The Prefect's Tale - Cover

The Prefect's Tale

Copyright© 2009 by Wolfbadger

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Headgirl is spanked and humiliated (With Apologies to Geoffrey Chaucer)

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Big Breasts   School  

"I need to check how well you obeyed my orders. Hands by your sides"

We were in Alison's study for the first of her Monday afternoon sessions. I was sitting comfortably in Alison's large desk chair as she stood before me. Alison's arms dropped by her sides in obedience to my command and she stood with her back straight. I was satisfied to see that her fingers fell below the hem of her skirt.

"Your skirt is acceptable," I told her "Did you shorten all your skirts?"

"Yes sir, I used the sewing machines in the home ec room yesterday."

"Did you shave your cunt?" I asked crudely.

"Yes sir."

"Show me, lift up your skirt and pull down your knickers"

Ali held her skirt up with her left hand revealing her stocking tops, suspender belt and a sexy pair of black French knickers I was pleased to see she had obeyed my order about wearing sexy lingerie for me. Awkwardly, still holding the skirt in her left hand she pulled the knickers down with her right. She was freshly shaved, not a trace of hair anywhere around her pussy, it looked inviting. I told her that she may as well leave her knickers lowered as they would be coming off soon anyway.

"Okay Alison it's time for the first of your weekly spankings," I announced.

At my direction, Alison lay across my lap with her legs straight out behind her and her bum over my right thigh, sticking out her full cheeks compliantly for my attention.

"The purpose of these sessions is for you to learn some humility and for you to make amends for how you've treated me. So, whilst you are taking it, I want you to continually remind me of things you have done and said to me to deliberately tease or antagonise me and you will apologise for them and ask me to smack you. Oh, and keep thanking me for taking the time to spank you as well. But I want you to use your own words to thank me and to ask for more spanks. Use your imagination, just be polite and don't repeat yourself or you'll get extra."

Alison held herself rigidly in position with her legs out straight behind her and her butt stuck out, shaking as her buttocks received my severe attentions. She began to recount things she had done, the times she had been rude to me, teased me and made fun of me.

"I'm sorry for the way I spoke to you Sir..."

SPANK!

"Awww! ... and insulted you. Thank you for taking the time to punish me."

SMACK!

"You were very hurtful, Alison," I said, remembering Alison's comments and delivering the next strokes harder.

SPANK! SLAP!

"Thank you Sir for spanking me."

CLAP! CLAP!

"please smack my bottom hard."

SPANK! SPANK!

"Innnggggghhhh! Yes, just like that Sir!"

SPANK!

"Faster please, Sir. NahUhahhhhh!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"Unnnnnnahhhhhh!

SPANK!

"Yow! I'm sorry for the times I bent over just to tease you Sir."

CLAP! SMACK!

"More spanks, please Sir!"

SPANK!

"Ahh! Ohhh!"

"Thanks, Sir, but ha-ahhhhh-rder!"

SMACK!

"Oh! Ah! Arrrr!"

SPANK!

"Smack my bare bottom! Smack it! Smack it!"

WHACK!

"I can't thank you enough!"

SPANK!

"Oh! ... and I'm sorry for threatening you Sir when you caught me with the vodka,"

SMACK! SMACK!

"Owww! Thank you for spanking my bum as punishment, Sir."

The humiliation of the spanking combined with her admissions, apologies and thankfulness was too much for Alison, and as she began to confess to another moment of teasing me and apologise for it she actually felt an enormous orgasm engulf her. She moaned loudly and her jutting arse pumped up and down in rhythm with the spanking as she climaxed. Coming down from the orgasm, her bum still being relentlessly pummelled Alison recommenced her confessional.

"I'm sorry for reporting you last year when Ow! When I saw you coming back into school after curfew"

SPANK!

"I- I- I espec- sh- sh- ially enjoyed the burning st-sting of that smack."

SMACK! SMACK!

"Oh Sir! Sir! Oww! I deserve a longer and harder spank- ahh- ing! Arrrrrreggggeeeeehhhh!"

SPANK!

