Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

"Can you tell me about that day? Back when you were 12. Something that involved a pool or some body of water. Do you know what I'm talking about?" Tia asked Jamie, who nodded. "We were at a family reunion. Near a lake." Jamie said, and Tia looked at Erin and Noah, who stood silently. "What else happened?" Tia asked Jamie. "I didn't know how to swim at the time, but my older cousins didn't know that. I was standing on the pier by the lake, and one of my cousins pushed me into the water." She said, and Erin put her hand over her mouth, trying to cover up the gasp of air she took. "I flailed around in the water, and everyone started laughing at me, until I couldn't keep afloat ... I..." Jamie started, and started crying. "Jamie listen to my voice. You're not in the water, you're back on your cloud okay?" She said, and Jamie nodded.

"I'm going to tell you a few things, and I want you to remember them okay?" Tia told her, and Jamie just nodded in compliance. "First of all, I want you to remember how old you really are. You're not 12 anymore, so you don't need to act that way." She said, and looked at Noah, who nodded. "Second of all. You will remember all that we talked about, and be more confident in yourself from it." She said, and Jamie nodded. "Good. You will look back on this experience as a game-changer in your life which will turn each day into a thing of wondrous beauty. Do you understand?" Tia said. Once more Jamie nodded. "I'm going to count from one to five, and at the count of five you will be feeling wide awake, fully alert, and completely refreshed."

On the five count, Jamie opened her eyes, then suddenly started rubbing her temples. "I have a headache." She complained. She felt someone touching her leg, and looked over at Tia, who smiled. "Do you remember who I am?" She asked, and Jamie nodded. "Did we get drunk or something last night that I don't remember?" She asked. Tia just laughed. "No. Do you remember who they are?" She asked, and pointed to Noah and Erin. "Noah? When did you get back?" Jamie asked, and stood up, only to sit back down. "Dizzy." She said, and let out a breath of air. She was even more surprised, when Erin moved closer, and started to hug her. She could hear the blonde girl crying, and looked at Tia, then to Noah. "What the hell's going on?" She asked.

After a brief explanation, Jamie sat there in silence. She then suddenly covered her face with her hands, and hung her head down low. "I'm going to die of embarrassment." She complained. "Jamie, look up." She heard, and was a little surprised, when Noah shined a penlight in her face. "What are you doing?" She asked, and Noah stayed quiet, before standing up again. "She seems to be fine physically." He said, and shrugged. "Did you have some sort of hypnotherapy when you were younger?" Tia asked. Jamie shook her head. "Not that I can remember." She said, then thought about it again. "Wait. When I was a teenager, we went to see some sort of family doctor thing, and they tried to figure out why I didn't like to swim. Does that count for anything?" She asked.

"It might." Tia said. "But, it shouldn't happen again." She then said, and Jamie sighed. "So did I do anything else strange that I should know about?" She asked, and looked around the room, eyes falling onto Erin, who smirked. "You offered to give a couple of blowjobs, and to put on a striptease act later on tonight." She said. "I did not!" Jamie said, and Erin laughed. "Then no. You didn't do anything." She said, and Jamie glared at her. Noah let out a chuckle. "She did worry about you though." He said, and Jamie looked at her once more. "What? You were scaring the shit out of me. I panicked." Erin said, and was a little more than surprised when Jamie tackled her onto the love seat. She was about to ask what was going on, when Jamie suddenly kissed her. She closed her eyes, when she felt Jamie's tongue playing around with hers, and slowly opened them when she felt Jamie pulling back. "Admit it. You love me." She heard Jamie say. "What if I did?" She replied with a smirk.

"Should we leave you two alone?" Noah asked, and Jamie hopped to her feet. She grabbed Noah by the shirt, and pushed him down onto the couch, which accompanied the love seat right next to it. She then suddenly straddled Noah's lap, and started kissing him, much like how she did Erin just a minute earlier. Standing up from the love seat, Erin walked over to where Tia was just watching, and looked at her. "Did you do something?" She asked, but Tia shook her head. "This is all her." She said softly. Back on the couch, Noah had to push Jamie back a little, just to get her to break the kiss. "Hold on. What's up with you?" He asked, confused.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.