Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 18

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

Jamie was grumbling, as she rolled over and reached for covers that weren't there. "I told you they would be here." She heard, and grumbled again, as she sat up and looked around. She glanced at Tia, who sat on the foot of the bed, then up towards Noah, who just smiled at her. "Hello sleepyhead." He told her, and kissed her forehead. Jamie grumbled a little, and hopped onto her feet, only to let herself fall into Noah's arms. Noah laughed a little, then sat down, pulling Jamie into his lap. Tia on the other hand, crawled up into the bed, and ran her hand along Erin's rear, making the girl shiver a little at her touch.

Still nude, Erin sat up, and stretched. She looked around, but didn't bother to look for her clothes, as she looked at Tia, then towards Jamie and Noah, before yawning. "It is time to eat?" She asked. She heard Tia laugh a little, then looked towards her. "No. I just wanted to see you two before I left." She said, and Erin looked at her strangely. "Is it that time already?" She asked, and Tia nodded. "Maybe you should wake her up. I'm sure she would be angry if you left without saying goodbye." Erin said, motioning towards Jamie, who was still asleep in Noah's lap. Noah shook Jamie lightly, watching her stir a little, before curling up once more. "Love, Tia's leaving." Noah said, and Jamie quickly woke up, and looked around. "Wait, what?" She asked, and everyone laughed.

"Some of us have to get back to real life honey." Tia said, and Jamie looked at her. "What is it that you do again?" She asked. "She's a shrink." Erin said, and Tia laughed a little. "Therapist actually. But more or less a glorified shrink." She joked, but Erin just shrugged. Jamie stood up, and walked over to Tia to give her a hug. She was somehow a little surprised, when Tia kissed her, and gave her bare ass a little squeeze. "If you are ever in my part of the world, look me up. We'll have lunch." She said, and said her goodbyes once more, before leaving Erin's room. Erin stretched, then hopped out of bed, looking around for her clothes she discarded earlier. "I should probably start doing rounds." She said, and Jamie looked at her strangely.

"What do you mean?" She asked, as she started getting dressed herself. "She's not the only one that's probably leaving." Erin said, and Jamie noticed the slightly sad look on the blonde girl's face. Jamie sighed. She had been so involved in herself that she forgot to realize that eventually, she would have to say goodbye to the new friends that she made. She decided to go walking around with Erin, leaving Noah to rest in Erin's room, on her insistence. She watched as Erin hugged, bowed, kissed cheeks, and eventually said goodbye to a few of her guests, all the time putting on a brave face. When they got a minute alone, Jamie looked over at Erin, who wondered what was up. "I could never do this." She told her. Erin looked at her, confused.

"How do you do it? I mean, I would probably be a crying mess if I had to go through all those goodbyes." Jamie said, and Erin laughed. "Comes with the stature of being a businesswoman. You have to treat people like clients, for fear of emotional attachment." She said, and looked at Jamie, who sat there, looking back at her. "Is that what I am? A client?" She asked, but Erin shook her head as she moved closer. "You're something else." She said, and leaned in to kiss Jamie, when she heard someone call out to her. As she walked away to deal with her guest, Jamie sat there, shaking her head. "What the hell am I doing?" She asked herself, but somehow found herself waiting for Erin's return.

As she sat there, Jamie thought about everything that happened the past couple of days. It was then that her mind settled on Erin's confession, and she wondered about what it would like to be in a relationship with another girl, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Am I interrupting anything?" She heard, and looked up to see Johan standing just behind her. "No. I was lost in thought." She said, and smiled. "I figured I would come to say goodbye for now." He told her, and Jamie smiled a little. "You're leaving too?" She asked, and Johan nodded. "As much as I would love for this not to end, the real world beckons." He said, and Jamie laughed a little. "You seem to be troubled. Perhaps you would like to talk about it before I leave?" Johan asked.

"I'm not sure there's much to listen to." Jamie said, as he sat down. "I got told that I was loved by someone other than my boyfriend, and I'm a "little thrown off" I guess you could say." Jamie said, and Johan nodded. "And I'm guessing you're just not sure how to take that am I correct?" He asked, and Jamie shrugged. "That's about correct I guess." She told him. "Everyone desires to be loved Miss Jamie." Johan said with a smile. "Perhaps you're just confused because you have never been confessed to by a girl before?" He asked, and Jamie turned a slight shade of pink. "I never said that." She said, and Johan laughed softly. "Forgive. I didn't mean any offense." He said, but Jamie shook her head. "You hit the nail on the head though." She told him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.