A Fresh Start
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story I wrote while experiencing writer's block on Superflu. A young woman faces the consequences of her actions and tries to find her place in the world. There is some sex, but that is not the focus of the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Scott felt a little strange, following Joanna into her Grandparents' house. It had been four years since he had seen her family, and he knew from what her brother and dad had told him they thought he had abandoned her. He wondered at the reception he would receive, and how Joanna would handle it. It might have been better if he just left, but Joanna had him by the hand and wasn't letting go.

They paused in the foyer, Scott struggling to get his son out of his snowsuit without waking him. Joanna's cousin Florence came forward, helping to get Scottie's arms out of the suit, then pulling it down off his legs. He lost a shoe in the process and she gently put it back on the sleeping boy, smiling at Scott as she did so.

"Good to see you Scott," she said with a grin. "God that boy's growing like a weed. Grandpa's on the sofa, you remember the way. He'll be happy to hold him while you get undressed." Scott nodded his thanks, glancing over to where Joanna was trying to wiggle her way out of the snow suit while hugging cousins and aunts and uncles. Scott made his way through the crowded room, taking Scottie to his great grandfather. Mr. Wilson sat on the sofa, his wife of sixty two years sitting beside him. Handing the sleeping three year old to the man Scott noticed the surprise in his eyes.

"Nice to see you Scott." His smile was genuine and Scott could see nothing but pleasure at him being there in the older man's still clear eyes.

"It's good to see you too Mr. Wilson. It's been a long time." Scott stood up, heading back to the foyer to get out of his coveralls. Joanne's Uncle Roy, her father's older brother, met him in the center of the room, hand extended in greeting. The look in the man's eyes told Scott here would be his first challenge of the day. Gripping the man's hand he looked him in the eye.

"Good to see you stepping up to the plate son," the older man said in a loud firm voice. Uncle Roy was never one to beat around the bush. He had retired from the Navy with the rank of Admiral, and was used to taking command. "Better late than never."

"Uncle Roy, it's not his fault," Joanna's voice cut through the tension in the room. She made her way to Scott's side, slipping under his left arm. Her comment was directed to Roy, but loud enough to include everyone in the room. "Scott didn't know he was a father until recently." She looked around the room at the shocked looks on her relatives faces. "I didn't tell him, the reasons are my own, and we're trying to work things out so Scott can be a part of Scottie's life. The details are none of your business, but don't blame Scott for something that's my fault."

Uncle Roy smiled, nodded at Scott and continued on in his booming voice. "Alright, I apologize. It's good to see you here son." He clapped Scott on the shoulder and moved off. Scott made his way past the rest of the family, Joanna following in his wake.

Once in the foyer he began taking off his boots and coveralls, smiling at Joanna. She was surprised to see him in uniform, and then remembered he had said he was on medical leave. His dress uniform suited him, she thought as she stepped up to adjust the collar. He saw the tremor in her hand and pulled her to him.

"That took a lot of guts, and I'm proud of you," he whispered into her ear. The top of her head came level with his shoulder and she snuggled against him for a moment. When she laid her head on his shoulder with a sigh he couldn't stop himself and nuzzled at the exposed portion of her neck.

Her gasp and groan made him realize what he had done and he started to pull away. Joanna turned her face to meet his and before either knew what was happening they were locked in a passionate kiss. The sound of someone clearing their throat caused them to step back from each other, Joanna blushing as she turned to see her cousin Janet standing in the doorway.

"Well, you two seem to be making up for lost time rather nicely," the redhead said with a chuckle. Janet had always been the black sheep of the family, running off with a man twice her age when she was only seventeen. Since then she had been through a dozen or more, never apologizing for the way she was. Joanna had heard some in the family call her a slut or worse.

Her Grandmother just smiled and said that Janet lived life to the fullest, and that we should all be so lucky. Joanna had to agree, Janet did seem to enjoy life.

"You two make a good looking couple, I wish you both the best." Janet gave them both a peck on the cheek, winked to Joanna and stepped out onto the front porch, a cigarette and lighter in her hand. Scott smiled at Joanna and pulled a pack from his chest pocket.

