Flora's World
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A high school principal finds himself in a strange world of magic and sensuality, one where certain water springs are sacred and some tribes regard casual sex as perfectly normal. Even so, who is the enigmatic blonde who offers him her body without asking anything in return?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Clergy   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

As Flora and I entered her "village", it grew larger in appearance, the depth of its interior making it clear that the lack of tall buildings hid the true extent and size of this thriving community of river dwellers. I saw tribesmen, their wives, and children everywhere, with the women unabashedly engaged in breastfeeding and other important pursuits. Modesty was evidently an alien concept here, for which I was glad. Nudity was commonplace, so it was little wonder that Flora was comfortable walking around in the buff.

What quickly became apparent was how different I looked from everyone else. There was something strange, in fact, in how the people stopped when they saw me, as if in awe of me for a reason that I couldn't quite grasp. I saw that everyone lived up to the tribe's adjective: they were extremely fair in complexion and hair color. My dark brown hair, coal-black eyes, and hillbilly tan must have struck them as truly alien, yet they finally approached me with some hesitation when they saw that Flora had my hand in hers. She had evidently indicated that I was hers and she was mine. That indeed, as she said before, made one of them.

"Brothers and sisters of the Tribe, I present to you my husband, Marcus Rogers. He told me to call him Mark, however. Welcome him, please, to our humble town. Treat him as one of our own, just as you have always done with strangers who marry our people. Do not let his dark looks frighten you," she told them, quite bluntly.

"Why would they fear me?" I whispered her.

"Because dark-haired men are so rare that they are believed to be powerful wizards or warlocks. Dark-haired women are thought to be witches. There is also a prophecy, that a dark-haired man with coal-black eyes and swarthy skin would become Head of All Tribes someday, so naturally there is a fear and respect of any man who might have that kind of power someday. You have an advantage, my lord. See how the women already ogle you. Get used to it, because they will do a lot more of that over the years," Flora explained the mystery to me, which only made me wonder if she believed the prophecy herself.

The Head of the tribe then walked up to me, dressed in a red tunic and trousers, unarmed except for a dagger buried in the sheath attached to his hard leather belt. He curtsied to me, and then extended his right arm to me in what seemed a gesture of goodwill. I reached out to him and he gripped my forearm with incredible strength.

"Welcome, husband to my daughter. I am proud of such a son by marriage. You are a worthy man, I can see it in the ferocity of your eyes and feel it in the power of your arm. You are now a thane of the tribe. May you prove worthy of my trust. What weapons do you use? My name is Rand," he greeted me.

"I can shoot and wield a knife, but this is the best weapon that I possess," I pointed not to my gun, but to my head.

"You mean your mind? Well stated. Few warriors come armed with that, sad to say, especially the younger ones who rely too much on pure brawn," the Head agreed with a smile.

"Enough talk of weapons, please, Father, Mark. Let's talk of how best to celebrate my new marriage and prepare for the coming of my unborn child. Not to mention the other wives who are soon to join me in serving my new lord," Flora interjected, not wishing to be forgotten (as if she could be, the lovely lass).

"I like those ideas, for certain," I grinned, as Flora began kissing my neck and nibbling my ears.

No one seemed even slightly embarrassed by the sight of my naked wife and her passionate attention to me. She had dropped her tunic on the ground and nobody thought to pick it up or comment on it. Everyone was much more interested in the fact of my arrival. I noted much whispering and pointing, especially by the ladies.

"Well, there is a traditional feast for the men who marry the Head's daughters. This is particularly significant if the Head has no surviving sons, as I do not. My living wives are all around my age, past their time of child-bearing. Flora's mother died giving birth to her, so I married her sister. All of my daughters except Flora had already wed, so her union with you completes the family arrangements. She must have sensed something in you, something that I realized as well.

