Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

When she got back to the dining area, Jamie was a little out of breath. "All those times having sex was no problem. One little jog, and I'm practically dying. What the hell?" She grumbled with herself, as she sat down in a chair. She looked around, not finding either Erin or Noah anywhere, and wondered where they could be. "Are you going to drop dead? Or should I come back later?" She heard, and turned around, only to find Erin sitting down across from her. "I should hit you." Jamie just simply said. "Should I pull my shorts down and bend over then?" Erin said, as Jamie glared at her. "Why?" She asked.

"Why pull my shorts down? Because I won't feel it otherwise. Duh." Erin said, but the look on Jamie's face told her it wasn't a joking kind of moment. "Okay. I'll bite. Why what?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "Why spend all your time with me? According to Johan, you never spent time with just one person alone before." Jamie said, and Erin sighed. "He told you that huh?" She asked, and Jamie nodded. "Don't be mad with him." She said. Erin shook her head. "I'm not mad. You know what this place was supposed to have been?" Erin asked, and Jamie looked around, before shaking her head.

"Before I bought this place, it was supposed to be a spa resort. Hence the reason why there's so many rooms, and stuff. That pool house we all fucked in was supposed to be a massage parlor thingy, whatever it's called." Erin said, and Jamie laughed at the blonde girl's hand gestures. "I bought it, thinking that my parents and I could live here. But my parents want nothing to do with me. All because I'm a Baby Doll." Erin said, and let out a sigh that seemed like she had been holding for a long time. "My Father wants nothing to do with me. Even though I can run a business, and have better portfolios then he does. My Mother is too loyal to my Father to go against his wishes, even though I've offered for her to live here with me." Erin said and looked at Jamie.

"You ask why I spend so much time with you? It's because I can be myself around you. I can be as wild, and crazy as I want. Go as far as to tie a girl down to the bed to have fun with her." Erin said, and Jamie turned a shade of red. "Let's not mention that again. Ever." She said, and Erin laughed. "My point is, I can get my kinks out with you, because you don't judge me. I spend my time with you because of that one reason. That and I really think I'm falling for you, but that's besides the point am I right?" Erin asked. Jamie stayed her shade of crimson. She was embarrassed to think that there might be some other reason other than the ones that Erin gave her. "Did Johan tell you this was his idea?" Erin asked, and Jamie looked up at her. "It is?" She asked. Erin nodded.

"Shortly after we met, we had some drinks, and he made this joke about having a place for people like us to gather at once a year, like a support group." Erin said with a smirk. "You can probably figure out the rest." She told Jamie. "Why go along with it?" Jamie said, and Erin shrugged. "A place where we can all be ourselves without having people judge us? You ask yourself that." She said, and Jamie nodded. "Guess that was kind of obvious. Why not just open the place full time? I mean, you would probably make more money with the original plan." She said, then looked at Erin, who smirked. "Then I wouldn't have a place to live." She said, and chuckled. "Despite what the world thinks, we're still outcasts." She said, as a slight breeze picked up strands of Erin's blonde hair.

Jamie found herself blushing a little. "You okay?" She heard Erin ask, and smiled. "Where's your room anyway?" She asked her. Erin was a bit confused, but showed her anyway. "Here it is. It's not much." Erin said, and Jamie looked at her strangely. In the middle of the room, sat a canopy bed, and as she looked around, Jamie wondered why the room itself was so large. It had a walk in closet, and even a vanity mirror, and suddenly, Jaime was reminded of the "rich girl" stereotype. "You sure some Princess isn't missing her room?" Jamie joked, and turned towards Erin, who was closing her bedroom door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.