"I think I'll join her, if you don't mind. Kind of nerve wracking in here."

"From the look of that trident on your chest, nerves aren't a problem for you son." Uncle Roy had come into the room, his pipe in hand. Florence was right behind him, also clutching a pack and a lighter.

"What's a trident," she asked.

"It means he's a SEAL," Uncle Roy said with a grin. "The kick ass arm of the navy. If it needs doing, those boys get it done, come hell or high water. And from the looks of that salad bar on his chest, he's been kicking some major ass somewhere."

If there was one thing Uncle Roy was passionate about, it was the superiority of the Navy over every other branch of service. Scott was a little flustered at the praise, but met the older man's eye unflinchingly.

"Just doing my job." He hoped the retired Admiral would leave it at that and was relieved when the man put a hand around his shoulder and steered him outside to join the other smokers. Behind him he heard Joanna ask Florence if she had menthols. When her older cousin answered in the affirmative, Joanna sighed.

"Thank God, I need one pretty bad about now." She preceded a shocked Florence out the door and grabbed the pack from her, shivering slightly in the cold. "I guess if I'm going to get the skeletons out of my closet I might as well get them all out at once," Joanna said as she accepted a light from Scott.

She smirked at his raised eyebrow, then blew smoke in his direction. Scott laughed and wrapped his arms around her, not caring what the others thought. They stood snuggled together and listened to the catching up chatter of those around them. Joanna was still in turmoil about all that had happened that day, but knew one thing for certain. She belonged in Scott's arms. For the first time in four years everything felt right. She knew things weren't going to be easy, but she knew in her heart they could make it through.

"I've been dreading going three days without smoking," she told Scott. "It's kind of hard to sneak off to smoke with so many people around." Scott nodded, pulling her tight against him. God she looked good in her jeans and form fitting sweater. She looked just like the girl he had fallen for back in their freshman year.

She had filled out a little, her chest and ass a little fuller, but it looked good on her. Her waist was still trim, and she obviously spent some time at the gym, her body was firm in all the right places. They stayed snuggled together while they finished their cigarettes, and then made their way inside to join the others in consuming as much ham and turkey as possible.

The rest of the day was pleasant, and they put off leaving as late as possible. Joanna spent time sitting with her grandparents, watching Scottie play. She knew she would treasure this time later, and spent as much time as possible with them. Scott was never far from her, if he wasn't at her side he was within her line of sight, and she found comfort in that. He even got down on the floor and played with Scottie, not caring what anyone thought of the six foot four Navy Seal laying on his stomach and helping a small boy build a house with Lego's.

All too soon it was time to go, the sun had set hours before, and the ride home was going to be another cold one. Scottie was so wound from playing with his cousins that he didn't want to go when the time came. He threw a fit when they went to put him in the little trailer and Scott intervened.

"Put him in front of me. I'll hold him and take it slow, he'll get sleepy pretty quickly and we can put him in the trailer." Joanna finally agreed, but insisted Scottie ride between the two of them, where she could keep an eye, and hand, on him. Sure enough, they hadn't been on the road for five minutes when Scottie's head began to bob. Five more minutes and she was asking Scott to stop so they could put him in the trailer.

Once he was safely strapped in they started off again, Scott struggling to see the taillights of the others in the darkness. Not seeing them he shrugged, following their obvious tracks. The ride home was uneventful, the two of them catching up on what had happened in each other's lives.

They were brutally honest with each other, Joanna telling him about each and every lover she had been with. She had explained her living situation, and the dynamics there. Scott in return had told her about his love life, no steady girlfriends, but a string of one night stands. He told her he had always been careful, using a condom. He also got regular blood tests, and due to his injury, had a lot of them done recently.

"Until earlier today, it had been six months since I was with a woman in any way," he told her. "I was in combat the first four and at hospitals for the next two. Other than a nurse giving me a bath while I was in the hospital, you're the first to touch me other than myself."

"Oh, been trying to grow hair in the palm of your hand?" she asked with a chuckle. He had told her years before of how his father had told him that jacking off would grow hair in the palm of his hand. They had laughed at how he had looked, and his father's laughing reaction to it.

