Baby Doll
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

The next morning, Jamie found herself getting up rather early. Even she was surprised that she was getting up that early. As she stretched, she glanced over at Erin, who was still fast asleep. Sliding out of bed, Jamie got dressed, and as quietly as she could, slipped out of the room. As she made her way downstairs, Jamie noticed that there wasn't a soul that was moving around, and wondered if maybe everyone else was still asleep. As she walked into the kitchen, Jamie saw a plate that had a slice of toast still sitting on it, along with a piece that had been bitten into, and shook her head. She knew her father was already up and out doing whatever it was that he was doing for the day, and picked up the slice that wasn't bit into. Picking up a apple from the bowl sitting on the counter, Jamie headed outside, and towards the stables.

If she knew her father, Jamie figured that he would still be saddling up one of the horses, and figured it would be a good time to see if she could follow him around. However, as she walked through the stables, she noticed that he wasn't around, and wondered if she had somehow missed him. She leaned up against one of the doors to what she thought was a unused stall, setting her apple down for a quick second. It was then that Jamie jumped a bit, when something came near her. "Oh. Hello." She chuckled, as a cream colored horse came to snatch up her fruit. "That was my breakfast, but that's okay." Jamie said, and reached out to see if the horse would let her touch it. As she ran her hand gently across the horse's head, Jamie smiled. "I'm surprised. She normally doesn't let anyone she doesn't know touch her." She heard, and jumped again.

"I'm so sorry! I thought you knew I was here." Jamie heard, and looked at the toned, blonde young man standing just a few feet away from her. "Lucas. Hi." Jamie said, rather embarrassed. "I thought my dad was in here, so I came looking for him." She said, waving the piece of toast in her hand. "Did you get that from inside the house?" Lucas asked, and Jamie looked at the toast, before nodding. "Sorry. I didn't mean to leave it laying around." Lucas said, and Jamie blushed again. "Sorry. I didn't know it was yours." She said, and turned around. "It's alright." She heard Lucas say and looked around. "You said she doesn't let anyone touch her?" Jamie asked, hoping to change the subject.

"Yeah. She's a bit skittish." Lucas said, and moved closer. "Hey, if you don't mind me asking, are you and your friend..." He said, and Jamie looked at him. "Just friends." She told him, not really wanting to spill the beans just yet. "So you have a boyfriend?" Lucas asked, as he leaned up against the stall door. "Yes ... Sort of ... It's complicated." Jamie told him. "What about you? I'm sure someone like you has a girlfriend." She blurted out, then told herself she was stupid for doing so. "I'm actually single." Lucas told her. "Oh. I see." Jamie said, and moved away a little. Inside though, she felt the little bit of excitement after hearing that Lucas was single. All of the sudden, her thoughts flowed to the thought of having Lucas' hands running through her hair, as she wrapped her lips around his hard cock.

Jamie blushed again. She stood there for a few seconds, then shook her head. "I'm turning into Erin." She said softly to herself. "You okay?" Jamie heard, and spun around on her heel. "Yeah. Just talking to myself." She told Lucas, and started walking backwards, away from him. "I'm just going to go check on my friend. I'll see you later." She said, and spun around again, quickly walking away. Quickly, Jamie made her way back to the house, and up to her room. She closed the door, threw herself onto the bed, and buried her head under a pillow, much to Erin's surprise, having just woken up. "Good morning?" The blonde girl asked, as she stood up, and stretched.

Sitting up, Jamie sat Indian style, looking at the still sleepy blonde girl, who could tell by the daggers that Jamie was shooting out of her eyes that she was being blamed for something. "Okay. What did I do? Why don't I remember it, and did I have fun? Or was it something unintentionally?" Erin said, and Jamie sighed. "You know, ever since I met you, my world has slowly been revolving around sex." She said, and Erin just shrugged. "What's wrong with that?" She asked, and Jamie narrowed her eyes. "Okay. What did you do?" Erin asked. "I didn't do anything. Although, this morning I ran into Lucas, and..." Jamie started to say, but stopped when there was a knock at the door. As the door slid open, Jamie looked at her mother, who stepped in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.