A Fresh Start
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A story I wrote while experiencing writer's block on Superflu. A young woman faces the consequences of her actions and tries to find her place in the world. There is some sex, but that is not the focus of the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation  

A gentle prod on his shoulder woke Scott in the early hours. Glancing at the glowing numbers of the digital bedside clock he saw it was 5:32 AM. With a groan he turned to Danielle, who was still prodding his shoulder.

"What?" he asked sleepily.

"I've got to pee," Danielle whispered.

"Oh, ok, well, try not to wake Joanna when you get out of bed." Scott lay his head back down on the pillow, eyes already starting to drift closed. No wait, he couldn't let...

"Scott, please, could you go with me?" Danielle's voice was soft, pleading. "I know we were all joking and stuff before we went to bed, but I still don't know if..."

Scott rolled to his left, facing Danielle. In the weak sunlight that filtered through the blinds he could see she had been crying, her eyes puffy and red.

"It's just that, well, I fucked up bad and I know she said she forgave me, but how can she when I can't even stand myself right now. I was lying here, thinking about that rope..."

"Hush, it's alright." Scott pulled Danielle to him, his hand gentle on her bare back. "Crawl out the foot of the bed so you don't wake her, I'll be right behind you." He and Danielle slipped out of the bed as quietly as possible. He found his boxers, and handed Danielle her shirt.

"Don't look at me like that," she said as he stood drinking in her slim body.

"Sorry, you're just mighty pleasant on the eyes." Scott shrugged, "I can't help but look at you."

"Yeah, you're just saying that, I know you must hate me, I mean, because of me you missed out on the first three years of your son's life. That'll score me brownie points for sure." Danielle sounded like she was going to start crying again, so he grabbed her by the elbow and led her out of the room. Once in the hallway he released her, motioning for her to stop as he looked in on Scottie. The boy was sleeping peacefully and Scott stepped back out into the hallway. Danielle was almost hopping from foot to foot and he chuckled, earning himself a dirty look.

He followed Danielle down the hall, waiting outside the open door as she relieved her bladder. She wiped and washed her hands before joining him. Grabbing his hand she led him across the hall into her room.

"Danielle, I'm not sure what you have in mind but I wouldn't want Joanna to come looking for us and find us..."

"No, it's not like that." Danielle left him standing in the door, walking to the open closet and staring at the stark white rope dangling there.

"I had it all planned out you know, I have some sleeping pills I was going to take, they weren't enough to do the job alone but I figured they might make me weak enough if I tried to change my mind. I knew it would be slow, I couldn't get enough drop to break my neck and was afraid if I tried I would just end up paralyzed or something. I was going to do it too, until you came here."

Her shoulders shook as she cried silently, her back to Scott. "Why did you talk me out of it, I don't deserve to live after what I did." She wheeled on Scott, her face angry. "Why did you guys have to be so damned nice? You should be yelling at me, screaming, cussing me, calling me names. No, you couldn't give me what I deserve. I deserve to be punished, I don't deserve her love. She should hate me like I hate myself. Instead she loves me. I don't deserve her love."

Danielle collapsed to the floor, her body shaking with sobs. Scott could her hear sobbing "I deserve to be punished" over and over. After a minute had passed he walked past her, reaching into the closet and untying the rope.

"Do you have more of this?" he asked. Danielle looked at him strangely for a moment, and then nodded.

"There are three more pieces just like that in my nightstand. Joanna and I bought it to tie each other up with, you know, just playing around"

Scott retrieved the other three pieces before returning to where Danielle still sat on the floor.

"Get up." She shook her head no, and he grabbed her arm, pulling her to her feet. Scott guessed she weighed less than a hundred pounds, a weight he routinely carried on his back during long range missions.

"You want to be punished, fine, we'll punish you," he told Danielle as he half led half drug her down the hall to Joanna's room. Stopping outside the door he turned the petite brunette to face him. "Listen to me, I'm tired, Joanna's tired and you're tired. We're going back in there and you're going to crawl into bed quietly. You'll lie down and keep your mouth shut. If you can't sleep, just lay there. Don't get out of bed until I tell you it's ok, understand?"

Danielle nodded her understanding. "What are you going to do?" she asked, a little fearful. This forceful side of Scott was new to her, and a little frightening.

"I'm going to sleep as late as possible," he growled, reaching for the door.

"No, about punishing me, what are you going to do?" Danielle stood nervously, chewing on a finger nail.

"We'll, that is Joanna and I, will figure that out tomorrow," Scott said as he led the way into the room.

Scott woke to the sight of the most beautiful blue eyes he had ever seen staring into his. Joanna smiled at him, then leaned in for a kiss. After several more Scott looked over his shoulder to see Danielle sleeping peacefully beside him. Motioning to Joanna to keep quiet he indicated for her to get out of bed. Handing her the shirt she had started to put on the night before he waited while she put it on. Raising her arms to put on the shirt caused her breast to jiggle enticingly and he sighed as the shirt dropped down over them.