"Yeah, and the last week it's been all your fault," Scott shot back.

"My fault, how could it be my fault?"

"Well, after I got over the shock of it all, every time I thought of you and another girl together, I popped a woody and had to beat it into submission."

"Scott!!" she slapped him on the shoulder. For a moment he wondered if he had said too much, maybe disgusted her. "You really jacked off thinking about me making love to another woman?" she asked.

Scott shrugged, "Well, yeah. I think it would be hot to watch you and another woman. I mean, it's every guy's ultimate fantasy. Two hot chicks going at each other right if front of him, that's like primo, if you know what I mean. The only thing that could top that is a threesome with two hot chicks." Great, way to go, he thought. Now you sound like some nerdy eighth grader with overcharged hormones.

"So, you think I'm hot?" Of all the questions she might ask, that one never crossed his mind.

"You're serious?" he asked. "Damn, let's see. One a scale of one to ten, one being Rosie O'Donnell and ten being Marilyn Monroe, and considering I haven't seen you nude in over four years, I'd have to go with a 10 and a half or eleven. Could go higher or lower once I see you ... Oww. That hurt." Scott grimaced as she pounded a gloved fist into the back of his left shoulder. "Take it easy, that's my bad shoulder."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," She rubbed at his shoulder gently, "Scott, you've never lied to me before. Don't start now, OK."

"Hey, I'm serious. I mean, you've always been hot, but I would say you've put on ten pounds or so since I saw you last, and damn it looks good on you." He heard her kind of choke and chuckled.

"What, never had a guy tell you that you look better after putting on weight. Seriously, those ten pounds went to all the right places. You know I always thought you looked good, dressed or not. But now, well, it looks like you've gone up a cup size, what are you a D now?"

Joanna made an affirmative sound so he went on. "Your waist looks the same, and so do your legs, from what I could tell in your jeans. You've got a little more booty now, but damn, it looks great, and feels even better. I guess what I'm saying is before you were a young woman, just filling out. Now I see the finished product, and baby, you look better than I've ever seen you look."

They had pulled into her parents drive and the conversation was cut short. Scott dug the sleeping boy out of the trailer and handed him off to Joanna while he helped the rest of the family carry in the Christmas gifts they had received. It seemed to him they came back with more than they took.

He was standing in the kitchen while Marjorie, Joanna's mom, fixed him a plate of leftover ham and all the fixings to take home with him. Joanna came to the door, asking him to come with her for a moment. She stopped off at the room her parents had fixed up as a nursery when Scottie was born. She watched from the door as Scott said good night to his sleeping son, his calloused hand gentle on the boy's skin as he stroked his cheek. "He's something else," Scott said in a hoarse voice. He wiped a tear from his cheek as he walked back to Joanna. "Thank you," he said as he hugged her.

"For what?" she asked, tugging him down the hall.

"For giving me my son, for letting me say good night. Hell, for being such a good mother to him, it shows, you know." Scott's reply brought a smile to Joanna's lips.

"Come here," she said as she led him into her room. "I don't want you to get the wrong idea," she started off. "I'm trying to turn over a new leaf, and nothing more can happen between us until I talk to Danielle and figure some things out."

Scott nodded his understanding. He was kind of dreading her conversation with Danielle, knowing how the other girl had manipulated Joanna before. Hopefully Joanna was wise to her ways now and wouldn't put up with it in the future.

"Turn your back for a minute," Joanna instructed as she closed and locked the door. Scott complied, hearing a few soft sounds from behind him. "I need your opinion on something, so turn around and give me your honest opinion." Scott turned to find Joanna standing before him totally nude.

Her blond hair hung down her back almost to her waist, pulled back and tucked behind her ears. Her breasts were fuller but sagged not a bit, her nipples darker than he remembered, crinkled tight and sticking out at least an inch. He wondered if breastfeeding had done that to them, whatever the cause, he liked the effect.

