We, the Wall of Us
Chapter 1: Captain Talus

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Romantic, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Historical, Polygamy/Polyamory, Interracial, Black Female, White Male, Oriental Female, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Bestiality, Squirting, Exhibitionism, Slow,

Desc: Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1: Captain Talus - Little Captain Talus has been separated from the rest of the troupe by a storm. He and the rest of the little sea scouts must make their way to the Gates of Hercules. Meanwhile, John and the rest of the caravan adventure among the Phoenician colonialists who are in our time called Carthaginians.

After the pirate attack it had become evident that Talus's ship, the Talus's Fortune was deficient in its crew. The little nomad scouts were fine in the desert when they could hide, sneak, stalk and track, but on the wide open trackless waves, they were under manned with archers. Only two of Talus's crew could fire bows, three if you counted nine year old Song and his child's bow. Chin and Chou also were archers, but the other archers were on the other three boats, John's boat the Sweetie's Perch and Tuk's the Sword Sister and Saka's the Tuk's Princess.

The throwing knives of Lishta and Farish were of impractical use onboard a vessel, and could easily become lost overboard. They didn't float like arrows did. They had chosen as a vessel to play hapless victim until boarded, and to then overwhelm the pirates hand to hand. The pirate vessel was looted and scuttled, since John didn't want to risk it being used for piracy again.

It wasn't until the storm blew up suddenly that the corollary became evident- If you didn't have the strength to draw a bow, you wouldn't have the strength to hold the rudder in place. Talus's Fortune had both Song and Chou on the sweep, but the power of the wind made holding it in place impossible, and lashing it down was to invite disaster. There was no choice but to turn, and run before the wind, holding away from the coast.

John had discussed the sea with all the captains, and contingency plans called for meeting at the Pillars of Hercules in three, six, or nine months time, a year being the last that anyone would be looking for any missing to turn up alive. However, a cairn would be emplaced to hold the next rondevous point marked in the caravan scout markings, and a cairn at that location would reveal the next destination, and so on.

The storm blew the helpless ship north and east, with Captain Talus trying to keep off the shore, with open ocean ahead until the blow was over. They just missed the Island of Cyprus, but were able to shelter behind it for the few days it took for the winds to die down. When they could, they beached, and looked to their animals, and replenished stores and water.

Sukuli and the other camels were glad to get off and stretch their legs, none of them enjoyed the wave tossed storm. They were all within a few months of birthing, and feeling a bit queasy anyway. Sukuli was the only one of John's also-wives to travel with Talus and the nomad scouts.

Being close enough to a man, Chou was their face, since no one would take Talus seriously unless they were of the caravan. He bartered for rope, hemp canvas to replace their tattered sails, and other provisions. They decided to stay close to shore and travel west, toward the pillars of Hercules. Rouya was acting navigator, and Chin was first into the rigging, he practically lived up in the ropes.

Rouya was second into the rigging, but only because Chin was so fast, and because she had navigation duties to perform also. When the ship was in shape, they loaded the grumbling camels and Sukuli back on board, and set the sails to the west.

Zithrusa was distraught, imagining the worst, but John, and Vedeya were able to calm her down by telling her that Talus was a good sailor, and he had a good crew. He had Sukuli, and the little scouts. They would be able to survive anything, even if their ship foundered, because they all wore life vests at all times. Last seen, they had wisely been running with the wind, sea anchor out to slow them. They would catch up and rejoin them when they could.

Finally it was Sweetie who calmed her also-mother down, by grabbing her tear dampened hair in her tiny fist when Vedeya put her in Zithrusa's arms. Awhile later the lonely sounds of the erghil wafted across the still tossing waves, like the siren call of mermaids. With the worst of her sorrow expressed, Zithrusa was able to put on a brave face, but inside she was as brittle as broken glass, and hurt as much as if she was.

When the situation was again stable, Vedeya went back aboard her Sword Sister's ship, the Tuk's Princess and the three ships weighed anchor, set sails and got under way. They set out west again, after leaving the protecting headland which had given them shelter, keeping a wary eye out for any more pirates.

Talus had proved canny and brave, sailing his ship inexpertly in a perfect way to draw the attacking sea wolves down on the weakest prey, while he positioned himself within extended bow range of all three of his sister ships. The three archers had kept the pirates attention on them while accurate and deadly arrows flew from three different directions picking them off at the edges, slaying half the pirates number before they realized they were in danger.

