Night of the Sex Zombies
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by sam177

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story within a story from Columbus but can stand on its own. It tells the tale of what happens when you make a mistake during a spell.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Horror   Zombies   Gang Bang   First   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence   School   Transformation  

The next morning at Channel 13 News.

The dressing room of anchorwoman, Janice Devris burst open making her jump. "Janice! Grab your things and take van three out to West Chester Cemetery."

"What? Why?"

"Someone dug up all the graves last night."

Janice spit out her latte. "You're joking?" she gasped grabbing for a napkin.

"Nope. It just came in over the wire. Now hurry up and get out there. I want us to be first on this. Dave and Jimmy are already waiting for you." He told her referring to her producer and cameraman.

Janice nodded and grabbed her purse. A few minutes later, the news van pulled out of the garage and raced off towards the cemetery.


A half hour later, the news van pulled to a stop alongside of the road, just in front of the caution tape. Janice grabbed her mike and hopped out of the front passenger seat. She headed for the crime scene tape. Jimmy threw open the side door and followed her hefting the camera onto his shoulder.

Her producer, Dave, shut the engine off and got out. Leaning against the door, he pulled out a cigarette and lit it. Blowing out a stream of smoke, he became aware of a cute large breasted blonde coed, dressed all in black watching him.

"Can I help you Miss?"

"Yeah. Like can you tell me what happened here? I came to visit my boyfriend but they won't let me in."

Dave shrugged. "Some kind of prank I guess."

"Oh" the blonde pouted. Then she asked, "Are you here visiting anyone?"

Dave gave her an incredulous look, then pointed with hiss thumb over his shoulder towards the side of the van. "I'm with the news."

The blonde giggled. "Oh! Are you a reporter?"

"No I'm a producer."

The blonde gasped. "A producer! Like those people who make Movies and TV shows?"

"Yeah, only I make the news."

"That is so amazing! Like do you think I'd look good on TV?" she asked striking a pose for him.

He grinned. "Yeah, I can see you on screen. How about we go into the van and take a few test shots?"

Candy clapped her hands, while bouncing on her toes. "Oh goody!"

Dave opened the side door and ushered Candy into the van. As he closed the door he could have sworn her heard her whisper, "Cock."


Sheriff Williams can you tell me about what happened here?" Janice asked thrusting her microphone over the police tape at him. "Was it a fraternity prank or was it the work of a cult?"

"I'm not at liberty to discuss on going investigations. You know that Janice." Sheriff Williams replied with a frown.

"But Sheriff, the effort to dig up all these graves must have required a large number of people."

"No comment."

"Sheriff are the people of this town in any danger."

"I don't think so. It's really just a disgusting Halloween prank. Now if you'll excuse me. I have to arrange storage space for all these bodies until they can be identified and their families informed."

Janice nodded and the Sheriff walked off. Behind her Jimmy, her cameraman, aimed his camera at the corpses littering the road. As she passed him on the way back to the news van she said, "Be sure to get some shots of the gate."

Jimmy gave her a thumbs-up and swung the camera at the gate. It looked like it had been torn from its hinges.

A moment later Janice stopped and stared at the van. It was rocking rhythmically from side to side.

Janice covered her eyes and groaned, wondering whom, her sleazy producer managed to fuck way out here. A few moments later the rocking stopped. A few minuets after that the side door opened and a blonde large breasted coed hopped out with a happy freshly fucked look on her face. Dave followed her out moments later, still adjusting his clothing.

Candy blew the producer a kiss and headed towards where she and Nikki had left her car.

Janice watched her skip off then turned to glower at Dave. "What is it with you? Can't you ever keep it in your pants?"

Dave gave her a sheepish grin and shrugged. "Hey she asked. Besides it might do you some good to get laid once in a while."

Janice "Humph"ed and began working on her script for the upcoming report she'd be giving in a few minutes.

A couple hours later, Diane, Dave's young female intern, was bent over his desk, her skirt pulled up over her back, her panties down around her knees as he thrust his hard cock into her wet pussy. With each thrust, she gasped with pleasure.

