" I begged. Once brought to this state of arousal, I was pretty helpless.

My sister bent her head, taking a long lick at my prick from balls to crown, humming happily before pulling her head back and fixing me with a stern look. "Apologize to her."

"For what?" I whimpered, biting my lip. "Today was her fault."

"And tomorrow will be your fault. Shit happens. Fault doesn't matter. All that matters is what you want to get out of it in the end." Brandi bent back over my cock. "So right now, Ben, do you or don't you want me to suck you off?"

"Yesss..." I pleaded.

"Is it fair that I'm making you play twenty questions first?"

"No," I whimpered.

"But it's still the reality you're facing." She licked me again. "Forget about fault, Ben. Your relationship with Adrienne is fraying at the edges and you've got to do something about it."

"But it's not about our relationship," I whined. "She nitpicks me as a roommate, not as a boyfriend."

"Doesn't matter. Right now, you're both roommate AND boyfriend. And either conflict will fuck up the way you two act around each other."

"Okay, okay," I groaned and added desperately. "I'll talk to her."

Brandi licked me again, forcing me to shiver. "I mean it. Talk to her," she intoned. "Don't argue with her. Be the bigger man. Because you've got to remember, she's a girl Ben, and sometimes it's more important to us to win the argument than be right."

"That's not fair," I simpered.

"I never said it was fair. It just is. This is your reality. Deal with it and man up."

I sighed. And in a more calm voice I nodded. "Okay."

Brandi searched my eyes to make sure I really understood while stroking me in her hand lightly to keep me aroused. She arched her eyebrow at me, waiting for my next whining, little-brother complaint.

Instead I just said, "Okay, I get it." I pulled my dick away from her. "You've got my attention and I get it."

Brandi smiled and sat back on her heels.

"Quite the unorthodox method for a sister to get her brother's attention, though," I growled while tucking my erection back into my shorts.

The pretty 20-year-old brunette smiled. "We're not an orthodox family." And then as if to prove her point, she lunged forward again, yanked my dick back out of my shorts, and shoved it into her mouth.

"Whoa! Whoa!" My eyes popped open. "I thought you were just trying to get my attention?"

Brandi smirked around my cock, pulling away just long enough to say, "I want some incestuous brother cum. That's MY reality."

I planted my hands on the mattress and let my head loll backwards, groaning as Brandi sucked and licked with exquisite technique. And after another couple of minutes, she succeeded in pulling out my orgasm.

After firing a couple of pints of sperm into her belly, I sagged back until just my elbows were holding me from falling flat across Brandi's bed. My sister tucked her hair behind her ears and knelt over me, bending down to kiss me softly. "Feel better?"

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Good. Now go downstairs and fix things with your girlfriend. We all love you Ben, and we won't LET you screw this up."


I thrust forward a final time, grunting my orgasm into Adrienne's ear as a quart of spunk flowed out of me and into her sucking pussy. My girlfriend clutched at me with all four limbs, holding me tightly as if she never, ever wanted to let me go. She crooned her own climax into my ear and our bodies thrashed violently together until our energy ran out and we collapsed together, sweaty and satisfied.

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.