Her waist was trim, flaring out to nicely rounded hips. Her legs were trim and muscular, her thighs flaring in where they joined her body, her smoothly shaven lips topped by a small strip of curly blond hair. His eyes traveled back over her trim flat stomach, with just a hint or two of a fading stretch mark. Meeting her eyes he raised a hand, index finger point at the ceiling, and twirled it.

Joanna blushed and turned slowly, trying to watch him over her shoulder as she did so. Her ass was a perfect upside down heart, the firm globes sitting atop her well formed thighs. As she completed the turn to face him he was stroking his chin in a thoughtful manner.

"Well?" she asked in an impatient tone.

"I'm going to have to revise my earlier estimate," Scott said in an official sounding tone. "You are most definitely not a 10 and a half or 11. I would put you more on the high side of twelve, maybe even a 12 and a half." He could see the pleasure Joanna got from his statement.

"If I don't get out of here soon, I'm going to do something that you might regret." His voice was husky, and her heart leapt to see the look in his eyes. She had seen glimpses of it off and on all day, now it was back full force. His grey eyes danced with delight as he half teased her, but behind the mischievousness she could see the smoldering lust, and knew what he really thought of her.

He turned from her with a groan, not trusting himself to approach her. Even a simple goodnight kiss could be the spark that lit the inferno. He had a hand on the doorknob when she spoke.

"Have you forgotten how this game is played?" she asked in a smoky voice. When he turned to look at her she continued, her tone half teasing, half seductive. "You know the rules, I show you mine, you show me yours." She waited, hands on her hips as he digested what she had said.

"Are you sure?" he asked his voice deepening. When she nodded he began unbuttoning his uniform coat, draping it neatly over the back of the rocking chair by the door. His eyes remained locked with hers as he undressed, he wondered if she was remembering the times they had played this very game in this very room.

They had been neighbors, and it wasn't unusual for the kids from the two families to play together. Being of an age, he and Joanna had gone through their exploratory age together. Her prepubescent body was the first girl other than his older sister he had seen naked. They had played the 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' game on occasion, although they had never touched each other. They had drifted apart when they grew older, but had begun to date in high school.

Now here they were again, his heart pounding as much as the first time he had undressed in front of her at the young age of twelve. He stood then as before, clad in only his underwear while she waited, head cocked to the side. With a swift move he dropped his boxer's, his stiff cock springing free and pointing at her.

She stood in silence for a moment, then repeated the finger twirl, asking him to turn around. He stiffened when he felt her fingers on his back, tracing the shrapnel scars on his left shoulder. Her lips brushed the raised skin and he groaned, not trusting himself to turn to face her. With a sigh she stepped back, her voice tight.

"You better go," she said softly. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pushed it this far." He turned to face her and was overcome by passion for just a moment. Stepping forward he wrapped her in his arms, his lips finding hers, bruising in their intensity. With a gasp he pulled away and began dressing. Not a word was said as she sat on the bed, watching. When he stepped out of the door she called 'Goodnight' after him, he echoed her response before closing the door firmly behind him. He said his goodbyes to her family quickly, then made his escape outside. Straddling the sled he cast one last look up at her bedroom window, seeing her standing there, still nude, waving. He waved back, cracked the throttle and was gone.

"I'll kill that fucking bitch," Joanna stormed in through the back door, almost bowling over her brother John. She ran by him and up the stairs, her robe flapping under her coat. Fifteen minutes before she had stepped out the back door to make a phone call. As the reception on a cell phone sucked in the house, no one thought twice about it.

Now her parents and brother watched her retreating back, wondering what was going on. Joanna never cussed like that, oh an occasional shit or hell might slip out, but the f-bomb, never. They could her he thumping around upstairs, and then her footsteps preceded her into the kitchen. Scottie was in a highchair at the table, she gave him a perfunctory kiss on the forehead, before setting down to pull her boots on.

"Has the plow been through?" she asked no one in particular. She knew Johnny had opened the drive with their father's old loader tractor that morning, digging a path barely wide enough for a car out to the mailbox. When Johnny said the road was open she headed out the back door.

"Dad, I'm taking the truck, I've got my phone if you need me." She grabbed the keys for her fathers old Dodge Power Wagon off the hook by the door and was gone. The four occupants of the kitchen looked at each other in stunned silence for a moment, before resuming their breakfast.