She knew she shouldn't have agreed to his proposal. It was sexual harassment after all, but she also knew how things worked. She could have sued and received a nice settlement but then her career would have been over before it had even started. So when he came on to her, she reluctantly agreed. Now as she moaned with her second orgasm, she was having second thoughts about his fucking her being a sacrifice for her career. She'd never been fucked so good. She was beginning to think of it as a perk.

Dave continued to thrust into her, fucking her through a third orgasm until finally he grunted and came, flooding her moist depths with his, unknown to him, cursed semen. As he came inside her, Diane gasped at the warm wet heat filling her. There was so much! Her eyes glazed over, momentarily going blank, as her face lost all expression. Then she shuddered with pleasure.

Dave panted over her back for a few moments, then straightened up and pulled his cock out of Diane's soaking pussy, releasing a flood of semen. Diane straightened, quickly grabbed some napkins left over from lunch, and used them to sop up the mess. When she'd finished, she hiked up her panties and smoothed down her skirt. When she was presentable, if slightly disheveled, she picked up a stack of files and headed for the door.

As she opened the door he said, "Thanks for the help on that matter Diane. And don't forget to get me that info on the cemetery."

Diane nodded, "Yes Sir" and headed for the ladies. As she walked, with a little extra sway in her hips that hadn't been there before, she wondered why her bra felt very tight and confining. She was also looking forward to seeing her boyfriend later that night. He didn't know it, but she was going to let him get lucky. She couldn't believe she was still horny, even though she'd just received the fuck of a lifetime. In fact, her panties were beginning to get wet as she thought about being filled with his hard cock.

That night, Diane's boyfriend Steve unlocked the door to their apartment and walked in. He dropped his things on a small table beside the door and kicked the door shut behind him.

"Diane, I'm home!" He yelled. He picked up the remote for the TV and then turned towards the sound of footsteps coming from the hall. What he saw made his jaw drop. Not only was she completely nude, her breasts were a couple cup sizes larger than before. She was also slack-jawed and drooling. There were no signs of life in her eyes.

"Uh honey?" he asked in surprise.

She answered him with one long drawn out word. "Cock!" after which she tackled him and began tearing at his jeans.

As shocked as he was by this new wild side of his girlfriend he also enjoyed it and responded accordingly. He was soon hard and the Zombie Diane wasted no time in straddling Steve's body. She positioned his cock at the very wet entrance of her pussy. Sliding down his length she moaned, "Cock."

As she rode him, Steve eagerly thrust up into her hot depths moaning her name. Soon though, he stopped moaning her name. Instead he began to moan, "Puussssyyy."

Before long Steve grunts and orgasms. Diane moans, "Cuuummm.". After a few moments, Diane lifts herself off of Steve's much larger cock and begins to shuffle towards the door with Steve's cum dribbling unnoticed down the insides of her thighs. She pulls the door open moaning, "Cock" and walks out into the hallway.

Steve gets up and shuffles after her as fast as his pants, which are still around his ankles, will let him. All the while moaning, "Pussssyy."


At the frat house of her ex-boyfriend, a party is raging. It was a Friday after all, and since they'd just had Halloween, many of the party goers were dressed up. A slack jawed Candy shuffled up the steps and grabbed onto Tony, the designated bouncer. "Cock!" She demanded.

Tony grinned. "Sure thing Candy. I got what you need right here." He said grabbing his crotch. Then he put his other arm around her shoulders and led her inside yelling to one of the other frat brothers, "Hey Andy! Take over for me. I've got to get me a piece of this!"

Andy gave him a big thumbs up and moved to the door as Tony escorted the Zombie Candy through the dancing partiers to his room where he wasted no time pulling out his cock and climbing between Candy's open thighs. Soon he grunted and came making Candy moan, "Cum." Then after a few moments he pulls still hard cock out of her and heads towards the door moaning, "Puuusssyyy." Candy gets up moaning, "Cock."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.