"Uuuunnnnhuuuh! Please Sir I'm sorry for the time I said you were talking in Maths class to get oww! To get you in trouble."

SPANK! SPANK!

"Please- uh- Sir keep the s-suh-slaps coming hard and fast"

SPANK!

"EEEarrrghh!"

"The le- eh- left side Sir, please, as hard as you c-c-c- arrrrrrgh- can!"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Unnhhh!"

"Now my r- r- right! Uuuunuh! Yes! Don't slow down!"

SPANK!

"More of this- ow- exquisite spank- uh- ing please."

"Yeeeowwww!"

Spank SPANK! SPANK!

"Nnnnuuhhh! Urrgh! Ahan!

"Please, Sir, slap m- m- my naked bum!"

"Oooo! Oo! Oo!

SPANK!

"Thanks, more stinging spanks, please!"

"Ooooooowwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhh!

"Thaaaaank yooooou, Sir!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"Unga!"

SPANK!

"M- m- more! Ow! ow! I need more of your wonderful spanks, Sir."

SMACK! SPANK!

"I'm so grateful you included both sides of my bum in that one."

SMACK! SMACK!

"EEEehuuh! You're the best Sir!"

SMACK!

"Thank you, Sir," Alison gasped out breathily, "that one was very educational."

For a further five minutes I continued to spank Alison. The severity of the strokes varied depending upon whether she had just reminded me of something particularly annoying she had done to tease or upset me. Alison came twice more during the spanking, brought to orgasm by the hideous submissiveness of her confessions, apologies and thankfulness combined with her obedient acceptance of the spanking. At the end my hand was sore and Alison's butt was an even red colour from her stockinged thighs to the suspender belt across the small of her back.

"There, I think that should do it," I announced

"Thank you for spanking me, Sir," Ali moaned as she rose from my thighs and began rubbing her roasting buttocks.

"Now, what did I say you'd have to do after each of your Monday spankings?" I asked Alison smugly.

"I'd have to give you a blowjob, Sir" Alison replied sounding embarrassed.

"That's right" I told her, my tone patronising "Take off your blouse and bra, you need to be topless before you suck me off."

Alison removed her school tie before unbuttoning her blouse to reveal a black demi bra which matched her knickers. The lacy bra hugged the curves of her lovely melons snugly. Alison pushed the blouse over her shoulders so that it fell off and slid down her back and arms. Her tits were on display for me, her blouse down around her elbows. The demi-cups of her bra held in the massive globes of her tits, but they still looked ready to overflow. Alison slid her blouse the rest of the way off and placed it on the desk. She then reached behind her to unclasp her bra. She let the thin little shoulder straps fall to the sides and she slipped her bra off completely. As the bra fell off her chest, the head girl's rack spilled out free like a masterpiece being unveiled. Her immense bust was perfectly shaped and rounded and, despite their size, her breasts were perky as only a teenage girl's can be. Her big tits had been constricted inside her bra so tightly that there were some lines indented into her skin across her chest from where the bra had been.

"Drop to your knees and crawl to me," I ordered.

Alison sank to her knees and crawled slowly towards me, my cock grew even harder at the sight. As she reached me, I gave her my next order.

"Ask me if you can take my cock out," I was intent on making this as humiliating as possible. "You must ask and seek permission before you can do anything," I told her.

"May I take your cock out please Sir"

"Use your teeth to pull the zip down you slut, no hands!"

Alison's eyes flashed but, obediently, she leaned her head into my crotch and, grasping my belt between her teeth, she gently pulled it out of the buckle. The button gave her a little trouble, but she was finally able to get it undone, and then she was finally able to lower the zip and pull my pants down, I lifted my hips off the chair to help her, eager for her to begin.

"May I suck your cock now Sir?" Alison asked.

"No, lick it first. Lick all around the head, then down the shaft. I also want you to lick each ball."

Alison shivered and pulled the shaft down towards her mouth. Moisture was forming on my helmet, starting to drip down the shaft. Her tongue flickered out and she began licking the head avoiding the pre-cum.

"Lick everywhere slut," I ordered.

