Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

Jamie yawned as she sat up slowly. She looked around, noticing that Noah was nowhere in sight, before noticing the note on the nightstand next to her. Stretching as she got out of bed, Jamie read the note slightly, taking note that it was still early in the morning, and that she wasn't exactly awake. As she walked into the living room, and into the kitchen, Jamie wondered what time Noah left, and why he couldn't have woken her up when he did. Sighing as she made a fresh pot of coffee, Jamie hopped up onto the counter, and sat there, thinking about what she she should do. Was there any errands that needed to be ran? Maybe get some shopping done? She started to wonder, and then told herself that before she went anywhere, she needed to take a shower first.

Figuring that the coffee pot's timer would turn itself off, Jamie hopped off the counter, and headed for the shower. In the shower, Jamie almost purred, the warm water feeling like just a slice of heaven running through her hair. She closed her eyes, standing under the jets from the shower head for a good time, before picking up the hand held shower head. It was easier for Jamie to use the little nozzle like device, and also like the fact that it had massaging jets on it. She could feel her pussy tingling, as she rubbed the massager against it. Finally, the massager was replaced with her fingers, and Jamie moaned, as she finger fucked herself in the shower. She slid her finger in and out of her pussy, using her other hand to play with her nipple. She was so fucking horny, that she wished that Noah was home, so that he could fuck her senseless.

Jamie continued to play with herself, until the water turned ice cold. Snapping her back to her senses, Jamie blushed a little, and was glad that Noah wasn't home to complain that she used up all the hot water. She figured that she would just wait until her man got home, and fuck him silly, and figured that she would go into town, and get some shopping done. She figured it would take her mind off of sex just for a little bit. Calling a cab to come and get her, Jamie sighed, as the first thing out of the cab driver's mouth was something about her being in school at that hour. After explaining that she was just short for her age, Jamie had the cab stop near a small store that caught her eye. She had read about it in the paper, and decided to be curious and go check it out.

Inside, Jamie noticed the young man behind the counter. He didn't seem that much older than her, that is, if she looked her right age, but she figured he was at least in his mid 20s. She could tell that he was watching her, and not in a "gotta help the customers" type of way either. Jamie could just imagine him licking his lips, and shuddered at the thought of her getting hit on. "Can I help you?" She heard, and forced a smile onto her face. "Right on cue." She mumbled, then turned around. She could see allot more features in his face, the brown eyes, the dark brown hair, and was almost tempted to comment about the amount of cologne he was using, before shaking her head. "No. I'm fine. Thank you." She said, and started to walk off. Rounding the corner, Jamie picked up a bottle of wine that she knew was rather pleasing to the pallete, and was reading the label, before it was plucked out of her hands.

"You know. Little kids shouldn't be touching this stuff." The young man said, and Jamie gritted her teeth. She was about to say something, when she had a more devious idea. "But, but, my Daddy really likes this stuff, and I was thinking about getting it for him before he comes home." She said, giving off her most, innocent girl look. In her devious mind, Jamie had an idea to fuck around with the young man's mind, before making her exit. Seemed like he had other ideas. "I could get in allot of trouble if I let you take this. But, there is something that you can do for me if you really want it." He said, and Jamie sighed. She knew where that was going, and was thinking of leaving, when her devilish mind went to work again. "I'll do anything." She said, acting all innocent. "Anything?" The young man asked, and Jamie nodded. "Come here then." He said, and Jamie followed.

She was surprised when she noticed that a space behind the counter was tall enough for her to hide in, and the young man motioned towards it. "If you want the wine, you gotta suck my dick for it." He said, and Jamie nodded. "But, that means that you cant pull away. Even if there's customers in the store." She said, and the young man agreed rather quickly. Everything had progressed like she hoped it would. And she had a plan of course. But, it all depended on luck. Jamie had no problem fitting into the little counter space. She had to almost sit down, but it was tall enough where she was hidden from plain view. There was no window on that end either, so no one could see what was going to happen. She just hoped for some customers to come walking in. She made short work on getting the young man's cock out of his pants, and licked it gently, until she heard the bell on the door ring. It was then, that Jamie put her plan into action.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.