A Day at the Y - Cover

A Day at the Y

by Hambone Jones

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Young man is looking for a pick up basketball game at the YMCA and find something much bigger than expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   True Story   Oral Sex   Slow   .

The other day I was visiting my hometown and happened to drive by the local YMCA on my way home. That was the place where my friends and I used to go to play basketball and swim. We used to have pick up games that lasted for hours. You could almost always count on there being someone around to get a game of HORSE or enough for a three on three game. There seemed to be only two kinds of people at the "Y" in those days. Young guys and what we thought of as old men.

You never saw the old men in the gym. Only in the pool and the showers. We always used to think it was because everyone swam in the nude at the Y and the old men wanted to see the young boy's cocks. But there wasn't much to see on thirteen to sixteen year old boys. Some of the old men had sizable cocks and many had balls that hung down lower than their cock.

My drive by brought back a memory of a particular day when I went looking for a game. I had just turned sixteen two weeks earlier and was full of myself because I was now driving legally. I checked out a ball and went to the gym. I was there shooting around for about an hour and still no one came, so I decided to take a shower and go home early. I put my shorts and T shirt in my locker and went into the shower. It was kind of spooky because it seemed to be empty. When I entered one man was just leaving and there was no else except an old man standing under the shower in the corner facing the wall.

I turned on a shower on the opposite wall and started to lather up. As I was washing the old man turned facing me with his head back using his hands to rinse his hair. I looked over and was transfixed. He had the biggest cock I had every seen. His balls were hanging down about four inches and his cock was another three or four inches longer than that. It was limp but fat and full. It like the old man was wrinkly but I couldn't take my eyes off of it. The old man must have noticed my mouth agape because he said "nice isn't? I stammered for a minute being caught looking at his cock and then said, "it's the nicest one I've ever seen." He smiled and asked if I would like to see it angry. I was still looking at it and told him, "I sure would." He said for me to come over there to get a closer look. I looked around and we were still alone so I went over to him. When I got there he put his hand under his cock and it literally hung over the side it was so long. It looked like a very thick snake bouncing around. Before I knew what he had done he reached over and took my hand and laid his cock in it. It was the most natural thing in the world to close my fingers around it. I was fascinated by it. It was truly a thing of beauty. If cocks were movies this would win the Oscar every time.

He placed his hand on top of mine and started gently moving my hand up and down on his cock so that my fingers slid over the head and back down to the root. I had never touched any ones cock but my own but this felt so good and natural that he didn't have to hold my hand very long. I continued to stroke his cock and enjoyed the feel as it got firmer and grew in my hand. I still couldn't take my eyes off of it as it stood straight and tilted slightly upward. He put his hands on my shoulders and slowly pushed me down until I was on my knees with this giant cock right in front of my face. It was at least ten inches by then. He took his cock and rubbed it against my cheek and under my chin then he turned my head as he drew it's full length across my mouth until only the head was resting on my lips. He pushed ever so slightly and I reflexively allowed my lips to part and when I did he gently pushed his cock into my mouth. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before. It was amazing. He started a humping motion and put his hands behind my head to pull me forward as he was sliding his cock partially out of my mouth and then pushing it a little further in with each hump until I thought I was going to gag and I heard him softly saying "relax and it will be all right, just relax your throat, relax and swallow and you can take more, just keep on sucking." It was working because it was sliding deeper and deeper. "Now take my balls and rub them gently." As if in a trance I reached up and softly took his balls in my hands. They were huge but so loose in their sack that they were easy to massage. I had started to get hard when he first put my hand around his cock and became fully erect when he pushed it into my mouth. I felt like I was going to cum just from sucking his cock. He told me to get ready because he was going to cum and it would be a lot. He took hold of my head and was thrusting harder and harder as he raised up on his toes and then it started like a lava flow of an erupting volcano. I started swallowing without thinking and he kept pumping. While he was doing this I came all over his legs. He continued in and out until he withdrew it all but about three inches. When he got to that point he stopped and told me to suck the head until the cum was all out. He took my right hand and put it on the shaft behind my mouth and told me to stroke his dick until it was empty. (Being older he used the word dick which is what he was used to.) This lasted a few more minutes until he was back to a soft seven inches. He turned off his shower got his towel and left the showers. At the door he turned and thanked me and said he had only been in town for that one day and didn't know when he might be coming back. I never saw him again but it was a shower I will never forget. And I've never seen such a cock though I've been looking for one every since.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.