She gulped and ran her tongue over the now rapidly oozing pre-cum. She moved her tongue down my shaft, licking the sides and under it then moving her head lower she licked each of my heavy balls in turn. Then she slid her tongue back up to the tip and around the head, willingly lapping up the pre-cum now.

"May I suck your cock now?" she asked again

"You may. Move your mouth to my cock and put your lips around the head"

Alison moved obediently, leaning forwards. I felt her hot breath on my balls before she lowered her full lips and engulfed the head in her warm, wet mouth. Hot breath surrounded my now throbbing tip before her lips closed around the crown. She slowly worked it around her mouth, getting it very wet. Her lips stretched beautifully around my shaft as her tongue slid up and down my rock hard cock. I let out a sigh of fulfilment, her tongue was active in her mouth, and her hands pumped me. She pulled it forward a bit, tilting it away from me, and then she pushed her face down as far as she could, before pulling back to the top, and looking into my eyes.

She dived back onto my cock taking me deep in her mouth and used her hands to beat me off. She could only take about half the length, and she gagged several times at that, but she worked hard to pleasure me, breathing deeply through her nose, her hands pumping, occasionally looking up.

Her tongue whipped around the head, all the way down the shaft then back up again as her head bobbed back and forth, while her hands kept perfect time with her face, taking what her mouth couldn't. Shaking her head back and forward and letting my cock push up against the side of he mouth. It was one of the best feelings ever as her tongue began to flick back and forwards on the tip and base of the head. But as she started sucking with the force of a vacuum I realised that she was trying to make me cum as quickly a possible so this would be over. My suspicions were confirmed when her hands trailed down, taking one ball each to roll around in the their palm and she deep throated my entire cock at once, swallowing it all the way up to the hilt, her hose nestled in my pubes. She held this position for a good ten seconds, before sliding back out and licking the head like a lollipop. She repeated this twice more and it was almost too much to bear.

I leaned back in my chair, preparing to cum, my balls rumbled and my dick expanded. Ali slid back to the last inch or so of cock and started thrashing her tongue around and using her hands to jerk off my shaft. I started coming and felt her suck and suck like she hadn't eaten in weeks until I finally stopped.

"I want you to come and see me in my room on Wednesday night," I told Alison as I left the study, "wear something sexy"

Wednesday:

Alison came to my room on Wednesday night as instructed. Maddie was dressed in a very short black mini-dress. It was fantastically low cut in the front, a string across her cleavage was all that was keeping it from gaping wide over her breasts. This dress only just covered her arse and only allowed for a very skimpy thong as underwear. She wore 6 inch black heals with ankle straps which made her legs look like they ended at her tits. She looked like sex in heels.

gYou're beautiful," I told her, pulling her into my arms and kissing her passionately and running my fingers through her hair.

Alison moved into my embrace, moaning gently into my mouth, She slipped her tongue into my mouth, kissing me more deeply. She could feel the throb of my erection against her as we kissed.

My hands slid slowly down Alison's body until they came to rest confidently on her arse, cupping her firm buttocks through the thin material of her dress, she moaned again in pleasure as my strong hands squeezed and rubbed her arse.

I sank into my chair and pulled Alison onto my lap our lips still locked together. She straddled my thighs and slipped her arms about my neck, she bucked and ground her hips, brushing her crotch against the bulge of my erection. She arched her back, thrusting her shapely breasts forward. my lips moved to her neck where I trailed long, sucking, biting kisses down it, slowly moving down her body, kissing her exposed cleavage.

Her bum and breasts were thrust out and I needed no further invitation. I allowed my left hand to knead and squeeze Alison's jutting left bum cheek, and as I did so, I raised her large, right breast in my other hand, enjoying the weight of it, soon my left hand moved and found her left tit and my hands moved eagerly over Alison's breasts, cupping them possessively, assessing the weight of them, my thumbs brushing over the taut buds of her nipples through the skimpy material of her slutty dress as I sucked harder on her neck and nibbled at her ears seductively. Alison squirmed in pleasure, grinding her crotch against my erection. Her nipples were hard and aching. I squeezed the firm mounds through her skimpy dress provoking further moans from the sexy girl. I confidently worked my hands inside Alison's dress savouring the thrill of skin-on-skin contact I found her nipples and forefinger, thumb and third finger closed around each nipple, flicking, rubbing and pulling her lust filled tips. her eyes were closed in pleasure as my fingers skilfully tormented her hard nipples.

