Flora's World - Cover

Flora's World

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A high school principal finds himself in a strange world of magic and sensuality, one where certain water springs are sacred and some tribes regard casual sex as perfectly normal. Even so, who is the enigmatic blonde who offers him her body without asking anything in return?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Clergy   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

"Well, sir, how was I?" the girl asked me at last. She seemed eager to make sure that I enjoyed myself.

"You were actually my best lover yet. I swear to God. Then again, my previous lovers lacked your exuberance," I answered candidly.

"Why wouldn't anyone get excited about coupling? It's not only a pleasure; it's a sacred act. The gods ordained it for many good reasons. Are your people unaware of this?" she inquired, truly bewildered at the notion of anyone being less than happy with the act of physical intimacy.

"You could say that, for many of them. Many of them view it as a dirty and disgusting practice that should only be used for procreation and only within marriage," I explained caustically, tending to agree more with my new companion than with many folks in my own world.

"That is silly. There is a lot more to the act than simply conception. Do these people then condemn the penetration of the mouth and the bottom? What about licking the woman's sex? Do they know what they are missing? I do not wish to offend you, sir, but your tribe's customs are strange and primitive, if you ask me," she observed with some disdain.

"I agree, of course, but there are many who would look down on your tribe for being so promiscuous. Some would judge the men more harshly, some the women, but both would consider it a weakness," I added with some scorn of my own.

"I can only imagine that your society is full of hatred, frustration, and mistrust, if you ask me. Why don't we change topics, if you don't mind? I'd like to think of something more pleasant, like another romp. What do you think about that? Want more of me, or do you need more rest?" she teased me.

"I think that by now I have a second wind. Do you want to do this here, or do we need to be in the mating stream?" I asked her, not sure if that was required.

"Here is perfectly fine. The stream just makes it mandatory. Elsewhere, it's purely optional. Mind you, it's an option that I take whenever I can," she answered, raising her ass and lowering her face into the sheet that she lay down for sexual congress.

"Which orifice is readier?" I inquired, somewhat playfully.

"My sex, of course. But if you want my bottom, I ask only that you use one of these oils to prepare it. Otherwise, I don't care. Well, I do a little, but only because I really wish to have your child first," she informed me.

"Well, when you put it that way," I laughed, as I slid my cock back inside her dripping cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.