The Prefect's Tale - Cover

The Prefect's Tale

Copyright© 2009 by Wolfbadger

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Headgirl is spanked and humiliated (With Apologies to Geoffrey Chaucer)

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Big Breasts   School  

It was a Friday afternoon and the school was quiet when I quietly opened the door to the small study and stepped inside. The room was one of the privileges of the head girl of Saint Erentrude's, a quiet space where she could go to do her schoolwork or go over the prefect duties and other paperwork associated with her post or just to as a quiet place to relax. The room contained a mahogany desk with a comfortable chair behind it. To one side was a small sitting area with a two seat leather couch and a matching leather armchair. A low coffee table was positioned in the middle of these comfortable seats. This area was where the head girl would sit and chat with friends over a hot drink. To this end, a table at the back end of the room contained a kettle, some mugs and containers of tea, sugar and coffee. Alison had personalised the study with posters of her favourite bands and a 'Simpsons' desk calendar.

Alison was bent over her desk, her skirt rode riding up as she shifted position. Not that it was a particularly short skirt — it was just shy of knee length when she was standing up — but currently the hem was almost halfway up her thigh. She was arranging several piles of paperwork. She did not look round and then I realised why, a pair of white earphones were hanging from her ears and her foot was tapping in time to the beat of whatever music she was listening to.

'Perfect' I thought there was no way she could hear me with her ipod on. Moving stealthily, I closed the door behind me and flicked the latch, locking it.

I had been waiting for a chance to catch Alison alone for over a week now but she had been going out of her way to avoid me ever since our 'run-in' when I had caught her with an illicit bottle of vodka hidden in her schoolbag. In exchange for not reporting this offence to the headmaster, Alison had not only agreed to let me spank and slipper her bare bottom but had also given me a great blowjob. However I wanted more and now I was going to get it.

I moved slowly towards the hapless girl who remained blissfully unaware that there was another person in her sanctum. I announce my presence by placing my hands on Alison's firm arse and squeezing her buttocks roughly. Alison jumped in shock, she yanked the earphones out of her ears and turned her head so quickly she surely must have risked a whiplash injury.

"You," she hissed

"Me!" I smirked

"Get your filthy hands off me," Alison ordered her voice low and deadly.

I slowly removed my hands from her bum but did not step away from her.

"Listen to me, you pathetic little shit!" Alison's pretty face was contorted with anger. "We had a one-time deal but if you touch me again I swear to God, I'll see you birched and expelled," Alison held my gaze her eyes burning with anger daring me to contradict her.

I laughed. "I don't think you quite understand the situation, I can still go to Critchley any time I want and tell him all about your little alcoholic adventure."

Alison smirked, "that vodka's long gone you Moron. There's no evidence."

She looked at me with that superior look of hers convinced that this would be an end to it. I paused to let her enjoy that thought, then I burst her bubble

"I still have your credit card receipt though," I pointed out calmly.

Alison's eyes flashed "You bastard!" she exclaimed, you said if I ... she spluttered incoherent with rage.

"What I said," I told her firmly "was that, if you agreed to let me punish you," I paused to savour the memory of the humiliating span king I had given her and the blow job and tit-wank she had given me which ended with her pretty face covered in my hot cum.

"Then," I continued as Alison blushed crimson at the memory I had evoked, "I would let you keep your vodka. I said nothing about the receipt."

"But you also said you wouldn't tell anyone about finding the vodka!" Alison bristled with indignation realising I had tricked her

"And I won't need to I'll tell Critchley I found the receipt in the common room"

"My dear," I mocked, "I thought you wanted to read law at university" my voice was a delighted drawl, my face was gleeful and my eyes twinkled malevolently. "You'll really need to get better than this at negotiating a contract"

Alison flushed hotly, "So what she demanded now you want to fuck me I suppose" she tried to keep her voice cool but I could hear a nervous excitement in her tone.

No," I answered, "nothing that easy I'm afraid. You'll have to make payments on this one." I left my statement hanging between us for a long moment. When it seemed she was about to say something, I completed my demand. "Whatever I want, Whenever I want it. From now until the end of term."

Of course I had no intention of 'releasing' Alison after just one term but she didn't need to know that just now and I thought she would be more likely to agree with an end 'in sight'

"You can't be serious," said Alison. "No way!"