Then Talus had caused his ship to leap alongside the pirate vessel, shearing off the oars along one side, causing mayhem below decks among the rowers chained to the benches, but it could not be helped. Any who survived would be set free, and being prisoner chained in a pirate ship was only a slow death in any case.

The momentum was gauged to a nicety, and the brave sea scouts were amongst the pirates in an instant, deadly as a desert devil wind, and as hard to catch. A few had swum under the pirate ship and come over the far railing, falling on them from behind, their slippery nude bodies none the less armed and deadly, dripping salt sea water as they spilled the salty pirate blood.The pirates were all finished and feeding the sharks before the other three ships had come up, and then the mess below decks was sorted out.

The chained slaves were mostly captured sailors, and they were freed and the wounded tended as best as could be, the pirate vessel was looted for high value but food and other stocks were left, the oars were balanced between the two sides, and then John scuttled the pirate ship, plunging his sword through its keel, shearing it almost through. He wasn't going to leave a potential boat behind to turn pirate again. He told the sailors they would have to keep rowing for shore, but they would make it just fine, and then they would have to either set up a settlement or trek for some port, but they wouldn't be using that ship any more.

The men set to, not having time to argue since the deed was done, and they had to get moving to arrive onshore before they sank to the bottom. John left them weapons, the inferior swords, and a good enough knife for each man. Hopefully they wouldn't turn bandit before they found another ship to join.

Three days later the storm blew up that separated Talus from the others.


The medical examiner consulted with the detective. It was a mystery, and would probably never be solved. The body remained unidentified, and appeared to be a Caucasian male, with obvious Native American heritage. It was strongly built, but other indications suggested the body's age was over eighty years. Its long gray hair was braided, and adorned with sapphires, rubies, turquoise and amber jewelry. The case was being investigated as a murder, as the body had two arrows protruding from it each which would have been fatal.

The arrows were hand crafted, with chipped flint tips, bound with sinew and pine sap. The feathers were from an extinct parakeet, and the feather expert who examined the arrows was very excited, because the sap was fresh, and the feathers still bright green, indicating that the bird who had provided them had been alive as recently as ten years ago. The parakeet had been wiped out shortly after the turn of the last century.

The flint was also native to the east coast, and had been fire treated, and expertly knapped. The archaeologist who examined the arrows said they were 'perfect', and he couldn't tell them from ones found in scientific digs, except that they were freshly made.

The thick calluses on his hands suggested that the strange looking sword which had been belted around his waist had been much in use, and his attire when he had been found floating in the Pacific Ocean some 400 miles off the coast of California, had been two layers of hand loomed silk, dyed with natural dye a warm pink color, and waterproofed with a tree latex which the medical examiner had not yet identified. It was filled with a layer of wool fibers, quilted in place with waxed threads and sealed with latex. The wax was natural bee's wax.

He had ruled out anything from Asia and south America, which only left finding out which rare African tree had produced the sap. The sword itself had resisted efforts to take a sample, and the expert who examined it said it represented a lost metallurgic technique of which only five examples existed, in degraded condition, and this was not one of them.

He was very attached to the sword, and it had to be retaken practically at gunpoint. To the police it was evidence, but the weapons expert coveted it for other reasons, both scientific and esoteric.

The body had been found wearing a handmade life vest of cork and silk, again dyed with organic and rare dyes, hand loomed to a perfection 'impossible' without machines, and waterproofed with the unknown latex. About the body's neck was a necklace of claws and teeth, which DNA testing had proved to be from the Caspian Tiger, extinct for almost a century.

Also found with the body were three exquisite carvings, wrapped in a soft hand woven wool bundle, of two women and a camel. The artistry was so compelling that everyone who viewed the carvings wanted to touch them, and were reluctant to let them go. The most interesting thing about the body was what was missing.

There was no sign of any modern, industrially produced material found with the body, with the exception of two fillings in the teeth, which the dental expert declared impossible, as they were of a plastic compound invented within the past five years, and had obviously been in place for at least forty years. He was quite angry about it, and thought he was being 'Pranked'.

The medical examiner and the detective both agreed that this case would most likely remain unsolved, they couldn't even figure out how the evidence came to exist in the first place, let alone 'who done it'. Within a year, with the help of several very large bribes paid by various different individuals, the evidence box was empty, sitting on a shelf in the evidence locker marked with the cryptic name, "John Doe 2004/34"

The body was interred at L.A. County expense, in a public graveyard, in a cardboard box with only a number engraved on a brass coin embedded in a plug of concrete for a marker.

End Interlude

(we now return you to the story already in progress.)

For the rest of this story, you need to Log In or Register