Once out in the hall he talked with Joanna while she used the bathroom. She was a little apprehensive about leaving Danielle alone but Scott convinced her the other girl would be alright for a few minutes. Scott wanted to check on Scottie but Joanna assured him Michelle had taken him downstairs and was getting him breakfast.

Scott sat down on a footstool and motioned Joanna to a rocking chair in the corner of the room. He told Joanna word for word what had transpired between Danielle and him that morning.

"Joanna, I'm no psychologist, but she needs to feel she has been adequately punished before she can forgive herself. She was angry that we were so nice to her last night, and she's still contemplating suicide. I don't know what to do except give her what she needs." He waited while Joanna digested what he had revealed to her.

"Scott, you might be right. I know I needed something to make me feel like I deserved your love again, and your promise to treat me like a sex slave helped, although I must point out you haven't been much of a Master." She smiled at Scott as he arched his eyebrows.

"That sounds like a challenge to me," he said, watching her twitch a little under his gaze.

"Yeah, maybe, but we need to get this mess with Danielle straightened out first. Can we talk it over with Cheryl, she's a psychology major and might have some insight that we don't."

"Let's go see if she's up," Scott said, wanting to get this over with.

"But we can't leave Danielle alone," Joanna pointed out as he got to his feet.

"Sure we can, we just have to make sure she can't hurt herself while we're gone. I don't think she would at this point, but it'll play along with what I have in mind for later."

Scott lead a puzzled Joanna back into her room where he picked up the rope he had brought in earlier.

"Danielle, get up." Scott used a voice he had heard so many times it came as second nature. While not really a drill sergeant, he felt he did a pretty good imitation of one. It must have been adequate, for Danielle was standing beside the bed looking around in a confused manner before the sound had died from the room.

"Do you still feel the need to be punished?" he asked, running a piece of the rope through his fingers.

Danielle nodded, looking back and forth from Joanna to Scott nervously.

"Go stand at the end of the bed," Scott ordered gruffly. Danielle complied and Scott grabbed an arm, pulling it up high on the solid oak post that adorned the foot of the bed. With sure quick movements he tied her wrist to the post, then secured the other in the same manner. Once her arms were secure he tied her ankles, forcing them out to about shoulder width.

Scott drug a still startled Joanna out of the room, leading her downstairs. They found Cheryl in the kitchen with Michelle and Scottie. Scottie was just finishing breakfast and ran to Joanna who scooped him up in a hug. After plenty of hugs and kisses he squirmed wanting down. His little legs led him shyly to where Scott was standing.

Scott picked his son up, his eyes misting up as the boy hugged him.

"Good morning Daddy," he said, planting a sloppy kiss on Scott's cheek.

"Good morning son," Scott's voice was choked with emotion. He held the boy while he sat down to a breakfast Cheryl had fixed. She had just finished making breakfast for the three of them, and insisted it would be no problem to scramble a few more eggs, and there was bacon left over.

Scottie got a thrill out of helping his dad make toast and insisted on buttering it himself. Scott thought he got more butter on the knife, the table, himself, and everything within reach, and some that weren't, but didn't say a word. Joanna laughed with the girls as she watched the two bond, her heart swelling with joy.

Soon breakfast was done and Scott sent Scottie off to watch cartoons before settling down to a more serious discussion with the women in the kitchen. After he and Joanna had told the story, leaving out a few details, of the previous night, Scott filled the two women in on his conversation with Danielle in the early hours of the morning.

Cheryl looked thoughtful for a few minutes, then addressed Scott.

"So, you're thinking that Danielle wants to be punished for what she did and that she can't really move beyond this, by forgiving herself, until she is?"

"Well, that's what she kept saying," Scott said, meeting the woman's frank gaze.

"Wow, I can just see some doctor recommending that as a course of treatment." Her sarcastic answer caused Scott to stiffen up, angry at her tone.

"Wait a minute," Michelle cut in. "I know some things about Danielle that the rest of you don't. I grew up with her and she comes from a very strict family. Now don't get me wrong, they're not abusive or anything, but they are ultra conservative. I know for a fact that Danielle's dad used to spank her when she was little. He did it several times when I was over visiting. He always took her in the other room, he never punished her or her brother or sister in front of the other kids, but everyone knew what was going on."

"Her father was firm," she explained, holding Cheryl's skeptical gaze, "but very fair. He would set them down, explain why they were being punished, what the punishment was going to be, and then did something that has always stuck with me.

He would tell them, every single time, 'when this spanking is over, it is over. You will have paid the price for your mistake and it will be forgiven. You are starting with a clean slate, it will not be mentioned again, and will not be held against you in the future.' It didn't sink in how important that was until we were older."

"Danielle got caught drinking and driving. Her folks are loaded, and I do mean loaded, but they aren't pretentious about it. However, it being her first offence, and the officer being friends with her family, he brought her home to her parents instead of taking her to jail." Michelle got a far away look in her eyes, like she was recalling a distant memory.

"I remember it well, I was with her, and had been drinking myself. Her dad called mine and he said for me to stay the night. My parents were just the opposite of hers, allowing me to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. I was sometimes jealous of her, as her parents seemed to care more for her than mine did."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.