Electives
Chapter 5: Meeting Henrietta and the trip home

Copyright© 2009 by Fable

The next day was Thursday. Brian took us for a tour of the property next door. He first took us to the antique shop that also served as the office. "This room and the smaller bedroom were once filled with teddy bears," he said, as we stood in what had been the living room of the small house.

"We lived here when I was three years old," Amanda said.

"Did I live here?" Phillip asked.

"We brought you home to this house when you were born, but it wasn't long before we moved next door."

Brian quoted the dates when the barn was replaced; the buildings that housed the business were built, and when he and Peggy took over Mr. Bennett's business interests.

"I'm going to take Randy for a ride around the town," he said, locking the door to the small house. The kids wanted to go along, but Brian reminded them that he had taken them to the café the day before.

He drove by the apartment building first, saying that the structure needed constant attention, inside and out. "I've been trying to get Lois to find older tenants who are widowed. They tend to stay longer than young married couples," Brian said. I remembered Lois Banks and her husband stopping by the house on Christmas day.

People on the street waved to Brian, and he waved back. He rolled down the window to hear one of them asked if he was back for good. He answered that he would be back soon.

Next, we drove by the two older homes that were part of the Bennett deal. "The librarian and her mate live in that one," he said, pointing to one of the small houses. "Max Leach and his wife live in the other one. I understand you know him."

I realized that Ginny must have told him about my relationship to the Leach brothers. "He's my step-brother," I admitted, and the subject was dropped until he was introducing me to Henrietta.

There were very few people in the café. Brian directed me to a booth in the back. He sat on one side and I sat on the other. We ordered coffee. Brian asked the waitress if Henry was there, and it was only seconds later when a tall, black woman took a seat next to Brian. She kissed him on the cheek, laid her head on his shoulder, and asked, "When are you coming back to me, Lover?"

Brian didn't bat an eye. "This is Randy. He's my sister's boyfriend. Randy, this lady is the love of my life."

Henrietta actually blushed as she extended her hand. Like the rest of her body, the hand was long, and you could see the bones protruding below the skin.

"Randy is a used car salesman. He's also acquainted with the Leach brothers," Brian said as our coffee arrived. The waitress caught Henrietta off guard by asking if she wanted coffee.

"Ah, no," Henrietta said, staring bug-eyed at me. She closed her mouth, and said, "That's a double whammy."

I laughed. "My mom married their father. That was long before I became a used car salesman."

Brian got right to the point. "Henry thinks Mark is screwing my former girlfriend."

This was not news to me. I couldn't act surprised. "Are you sure it's just Mark?"

Brian and Henrietta looked at each other. "Wouldn't that be a kick in the ass?" Henrietta exclaimed. What makes you say that, Randy?"

"I often heard them scheming when I was ten."

"You were only ten? Boys that age don't know about such things as screwing your brother's girlfriend," Henrietta said, with skepticism.

"They made sure I understood what they were talking about. They even dared me to tell my mother what they were doing. I know I was only ten because that was the year Max graduated from college. He moved out, but that didn't stop them, though. They bragged about screwing each other's girl fiends until I left when I was twelve."

"That's sick," Henrietta said, feigning shock.

This was my chance to get even with the Leach brothers. They'd made my life miserable when we were living under the same roof.

"I've heard that Max's wife is a knock-out. I wonder if she knows about Max's and Mark's games."

"I wonder if she's an unsuspecting victim of the ruse." Henrietta mused.

Brian looked at her. She smiled, almost knowing what he was planning to say. "You wouldn't tell her that she may be taken advantage of, would you?"

Henrietta became indignant. "Not me, she may like the variety."

Brian frowned. "We have no proof that they're still actively involved in their immature game. I can't imagine Max letting his brother fuck his wife."

"You don't know the Leach brothers very well. I've heard them talk about being involved in some lewd shit," I said, not wanting to close the discussion of what my step-brothers were capable of doing.

Henrietta was quick to jump in. "I might warn Marian. I'd like to see her catch them in the act, but I doubt if that's possible. I think they make a game of passing for one another. Do you know of any difference between them that Marian could look for, Randy?"

"There's one," I said, watching Henrietta to make sure I had her attention. "Mark was always bragging about having a bigger cock than Max. That seemed to concern them when they were making plans to try to deceive their prey."

"That's it, I remember Mark saying he has a bigger cock," Henrietta said. "How much bigger is it?"

"Don't ask me. I was only ten at the time."

Brian and Henrietta laughed, and that ended the discussion of my step-brothers taking advantage of unsuspecting females. Brian said he wanted to go home and spend the rest of the day with his children.

