Miniature - Cover

Miniature

Copyright© 2009 by cellophanesmile

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Scientists have discovered a way to shrink things, and though the formula has been suppressed, there are still miniature people being bred and sold as pets.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture  

Gemma had known as far back as her youngest memories that she was considered an object. She knew that she had been bred, that she would be sold. Even so, her childhood had not been awful. She lived with her mother, played with other children, but throughout her life, the ominous fact that she would be taken away from her world, and thrust into a life of slavery hung over her head.

She knew of the outside world, too. The world of the big people. Her owner had sometimes turned on the T.V for them, and they all soaked up the knowledge of what was out there. She knew what they were, too. Apparently, a long time ago, illegal underground scientists had made a formula that could shrink things. They shrunk plants, animals, even people. There was no drug that could change these things back to normal size, and upon breeding them, their offspring were also tiny.

The government had found out and suppressed the drug and covered up the rumors. She knew that there were giants out there who thought that the little people like her didn't really exist. Only the most exclusive groups of people knew of her kind, and they bred them to keep them going as "pets."

Gemma was eighteen, blonde, and ten inches tall when that life of slavery began. She was taken out of the box where she was kept, her home. The big man who fed them, and occasionally gave them toys, was now selling her. She knew it was coming, but still couldn't bare the thought. Little did she know, the true horror her new life would be.

She was put in a bag for she didn't know how long, the ride was dark and bumpy, but nothing compared to black despair and restless tension in her heart. When she was dumped out of the bag, she could see three other girls on a table with her. They looked just as frightened as she was.

A man was holding another girl in his hand, "This one looks good," he said.

"She's 300," came the returning voice. Gemma didn't turn to look at the men speaking. She kept her eyes on her knees.

"That's too much, I'll give you 250."

"No."

The man put the girl back down on the table. He continued to look and assess. He eventually picked a girl and bought her for 250 thousand dollars.

Gemma was humiliated and ashamed at the whole ordeal. Other girls were continually brought to the table, and bought from it. Gemma was thankful that no one paid attention to her, until one man came along.

"How much is this one?" he asked, not even picking her up first.

"500," her owner said confidently. The man studied her carefully.

"Take off your dress, little girl." Gemma looked terrified. No one else had been made to take off there clothes, why must she?

"Go on now," he owner said, "Do as he asks." Gemma, never having disobeyed any of the giant's orders due to pure fear, stood up and slipped her thin, homemade dress off her body.

She was naked and red-faced, when the man picked her up. He turned her around and scrutinized her. She hoped desperately that he would put her back. "I'll take her."


Gemma was lying face down on the bed where her new owner had put her. She didn't attempt to move, and her owner was almost disappointed that he wouldn't have to punish her. He took his finger and ran it down her back and over her butt crack, feeling her smooth skin. He was hard already at the complete power he had over this tiny little woman.

He continued to run his finger down to her cunt, and she squirmed a little but remained still. He ran his finger back and forth, stimulating her until he felt her juices flow. He flipped her over and pinched her tiny little breasts, then ran his hands down the length of her body.

He then picked up a pencil and shoved the eraser end up her pussy. She screamed as this foreign object breached her virgin walls. He shoved a healthy length up into her, and moved it around slightly, and she thrashed and screamed with the pain. He began to fuck her with the pencil, bringing her slowly but surly to an unwanted orgasm.

He was so aroused by this, that he almost creamed in his pants. He stood up and quickly pulled down his jeans, ejaculating all over her tiny body a moment later. He smiled at her humiliation, and the unstoppable tears rolling down her cheeks. He ran his finger over her stomach, picking up some of his seed onto it, and holding it to her mouth.

"Lick it," he said to her, and could feel himself harden again as her small tongue licked his finger clean of his juices. He picked her up and rubbed the back of her body on his cock until it was fully erect again, then he set her back down on the bed.

This time he told her to open her mouth and he spilt his seed all over her face. She got a giant mouth full, and she rolled over onto her side, spitting it out and coughing, almost choking on it. When she got her breath back, he told her to stand up. When she did, he gave her a sharp little slap on her backside, causing her to fall to her knees.

"Now eat your dinner," he told her, meaning all of the cum spread out on the bed. She bent her head and started lapping up the juices; they tasted awful, wet and gross. He masturbated watching her, getting off on all the slurping and burping sounds she was making, and shot another load right where she was eating.

"Got some more for you," he told her. She kept eating, feeling the constant need to puke, but holding it back. Her stomach by now felt like it was about to burst, it was too tiny to hold so much.

"I can't eat any more," she said quietly in her teensy little voice.

"Okay baby, I understand, still I hate for all that good cum to go to waste. I know, you look like you could use a bath," and with that he scooped some juices up and started to rub her body. He touched her everywhere, his giant hands running back and forth and up and down her body several times over.

"Okay, time for bed," he finally said and picked her up and carried her to cage, he set her down inside, covered in his cum. "Sweet dreams little fuck toy," he said and left.

That had been Gemma's first night there. She had curled up in her cage and cried, cried more than she ever had before. When she finally quieted, she looked over in the cage next to hers. There was a pretty blonde girl tied spread eagle across the floor of her cage, she was covered with bruises, and where her left nipple should have been, there was a bloody wound. Her stomach was also slightly rounded.

"It's good that you obeyed him," the other girl told her. The bruised and battered state of her struck fear into Gemma's heart.

"I'm Gemma," was all she could think to say.

"Cecelia," the other girl said back. Gemma was acutely embarrassed to be talking to the girl. Partly because of the way the girl was tied, and partly because she knew she must have witnessed her torture. Despite this however, Gemma desperately wanted a friend, someone she could seek solace with.

"How long have you been here?" Gemma asked.

"Four months," the girl replied. She looked to be about Gemma's age. "I got pregnant on my first night here."

Gemma didn't even try guess what the other girl must be feeling, going through. The man was breeding her.


The next day when the man came back into the room, he had some bread and water for Gemma. He set it down in her cage, then focused his attention on Cecelia. He took out a camera and took a couple of photos of her, then cut her loose. He gave her breakfast and watched her eat it.

He picked up some red yarn and wrapped it around her wrists then put the top of the cage down. Pulling the yarn up through the top bars, he stretched it until Cecelia's arms were over her head, her toes barely touching the floor. He then tied the yarn to a ceiling bar, securing her in place.

"Now you," he said turning to Gemma. He reached down and opened her cage, picking her up out of it. "Don't be jealous," he said, "I have a present for you, too." He laid her down on the bed, and picked up a glass she hadn't noticed before. It was filled with long, cylindrical ice cubes.

Gemma felt horror as she instantly guessed what they were for. She still had his dry, encrusted cum all over her body, but he didn't seem to mind. He picked up one ice cube and placed it at the entrance to her pussy, thrusting it inside her. She screamed at the pain the coldness brought. She expected him to pull it out, or started fucking her with it, but instead he just left it there.

She felt the numbness slowly envelope her, all the way up inside of her. She couldn't tell if the ice cube was melting because she couldn't feel anything down between her legs. Then she eventually saw him pull it out, it was smaller than when it went in.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.