Preview

Clarissa's Genes Get Packed

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Ma/ft, Consensual, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Incest, Brother, Niece, First, Oral Sex, Petting, Pregnancy,

Incest Sex Story: The short version of "Packing Clarissa's Genes," wherein 16 year old Clarissa eats what she thinks is candy, but which is really an experimental drug. It corrects hormonal imbalances and she matures rapidly. Her brother and uncle notice and pay a lot more attention to her. A LOT more attention.

Author's Comment:

The idea for this story came from one of my well loved readers who goes by the name Drunken Dwarf. My thanks to him. This is the second plot idea he's suggested, and which I wrote, so he's on a roll.

This story is written in two versions, one long and one short. This is the short one. The long one is titled "Packing Clarissa's Genes." The two versions were the result of reader input where some people said they liked short stroke stories and other people liked longer ones, with more character development and a slower pace.

In trying to write a short stroke story I failed, initially. It turned into the above referenced longer story. So I tried again, using the same basic plot idea and this story was the result. So this one is supposed to be the stroke version. At least I think so. It's about a third as long as the first one I wrote.

You, the reader, are the judge. Take a look at them both and see which one you like better ... assuming you like either one of them (grin). And please, let me know what you think.

Bob

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.