We got up early to see him off. I would have liked to leave that day, too, but Ginny said she needed to make sure that Amanda and Phillip were going to be okay.

Mary sent us off the next morning with a full thermos, sandwiches and fruit. It was with heavy hearts that we set out, vowing to return often.

We didn't talk for the first fifty miles, reliving our memories of the last few days. Ginny was wearing a heavy coat, open in front to show the sweater I'd given her. She turned to face me.

"Thank you taking me to spend the holiday with my brother's family."

"I had a good time," I said.

"The sex was good, wasn't it?" she asked, blushing.

"I said I had a good time, didn't I?" I asked, and watched the shade of her blush become deeper.

"About that..."

"The sex?"

"Don't take this the wrong way, Randy. I enjoyed it, really I did."

"Do I smell a 'but' coming?"

"I'd like for you to give Millie's book back, and that we forget about most of those positions."

Ginny had a 'there, I said it, ' expression on her face.

"You want us to forget about most of the positions. Does that mean there were some that you liked?"

"If you must know, I like the one where we sat face to face with you inside me, and we moved gently. It was easier for me to maintain my 'mind over matter, ' composure."

"You showed exceptional self-restraint."

She grinned. "Believe me, it wasn't easy. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night when I can be as loud as I want in my own room."

"I'm surprised that you're going to revert to screaming. I thought I had you trained," I teased her.

"Humph," she said, indicating that the talk of sex was over ... for now.

"What did Brian talk about when he took you for a tour of his town?" I asked.

Her look was smug. "I think you know. He wanted to know about you."

"And you just happened to tell him about my connection to the Leach brothers?"

"I didn't mean to, it just came out," she said, apologetically.

"It's okay. It may have turned out to my advantage."

"Brian began by telling me how sorry he was to hear about Danny's death. They'd never met, you know. Then he asked if we were serious. I explained how we met, and how I began having feelings for you before I'd fulfilled my commitment to honor Danny for a year. I told him about our studying together, and how we'd had a good time at the circus. I even admitted that I kissed you the night I took you home. Remember that?"

I nodded, indicating that I remembered her kiss.

"He asked if I thought we would have a future together," she said, staring out the window.

Ginny wouldn't look at me. "What did you tell him?"

She turned her head my way, and nodded. "I said I hoped we will, but that we haven't talked about the future."

"Would you like to talk about the future?"

"Only when you're ready to talk."

I looked at the road ahead. She was twenty-four; I was twenty, and it would be a year and a half before I would graduate. What was I going to do after graduation? I hadn't given it much thought.

"Ginny, I love you and want to share the future with you. Is that enough for now?"

She nodded. "I owe you an explanation. Brian was critical of me for not knowing what was in store for me. I felt compelled to tell him about your background, how your father was killed when you were only four years old, how your mother remarried, and how you were mistreated by your step-brothers. I hope you don't mind my telling him so much."

"Actually, it worked out for the best. He took me to the café. Did you meet Henrietta?"

"No, we didn't stop at the café. I wish we had."

"Henrietta is a tall, black woman with more personality in her little finger than I've seen in most people. When she sat down next to Brian I saw sparks fly, like they were about to ignite at any second. It was impossible for me to judge her age. I've never felt more comfortable with a woman that I'd just met."

"What did you talk about?"

"Brian introduced me as a used car salesman. He didn't mention that I'm also a college student. Henrietta's interest piqued when she learned about my connection to the Leach brothers. This gave me the opportunity to tell them about how Max and Mark used to boast about screwing each other's girlfriends. We talked about the possibility that it's still happening."

"You talked about those things with a woman you'd just met?"

"She's very easy to get to know. Like I said, I've never known anyone that I felt as comfortable with from the moment I met them, especially not a female."

"What makes you think there are sparks between Henrietta and my brother?"

"It was the way she leaned in to him, and teased him. He tried to pretend that it didn't affect him, but there were definitely sparks flying."

"What did you mean by the possibility that it may still be happening?"

"We agreed that we'd love to expose them, but Brian cautioned that we had no proof and Henrietta said that it would be impossible to prove because the Leach brothers are identical in every way. I told her that Mark always bragged that his cock was bigger, and she remembered him saying that very thing."

"Randy, I know you would like to get back at your step-brothers, but I don't like where this is headed."

"I don't know that either one of them is going to act on this minor difference between the brothers. Henrietta said she would like to find a way to alert Max's wife, and Brian..."

"Max's wife? Don't tell me you suspect he's sharing his wife with Mark."

"Anything's possible."

"I hope Brian doesn't make an issue of this with Marian. He should just drop her."

I nodded my agreement, but I secretly hoped that Brian would put a bug in Marian's ear. Anyway, I wanted to change the subject.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.