Joanna pulled into Scott's driveway, the 4x4 slewing sideways on the snow before she got it under control. She slid to a stop in front of the house, barely missing a large terra cotta planter, its occupants long withered by the cold weather. The truck had barely stopped moving when she jumped out, running as fast as possible on the slick sidewalk. She pounded on the door, yelling out for Scott.

Scott came to the door bleary eyed, dressed in a pair of sweatpants. Joanna pushed by him, her eyes shooting fire.

"Do you know what that conniving bitch has done? She's got a restraining order against you, naming me, Scottie and the other two girls in our house as protected parties. Of all the manipulative stunts that fucking slut could pull..." Scott stared at her in wonder, damn she was mad.

"Whoa, slow down Jo, I just woke up. Who got a restraining order against me, and on what grounds?"

"Danielle, she called the police in Chicago and told them you had called the house threatening me and all the other girls. According to her she said you threatened to kill us all, take Scottie and burn the house. She applied for an emergency order of protection, naming all the occupants of the house. The damn cops gave it to her, and now if you are caught anywhere near me or Scottie you can be arrested." Joanna looked like she was about ready to cry, and Scott pulled her into a hug.

"Hey, calm down, first of all, I haven't been served yet, so whatever she's trying isn't a problem yet. Secondly, a person can't get an OP for another adult, just dependants. So even if it had been served it's invalid and unenforceable. So just calm down, we'll work it out, OK." Joanna sniffled, nodding against his bare chest. "Now, did you talk to Danielle this morning?"

"No, the cunt wouldn't answer her cell, and Michelle, that's one of our roommates, didn't know where she was. She told me about the OP. She said the cops had been by this morning to do a follow up and it was the first she had heard of it. Danielle hasn't been there since I left to come down here on Wednesday.

I tried to call her cell phone and got her voice mail. When I see that bitch I'm going to scratch her eyes out." Scott spent several minutes calming her down, then placed a call to his family's lawyer. Being told that the man in question dealt mainly in contract law he received a referral for a criminal lawyer.

Calling the lawyer's office was a pain, as he had to speak to three different people before getting to speak directly to a lawyer. She was a pleasant sounding woman, and after walking both Scott and Joanna through the story several times told them she would check into the matter and call Scott back. They were setting at the table discussing their conversation with the lawyer when Joanna's cell phone rang.

"It's Danielle," she said, her voice strangled.

"Put it on speaker, can your phone record a conversation?" Joanna nodded, it was a feature she had never used but being a techie of sorts had figured it out.

"Joanna, where are you?" Danielle asked as soon as she answered the phone. "There's something you need to know. Scott figured out that Scottie is his son and has been calling and threatening you. I did some checking on him, and sweetie, he's dangerous. I don't want to scare you, but he's a killer. He was in the Special Forces or something and now he's home on medical leave, post traumatic stress disorder.

The doctors say he could go off at any minute. He escaped from the psych ward and hasn't had his medicine, so be careful. If he calls, find out where he's at and call me. The police are looking for him."

Scott was almost ready to explode, and it took Joanna a moment to realize it was in laughter. How he could find this funny, she wasn't sure and she sent him a look that would have boiled eggs as she answered Danielle.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, hoping to lead the other girl on. "How did Scott find out, are you sure about him being dangerous?"

"God yes sweetie, I don't know how he found out about Scottie, but he did. I've got a friend in the VA; she did a search for me. Scott has seen a lot of combat and they say he finally snapped and went off the deep end. Honey, he killed a whole family of innocent people before they could subdue him."

Scott was shaking hard now, her outrageous story was just getting better and better. His laughter, though contained, was becoming contagious, and Joanna fought back a smile.

"Danielle, what the hell are you talking about? Scott would never hurt me, no matter what I've done to him in the past. Listen to yourself, you sound like some nut case talking about an off the wall conspiracy theory. We do need to talk though. My family told me Scott was trying to get in contact with me and that I was refusing to take his calls, do you know what they're talking about? Has he called when you were home?" There was silence on the phone, followed by a sigh.