"My sons, Flora's brothers, were twins. They were slain by the Lord Constable, hacked to pieces in a raid. Their parts were sent back to me in a gesture of disdain. I have no heir, as yet, since the Head must be a man. It will have to be one of my sons-in-law, but which one. I believe the prophecy. I can tell that you have been chosen by the Gods for something great. I put those thoughts together, and I must think that you are the Dark Man. You are he who will be Head of All Tribes, uniting us under one common rule. You are my designated heir," Rand declared with pride.

"Father, that is what I believe, too. I am glad that he is your heir, but there is the slight matter of arranging the feast. We women need to have time to plan it, not to mention that we need to find more wives for Mark. Can we talk about something other than politics and war for the moment? I want some time alone with Mark, too, if you don't mind," Flora responded between kisses.

"You have things to do, eh?" he teased his daughter in a way that most fathers in my world would have found shocking.

"Don't worry, when Mark is busy with other women, you'll get your turn with me," she reassured her father in a clearly amorous tone, before guiding me toward our temporary home: her small house.

"Is that common in your ... our tribe?" I asked her when we were alone.

"Fathers with daughters? Naturally, it is, just as brothers with sisters and mothers with sons. I have bedded Father many times. Who do you think took my maidenhead?" she smiled and then bent over for me to take her again.

"Which hole, my dear?" I asked her, curious as to her desires of the moment.

"I am yours, my lord. It is your wishes that are my commands, not the reverse. However, if you want to know my present impulse, it is to have you use my bottom at last. Will that please you?" she replied with evident lust.

"Your bottom sounds rather appealing to me, I must admit. What about lubrication?"

"There is a special ointment on that table. Use it to prepare my arsehole, so that you can penetrate me with less pain and more pleasure," she suggested.

I did as she recommended, enjoying the sensual experience of applying it to her backside. I then felt the intense and intimate act of sticking my cock into her asshole. She winced a bit at first, and then she started moaning with increasing delight, since my hands were busy caressing her clit as I rammed her sphincter.

I plundered Flora anally for what seemed a glorious eternity, during which she energetically pushed back at me. Her enthusiasm, as usual, was a major turn-on. I found myself ruthlessly and forcefully taking her butt, while still stroking her clit. When she came at last, I still didn't stop either the buggering or the manipulation of her most sensitive parts. I simply continued thrusting in and out of her backdoor, while now fingering her pussy. She turned pink all over her body, as she became more excited from the combination of my cock and my fingers.

I was so busy pounding her rear end that I didn't hear the door open, or for that matter the entry of another person. I didn't have any idea what was about to happen until balls felt a tongue licking them. The extra stimulus quickly prompted me to release my seed into Flora's bowels. I withdrew from her ass and looked down to see one of the women of the Fair Tribe, a somewhat shorter woman with bright red hair. She stuck out because of not being blonde, but she was lovely in her own right.

The woman used a cloth to wipe my dick and then started licking it as well, at which point I eating Flora out. I wanted to taste her pussy and ass, but as I started to move from the former to the latter, the redhead joined in rimming my bride. She cleaned up my cum, after which she went back to work at servicing me orally. I licked and kissed my wife repeatedly, moving my lips and tongue along her butt-crack, taint, and pussy lips. I sucked on her clit a while as well.

As I sampled Flora's body with my mouth, the anonymous redhead continued her oral efforts, getting me fully hard again after about twenty to thirty minutes. I wasn't quite sure about the passage of time, since I was caught up in the moment. When I was ready, Flora and I stood up and surrounded the woman. My wife first embraced her and then kissed her on the lips. I joined my bride in this action and we both removed the other woman's clothing. She put herself on her stomach, offering me the chance to take her, and I was quite happy to do so.

In scant moments, I found my cock buried in the redhead's cunt, fucking her doggie-style. I loved how willing she was to enjoy the act with Flora and me. Her delight in both of us seemed to be drawn from an inherent sensuality about her nature. I took a while longer to come this time, of course, given that I had done that so recently.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.