"Okay." I told her flatly. "If that's the way you want it!" I turned and walked to the door, calling her bluff. "I'll go and see Mr. Critchley, I expect he's in his study".

My heart was pounding. 'Had I blown it?' I thought. It was after all a lot to ask. 'Should I just have asked for one fuck.' I wandered if she consider my proposal a worse proposition than a 'Whole School Public'. She might even try and brazen it out. But the way she's reacted to our little session last week I thought she had been so submissive as she's taken her spanking, even masturbating herself to orgasm as she sucked me off. Part of her wanted this I was sure of it and that part of her would agree to submit to me under the pretext of more blackmail.

Still I had to concentrate on keeping my hand from shaking as I reached for the door knob, terrified that I had overplayed my hand.

"Wait" Alison called out.

I turned slowly. "Yes?" I asked.

"Please, Ben" she pleaded. "I'll do it with you one time!" she blushed prettily "And I promise I'll make it so good for you" she added huskily "But, all term! You must have realised I couldn't agree to that"

But I was sure her attempt to negotiate meant I had her right where I wanted her. I set my face hard. "No" I told her unequivocally "That's my deal. Either accept it or I'll leave now and go and talk to Critchley!"

This time my hand barely had time to move toward the door before she spoke.

"O ... Okay," she declared, her voice cracking a little. "I agree but only until the end of term, right?"

"That's right" I told her knowing full well that I'd soon have plenty of new 'dirt' to use to renegotiate the deal.

I smiled in satisfaction. "We will begin now," I told her sternly. "First I'm going to punish you for your rudeness just now, bend over the desk"

Alison didn't move, she seemed frozen in place. "Face the desk and bend over Miss Jackson," I repeated the order, "and if I have to tell you again, I will double your punishment."

She met my steady gaze with angry tears in her eyes and took a breath for a scathing retort, but stopped herself short. She turned toward the desk and bent over a little, placing her palms on the desktop. "All the way over, Miss Jackson, your shoulders down on the desk."

Alison bent over the desk, feeling the cool wood against her face and through the thin fabric of her blouse. Waves of shame and embarrassment washed over her, but at the same time there was a tiny voice in the back of her head whispering, "You know you want this...".

"Stay there and don't get up, or this will get worse for you." I told her. The tone of my voice told her that I was serious and that small voice in her head told her to obey, so she kept her head and shoulders down as ordered, feeling vulnerable and exposed with her butt sticking out. She gasped as she felt my hand on her butt, rubbing her arse cheeks through the fabric of her skirt. I drew back and smacked her hard twice, once on each cheek, causing her to yelp and jump in alarm.

Alison couldn't believe what she had just agreed to. Here she was the head girl of Saint Erentrude's, bent over he own desk and being spanked like a naughty little girl And what she asked herself would he want to do next and again tomorrow and, she shuddered, probably every day right through until the end of term. And that was seven long weeks.

But she could not deny the growing moisture in her knickers as the remorseless hand spanked her arse again and again.

Alison whimpered as she felt me pull her skirt up, exposing her knickers to my gaze. She could feels my hands on her arse now, rubbing and squeezing as if I was assessing her.

I raised my arm and brought my palm down hard on the tightly stretched knickers before me, striking the pert arse so snugly encased within. Alison groaned. I left my hand in place rubbing her arse where I'd spanked her. I began alternately caressing and swatting Alison's cheeks while she continued to moan. As the rubbing got deeper, the swats came faster, each a little harder than the last. I was soon spanking Alison with strong, full-armed strokes. Her feet shifted on the floor as a particularly sharp slap landed across her reddening arse. Noticing this, I massaged the area where my hand print appeared on her right cheek.

Alison was making little grunting noises as each of my powerful smacks landed on her arse, pushing her against her desk. I was alternating my spanks between each buttock and soon her whole bum was a healthy glow.

I paused to run my finger along the crotch of Alison's lacy knickers pressing the silken material into her slit.

I watched her tremble as I started pushing her panties deep up her cunt with two fingers while working her clit with my thumb. all the while telling her what a horny little schoolgirl slut she was.

"My, my you're soaking wet, aren't you"

No answer. I smacked her arse "Aren't you?" I repeated.

"Yes sir," she admitted breathlessly.

"Well I'll take care of that once I've finished your punishment I promised her.

I decided that this time I wanted Alison to unveil herself. "Reach behind yourself and lower your knickers" I ordered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.