I pulled her dress down, eager to free her tits. I pulled it slowly down until it was under her breasts, where the stretchy fitted material kept it in place.

"My, my," I said. 'You do like to have your nipples on show don't you? You really are a first class slut!"

I then placed my hands once more on the lovely large jutting breasts and gently massaged them, before yet again moving my hands to tweak the now naked nipples between finger and thumb firmly. Yet again there was an intake of breath from Ali, before she obediently readjusted her position and thrust out of her breasts.

I cupped her tit and guided the budding nipple to his lips. Pressing my face against the breast. I then began to suck and chew the nipple hungrily. My free hand moved to the other breast so that I could simultaneously knead, rub and massage that as I sucked her right tit. There was another sharp intake of breath from Alison in response to this.

Alison was aware she was now on the edge of an orgasm. The embarrassment and humiliation at the way she was being so boldly and mercilessly taken advantage of and used like this had been steadily arousing her. She wanted to plead with me to stop, but knew she could not. She also desperately tried to think of something else to avoid the impending climax. But the feeling of her right nipple being so rudely and roughly chewed and sucked and her other breast being so roughly manhandled was too much for her. Groaning an 'Ohhh no!' Alison felt herself go over the edge. Her body tensed and jerked forward rhythmically as she moaned 'Ohhhh!' 'Ohhhh!' in unison.

Realising what had happened, I moved my right hand down and then up between Alison's legs. She instinctively tried to clamp them together immediately, but then remembering her predicament, spread them to accommodate me. my hand of course found Alison's pussy to be saturated.

my left hand had moved away from Alison's tits and I grabbed her hand in mine, pushing it insistently onto my hard cock. I held her hand firmly in place for a second then slowly moved my hand away. Alison, in no doubt as to what I wanted, squeezed my erection, rubbing my hard cock through my jeans. my left hand continued to toy with Alison's erect nipples as my right hand, continued sliding between her legs as Alison writhed in desperate need for fulfilment.

One finger insinuated itself inside her panties and dipped into the hot well of her arousal, eliciting louder groans from Alison. She was dripping wet. I grasped the side of her thong and yanked it aside aggressively, I glanced up at her to check her reaction and seeing no sign of refusal I slipped another finger inside her wet pussy. gOh my god, Alison," I breathed. "You're so wet; you really can't help yourself can you?"

Alison groaned again in pleasure rubbing my cock more insistently. I had seduced her completely and now she no choice but to see it through to the end; consequences be damned.

gPlease..." she groaned, as I continued to tease her aching pussy. "Please ... Make me come"

Alison reached longingly for my crotch, fumbling with the zip on my jeans, anxious to free my cock.

gStand up," I said with my voice now shaky with lust, and my face set in a visage of pure need.

As Alison rose, so I rose also, and pressed her under her ribs back against my desk. When her butt hit the desk I carried on pushing her making her lie back over it, her legs coming up either side of me. I then roughly took hold of Alison's legs under the knees and forced them up, saying, 'Bring your knees up to your chest, Alison, ' as I did so. Alison felt herself obediently do as I asked, I roughly took hold of her knees and forced them apart instructing her as I did. 'Spread your legs wide as well, Alison. Yes. Stay like that. That's beautiful.'

Alison did as instructed. Her knees were raised up as far as she could, and spread wide. She was now maddeningly aroused by the humiliating position she was in before me, and her saturated pussy gaped and ached with the need to be filled, and she knew if it was so much as touched she would orgasm again.

I gazed down at her pussy almost drooling, and fumbled with the jeans I was wearing to undo the belt and drop them. After dropping my boxers I took hold of Alison around the outside of her thighs and pulled her down the desk towards me until the glands of my cock nudged her needy pussy. Alison immediately found a wave of orgasm begin to engulf her prompted by the feeling of the glands touching her wet lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.