"He's there isn't he?" Danielle's voice was bitter. "You've already fucked him haven't you? You stupid little bitch, can't you see he's just trying to get to Scottie. He'll probably run off with him and hide him where you'll never find him. How are you going to feel when you see your son's face on a fucking milk carton?"

Her voice turned suddenly sweet, cajoling. "Honey, listen to me, you know you don't like men, you and I discussed it a long time ago, and you agreed, remember? You said no one ever made you feel like I did. Why do you want to go back to the bastard that knocked you up and then left you to raise a child on your own? Sweetie, you know I love you and I'm the only one for you. Don't do this, please."

"You conniving little bitch," Joanna's voice cut Danielle off like a knife. "You love me, bullshit. You don't know what love is. I'll tell you what it is. It's learning after three years you're a father, and that the mother has kept it from you. She robbed you of so many things, your son's first word, his first step, watching him play in the snow for the first time, or holding him as he sleeps. Love is learning all this, and somehow looking beyond it, to the big picture, and instead of letting your anger over it all cloud your relationship with your son, you forgive his mother. You take the time to listen and once hearing her reasons, even though you don't fully agree with them, seeing the situation as best as possible through her eyes, and forgiving, really forgiving her. That, bitch, is love." Joanna paused to take a breath, the silence from the other end of the phone making her wonder if Danielle had hung up. Seeing the call was still connected she went on. "You did nothing but lie and control my life from the moment I crawled in bed with you for the first time. How could you do that to me? What was I to you, a toy, a piece of ass that you could get to do whatever you wanted. I was a fool, I know, for letting you take over my life the way I did, but it's over. I don't want to see you again, ever." Tears were streaming down her face as she reached for the phone to hang it up. A suddenly serious Scott stopped her, shaking his head.

"You listen to me you stupid cunt," Danielle voice was harsh as her words. "You will do exactly as I say or I'll send your family all the videos I made of us. I don't care if Scott's a fucking angel, you're mine. You didn't know I was video taping us every night, did you?" The shocked look on Joanna's face answered the question for Scott.

"Yeah that's right, I had cameras hidden everywhere. How's your family going to look at you after they've seen video of you licking my cunt, or taking my strap on in your stretched out pussy. Think you'll still be daddy's little girl then. God, I'd love to see the looks on their faces when they see that on their TV. So if you don't want that to happen, you pack up that little rugrat of yours and get your ass back home now. Do you understand me, cunt?"

"You better not," Joanna screamed at the phone. "You've never loved me have you? And all that shit you said about Scott was a lie, wasn't it? You just want me to yourself."

"So what, yeah, I lied about Scott, but baby I do love you, that's why I'm doing this. I love you so much I can't live without you. I had to protect my interest. If you come home, I won't send the videos to your parents, I promise. Just come home, OK."

"I am home." Joanna punctuated her statement by cutting off the call. With trembling fingers she carefully saved the recorded conversation. Scott immediately called the lawyer back, telling her about the conversation and the fact they had recorded it. Getting a number from the lawyer, he had Joanna forward the recording directly from her phone to the lawyer's office. The two waited while the lawyer reviewed the recording, then came back on the line.

"We've got enough here to get the OP quashed," she said. "I'll contact the court immediately. The police are probably going to want to talk to Danielle about filing a false police report, and you may have to testify. Joanna, I'd tell my folks as soon as possible, if they don't know about your sexual orientation. It wouldn't surprise me if she does what she threatened to do, so be prepared." The lawyer hung up after assuring the pair she would do everything she could to straighten the matter out.

Scott and Joanna sat in silence, overwhelmed by the morning's events. Scott noticed Joanna seemed to be drawing away, she even stiffened up when he hugged her.

"What's wrong Jo," he asked as he held her tightly against him.

"How can you forgive me after what I've done?" Joanna sobbed out. "I stole your son from you, kept you from him. You've missed so much that you can't get back and it's all my fault. God, why did I ever listen to her? I can't believe I was so stupid." She drew a shuddering breath, leaning against him. "How can I ever make it up to you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.